急~中文句子在线翻译句子英文

英语翻译1.她认为她能学到中国历史.2.这是一部非常成功的恐怖片,但我认为它很无聊.3.MIKE 周末经常去看京剧.4.我喜欢这位男演员,他在这部影片中扮演角色._百度作业帮
英语翻译1.她认为她能学到中国历史.2.这是一部非常成功的恐怖片,但我认为它很无聊.3.MIKE 周末经常去看京剧.4.我喜欢这位男演员,他在这部影片中扮演角色.
1. She thinks she can learn the history of China2. This is a very successful horror movie, but I don't think it's very interesting.3. Mike always watch Peking Opera on the weekends.4. I like this actor, he's one of the characters in this movie.
she thinks she can learn chinese history 2. This is a very successful terror film
3. Mike often go to the cinema on weekends 4.I like this actor, who plays a role in this film.
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:回答者:英语作文《开学第一天》要求20句左右,中文翻译_百度作业帮
英语作文《开学第一天》要求20句左右,中文翻译
(一)How quickly time has flown by!My summer holiday is over.Our school is much more beautiful than before.The grass in front of the office building is so green.The river beside it is so clean and the trees around it are so tall.Our classroom building has changed a lot.It has become higher and more new than last term.I come into our classroom.The windows are very new and clean.My classmates and I are interested in the new things in the classroom.We have come into the third year.We are a little nervous.We're very busy today.We have three new teachers.We all like them.Today just as usual,we have been busy doing everything,but I like life like this.Busy days can make me happy and excited.This is my first day of school.It is busy but interesting.I like my classroom,my school and I like my first day.(二)The first day of my high school lifeThe first day of high school life,I have some thoughts and feelings.The passage of time can always give people some special things.In the new environment,I feel a bit excited.Be able to recognize the new students and teachers is my greatest gains.In the next three years,we will learn、work and progress together to make our dreams come true.I will have new friends,and share the joy and sadness with them.The process of learning is also a growing process.Similarly,I will also face many difficulties.I might have difficulties in learning and getting along with classmates ,bearing some pressure in life.However,I will get stronger and get through every step of high school three years.
额,你是几年级的啊?
It's the first day of school once again. Stepping into the gate of the school always reminds me of the responsibility I carry as a student. Being a student is not just about attending classes and show...
您可能关注的推广英语翻译review of the history of sociological thought has demonstrated,there are many ways of approaching the study of human social interaction.The ideas of Marx,Weber,Durkheim,and others have given rise to dozens of theories about human behavior.In this section,we bring toge_百度作业帮
英语翻译review of the history of sociological thought has demonstrated,there are many ways of approaching the study of human social interaction.The ideas of Marx,Weber,Durkheim,and others have given rise to dozens of theories about human behavior.In this section,we bring together and summarize ideas that are the foundation of the three dominant theoretical perspectives in sociology today:structural functionalism,conflict theory,and symbolic interactionism.Structural-Functional Theory addresses the question of social organization and how it is maintained.This theoretical perspective has its roots in natural science and the analogy between society and an organism.In the analysis of a living organism,the scientist s task is to identify the various parts (structures) and to determine how they work (function).In the study of society,a sociologist with this perspective tries to identify the structures of society and how they function,hence the name structural functionalism.The Assumptions behind Structural FunctionalismIn the sense that any study of society must begin with an identification of the parts of society and how they work,structural functionalism is basic to all perspectives.Scholars who use this perspective,however,are distinguished from other social analysts by their reliance on three major assumptions:1.Stability.The chief evaluative criterion for any social pattern is whether it contributes to the maintenance of society.2.Harmony.As the parts of an organism work together for the good of the whole,so the parts of society are also characterized by harmony.3.Evolution.Change occurs through evolution-the adaptation of social structures to new needs and demands and the elimination of unnecessary or outmoded structures.Because it emphasizes harmony and adaptation,structural functionalism is sometimes called consensus theory.Structural-Functional Analysis.A structural-functional analysis asks two basic questions:What is the nature of this social structure (what patterns exist)?What are the consequences of this social structure (does it promote stability and harmony)?In this analysis,positive consequences are called functions and negative consequences are called dysfunctions.A distinction is also drawn between manifest (recognized and intended) consequences and latent (unrecognized and unintended) consequences.The basic strategy of looking for structures and their manifest and latent functions and dysfunctions is common to nearly all sociological analysis.Scholars from widely different theoretical perspectives use this framework for examining society.What sets structural-functional theorists apart from others who use this language are their assumptions about harmony and stability.In 1989,the state of Virginia passed a law that made teenage driving privileges dependent on school enrollment:If you drop out of high school,you lose your driver’s license.
简要地回顾社会学思想后已证明,有许多方法用以处理人类社会互动的研究.马克思,韦伯,涂尔干等的概念产生了多种关于人类行为的理论.在本节内容,我们将汇集并概括今天在社会学上的三种主要理论观点的基础概念:结构功能主义,冲突理论和符号互动论.结构功能论提出了社会组织以及它是如何维持的问题.这些理论观点有它在自然科学的根以及社会和生物之间的类比.在一个生物体的分析上,科学家的工作是鉴定不同的部位(结构)并推断出它们是如何运作的(功能).在社会的研究里,持着这观点的社会学家会尝试鉴定社会的结构和它们是如何运作的,所以称为结构功能主义.结构功能主义背后的假设意义上任何有关社会的研究一定要从鉴定社会的结构和它们运作的方式开始.结构功能主义是其他观点的基础.但是,使用这观点的学者们却因为他们依赖三个主要假设而有别于其他的社会分析者.三个主要假设:1. 稳定性.任何社会模式的主要评价标准是它是否有助于维护社会的稳定.2. 协调.作为为了顾全大局和合作的生物的部位,社会的部位也因和谐而特出.3. 进化.通过进化而改变-社会结构对新需求和淘汰多余以及过时结构的适应.结构功能分析.结构功能分析提出了两个基本问题:什么是社会结构的本性(有什么形态在)?这种社会结构的后果是什么(它是否促进稳定与和谐)?在这分析中,正面的影响称为功能,负面的影响则称为功能障碍.其它的差别还有显性影响(可察觉的和有意的)和隐性影响(难以察觉的和无意的).对于几乎所有社会学分析来说,找出社会结构以及他们的显性,隐性影响和机能障碍是基本的策略.广泛不同理论观点的学者们都使用者构架来审核社会.和谐与稳定的设定使使用结构功能主义的理论家有别于其他人.在1989年,弗吉尼亚州批准了一条以入学当作青少年驾驶权利的法律:如果你在高中退学,你就会时期你的驾驶执照.
回顾历史社会学思想表明,有很多方式接近研究人类社会的相互作用。马克思的思想,韦伯,涂尔干,和其他人产生了许多理论对人的行为。在本节中,我们汇集和总结的想法是基础的三个主要理论观点在社会学的结构功能主义,冲突:理论,符号互动主义。结构功能理论解决问题的社会组织,它是如何保持。这一理论观点有其根源在自然科学和社会有机体之间的类比。在分析一个有机体,科学家的任务是确定各种配件(结构),以确定如...
审查的社会学思想的历史已经证明,有许多方面接近人类社会相互作用的研究。马克思,韦伯,涂尔干,和其他人的想法便产生了许多关于人类行为的理论。在本节中,我们汇集和总结的想法,今天在社会学的三种主要理论观点:结构功能主义,冲突理论,符号互动理论的基础。 结构功能理论解决社会组织,以及它是如何保持的问题。这些理论观点有它的根在自然科学和社会和有机体之间的类比。在一个活的有机体的分析,科学家的任务...
审查的社会学思想的历史已经证明,有许多方面接近人类社会相互作用的研究。马克思,韦伯,涂尔干,和其他人的想法便产生了许多关于人类行为的理论。在本节中,我们汇集和总结的想法,今天在社会学的三种主要理论观点:结构功能主义,冲突理论,符号互动理论的基础。 结构功能理论解决社会组织,以及它是如何保持的问题。这些理论观点有它的根在自然科学和社会和有机体之间的类比。在一个活的有机体的分析,科学家的任务...
后面还有 能给我你的邮箱我发给你
继续帮我翻译下英语翻译我这样活着是为了什么呢 十多年了 我的美丽 我的青春 就这样完了吗要求语法正确 简洁通顺_百度作业帮
英语翻译我这样活着是为了什么呢 十多年了 我的美丽 我的青春 就这样完了吗要求语法正确 简洁通顺
What I am living for?!
It has been more than ten years.My beautyMy youthis it all over just like this?
For what am i living now? My beauty my time will be ruined?
Why do I have a life? More than ten years passed by, my beauty, my youth, finished in this way?
I am living am like this for anything ,More than ten years ,My beauty 、My youth 、Like this?
您可能关注的推广英语翻译1.她认为她能学到中国历史.2.这是一部非常成功的恐怖片,但我认为它很无聊.3.MIKE 周末经常去看京剧.4.我喜欢这位男演员,他在这部影片中扮演角色._百度作业帮
英语翻译1.她认为她能学到中国历史.2.这是一部非常成功的恐怖片,但我认为它很无聊.3.MIKE 周末经常去看京剧.4.我喜欢这位男演员,他在这部影片中扮演角色.
1. She thinks she can learn the history of China2. This is a very successful horror movie, but I don't think it's very interesting.3. Mike always watch Peking Opera on the weekends.4. I like this actor, he's one of the characters in this movie.
she thinks she can learn chinese history 2. This is a very successful terror film
3. Mike often go to the cinema on weekends 4.I like this actor, who plays a role in this film.
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 法语句子 的文章

随机推荐