Adam & Eve Magic Massager Deluxe Review - AskMen
Become a Better Man
Discoveries
Special Features
Adam & Eve Magic Massager Deluxe Review
Adam & Eve Magic Massager Deluxe Review
Next Time You Want To Get Her A Gift, Consider This Bedroom Toy
June 30, 2017
Fall ShoesI Want to Know What Love Is专辑_I Want to Know What Love IsForeigner_在线试听 - 虾米音乐
I Want to Know What Love Is
唱片公司:
发行时间:
专辑类别:
专辑风格:
我的评价:
document.write(tip_tmpl);
setTimeout(function() {
$('#tip_60d').fadeOut();
}, 30000);
FNate Ruess
这歌只属于Lou Gramm,其他的都是山寨货!!!
但外国人的这首原版主唱却是Mick Jones
星际漫步者说:但外国人的这首原版主唱却是Mick Jones
呵呵,你在开玩笑吗?从来没有听到过这首歌这个吉他手的版本!事实上,他从来就没有唱过!!
RockandRoll说:呵呵,你在开玩笑吗?从来没有听到过这首歌这个吉他手的版本!
他主唱的歌很少,但是有哈,你可以再听再考究。
星际漫步者说:他主唱的歌很少,但是有哈,你可以再听再考究。
我当然听过他唱的歌,但不是这一首
(第1页, 共12条)
使用手机扫码收听专辑
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
收藏了这张专辑的人们...
Foreigner的其他热门专辑
资料贡献者:
音频贡献者:
关注虾米:Everything You Do Not Want to Know About Trying to View a Total Solar Eclipse - BoardingArea
One Mile at a Time
I don't remember the last time I've paid full price for Starbucks thanks to all the promotions they...
Frequent Miler
A new Amex Offer popped up a couple of days ago for&10,000 Membership Rewards points back on...
Miles To Memories
Fly & Dine
View from the Wing
A roundup of the most important stories of the day. I keep you up to date on the most interesting writings I find on other sites & the latest news and tips....
TravelUpdate
American Airlines Debuts Its New Flagship Lounge and Dining at Miami International Airport Over the past few years, American Airlines has invested millions into the...
In Case You Missed It
TravelUpdate
American Airlines Debuts Its New Flagship Lounge and Dining at Miami International Airport Over the past few years, American Airlines has invested millions into the...
View from the Wing
Southwest Airlines passengers in St. Louis were delayed this morning (and reportedly given $100 vouchers) when one of their pilots was arrested.
Continue reading...
Miles To Memories
New card offered by HSBC - 2.2% cash back!
Frequent Miler
Amazon has announced a promotion in conjunction with&Whole Foods for&Amazon Prime members to&save 20% on certain&whole turkeys through 11:59pm PST on...
Points, Miles & Martinis
Starwood released this week&s&SPG Hot Escapes&yesterday, where you can save a bunch on upcoming hotel stays. Every week, they offer savings at select...
Economy Class & Beyond
Well it seems both Airbus and Boeing have rolled out the big guns on the last day of the Dubai Air Show, with both announcing massive orders. Airbus Airbus were first...
Live and Let's Fly
Air France and Argentina are in the news this week after an Air France crew was allegedly&detained for failing to upgrade an Argentinian politician&s...
God Save The Points
To be clear, we get NOTHING from this. Enjoy& We&ll spare you all the pomp and circumstance about why Paris is magic. You already know this stuff. What is...
Voyage Avance
Points, Miles & Martinis
I like quick and easy free miles and points. Through November 16th, 2017, you can earn a free and easy 500 Miles + Bonus award miles when you login to your Miles+Bonus...
Points With a Crew
Did you know Hyatt has a 5 night brand award where you can get a free night at ANY Hyatt hotel after you stay 5 nights at 5 different brands?
Find the details on how...
Loyalty Traveler
google-site-verification:
The post Google verification appeared first on Loyalty Traveler.
You Have Been Upgraded
Diese Promo ist echt nett. IHG verkauft wieder Bonus Packages und jetzt nochmals mit 50% Bonus. Damit l&sst sich Spire Elite mit 9 Stays machen ...
Rapid Travel Chai
On my mind: I travel carry-on only, though at the&
The post One Bag One Month, How Stalin Became Stalinist, Ethiopian Chicago? appeared first on Rapid Travel Chai.
View from the Wing
The British Airways Visa offers one of the biggest signup bonuses of any credit card.
And you can get the card even if you've had 5 or more new accounts in the past 24...
One Mile at a Time
Last December United opened their first Polaris Lounge at Chicago O'Hare Airport. This is their new lounge experience for international premium cabin passengers, and is...
Frequent Miler
If you&re looking for a new set of stainless steel pots and pans, Macy&s has a nice deal today that can be stacked with an increased payout of&8 miles...
Running with Miles
The latest GPS/smartwatch from Garmin is great for all-around use and for tracking your runs. Now, there is a great deal on the Garmin Vivoactive 3!
The post Great Deal...
Miles To Memories
There's a few different offers that were sent out by email yesterday. These targeted offers without the lifetime restriction are rare and give you the opportunity to...
ThePointsOfLife
The Sheraton Santiago was the perfect launching spot for my wine adventure and for seeing Santiago.&Doubling as a convention center, the Sheraton was bustling with...
View from the Wing
Gulf Air was a reasonable way to connect via London, Paris, Frankfurt or Athens on through their Bahrain hub to various destinations in India and Pakistan.
They also...
Points, Miles & Martinis
Yesterday I wrote a post that gathered all the American Express Offers for You together for traveling. Today ther this time for Hilton gift cards...
TravelSkills
The more ways that members can earn and spend points/miles, the happier they are, says the latest J.D. Power and Associates survey on frequent flyer programs. It also...
Rapid Travel Chai
Citi has been cracking down on retention offers since early&
The post Citi Retention Offers Now Firmly Annual appeared first on Rapid Travel Chai.
God Save The Points
Traveling and eating is not always the easiest. With your body clock messed up, dodgy airplane food and overall poor and unhealthy options at the airport, it&s...
Monkey Miles
This may be what I need to book a ticket! I&ve wanted to go to Iceland for quite some time, but haven&t prioritized the trip for a number of reasons. I have...
Points, Miles & Martinis
Hyatt has announced their latest promotion for World of Hyatt Members, which is their&Double Points Promotion. As it sounds, World of Hyatt members will earn...
Mommy Points
After a several month&hiatus, a new Hyatt bonus points promotion is launching effective today, November 15, 2017!&World of Hyatt members who register for the...
Miles To Memories
Just4U and MyMixx reward programs have a digital coupon for a discount on Visa and Mastercard Gift Cards. This should give you negative cost gift cards while also...
Pizza in Motion
World of Hyatt squeaks in under the wire with a rewarding promotion to finish out 2017.
How does it stack up against other hotel promotions?
The post New Hyatt Promo! ...
Angelina Travels
Starting today, November 15, Hyatt is introducing two new promotions: a chance to earn double points on stays until the end of the year, and some great introductory...
Deals We Like
Hyatt just announced a new promotion where you&ll earn double points on all eligible stays! It has been awhile since we&ve seen a Hyatt offer, so I am happy...
Travel Codex
Pittsburgh Airport has been shedding its image as a deserted hub and has been courting airlines for new routes to the Steel City. They&ve expanded service to the...
One Mile at a Time
There's finally some good news from World of Hyatt! While Hilton, IHG, Marriott, SPG, etc., have each offered multiple global points promotions this year, Hyatt hasn't...
SUBSCRIBE!
You have Successfully Subscribed!I have been wanting to see a new p./ Doctor wellbutrin nothing is working?
& I have been wanting to see a...
I have been wanting to see a new p./ Doctor wellbutrin nothing is working?
Well she dropped me last Thursday. They called and said it may be 5t7 weeks till I get another doctor. I don't know what to do any more I have tried to keep my head up through all of this. Nothing is working at all I used up all my knlopin cant get any more till next Monday not tomorrow. I cannot post freely on this group. You have been the biggest help I have ever had. I can't talk to my friends at all. I am going to just go back to my old ways, at least I was happy. Not the drug part!! I am going to have a few beers and relax again. It has been over 3 years now and I still feel so bad . My wife has grown, to just hate me. She is leaving for Hawaii Wednesday just as happy as she can be. I haven given my all to try and my self as well as others here, I did something wrong here and don't know what i did. I guess God thinks my job is done here. I am going to stay lodged in if I can. I just can't take it any more. All my so called friends are gone, my wife may as well be, she will stay till the money run's out,I can't speak to my friends here they will not let me. I have given all of these drugs a college try! They just don't work. Please if anyone knows what I did wrong on here please tell me LOVE YOU ALL !!! Dave
6 Nov 2011
Please David, don't get like this! It's not true that you have nobody, you have all of us here, and we think the world of you! Now you are distressing me. I know that life seems to play us all a bad card every now and then... sometimes more often than we would like. But don't take it like this. I can't believe that creepo doctor dropping you like that. But bear in mind that half these people who practice psychiatry are all the same - you are just a number, and part of a production line. We all sometimes get that vibe. I know how you feel - that cracking a few beers is a better option and more fun than what you are doing... but believe me, it'll solve nothing in the long run. We'd all be doing that, if that were the solution. Again, please don't get yourself into this frame of mind, as WE have the highest of regard for you, and you mean a lot to us... and that is sincerely said.
7 Nov 2011
David,wow! Im new here but I feel for you... Im sorry ur feeling this way, I can empathise w/ you. Please be careful, I ran out of Clonipin lastweek and went off all meds cold turkey! I ended up in ER w/ b/p 220/112. I almost had a stroke! The ER was very helpful to me as I couldnt find a Doctor either... Please go there if U start feelin worse, I almost didnt go,thinking they couldnt help me, but was told if I had waited even five min longer I would have had a massive stroke do to no meds... I care.
please keep me posted as to how you are feeling..Ali
7 Nov 2011
This man works at the Hospital & cannot go to the ER there or it may cost him his job. Sorry , I know you are new & do not know the history of our friend Dave, but thank you for answering...
8 Nov 2011
Slattery, Thank you so much I don't want to up set anyone. You are always there for me. I m just tired and up set the way my life is going. Things are just falling apart and I cannot do anything about it. My Brain function is not well after that last episode. I lost all control of my self again. hurt allot of people, I do not remember what all I said. That is so scarey, Thank you and every one here for helping me. I cant type fast enough to thank every one (THANK YOU EVERY ONE) I am having big problems typing this. I am lost. I think some day's I am OK and then Bam I an not. I have apologized to the people who run DC. I was out of line. I just do not know what about my whole situation. I feel like i cannot think right any more. I was very smart and in charge of my self. Now I do not even resemble my self. I cannot make decisions, or think clearly at all. I got news that my dad is having mini strokes. TIA. I am in no shape to even leave my house much less go see him.
I have disappointed my self and every one around me. The bad thing is I cannot stop that when it starts . Please don't worry over me. I am OK I am still taking my meds no alcohol . I got 1 Valium from my neighbor and did sleep 7 hours. I don't know how or why I got like this. My yard,house,marriage, friends are all falling apart. I live on a great part of Austin, just out of the city limits. I have a large creek with huge bass in there a boat out there it is all drying up. I have a lot of old old oak trees it used to look like a park . It looks horrible now. I just don't know what is going to happen to me. I am the one ruining every thing. I sent an apology to the people who run DC I was a way our of line. I don't leave the house but to go to walgreens I am living on Cheerios and junk food. I cannot go to a big store I just have to leave. Thank you for being here for me, you are great. I don't care if they monitor my post's They need to They actually saved me great embarrassment,by not posting. Tell every one I am OK. I am afraid if I go to another doctor it will be more of the same Thank you Lv Dave
6 Nov 2011
Hi Dave,I just got back from out of town. Haven't been on here since Thursday morning. Can I ask what has happened? Did I miss something?I would appreciate very much if you could explain what is going on?Thank you, friend,~Jillynnie
AN Anonymous
7 Nov 2011
David stop this ! It's your mind tricking you !I happen to know I have 2 very helpful and caring private notes from you. just had one sec tonight.to pop in and you were next.I am begging you you are needed and loved.sometimes people get caught up with their own stuff and it's a drag if you need their help right away.do not take it personally.this happens to all of us and if you are sensitive it hurts more.please don't hurt yourself ,and you have not been forgotten.you are just hurting please David ,wait and see someone else will reply.we are no less and no better than the next guy,luv,criss
7 Nov 2011
i don't think God thinks your job is done here. you have to hold on i know it is hard but just hold on. i try to find meaning, something to keep me holding on. you need to find it in yourself not family friends which is the hardest. but if you need friends and family we can be that for you
AN Anonymous
7 Nov 2011
Dave, my friend what is going on? You haven't lost any friends here! I know of a couple that I believe quit the site, but the rest of us that aren't afraid of a challenge are still here. You have been thru hell & back my friend. You have to understand that your wife included do not understand what you have been going through. I thought I explained this before. As far as none of the drugs working, have you asked yourself what it is you are wanting from them that you can't pull out of yourself with some good ole inner strength. You don't need to go back to doing drugs! Please do not think this is the only thing left for you. I am not able to type a lot at one time so hard to try to explain to you what I am saying. I was in a bad marriage quite a few years ago, & was abused very badly. Well it took me a few years to get away from that abuser, & I decided I would never go there again no matter what the cost to me physically , materially, or whatever.
You know music real well, so you would know the song &You have to love yourself& ? & The greatest Love of All& is the name of the song. Maybe whitey Houston? That song played over & over & over again is what gave me the inner strenght to do what I had to do for me & then I could turn to others for their help or support. I had to love myself (no matter what) & find that inner strength, to continue on. I know you probably have the recording somewhere. Just listen to it & do what it says. Love yourself because it is the greatest love of all. Once you learn to do this, everything else will fall back into place! I give you my word it will.If I could do this all alone out there in the middle of nowhere, find a good job, build my self estee & pull myself up by my bootstraps then I know you can. Anyone can with the right guidance. I wish you all the best my friend, but please take care of you first & foremost & then others will fall back & see your inner strength coming back to be the Dave they always knew & loved. I hope this has helped clear your thinking some. I must go now, but remember I am here for you & so are many , many others. ...
7 Nov 2011
Giddy up Mary!! Great answer, as usual !!! Listen to her Dave!!
7 Nov 2011
Thank you my sweet, but haven't heard from him, am worried about him. Think You know Who, abanded him by the way it sounds! M
8 Nov 2011
Oh Mary,I so hope she did not abandon him!! That is cruel beyond words!!! xoxoLara
8 Nov 2011
I just heard from David at about 3:30 p.m.he is wiped out tired.we just need to remind him now how very much he is missed and needed,yes? I know some of u have known him much longer. I am just another fan of Davie's and I think he needs these p.q's or posts or whatever you call them.I feel so lucky to have the support I am getting from you all,peace,criss
7 Nov 2011
hi, da ve, don't know you well, but have been reading your posts and know you are having a hard time, i am new here spspisces, and the one with abdominal pain, at any rate this last post sounds like you are giving up.t do drugs, again but that you will have a few beers. are you a person in recovery? if so , don't you know the few beers will lead back to the drugs?if for one minute i myself thought drinking would make these abdominal adhesions go away i would have done that i have 10 yrs sober and am not willing to throw that away , i hope you have a support group to contact. i am a widow, in severe pain and a host of other problems, but drinking will not change any of that for me. if you are not in a recovery program what i say may not make sense, but here goes, wife or no wife, job or now job,t drink or do drugs, one day at a time.
9 Nov 2011
hi dave how r u doin. have not heard from you about are you a person in recovery from drugs or alcohol. just wondered if you were, do you go to support meetings. it really helps me alot.
AN Anonymous
7 Nov 2011
Dave, you've done nothing wrong andget that silly (polite word) thought out of your head. You're going through a difficult time. It will leave, it will pass. You've got to believe that. Often some of us have a rough go at it, seemingly more than others but when we do, we come out the better for it. Please, just stop worrying. It can and do a number on us. Worry is a culprit that eats away at us, bit by bit. It creates all sorts of havoc, negatives. Heres a hug, a guy one ((((((((Dave)))))))))
7 Nov 2011
Oh Dave... I sent you a PQ last night and did not eve see this... I thought you were doing so well... listen... just think what you would tell me, or pledge, or anyone else if the situation was reversed... I think you know... Listen... I know it is rough right now... but you must get through this. We all want to give up at some time or another... is there no one you can call... a counselor... do u have a sponsor??? I know his was written yesterday so I hope I hope that things are better... just think what and how you would help someone, one of us, who is thinking of doing what u r doing... you know the answer... I will pray that you are ok... there is nothing more that any of us can do... do not do this Dave... you KNOW, especially with the combination of meds u r on that having a &few& beers is NOT the answer... with all my concern...
7 Nov 2011
Pup I just need to sleep I answered your PM Thank you so much Lv Dave
7 Nov 2011
OK DAVE... will check on u when I get home from work. Get some rest. Pup
AN Anonymous
7 Nov 2011
Hi David, I am hoping you are feeling loved this morning as I see many of your friends have reached out to you.post again ,c.
AN Anonymous
7 Nov 2011
DAVE!!! PLEASE respond to us. We alll want to know you are allreight even if you flubbed up last night. Did you get my post before you went out? Please let us know you are ok...
7 Nov 2011
I am OK. I am having a severe manic problem at the moment. I sent everyone an answer but it was not appropriate and did get posted live it for good reason. I was out of line thank you all so much. Can't make it with out you ! LOVE YOU ALL Dave.
8 Nov 2011
Dave, are you still on? Please go back & read my post above at the top again. Drag out that old mid eighties music of yours, & listen to that song every time you feel like you did last night. When I ran away from my abuser, I had a 24 hour drive to Wyoming (far enough he couldn't track me from Illinois), & I had that song on a cassette tape. I cried & played that one particular song for the whole 24 hour drive. When I arrived at my Mothers in Powell , Wyoming, I was a changed person. I just so want this for you. Maybe it wouldn't give you the same effect, but I guarntee it will make you think about friends, & your wife & aying right now in your life. Let me know you are ok, and not just &I'm ok&. Lets get some info out on what is going on right now, please? I won't be on long tonight, & would like to hear more from you.Not being nosey, just want to make sure you are really ok. Mary
8 Nov 2011
Hi Dave,I'm so sorry this is the first time I've been able to respond to you. I couldn't get logged on over the weekend. Went back and forth with tech support. Long story short it ended up being the & in my user name. So now I am tlcandmore.
First I wanted to ask why do you think you did something wrong on here? You have so many friends that care about you here!! I have been having many of the same problems as you. I've tried all the meds that my doc keeps switching me to and NONE of them are working. I also think that's the reason I'm having so many problems... this medication roller coaster these idiot doctors have me on. It may be the same for you. When switching meds over and over our bodies just don't know what's going on. I became very depressed. I promise you this though God does NOT think either one of ours jobs is done!! Let's try to lean on all the people here. I too feel that this site has been a lifesaver. If there is ANYTHING I can do to ease your pain I really want to help. God bless you. My thoughts and prayers are with you!!Your friend,Terri
AN Anonymous
8 Nov 2011
Dave, Please, I have been thinking all day how to answer you. I know about those lousy doctors, I've been through them all, and I think that most people here have experienced them too!! They can't find an answer for you, so they make it sound like it is your fault, and dump you. Am I right?? You of all people should know! Look at all the great things that you have done in your life! Finding a vein by endoscopy, when all those arogant heart surgeons couldn't figure that one out?? How much pain have you saved for other people going through heart surgery?
You are a passionate, and compassionate man. I've seen your posts, and your answer to my PQ. You care quite a bit, but you are in an uncomfortable spot right now. You feel like the world is out to get you, and that simply is not true. Chronic pain, whether from the brain or body is insidious. It takes away our social ties to friends, family, and people that we could count on before. They just don't know what to do or say. That is why a group like this is so important for ALL of us. We all UNDERSTAND what the other one is going through. You are talking like you want to kill yourself, is this true??If this is true, you must understand that it is a chemical imbalance in your brain making you feel this way. It is NOT YOU. There have been studies of people who died by accidents, and people who died by their own hands, and the ones who committed suicide had a lack of seratonin in their brains. It was caused by a chemical imbalance. Ok, so Wellbutrin doesn't work, call your primary, and tell them what is going through your head, and what happened. I promise, that they will help you. WE will help you as friends, but they will help you with medicine. PLEASE, for the good of the group, call your doctor, and let us know. I know that we would do as much as we can to help one another, and we want to help you now too. Please, I care. Ellen
8 Nov 2011
Ellen, Thank you so much, (AND THANKS TO EVERY ONE HERE) I did answer back to every one, but my post was just too crazy. My primary doctor will not give me any Psic drugs. T he want give me any Benzo's because I had an over dose. I am in no way wanting to hurt my self, but I keep hurting every one around me. I don't mean to, I am just not the same person I was, due to those SSRI's. I am just watching my world fall apart all around me. I am in a constant state of anxiety. The moment I wake up anxiety starts and grows worse as the day goes on. I got a valium last night from a neighbor and did sleep 7 hours. I feel a little better to day, but I just got up. I have too many major problems. I use the VA for care,I said something to my doctor and she won't see me any more I am waiting for another doctor. Mental Illness is so bad. Jl every one I am OK and not to worry about me. Thank you for your help! I am just so tired of not feeling good , my Brain function is worse than ever, I am having a very hard time doing this letter. Thanks Dave
8 Nov 2011
Hi Dave! I'm not sure if you even know me that much. I haven't been on here as much lately. I've been finding some things too overwhelming for me. There are some days that I feel so low due to my
& not working for over 3 years. My fiance, Dave, and I have been through so very much stress these past several years. As soon as we get through one dilemma, we're battling against another one, some new adversity in our lives. Dave, if I told you some of the trials that I've been through, you'd be sad for me & if you told me more details about your life, I'd be the one crying. Do you see what I'm trying to illustrate? We ALL have crap, but different crap, yet it's all still crap!
Everyone here
has stuff to figure out. There are many others, who aren't even registered on this site, who read the information available here & I can guarantee you that they have problems too. EVERYONE has problems, just DIFFERENT. Those are &tests& that help us to grow as spiritual human beings & help to shape us in order to become who we are. It gives us a chance to love & support one another & lets us demonstrate our compassion & caring, even to &strangers&. Dave, I've read so many of your posts & answers. I've learned so very much from you, even issues that I don't even need to know about. I enjoy your writings & the level of your knowledge & how explicitly that you can explain things so that I can understand them. I get married on Friday. Dave, will you give me a wedding present please? I'm begging you on my knees! DO NOT LEAVE ME! PLEASE! BY THE MERCY OF GOD, STAY & BE A PART OF OUR LOVING FAMILY HERE! WE NEED YOU, TRULY WE DO, DAVE! I beg of you, please... Love, Wendy :)
9 Nov 2011
Hey Wendy, read the post after mine. Dave has PROMISED not to do anything rash. I trust him. What I really thought was profound was the way you explained EVERYONE'S got problems in one fashion or another. You are so right. If I could just get through this chronic pain, I would be the happiest woman in the world!Congrats on your wedding Friday! I'm really happy for you! I often wondered if I weren''t married would anyone even want me because of all the @hit that I go through. Thanks for the good news! Ellen
9 Nov 2011
Wendy congrats girl! Didn't even know about it. Rots O ruk Girly! & Ellen ofcourse someone would still want you. I married my man because we do have so many of the same problems & by the same doc that screwed up our back way back when! Didn't know him then, was married to someone that didn't understand chrontic pain etc... Got rid of him, & found me my new man(of 21 going on 22 years) that dose understand, so don't any of you think there isn't a somebody out there for you. It's weird because he is my daughter in law's uncle on her mothers side, so she is my niece & daughter in law, & her kids are Garys grandchildren & great uncle! Beat that would ya? ha!
9 Nov 2011
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or .
Similar Questions
Posted 8 Feb 2014 & 2 answers
Posted 22 Jan 2017 & 2 answers
Posted 20 Apr 2017 & 1 answer
Posted 26 Apr 2017 & 1 answer
Posted 6 May 2017 & 1 answer

我要回帖

更多关于 as we know 的文章

随机推荐