a VCD of libjapanese.a c...

六年级英语上册Unit2第二课时教案模板(苏教版)-学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
六年级英语上册Unit2第二课时教案模板(苏教版)
来源:互联网 更新时间: 7:26:27 责任编辑:王亮字体:
教案是根据教学要求及学生的实际情况,以课时或课题为单位,对教学内容、教学步骤、教学方法等进行的具体设计。下面是为大家收集的六年级英语上册Unit2第二课时教案模板,供大家参考。
教学内容:
Review Part B, learn Part C
教学目标:(知识和能力、过程和方法、情感态度和价值观)
1、Review the words of Part B
2、Learn and grasp the sentences below:
My birthday&s coming. Would you like to come to my birthday party?
Would you like a VCD of Japanese cartoon, too? Let&s wait and see.
3、Have a dictation (the words of Part B)
教学重点:
1、Learn and grasp the sentences below:
2、Have a dictation (the words of Part B)
教学难点:
1、Learn and grasp the sentences below:
2、Have a dictation (the words of Part B)
教法学法:
读导法、听说法、表演法
教学具准备:
投影片、录音机、磁带、多媒体电脑
课时时间:
the Second Lesson
教学过程:
Step1: Review the Part B:
Use the sentences below:
When&s your birthday?
My birthday&s on&.
Through this January, February, August, September, October, November, December, first, second, third, fourth, sixth, twelfth, twentieth, twenty-fist the words. 通过这个环节的练习,使学生掌握本单元的基本句型。
Step2: Review:
1、 S: When&s your birthday?
T: My birthday&s on the 15th of October.
2、 T: Look! What&s this?
S: It&s a yo-yo.
T: Yes. It&s very nice. It&s my birthday present.
T: What&s this?
T: It&s a VCD of Japanese cartoons. It&s my
birthday present , too.
Learn: present.
T: (出示几样礼物)This is my birthday present. 逐样展示。(学习birthday present)
3、T: What would you like as a birthday present?
Learn: as, what would you like as a birthday
同桌练习。
相关文章:
上一篇文章:下一篇文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号A. his B. they C. their D. her六、连词成句(10%)1. on, the, my, birthday, is, January, of, twenty-first (。)2. like, to, would, you, come, to, birthday, my, party (?)3. date, what, it, is, today (?)4. would, you, like, what, as, birthday, your, present (。)5. does, this, what, mean, sign (?)七、排列短文(5%)1. A. It&s the 17th of JulyB. Sure.C. Would you like to come to my birthday party?D. When is your birthday?E. Oh, your birthday is coming.2. A. Oh, dear! What would you like as a birthday present?B. Would you like a telescope too?C. Yes, I like it very much.D. I &d like a VCD of Japanese cartoons,E. Mum, tomorrow is my birthday.八.根据中文意思完成句子。(15分)1.今天是几月几日?6月6日。今天星期几?星期日。______. is it today?_____________ ______________ sixth 文章出自,转载请保留此链接!。______. ______. is it today? It&s ______. 。2.你的生日是什么时候?是4月21日。______. ______. your birthday? It&s_____ _ the 21st of__ ____.3.你想要什么作你生日的礼物?你想要一本书吗?不,我想要一件新的钢笔。What ______ you like______ a ?______ you a _______? No, I&d like a ______ ______.4.你的生日在五月九日吗?不,我的生日在三月份。______. your birthday ______ _______ ninth of ______?No, ______ birthday is ______ ______.九、根据上下文, 完成下列对话(10%)Dad: Your ______. coming soon, Ben?______. you like a cake ______. your party?Ben: Yes, please. Can I have a cake ______. lots ______. strawberries?Dad: Sure.Ben: Thank you.Mum: Can I give you some fish______. you ______. your birthday ______. ?Ben: Great!Ron: Fish! Can ______. have one too, Mum?Mum: OK!十、阅读,选择正确的答案(5%)I&m a school girl. My brother and I are twins. We are both(两个都)at school. We like school. My parents are both teachers. They work hard. My brother and I study at No.1 Middle school. There are twenty-five boys and eighteen girls in our class.We go to school from Monday to Friday. We have no classes on Saturday and Sunday. We usually get up at six. We come to school at seven o&clock. Classes begin at eight. We have four lessons in the morning and two in the afternoon. We have lunch at fifteen past twelve. At three fifty we have sports.We study Chinese, Maths, English, History, Politics and other lessons. We like Chinese. We like English, too. Some of us are good at it.We go home at five o&clock. We have supper at six o&clock. We do our homework at seven every evening and go to bed at half past nine, but sometimes we go to sleep at about ten.1. My brother is and I am 。A. a worker, a student B. a student, a workerC. a student, a teacher D. a student, a student2. We have at fifteen past twelve.A. breakfast B. lunch C. supper D. dinner(饭)3 We begin to do our homework from to every evening.A.Monday , Friday B. seven, half past nineC. school, home D. six , eight4. There are boys and girls in our class.A. eighteen, twenty-five B. some, anyC. twenty five, eighteen D. many, much5. Do they often have sports in the morning or in the afternoon?A. Yes, they do. B. No, they don&t.免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与本网无关。看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关小升初:
48小时热门爱国教育在课堂--云卷云舒的blog
时 间 记 忆
最 新 评 论
专 题 分 类
最 新 日 志
最 新 留 言
用 户 登 录
友 情 连 接
博 客 信 息
爱国教育在课堂
21:31:00 | By: 云卷云舒 ]
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 今天是学校的集体晨会,内容是观看关于钓鱼岛事件的演讲视频。最近,轰轰烈烈的爱国游行频频出现在空间,短信,视频中,给了我们莫大的启发。一早上,又接受了这位校长慷慨激昂的演讲,同学们的心情似乎特别的激动。第一节正好是英语课,本想在班级渲染一下的,但是迫于课时进,内容多,我还是放弃了。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&进入正题,开始教学本单元的新知。这个单元重点内容是生日表达法,以及如何询问人家喜欢什么样的生日礼物。一开始,孩子们的状态都还不错。看来“为中华之崛起而读书”起了很大的作用。但是教学到“Would you like a VCD of Japanese cartoons?“的时候,我请了班内几个发言积极的孩子,他们的答案都是否定的,明确表示不喜欢。于是我又插播了几张关于'阿拉丁'神话的图片,以此启发学生,希望有学生给我肯定的答案。但是,等了很久也没人喜欢。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 我再也忍不住了,Why don't you like the VCD?我问道。有学生小声的说:“Japanese ”。这下我恍然大悟,原来这个日本的卡通片也是日货,需要抵制的啊。学生们的思维可真是转的快啊。我赞同学生的说法,及时的把Japanese 换成了Chinese,并给每个同学加了一颗爱国星星,作为奖励。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 想想也是的,这套老的教材也该退出历史的舞台了。这样的不与时俱进。既然在中国使用,为什么不选择Chinese cartoons。那么多的神话传说,信手拈来就是一个好的教育片段。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 爱国其实不一定是焚烧、打砸日货,爱国就是真真切切的坐点力所能及的小事。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Re:爱国教育在课堂
[ <span id="t_-9-26 9:04:23 | By: 蒋燕 ]
时代发展飞速,三年级已经开始启用新教材,看来的确是社会发展的需要!以下为blog主人的回复: 是的
教材的开发与使用确实也是一个比较严重的问题
有待教育部门的深思
Re:爱国教育在课堂
[ <span id="t_-9-21 21:15:22 | By: 点点 ]
是啊,我也觉得有些教材应该退出历史舞台了。。。
发表评论:你现在的位置: -
- 2013年小学六年级英语上学期期末考试试卷
六年级试卷:2013年小学六年级英语上学期期末考试试卷
关键词:2013年小学六年级英语上学期期末考试试卷,小学,六年级上,英语,期末考试,2013年试卷摘 要:小学六年级英语期末试题2013.1得分听力部分(30分)一、听录音,选出你所听到的内容。(10分)()1.a.wallb.ballc.dolld.call()2.a.hisb.hersc.mined.ours()3.a.brightb.li......
小学六年级英语期末试题&&2013.1得分&&&&&&&&&&&&听力部分(30分)一、听录音,选出你所听到的内容。(10分)(&&&&)1.&A.&wall &&&&B.&ball&& &&&&&&C.&doll&&&&&& D.&call(&&&&)2.&A.&his &&&&B.&hers &&&&&&C.&mine &&&&&&&D.&ours(&&&&)3.&A.&bright &B.&light &&&&&&C.&right &&&&D.&night(&&&&)4.&A.&milked &B.&watered &&&C.&picked &&&&D.&tasted(&&&&)5.&A.&dear &&&&B.&bear &&&&&&C.&hear &&&&&&&&D.&year(&&&&)6.&A.&Halloween B.&Easter &&&C.&Christmas& &D.&May&Day(&&&&)7.&A.&parents&&&B.&presents&&&&&C.&parties&&&&&D.&perhaps&(&&&&)8.&A.&favourite&&&B.&festival&&&C.&relative&&&&D.&fast(&&&&)9.&A.&Nov.13th &&&B.&Jan.3rd &&&&C.&Sep.30th&&&&D.&Oct.31st(&&&&)10.&A.&1:50 &&&&B.&2:10 &&&&&&&C.&10:20 &&&&D.&1:10二、听录音,选出问题的答案。(10分)(&&&&)&1.&A.&It’s&Monday.&&&B.&It’s&sunny.&&&&C.&It’s&the&22nd&of&July.(&&&&)&2.&A.&I’m&in&Japan.&B.&I&was&in&Japan.&&C.&I&watered&trees.(&&&&)&3.&A.&Helen.&&&&&&B.&It’s&Helen.&&&&&&&&&&&C.&Helen’s.(&&&&)&4.&A.&They&usually&watch&the&moon&and&eat&moon&cakes.B.&They&usually&visit&their&relatives&and&friends.C.&They&usually&dress&up&in&costumes&and&go&to&parties.(&&&&)&5.&A.&It&means&“Danger”.&B.&It’s&a&public&sign.&C.&Yes.三、听录音,填入所缺单词.&(10分)In&&&&&&&,&Spring&Festival&is&very&popular.&It&is&in&&&&&&&&&or&February.&&&&&&&&&usually&eat&a&lot&of&delicious&food&and&&&&&&&&time&with&their&&&&&&&&&&and&friends.&Children&can&______&some&&&&&&&&&from&their&relatives.&Lili’s&favourite&holiday&is&Mid-Autumn&Festival.&She&usually&__________&the&moon.&Last&Mid-autumn&Festival,&her&father&made&a&lantern&for&________.&She&&&&&&&&&a&good&time.笔试部分(70分)一、英汉互译。(10分)1.问一些问题&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&6.blow&out&the&candles&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2.刚才&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&7.open&it&for&me&&&&&&&&&&&&3.在她前面&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&8.look&around&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4.尝苹果&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&9.a&popular&holiday&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5.上周&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&10.Christmas&presents&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&二、按要求完成单词。(10分)1.&mine&(复数)&&___________&&&&&&&&2.&smoke&(现在分词)&___________3.&nine&(序数词)&___________&&&&&&&4.&answer&(反义词)&_____________5.&ours&(主格)&&____________&&&&&& 6.&run&(现在分词)&______________7.&diary&(复数)&_____________&&&&&8.&aren’t&&(过去式)&____________9.&girls(所有格)&____________&&&&&10.&fun(形容词)&____________三、单项选择。(10分)(&&&&)1.&The&sign&over&there&means&you&shouldn’t&______&the&grass.&&&&&&&&&&A.&smoking&&&&B.&to&smoke&&&&&C.&smoke&&(&&&&)2.&Would&you&like&&&&&&&basketball&with&me?&&&&_____A.&play&&&Yes,&I&like. B.&play&&&Yes,&I’d&like. C.&to&play&&&&&&Yes,&I’d&like&to.&(&&&&)3.&This&is&__________&watch.&________&is&over&other.A.&my,&His&&&B.&my,&He&&&C.&mine,&His&&&(&&&&)4.&There’s&a&running&race&and&the&boys&are&very&&&&&&&.A.&exciting& B.&excited &&&&C.&excite&(&&&&)5.&There&&&&&&&&&a&pair&of&glasses&in&my&bag&a&moment&ago.A.&was&&&&&&&&B.&were&&&&&&&&&C.&is&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&&)6.&The&sweater&is&on&the&floor.&Please&______&for&me.A.&pick&it&up&&&B.&pick&up&it&&&&&C.&pick&them&up(&&&&)7.&He&__&&&&to&school&by&bus&every&day,&but&he&___&there&on&foot&yesterday.A.&goes,&went&&&&&B.&go,&went&&&&&C.&went,&go&&&&(&&&&)8.&Where&______&you&last&Monday?&&I&&&&&at&home.A.&are&&&is&&&&&&B.&were&&was&&&C.&was&&&&were(&&&&)9.&New&Year’s&Day&comes&&&&&&&&&Christmas.A.&after&&&&&&&B.&before&&&&&&&&C.&with&&&&&&&&&&(&&&&)10.&---____&is&the&teapot?&&&---It’s&_____.A.&Who,&his&&&B.&Whose,&his C.&Whose,&her&&&&&&四、用所给词的适当形式填空。(5分)&1.&This&sign&means&“No&&&&&&&&&”.&(smoke)2.&Today&is&the&&&&&&&&&&(twelve)&of&March.3.&I’d&like&&&&&&&&&&(watch)&a&VCD&of&Japanese&cartoons.&4.&Listen,&the&children&&&&&&&&&&&&(play)&the&guitar&now.5.&Show&&&&&&&&&(we)&the&stamps.&w&&&W&w&.&X&k&b&1.c&O&m6.&Liu&Tao&and&Wang&Bing&&&&&&&&&(milk)&cows&&yesterday.7.&Su&Hai&can&&&&&&&&&(make)&pumpkin&lanterns.8.&All&the&people&are&very&&&&&&&&&&&(excite)&now.9.&Where&are&our&shoes?&&&&&&&&&&(your)&are&under&the&bed.10.&How&many&&&&&&&&&(child)&are&there&in&your&family?五、按要求完成句子。(10分)1.&There&were&some&apple&trees&on&the&farm.&(改为一般疑问句)&&&&&&&there&&&&&&&&&apple&trees&on&the&farm?2.&I&went&to&a&party&last&Halloween.&(改为一般疑问句)&&_______&_______&______&to&a&party&last&Halloween?3.&This&is&her&comb.&(对划线部分提问)&&_________&________&&is&&this&?4.&I&visited&a&farm&with&my&family&on&Monday&.(对划线部分提问)&&_______&______&you&_____&&with&&_&&&&&__&&family&on&Monday&?5.&They&are&from&&my&grandparents.(对划线部分提问)&&&______&______&they&________&?6.&你的生日是什么时候?是4月21日。______&your&birthday?&It’s______&&the&21st&of__________.7.去年元旦我没有参加聚会。我和家人吃了一顿丰盛的午餐。I&____&go&to&a&party&last&______&______&Day.&I&___&a&big&lunch&with&my&family.六、从II栏中找出与I栏相配的句子。(10分)Ⅰ&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Ⅱ(&&&&)1.What’s&your&favourite&holiday?&&&&A.&They’re&Jim’s.(&&&&)2.When’s&your&birthday?&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&She&watered&some&trees.(&&&&)3.What&did&she&do&on&the&farm?&&&&&&&&&C.&It’s&the&21th&of&January.(&&&&)4.Did&you&have&a&party&Christmas?&&&&D.It&means&“Danger”.(&&&&)5.Whose&gloves&are&they?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&E.&They’re&in&Jim’s&desk.(&&&&)6.What&date&is&it&today?&&&&&&&&&&&&&F.&Halloween.&X|k&|B|&&1&.&c|O&|m(&&&&)7.What&does&this&mean?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&G.&Yes,&we&did.(&&&&)8.Where&are&your&gloves?&&&&&&&&&&&H.&It’s&on&the&21st&of&January.(&&&&)9.Can&I&have&a&cake,&Mum?&&&&&&&&&&&&I.&Yes,&there&is.(&&&&)10.Is&there&a&pen&in&your&hand?&&&&&&J.&All&right.七、改错(10分)(&&&&)1.&They&usually&make&colourful&eggs&on&Easter&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A&&&&&&&&&&&&B&&&&&&&C&&&&&&&&&&&D(&&&&)2.&Did&&you&pulled&up&carrots&just&now?&&&&&&&&&_______&&&&___&&A&&&&&&&&&&B&&&&&&&&&C&&&&&&&&D&(&&&&)3.&The&rulers&are&Helen’s,&give&it&to&her.&&&&&_____&&&&&&___A&&&&&&&&&&&&&B&&&&&&&&&&&&C&&&&&D&(&&&&)4.&Did&he&went&to&school&yesterday?&&&&&&&&&&&&&___&&&&&______A&&&&&&&B&&&&&&&C&&&&&&&&D(&&&&)5.&This&book&isn’t&my.&It’s&his.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&__________&&&&&&&&&&&&A&&&&&&&B&&&&&C&&&&&&&&&&D八、阅读文章,判断正误&(正确的用T错误的用F)(5分)Last&Sunday,&Li&Ming&and&his&friends&went&to&his&uncle’s&home.&Li&Ming’s&uncle&lives&on&a&farm&near&Nanjing.&It’s&a&beautiful&and&big&farm.&Li&Ming’s&uncle&showed&them&a&lot&of&photos&about&his&farm&at&first.&There&were&many&cows,&chickens,&ducks&and&fruit&trees&on&the&farm.&Li&Ming&and&his&friends&picked&a&lot&of&pears,&apples&and&oranges.&It&was&very&hot.&But&the&boys&still&had&a&good&time&on&the&farm.&(&&&)&1.Last&Saturday,&Li&Ming&and&his&friends&went&to&his&uncle’s&home.&(&&&)2.Li&Ming’s&uncle&lives&in&Nanjing.&(&&&)3.The&farm&is&beautiful&and&big.&(&&&)4.There&were&many&cows,&chickens,&ducks&and&fruit&trees&on&the&farm.&&(&&&)5.They&were&very&happy.小学六年级英语期末试题听力材料一、听录音,选出你所听到的内容。(10分)1.&call&&2.&hers &&3.&bright 4.&tasted&&5.&year&&6.&Christmas&&7.&presents&&&&8.&relative&&&&&9.&Jan.3rd &&&10.&ten&to&two二、听录音,选出问题的答案。(10分)1.&date&is&it&today?2.&Where&were&you&last&year?3.&Whose&comb&is&this?&&&&&&&&4.&What&do&people&usually&do&at&Halloween?5.&What&does&the&sign&over&there&mean?三、听录音,填入所缺单词.&(10分)In&China,&Spring&Festival&is&very&popular.&It&is&in&&January&or&February.&&&People&&usually&eat&a&lot&of&delicious&food&and&&spend&time&with&their&&family&&and&friends.&Children&can&_get_&some&&presents&&&&from&their&relatives.&Lili’s&favourite&holiday&is&Mid-Autumn&Festival.&She&usually&___watch__&the&moon.&Last&Mid-autumn&Festival,&her&father&made&a&lantern&for&__her__.&She&&&&had&&&&a&good&time.
&相关六年级试卷
学科:体育
年级:小学三年级
版本:人教版
教师:陈坤裕
学科:科学
年级:小学四年级
版本:科教版
教师:刘伟
学科:科学
年级:小学六年级
教师:郑江泉
学科:语文
年级:小学一年级
教师:蒋艳云
学科:数学
年级:小学二年级
教师:许银洁
学科:英语
年级:小学三年级
教师:冯银莲
学科:数学
教师:陈洁
学科:语文
教师:李辰光
城市学校网网版权与免责声明:
1、凡本网来源注明“城市学校网”的所有作品,版权均属于城市学校网,未经本网授权不得转载、摘编或利用其它方式使用上述作品。已经本网授权使用作品的,应在授权范围内使用,并注明“来源:城市学校网”。违反上述声明者,城市学校网将追究其相关法律责任。
2、凡本网注明“来源:XXX(非城市学校网)”的作品,均转载自其它媒体,转载目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责。本网转载其他媒体之稿件,意在为公众提供免费服务。如稿件版权单位或个人不想在本网发布,可与本网联系,本网视情况可立即将其撤除。
3、如因作品内容、版权和其它问题需要同本网联系的,请在30日内进行。QQ:
&免费书在线看
最佳浏览分辨率:、IE6以上
声明:本站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载或引用的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除!

我要回帖

更多关于 libjapanese.a 的文章

随机推荐