Goodmy new teacherss such ...

||||||||||
热门搜索推荐:
5068儿童网提供最新最全的儿童歌曲、儿童作文、儿童故事、手抄报、黑板报、好词好句等内容,让小朋友在学习的同时享受快乐!打造属于小朋友的快乐天堂!请记得收藏分享我们哦~
返回首页 当前位置:
英语优秀作文--A Good Teacher in My Eye
来源: 未知&&&&发表时间: 16:33:42&&&& 
  小编猜你还想看:
  There are many standards to judge whether a teacher is good or not, such as popularity among students, the scores of students or his or her title. I am lucky to have met many good teachers who have their own characteristics. In my mind, a good teacher first should be rich in knowledge, especially in his or her own subject, which is the basic requirement to a good teacher. Secondly, a good teacher should be patient. As we all know that not all students can do well in study, so that it requires teachers to be patient enough to help the poor students. Finally, a good teacher should be creative and able to keep pace with the times. It means that our teachers should continually get new information and knowledge to enrich themselves.
返回首页看了英语优秀作文--A Good Teacher in My Eye的同学还看了
全站热点推荐
全站热门点击
经典儿歌推荐
手抄报精选such good teachers
如此好老师
基本释义 ...
Without Good Teachers 没有优秀老师
Such Good Teachers 如此好老师
five good teachers 五个好老师 ...
基于2个网页-
他们是多么好的老师
We feel safe with such good teachers to teach us lessons.
有这样的好老师教我们功课,我们感到放心。
They are such good teachers that all of the students love them.
他们是如此好的老师,全体学生都喜欢他们。
Look, I have such good family, such good teachers, such good friends, and I have my healthy body.
看,我有一个如此好的家,如此好的老师,如此好的朋友,而且我也有健康的身体。
The school's first attempt to run such courses ten years ago flopped because the teachers weren't good enough.
Absent such economic drivers, there are still other ways to trim bad teachers and recruit good ones, but they get harder to implement without the increased leverage that comes from right-to-work laws.
Schools and Teachers Innovating for Results (STIR), an NGO, is now gathering such examples of good teaching habits to share elsewhere.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!我眼中的好老师A Good Teacher in My Eye
There are many standards to judge whether a teacher is good or not, such as popularity among students, the scores of students or his or her title. I am lucky to have met many good teachers who have their own characteristics. In my mind, a good teacher first should be rich in knowledge, especially in his or her own subject, which is the basic requirement to a good teacher. Secondly, a good teacher should be patient. As we all know that not all students can do well in study, so that it requires teachers to be patient enough to help the poor students. Finally, a good teacher should be creative and able to keep pace with the times. It means that our teachers should continually get new information and knowledge to enrich themselves.
有很多标准可以衡量一个老师是否是个好老师,比如是否受学生欢迎,学生的成绩或者老师的头衔。我很幸运遇到了很多有自己的特点的好老师。我认为,一个好老师首先应该拥有丰富的知识,特别是在他所教的科目上,这是一个好老师的基本要求。其次,一个好老师应该具有耐心。我们都知道不是所有的学生成绩都好,这就需要老师有足够的耐心去帮助那些差生。最后,一个好老师应该具有创造性,能够与时俱进。这意味着老师应该继续获取新的信息和知识来丰富他们自己。
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有

我要回帖

更多关于 my new teachers 的文章

随机推荐