I am amicrosoft studentt (改为一...

I am a student.改为一般疑问句为什么改为“Are you a student?”为什么不该为“Am I”?
天CK26HT59
在将陈述句变成一般疑问句的过程中,第一人称要变成第二人称,即如果是I,we的话就要变成you;如果句中有my,our的话,要变成your,例如:I am a student.变成 Are you a student?We are students.变成 Are you students?She is my mother.变成 Is she your mother?英语陈述句变一般疑问句口诀:一般疑问句,变换并不难.先要看动词,情况分两种.①见了be和can,快提上前.be动词是否变 is/ am/ are 由后面的来决定.can的变化最简单,所有人称都用can.②动词为实义,do和does上前线.三单人称用does,动词一定要还原.其他人称都用do.第一人称变第二.句首字母要大写,切记句号变问号!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
也可以,不要太钻牛角尖
可以详细解释下为什么也可以改为are you 吗?
扫描下载二维码I am a Student
SMPS can help you, as a student, explore a career in professional services marketing or business development for an architecture, engineering, construction, interior design, or related company.
Join as a Student Member
Dues: $25/year
Students enrolled in a full-time study program at an accredited post-secondary institution or part time and not employed full time in the A/E/C industry or not otherwise eligible for regular membership in SMPS are invited to join as student members. The membership candidate must provide verification of student status at the time of application and when renewing the student membership.
Apply for the Ron Garikes Student Scholarship
Funded by the SMPS Foundation,
is awarded to a student majoring in marketing, communications, or public relations who is planning a career in professional services marketing. The $1,500 award may be used toward academic expenses (tuition and fees, books, and supplies). The scholarship announcement will be issued in April.
Find an SMPS Chapter Near You
These chapters currently offer programs for student members: , , , , , .
page to find an SMPS chapter near you, to check out upcoming local programs that may be of interest to you, or to contact the chapter's board of directors to discuss establishing a student chapter.
Establish a Student Chapter on Your Campus
If you are interested in starting a student chapter of SMPS at your college or university, please download and share
with your local SMPS chapter president and the Office of Student Activities on your campus.
Talk to a Member
Would you like to speak to or interview a marketer or business developer in this profession for an assignment or research paper or to explore whether this might be a rewarding career option for you? The Communications Department can connect you with an SMPS member who would be happy to talk with you. Contact Michele Santiago or Linda Smolkin at 1.800.292.7677 or 1.703.549.6117, x245 or x227, or
Additional Resources
: Check out SMPS’s certification program for this profession.
of SMPS’s award-winning journal.
For More Information
Contact Natalie Gozzard, SMPS Headquarters, at 1.800.292.7677 or 1.703.549.6117, x226, or .
123 North Pitt Street, Suite 400 | Alexandria, VA 22314 | 800.292.7677
& 2016 Society for Marketing Professional Services. All rights reserved.