关于如何交朋友用英语怎么说的英语文章。

有关交朋友的英语作文:my friends
编辑点评:
朋友是生命的丛林,是心灵歇脚的驿站,是收藏心事的寓所,是储蓄感情的行囊,不管人生路上几多风雨,朋友如伞,伴你一路晴空!愿你的天空更蓝、人生最美!
My friends
Everyone in the world is not alone. We have families also friends. People become friends with millions of reasons and also some become friends without any reason. People have different characteristics may also become friends as a kind of&&&& mutual compensation. The three friends below can all give me some advice when I was misled in life.
My friend&s name is Jack. We did not become friends immediately when we met in middle-school. He is the same age as me, but he is like some kind of a tutor to me. And he is tolerant to my fault all the time. It is he who made me know the definition of friendship. I was a mischievous boy at that time and I was hanging out with some hooligans. He wanted to save me a better future by driving me back to my studies. The way he chose seemed weird, because he did not persuade me like teachers or my parents. He tried to join us. He hanged out with us actually with me only. &Making the wrong friends is just like taking drugs.&, he once said to me. That was the reason why he chose the weird way to persuade me. A strong mind always helps. I also remembered that once I made him very angry by cheating him. But the moment I wanted to say sorry to him, he told me that friends indeed would never say sorry to each other. From then on the world &sorry& was gone in my dictionary. We need not to forgive each other but to understand each other.
For children, parents stand for the authority and are strict. My mother is a very capable woman in educating. As for me, my mother is just like an elder sister. She has her own way to educate me and never uses force to regulate my behavior, which makes her distinct from other parents. Even when I was a teenage, she preferred talking to me instead of physical punishment. The most serious punishment as I could remember was that I stood at the corner of our garden, for my dog and I made the vegetables a mess. I appreciated that my mother gave me the opportunities to learn from the experiences. I got to know that through my 18th birthday present. The present was a cell phone. I used to be a faddist. My mother wanted to make me more rational on money. And I was crazy about cell phones when I was in high school. She decided to by me a very experience mobile phone as my present for my 18th birthday. Then she told me that fad was nothing but to fade away. I did not take this immediately as well as some other things happened like this. And she would wait until I got to know the right myself.
Jane is not the most beautiful girl I have ever met. But she is the most suitable one to be my girlfriend. She is optimistic and progressive. Before meeting her, I thought I was some kind of a loser of life and I treated everything in the world with hatred. It is Jane that gets me to the right way. One day she asked me what I wanted to be in the future. I said nothing. That was the only moment I saw sadness slipped over her face. Then she gave me a smile and told me that I would be the best if I wanted to. &There is no difficulties if you put your heart into something.& She said to me. She also changed my bad temper. When I was wildly complaining I was not fairly treated in the basketball competition to the referee, she would pull me away in case I would be punished by the authority. Jane also forgave my carelessness. She did not blame me that I often remembered her birthday three or more days later and even I got her things lost due to my inattention.
I was told that once people become friends they will get benefits from each other all life along. I am lucky to be bestowed with Jack, Jane and my mother. And they are the persons whom I always can count on in my life.
&&点击查看专题,阅读更多相关文章!
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
关于学习的英语作文精选由沪江高考资源网小编整理,供大家学习参阅。学习是每个人一生的事业,在这样一个快速发展的社会中生存,不进步就会有替换的可能。
最新2017关于朋友的英语任务信息由提供。
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:高中英语作文:如何交朋友_英语作文范文_第一范文网
& 高中英语作文:如何交朋友
高中英语作文:如何交朋友
我推荐它是因为这篇文章有一点很出色:条理性很好。这对我们写英语作文很重要。英语作文很重视写作的条理性。希望大家多多注意。 (天添资源网收集整理) how to make friends(如何交朋友) (天添资源网收集整理)  everyone needs friends. a friend can give us help and share our difficulties and happiness. but how can we make friends?   first, to make friends, you must be friendly to others. smile at others and you are sure to get a smile in return. you should try to make a stranger feel at home wherever he happens to be. think more of others than of yourself and never judge a person by his appearance and clothes.   second, friends should negotiate instead of quarrel. when you don't agree someone, please discuss with him.   finally, never believe in those who leave you when you are in trouble. and never leave your friend when he is in trouble. remember, a friend in need is a friend indeed. friends should be faithful to each other. so long as you can put your friend's interests in front of yours, you will have a lot of good friends.
(整理收集:天添资源网)
高中英语作文:如何交朋友 相关内容:
as you know, english is the most widely used in the world. english is the mother tongue in countries like the u.s.a., the great britain, canada and australia....
[一 ]a new year ,a new start,when i stand on the edge of a new year,i can't help thinking about my plan of next year. just as the old saying:“well began is the half of the success....
五年级 韩怡然i have a colorful school life, i have interesting classes, friendly classmates and patient teachers. in all my subjects i like english best, because it is useful and our teacher is great....
a trip to china dinosaur park last friday, my classmates and i went on a trip to the china dinosaur park in changzhou. itt was a sunny day and we went there by coach....
这篇文章语言流利,语句通顺,关键词用的非常好,值得借鉴。 heavy schoolwork in my opinion, the schoolwork now being assigned to high school students is too heavy. while it is true that students need to study, they need...
沙河小学 五年(1) 邓丽婕today is saturday. my family stay at home in the morning. we have noodles for breakfast. at two o'clock in the afternoon, i'm going to school take exercise. at five o'clock, i go back home....
given that i'm equipped with sympathy,moreover,i'm extremely interested in taking care of animals.i intend to apply for the activity and speak for my favorite animal....
第七单元测验卷英语作文how to remember words?题目: 大家都知道学好英语的首要单词是记单词,但很多同学都觉得记单词是件很困难的事情,请你根据这个单元学习的内容,用80个单词左右写一篇关于如何记单词的文章。
查看更多>>请按下列提示.以“如何交友 为题.用英语写一篇短文.1)人人都需要朋友.如何交友非常重要,2)交朋友首先要对别人友善,3)要使陌生人感到亲切.不管他在何处.关心别人胜过关心自己,4)与别人有分歧.不争吵.要商量,不要相信那些在危急时刻背离你的人.因为“患难见真情 .注意:不要逐句翻译.可以适当加上细节.如交友的具体做法.使文章通顺连贯.参考词汇:be 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
请按下列提示,以“如何交友”为题,用英语写一篇短文。(100词左右)1)人人都需要朋友,如何交友非常重要;2)交朋友首先要对别人友善;3)要使陌生人感到亲切,不管他在何处,关心别人胜过关心自己;4)与别人有分歧,不争吵,要商量;不要相信那些在危急时刻背离你的人,因为“患难见真情”。注意:不要逐句翻译,可以适当加上细节,如交友的具体做法,使文章通顺连贯。参考词汇:be friendly to 对……友善 disagree with与……有分歧A friend in need is a friend indeed患难见真情
How to make friendsEveryone needs friends, so how to make true friends is very important to anybody.To make friends, you must be first friendly to others. And often a smile can do it, for the smile is attractive. Smile at others and you are always sure to get a smile in return. Besides, care more about others than about yourself. What’s more, even if you disagree with your others, you should have a good talk with them about it rather than quarrel with them. In addition, try to remember others’ names, which will make them feel that they have made a deep impression on you.Finally, as a saying goes, a friend in need is a friend indeed, so don’t believe those who leave you when you are in need.【解析】 试题分析:题目要求根据所给提示,以“如何交友”为题,用英语写一篇短文。写作要点包括:如何交友的重要性;首先要对人友善;关心别人胜过自己;产生分歧时要商量等四个方面。词数在100词左右,注意使用参考词汇;不要出现标点和拼写错误,尽量保持卷面整洁、字体美观;注意行文的连贯性。亮点说明:范文涵盖了所有的写作要点,进行了适当的拓展,并注意语句的连贯性;范文还使用了主语从句、表语从句、定语从句等语法知识,具备较强的语言运用能力。语法方面:主语从句how to make true friends;不定式表目的to make friends;让步状语从句even if you disagree with your others;表语从句that they have made a deep impression on you;非限制性定语从句①which will make them feel that they have made a deep impression on you,②as a saying goes;定语从句who leave you when you are in need等,语法知识运用娴熟,显示了较强的语法功底,也使作文句式变得多样;篇章结构方面:范文注意使用and, besides, what’s more, in addition, finally等来衔接句子和段落,使表达变得更有条理;短语和搭配方面:范文使用了be friendly to, smile at, be sure to do, in return, care about, rather than, quarrel with, try to do等短语和搭配,使作文的内容变得充实。考点:话题作文
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:[同步]2014年北师大版高中英语选修十一第三十三单元练习卷4(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Without proper planning, tourism can cause problems. For example, too many tourists can crowd public places that are also enjoyed by the inhabitants of a country. If tourists create too much traffic, the inhabitants become annoyed and unhappy. They begin to dislike tourists and to treat them impolitely. They froget how much tourism can help the country's economy. It is important to think about the people of a destination (目的地) country and how tourism affects them. Tourism should help a country keep the customs and beauty that attract tourists. Tourism should also advance the well-being (health and happiness) of local inhabitants. Too much tourism can be a problem. If tourism grows too quickly, people must leave other jobs to work in the tourism industry. This means that other parts of the country's economy can suffer.
On the other hand, if there is not enough tourism, people can lose jobs. Businesses can also lose money. It costs a great deal of money to build large hotels, airports, air terminals, first-class roads, and other support facilities (设施) needed by tourist attractions. For example, a major international-class tourism hotel can cost as much as 50 thousand dollars per room to build. If this room is not used most of the time, the owners of the hotel lose money. Building a hotel is just a beginning. There must be support facilities as well, including roads to get to the hotel, electricity, sewers (阴沟) to handle waste, and water. All of these support facilities cost money. If they are not used because there are not enough tourists, jobs and money are lost.1.Which of the following has most probably been discussed in the paragraph that goes before the passage?A. It is extremely important to develop tourism.B. Building roads and hotels is essential.C. Support facilities are highly necessary.D. Planning is of great importance to tourism.2.Too much tourism can cause all these problems EXCEPT______.A. a bad impact on other industriesB. a change of tourists' customsC. overcrowdedness of places of interestD. pressure on traffic3.Not enough tourism can lead to _____A. an increase of unemploymentB. a decrease in tourist attractionsC. the higher cost of support facilitiesD. a rise in price and a fall in pay4.It is good for local people to be well aware that tourism will______.A. use up a large amount of water B. weaken their economyC. help establish their traditions D. help improve their life5.The word handle in the last paragraph most probably means______.A. carry away B. pick up C. get in D. take down 
来源:学年浙江永嘉楠江中学高一上第二次月考英语试卷(解析版)
Too many people want others to be their friends, but they don’t give friendship back. That is why some friendships don’t last very long. To have a friend, you must learn to be one. You must learn to treat your friend the way you want your friend to treat you. Learning to be a good friend means learning three rules: be understanding.Honesty is where a good friendship starts. Friends must be able to trust one another. If you don’t tell the truth, people usually find out. If a friend finds out that you haven’t been honest you may lose your friend’s trust. Good friends always count on one another to speak and act honestly.Generosity means sharing and makes a friendship grow. You don’t have to give your ideas and feelings. These can be very valuable to friends. They tell your friends what is important to you. By sharing them you help your friend know you better.Sooner or later everyone needs understanding and help with problems. Something may go wrong at school. Talking about the problem can make it easier to solve. Turning to a friend for help can be a first step in solving the problem. So to be a friend you must listen and understand. You must try to put yourself in your friend’s place so you can understand the problem better.No two friendships are ever exactly alike. But all true friendships have three things in common. If you plan
you must practice honesty, generosity and understanding.1.Some friendships don’t last long because __________.A. there are too many people who want to make friendsB. those who receive no friendship from others never give others friendshipsC. those who give others friendship receive friendship from othersD. they don’t know friendship is something serious2.According to the passage honesty is __________.A. something countable B. the base of friendshipC. as important as money D. more important than anything else3.Which of the following isn’t mentioned in the passage?A. Always tell your friend the truth.B. Sharing your mind with your friend is of great value.C. Discussing your problems with your friend often helps to solve the problem.D. A friend who gives you his lunch money is a true friend.4.What is the first step to solve the problem?__________.A. Turning to a friend for helpB. Thinking about it by ourselvesC. Making a planD. Talking about the problem5.The best title of this passage is __________.A. Honesty Is the Best PolicyB. A Friend In Need Is a Friend IndeedC. How To Be a good Friend D. Three Important Points In Life
来源:学年浙江永嘉楠江中学高一上第二次月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
___________ catch the early bus, he got up very early this morning.A. In order to B. So thatC. So as to D. In order that
来源:学年内蒙古巴彦淖尔市高二上期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
Not all ___1.________(culture )greet each other the same way . Each country may have its _ _2.___way to express feelings . In Britain, people may keep _ 3.___certain distance . In Japan , ___4._ _may bow to each other when they meet . In France , people shake hands and kiss each other twice on each cheek . And in South American countries , they _ 5. _stand close and touch _6.__other . But in Middle Each Muslim counties , they shake hands only with men , not with _ 7.__ _. In China today , people may hands with each other only ____8. _ a smile . Perhaps they will kiss or embrace _ 9. _ the future to express their strong_ 10. _(feel).
来源:学年广东珠海一中等六校高三第二次联考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
One day a young man was walking along the road when he heard a cry. It seemed to be coming from underneath a bridge. As he approached the bridge, the sound got louder and then he saw 1. pitiful sight. There, 2. (lie) in the muddy riverbed was a little dog about two months old, 3. front legs were tightly tied with ropes. It had wounds on its head and 4. (cover) with mud.The young man wanted to help the dog, 5. as he approached, the dog started to bark. The young man did not give up. 6. sat down and started gently talking to the dog. It took a long time but eventually the dog 7. (stop) barking and the man was able to touch it. The young man carried the dog home, cared 8. its wounds, and gave it food and water. Even with all of this, the dog was still 9. (friend) every time the young man approached. But the young man did not give up. Weeks went by and the man continued attending to the dog. Then one day, as the young man approached, the dog wagged its tail.It was consistent love and kindness 10. won a lifelong friendship of loyalty.
来源:2014学年河北易县第二高中高二上11月份教学质检英语试卷(解析版)
I am a manager who is in charge of taking care of the elderly and many of my clients live out of state.This year, a very sweet old lady that I care for, Alice, had gone through a particularly rough time. She had been in hospital twice. In November I was finally able to get her back to her “home” into an “assisted living facility”(养老院).Alice has dementia(痴呆症) and thought her daughter was coming to visit her on Christmas day and that they were going to have the whole family together like the old days. When she finally realized that the happy moment was not going to happen, she was so tearful. Knowing that her daughter was coming after Christmas was not enough to cheer her up, I hated the idea of her being alone on the holiday!On Christmas Eve, I gave her a surprise by asking if she would like to go to a candlelight service at church that night. Instead of taking her to my church, I took her to her old neighborhood church where all her friends were. We got there early and I got each of us a seat where her friends could see her as they came in. The plan worked out very perfectly. All of her friends seemed to be there and rushed over to greet her and sit with her. The candlelight service was a beautiful, tearful affair and Alice got a lot of hugs and love from her old and new friends there.The truth of the story is that I am the one who got the best gift:the smile on Alice’s face and the feeling that I made a difference.1.What does the underlined word “tearful”in Paragraph 3 probably mean?A. surprised B. Hateful C. Moved D. Sad2.From the text we know that Alice_____________.A. had been operated in the hospital twiceB. didn’t remember her daughter at that timeC. preferred to live alone especially at ChristmasD. expected to spend Christmas with her daughter3.Where did Alice spend her Christmas Eve?A. Alice’s old house B. Alice’s old neighborhood churchC. A church in the author’s neighborhood D. A church in Alice’s daughter’s neighborhood4.What was the best gift that the author got on Christmas Eve?A. Holding the partyB.the praise given by Alice’s friendsC. Alice’s happinessD. His concern for Alice5.What is the best title for this text?A. An Extra Special Candlelight Christmas EveB. My Experience With an Old Lonely LadyC. Alice’s Special Time on Christmas EveD. A happy moment on Christmas Eve
来源:2014学年河北易县第二高中高二上11月份教学质检英语试卷(解析版)
The house rent is expensive. I’ve got about half the space I had at home but I have to pay _____ here.A. as three times much B. as much three timesC. much as three times D. three times as much
来源:学年浙江温州第六十一中学高二上期中英语试卷(解析版)
Mary, as well as her two classmates, invited to attend the World Scholar’s Cup at the International School of Beijing.A. is B. areC. has been D. have been
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 交朋友的英语作文 的文章

随机推荐