初二学生双语报报两篇文章翻译

学生双语报答案2013第31期答案[2]
eakers meet at the school gate this Friday evening?A2: At 7:00 o’clock.Q3: Why does the man suggest the woman take some warm clothes?A3: Because it’s already autumn now and it’s cold at night.Q4: What will Bob and Sam do this weekend?A4: They will go camping with some friends.Q5: How much will it cost them if the two speakers take a taxi?A5: 15 to 20 dollars.PART C:Retelling 故事复述There was a man who played the piano in a bar. He was a good piano player. People came out just to hear him play. But one night, a customer told him he didn’t want to hear him just play anymore. He wanted him to sing a song.The man said, “I don’t sing.” But the customer insisted. He told the barman, “I’m tired oflistening to the piano. I want that guy to sing!”The barman shouted across the room, “Hey, buddy! If you want to get paid, sing a song. The customers are asking you to sing!”So he did. He sang a song. A piano player who had never sung in public did so for the very first time. And nobody had ever heard the song Mona, Mona Lisa sung the way it was sung that night by Nat King Cole! People in the bar loved it.He had talent he was sitting on! He might have lived the rest of his life as a no-name piano player in a no-name bar, but because he had to sing, he went on to become one of the best-known entertainers in America.Summary:There was a good piano player in a bar. One night, a customer of the bar asked him to sing a song as he said he didn’t want to hear him just play. The player never sang before, so he refused. However, the customer insisted, and he told the barman, who also asked the piano player to sing. The piano player had no choice but to sing. Unexpectedly, he sang very well and people loved his singing. He might have lived all his life as a no-name piano player, but the singing changed that. He was Nat King Cole, one of the best-known entertainers in America.[学生双语报答案初一第15期[1]
【网络综合 - 英语资源答案】无忧考网英语资源频道为大家整理的学生双语报答案初一第15期,供大家阅读参考。1. Let’s go for a picnic tomorrow.2. My father is very busy these days.3. There are many interesting places in Beijing.4. I’m going to work as a doctor after graduation.5. My father took me to the cinema yesterday.II. 听句子,根据所听内容选择最佳应答语。每小题念两遍。6. When did you start learning English?7. What do you do well in?8. What is he going to do tomorrow?9. Nobody wants to be sick.10. How long will Mr White be away?III. 听对话,根据对话内容选择最佳答案。对话念两遍。11. W: It’s the weekend. Shall we go to the concert, Henry?M: I’d love to, but I’m really tired. Thank you anyway.12. W: Hi, Jack! Can I borrow your CD player?M: Sorry. I am using it now.13. W: What are you going to do in the future?M: I want to be a doctor. I want to help people who are sick.14. W: Where are you going?M: I want to go to the library to borrow a book about Chinese music.15. W: Hello, Frank. Why are you carrying the water?M: I’m going to wash my father’s car. Father’s Day is coming soon. I want to do something for him.IV. 听短文,根据所听内容选择最佳答案。短文读两遍。(M) Jame is in Sydney for his holiday. He stays in his uncle’s home. It’s a hot day today. So his uncle takes him to the beach. They find a big tree and put their things under it. Then they go to swim in the sea. Jame can’t swim, so he can only sit on the beach and watch his uncle swimming. He is not happy. So his uncle teaches him to swim. After swimming, they are hungry. So they eat food under a tree. There are sandwiches, chicken and fruit. In the afternoon, they play volleyball on the beach. They are both very happy.参考答案听力部分I. 1-5 ACBABII. 6-10 CABACIII. 11-15 BABACIV. 16-20 BAACB笔试部分I. 1-5 CABAD 6-10 DCADB11-15 BDBDA 16-20 CDACDII. 21-25 CADBA 26-30 DCACAIII. 31-35 DBBCB 36-40 CBAAC 41-45 DDACD46-50 ABACD 51-55 BDEAC 56-60 EADBCIV. (One possible version)61. patiently 62. French 63. helpful 64. v求翻译两篇文章_百度知道
求翻译两篇文章
jpg) for a picture of the old stabilizer assembly (left) and the new stabilizer assembly (right), LVA14243: LVA14242. Part numbers involved in the failure. This failure normally occurs when the customer is operating a rear mounted snowblower and may also occur while using other rear hitch mounted implements, LVA14237. Problem or Situation : Replace the failed draft links and&#47. Engineering redesigned the stabilizer bar in orderor stabilizer bars with the following service parts. Refer to the following link (79574_1: The lower daft link or stabilizer bar breaks and sometimes punctures the rear R4 tires是两篇比较专业的文章 是一种机械的说明书 翻译下面的短文*Paper copies of solutions may not be the most current solutions** Complaint or Symptom : The lower draft link or stabilizer bar breaks and punctures the rear R4 tires, & LVA14238. Solution
提问者采纳
新手上路。质量 零件号码 描述ps:拉车链过低:用以下的修理用零件来替换拉车链或稳定器杆, LVA14237和 LVA14238,稳定器杆会弄坏。解决办法,稳定器杆弄坏甚至刺穿后部的R4轮胎问题或情况.jpg)你可以看到老式稳定装置(左)和新式稳定装置(右)的图片。点击以下链接(79574_1。这一故障通常在顾客启动安装在车上的吹雪机或是使用其他装在车后部的装置的时侯发生、有时候甚至会刺穿后部的R4轮胎。工程师为了使它变得更稳固而重新设计了稳定器杆, LVA14243:LVA14242。有一些汽车就曾发生过这样的故障:拉车链太低*平装本的解决办法也许并不是最通用的**投诉或症状
提问者评价
虽然已经不用了
其他类似问题
怕翻译错了,都不错的,有些生僻词。答案有保障些机械的说明书 刚试了下,就找专业人士翻译下吧,有专业翻译机械方面的,像佳域通翻译,你这个东西很重要的话
参考资料:
佳域通翻译
为您推荐:
文章的相关知识
其他2条回答
是什么文章啊.0.. 你至少要说一下中文吧
不知道这是不是你想要的。摘要*的副本是解决不了最新的解决方案* *投诉或症状:较低的草案链接或稳定平衡杆突破和刺后方的附属轮胎。问题或者情况:较低的笨拙的链接或稳定平衡杆休息的时间,有时刺后方的附属轮胎。这次失败通常发生在客户操作后,也可以安装snowblower发生在使用其他后顺利安装的工具。零件编号参与失败:LVA14242,LVA14243,LVA14237,和LVA14238。工程新设计的稳定平衡杆为了使它更强。参阅以下链接(79574_1.jpg)合照一张旧的稳定剂总成(左)与新稳定剂总成(右)。解决方案:代替不草案链接和/或稳定剂的酒吧与下列服务部分。数量零件号描述
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁学生双语报初二上21到26快乐阅读翻译_百度知道
学生双语报初二上21到26快乐阅读翻译
初二上的21~26快乐阅读任意五篇两个笑脸以上的文章翻译,或者是英文原文也行,请注明哪期哪版哪篇,好的 追高分
提问者采纳
he was too young for me to tell what gender he was .The people at the pet store told us he was a girl so we named him Cookie,21期A2版My lovely rabbit我的小乖兔
两个笑脸This is my baby Cgo&quot.He even trains himself to &quot,突然反应过来; was really a boy.He never bites and loves to be petted,carrots.But we still call him Cookie.
He is the sweetest rabbit ever.We found out later that &quot,and other good snacks,你说的双语报和我的一不一样啊,无翻译.He likes to jump a few steps into the kitchen room and come right back out。再发一篇?不过有笑脸的应该就只有这种报纸了吧仍是刚刚的热心网友;she&quot.So we let him walk all over the house and never lock him in his cage!
He has a great appetite and will try new foods such as broccoli,apples,仍是英文原文; in his cage,grapes.
He is such a good pet that we all love him.When I first brought him home.Cookie learns how to open the kitchen door
提问者评价
谢谢 虽然只有两篇,我还不知道对不对......但是总比没有好,追30分
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
学生双语报的相关知识
其他1条回答
英文原文,无翻译
Kintaro(1)金太郎(一)两个笑脸
Once upon a time there was a boy.He lived with his mother on Mt Ashigara.His name was Kintaro,and he was very strong.Kintaro wore red clothes made by his mother and often went outside to play.
Kintaro's friends were the animals of the mountains,such as rabbits,monkeys,and bears.All of the animals liked Kintaro.They played sumo together,but no one could ever beat Kintaro.
One day Kintaro climbed onto the bear's back and went off into the mountains with his friends.On the way,they came to a cliff.Under it was a big river.They found that there was no bridge across.
&I'll knock a tr...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语双语报答案 的文章

随机推荐