a friend in need( )need is...

A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed, True Friend Poem
Remember me
A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed
I've always felt that true friendship is very important. The old saying, "A friend in need is a friend indeed," goes a long way. True friends will always be there for you, and you can always count on them, so my favorite thing to write about is always friendship.
I have to do a project for writing and this website helped a lot:)
Advertisement
Recommended for Students
A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed
Bea Williams
Published on
Friends are far, friends are near,
Friends will be there to lend an ear.
They listen, laugh, and care,
But most of all, they're always there.
Through thick and thin, up and down,
Your true friends are always around.
For treats, hugs and real big smiles,
They'll travel to you from several miles.
They'll always be there to hold you tight.
Anytime, no matter if it's day or night,
You really know when your friends are sincere,
When they always show up to lend their ear.
Are you you working on a School Assignment? Let us help!
Techniques this poem uses:
This poem follows the AABB rhyming pattern. Every two lines rhyme with each other.
Friends are far, friends are near, A
Friends will be there to lend an ear, A
They listen, laugh, and care, B
But most of all, they're always there. B
Read more about
This is an example of a free verse poem. Free verse poems do not follow specific rules.
Read more about
Advertisement
Emailed 84
Rating 4.14
Subscribe by Email for your weekly dose of Loving, Healing and Touching poetry!
Emailed 217
Votes 1037
Stories 25
Emailed 242
Votes 4150
Emailed 26
Advertisement
All submissions are moderated before being published.
Check Your Spelling or your submission will not be published!
Do NOT submit poems here, instead go to the .
* Indicates required fields
Not published
STOP! Did you spell check your submission? Common Mistakes: the word "i" should be capitalized, "u" is not a word, and "im" is spelled "I'm" or "I am".
Help us stop spam
Email me when my submission is published
Email me when new submissions are published on this poemA friend in need is a friend indeed的中文意思
沪江词库精选A friend in need is a friend indeed是什么意思、英语短语。
中文释义: 患难朋友才是真朋友
皮肤感觉,肤觉
2016A friend in need is a friend indeed是什么意思由沪江网提供。A friend in need is a friend indeed.的海词问答与网友补充:
A friend in need is a friend indeed.的相关资料:
A friend in need is a friend indeed.&:&患难朋友才 ...
在&&中查看更多...
相关词典网站:英语短文精读【19】患难见真情 A Friend in Need is a Friend Indeed
英语短文精读【19】患难见真情 A Friend in Need is a Friend Indeed
16:58:21 来源:世博英语
本教程已正式出版,版权归属世博英语网站。未经世博英语书面授权,请勿转载! 【开篇小问】 《伊索寓言》的英文写法是: a. Aesop’s Tales b. Aesop's Fables c. Fables of Aesop d. Tales of Aesop 答案:b. 患难见真情 《伊索寓言》(Aesop's Fables)是西方寓言体文学中的开山鼻祖,作者通过巧妙、生动、机智的手法刻画人性,历经两千多年的时代淬炼,不但深深刻印在历代读者的心版上,也成为诉说人生智能的最佳代言人。今天我们来读其中的一篇,The Hikers。 Two friends were hiking when they encountered(遇到) a bear. Frightened(受惊的) and thinking only of himself, one of the hikers climbed a tree. With no time to hide(藏), the other hiker threw himself on the ground and pretended(假装) to be dead. The bear approached(靠近) and sniffed(嗅) around his head. The man remained(保持) calm, holding his breath until the bear walked away. 两个朋友在徒步旅行时遇到了一只熊。由于受到惊吓和人类天生的自私心理,一个人爬上了树。由于没时间躲藏,另一个人就躺到在地上装死。熊走近他,在他的脑袋四周嗅来嗅去。这名男子保持镇静,屏住呼吸直到熊走远。 With the bear out of sight, the hiker in the tree came down. He asked his friend if the bear had said anything, since the bear had put its mouth to his friend’s ear. “As a matter of fact,” the hiker who had been on the ground replied, “it told me not to trust people who abandon(抛弃) their friends in difficult times.” 在熊远离视线后,树上的人爬了下来。他问他的朋友,熊对他说了些什么?“事实上,”那个躺在地上的人说,“它告诉我,别相信那些在朋友有难时抛弃他们的人。” Moral(寓意): Adversity(逆境) tests the sincerity(真诚) of friends. 寓意:患难见真情。 【世博读书笔记】 1.pretend是“假装”的意思,通常使用以下两种句式。 (1)pretend + that从句,如: He pretended that he was innocent. 他假装无辜。 (2)pretend + to be + adj.,如: He pretended to be friendly with me. 他假装对我友善。 2.短语hold one’s breath的用法如下。 (1)屏住呼吸,如: I just held my breath and prayed I wouldn’t sneeze. 我屏住呼吸祈祷这别再打嗝。 (2)紧张的等待,屏息而待,如: All Europe held its breath to see who would win the election. 全欧洲屏息而待,看谁能赢得这场选举。 【世博句型留言板】 one…the other… 一个……另一个(另外的)…… I have two sisters. One is a doctor, the other is college student. 我有两个妹妹,一个是医生,另一个是大学生。 He had a book in one hand , and a ball in the other . 他一手拿书,一手拿球。 练习: 1.我有两个球,一个是红的,一个是绿的。 2.这三个苹果,一个给爸爸,另外两个给妈妈。 【世博语法教室】 动词变名词 许多动词后面加上er或or就能变成相应的名词,如: hike(徒步旅行)---hiker(徒步旅行者) work----worker(工人) teach----teacher(教师) visit----visitor(参观者) invent―inventor(发明家) 练习答案: 1.I have two balls. One is red, the other is green. 2.There are three apples, one is for my father, the other two are for my mother.
20:42:37 20:41:35 20:40:31 20:39:22 20:38:18

我要回帖

更多关于 friend in need 的文章

随机推荐