求一篇初中英语作文网、要求初中水平、原创、 ...

求一篇关于“我的春节”的英语作文,200字,要求原创,水平在高一,求各路神仙帮帮忙
求一篇关于“我的春节”的英语作文,200字,要求原创,水平在高一,求各路神仙帮帮忙
在我的记忆中,每年的春节都是差不多的,热闹、喜庆而祥和。     春节的前几天,是大人们最忙的时候,张罗这张罗那,但是,却是我们小孩子最憧憬的时候。爸爸妈妈买了许多好吃的,而卧却只能眼巴巴地看着,可望而不可即,于是,便急切地盼望着春节的到来。   除夕那一天晚上,当然也是我家最开心的时候,全家三口人一齐静静地看着春节联欢晚会,偶尔外面传来几声鞭炮声,也会觉得特别有趣。电视里搞笑的小品,优美的舞蹈常常逗得我们哈哈大笑,这笑声伴随着窗外的鞭炮声,显得气氛愈加欢乐。   终于要正式过年了,拜年就是我们一家首要的任务了。每到一家,我都要说上一句吉祥话,如:“新年快乐”、“恭喜发财”等等,而爸爸妈妈则送上一份拜年时必备的礼品,主人则会拿出一个红包递给我,这是我最高兴的事了,于是心里盘算着这钱该怎么用,买些零食?或是文具?买点玩的也不错,谁知一回到家就被“无情”的妈妈给收了去,我只好无奈地把这些个幻想的泡泡给吹灭了。     接下来的几天,我们就到处做客,丰盛的饭菜,炫丽的灯光,大人们喝酒时的祝福包围住了我,而我呢?则和哥哥一人拿来一大瓶饮料,东东快快地喝了个够,哪晓得一会儿我的肚子便疼的厉害,难受极了,后悔啊。     正月十五元宵节,我已经上学了,新学年的开始,将意味着春节的结束,但在这一天,我们家还是要吃元宵的,过年的气氛丝毫没有减弱,照旧的笑声,照旧的喜庆,照旧的开心。     就这样,快乐的春节过去了,每当细细回想是,总会不禁笑出声来……-谢谢采纳~~~ 再问: 英语....... 再答: 已私信 再答: 给个满意吧🙏
与《求一篇关于“我的春节”的英语作文,200字,要求原创,水平在高一,求各路神仙帮帮忙》相关的作业问题
Basic introduction Chinese traditional festivals in various forms, rich in content, are our long history of the Chinese nation as an integral part of culture. H
As a popular saying goes:"Health is better than wealth." Good health enables one to enjoy his life and achieve what her hopes for in his career.On the other han
学校介绍Dear ×××,I was so pleased to hear from you and I am writing to tell you something about my school.You are right.Quite a few changes have taken place here.On
How to overcome a fearEveryone have fears,and sometimes it is really difficult to overcome these.Fear they are acquired throughout life by
China's long-awaited health care reform plan,which aims at providing universal medical service to 1.3 billion people,was released Tuesday for public debate.The
Spring Festival is coming.It is China's traditional festivals,and it's also the one of the most important festivals.On this day,you can do somehting interesting
春节刚过,满眼还可见火红的灯笼和散落地上的炮竹残片,四下里仿佛还残存着年的味道.可内心却不由地浮生这样的感叹:“过年,不过如此嘛.” 年关已逝,然而内心并未有太多的留恋.对于过年,早已少了太多的欣喜和乐趣.看着电视里热闹的春晚,望着天空中五彩缤纷的礼花,我怎么也找不回过年的感觉.年的味道,就这样不知不觉地变淡…… 不晓
New Year PartyOn New Year's Eve,our class had a party.The atmosphere was good.It was out of the ordinary from the very begining.The boy student from one bedroom
My name is DaMing.I go to my uncle's to enjoy the Spring Festival.This morning,my friend and I played games.I wanted to set off fireworks,but XiaoLing stopped m
Spring Fastival Spring Fastival is China's traditional.New Year is generally in late January or February.New Year's Eve,our family began to clean the house.I am
In my memory, the annual Spring Festival is about the same, lively, happy and peaceful.A few days before the Spring Festival, when people are most busy, raise t
The spring festival is one of the most important festivals in China,and it falls on the first day of January in the first lunar month.During the festival,peole
New Year celebrations is a grand event of China. New Year festivities lasts for one month in China. Chinese New Year is also called Spring festival. It begins f
I like reading books when I have time.I think it's a good way to relax and spend my free time.When I was a kid,my mother often read books for me before I went t
亲,你看看这个吧,There are four seasons in a year.T hey are spring,summer,fall and winter .一年中有四个季节.它们是春、夏 、秋、冬.I like spring.It is warm.It often rai ns.I can plant tre
蚂蚁的村落走出门,就与微风撞了个满怀.我走着走着,来到了山中.我追随者几个蚂蚁村民们,作了一次奇妙的游历.空间在我的眼前扩大了,我跟随着蚂蚁们在“森林”中走了很久,为什么蚂蚁们不会掉队呢?原来,蚂蚁们有一个自身的“法宝”,这就是蚂蚁走过的地方都会留下一种特殊的气味,掉队的蚂蚁根据这种气味就能确定方向,所以蚂蚁们才不会掉
How to keep healthy What is the most important thing in the world?I think it is health.You can take away our money,house,car,or even our clothes and we can surv
良好的饮食习惯和健康(Good Eating Habits and Health)In current society,people have known the importance of keeping healthy and good life habit.In the past,people ate three
My station in university campus inch territory,breathes and feels a here freshness.The university life like this started.The life four years time already the pi扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
求一篇英语作文 初中水平就行哪位好心人给写一篇英语作文 一次奇特的经历 80词就行 初中水平几天
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
fantastic experiencethere are many unforgetable experice in my past days ,one of the most interesting and fatastic one is my tour to DaLian with my parents last year.i steal remember it was a hot afternoon when we came to watch the show of dolphin in Tiger Beach Ocean Park. i saw the dolpin played balls and jumped out of the water.it was wonderful,and i was very superised when the trainer of the dolpin invited me to shake hands with the dolpin . i was very nervous and exciting when i stood at the edge of the pool ,and the trainer asked me to put out my hand to the dolpin ,i was too afraid to see it ,then , i felt the dolpin touched me with his wet hand ! i was so happy and superised !that is my fantastic experience! 这是本人自己写的,不知道初中是什么水平··没敢用难词,句型也很简单. 尽量还是要自己练习才能进步,希望能够启发你!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
没时间了==
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
求一篇初中水平的英语作文我们要做小报,是介绍意大利的一篇英语文章,welcome to Italy.不要太多字也不要太少.
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
Welcome to ItalyItaly is a beautiful country with long history.It has so many famous cities,such as Rome,Venis and so on.Italians are proud of there literature and arts.The most well-known picture--Mona Lisa,was drawn by Da Vinci,the Italian artist.Also Rome is the centre of Rinascimento[文艺复兴].Venis is called the city over water.Most people use boats for their transportation because of the rivers through the city.What's more,Italy has so many tasty food.For instance,Pizza was first invented in Italy.Nowadays,this kind of food is known by us and popular in everywhere.【有不够的可以继续找我 = =,如果多了的话自己看着删点吧
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求一篇关于我的旅行的英语作文,60词左右.要求初中水平
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1 I'm going to Beijing tomorrow,so now I feel very happy.I will go there by plane and stay there for 10 days.This is my first time to go to Beijing,not only the Olympic Games is coming,but also I can learn more knowledges about the Olympic Games.And it is a great chance for me to communicate with foreigners,so I won't miss it.Therefore,now I want to say:Beijing,I'm coming!2 On July 23rd my parents took me to Beijing.We stayed at YuTingqiao hotel.On the first day,we went to the Great Wall.The Great Wall is very long and old.It has millions of bricks.Each brick is very big and heavy.Lots of people from different countries like climbing the Great Wall.We felt very tired when we climbed to the top of the Great Wall.For the 1st day,we would like to visit Sydney for the well-known Sydney Opera House.It is like a shell lying in the bay.Then,we would go to Melbourne by train.It is the trading center of Australia,and what is more,the best college in Australia,the Melbourne University,is located there.It ranks 22 in the world college billboard.It is such a wonderful chance for us students to pay a visit to the great academy,hoping that one day in the future we will grasp the opportunity of studying there through hardworking.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求一篇英语作文,初中水平的就行100个词,是关于英语电影的观后感,随便的英语电影都行。
风纪社██1047
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
作文:WeatherGenerally speaking the weather in Beijingis very nice. In winter it’s not very cold. The temperature is about eight degrees centigrade during the day and minus eight degrees centigrade at night. There isn’t much wind and snow in winter. In summer it is very hot. The temperature can reach more than 35 degrees centigrade during daytime. I don’t like very hot weather because I sweat a lot when I feel hot. Sometimes it rains cats and dogs in summer. In spring, the sunshine is lovely. With flowers in blossom and bees flying all around them, I really feel overjoyed. I love the sunny days very much. But sometimes the wind is terrible. Autumn is the best season inBeijing. The sky is blue and the days are warm. The wind is soft and some tree leaves are turning red. It is the lovely time for an outing.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语作文网 的文章

随机推荐