why is it thatthe effectiv...

what do you think is the most effective way to learn english,and why字数不要太多,大概100字吧 最好作文简单一点
那年秋天殖s1
English is a language, and the Language Invironment is the most important factor for learning it.Just like Cantoness,I can speak it smoothly in two years, that's why i stay in GuangDong all along.so, but to find a English invironment is not easy in China.so, the most we can do is listening English Song.reciting English articles and sentances,try to express everything in English.and find some people are learning English too.and comunicate with them in English!If you want chat with me some time,please cath me later!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码The Nature In Us: Why Is The Word So Effective?
The Power of God's Word
by Andrew Wommack
Luke 8:11, "Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God."
Read: &Luke 8:11-15
It is through the reading of the Word and the enlightenment of the Holy Spirit that Christ in His fullness is known. What a privilege it is today to have God's Word in our own language. Six hundred years ago there was no English translation of the whole Bible.
Thanks to the efforts of John Wycliffe (1384) and William Tyndale (1523), today we are able to read and understand the writings of the apostles for ourselves. Men gave their lives to bring us God's Word. We should take advantage of this wonderful privilege.
The piece of armor known as the "sword of the Spirit" is the only piece of armor that has the ability to cut, wound, and hurt our enemy, the devil. It's not the Bible lying on your coffee table that makes the enemy flee, but it is the Word of God hidden in your heart, activated by the power of the Holy Spirit, and spoken in an appropriate situation. It's similar to what is spoken when Jesus said in John 6:63, that "...the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit and they are life."
The Word by itself doesn't make us free. It is the Word we know and speak that will deliver us (Jn. 8:32).
Why is the Word so effective? It's because it is the WORD of God. It has authority, because it is indeed the WORD of God. God's Word supersedes all authority of the church, of reason, of intellect, and even of Satan himself.
It is the Holy Spirit that wields this Word as it is spoken in faith. Speaking God's Word in faith brings the Holy Spirit into action. In Luke 4, when Jesus was tempted of the devil for forty days, it was the Word of God, that Jesus used to defeat the enemy in the time of His temptation.
Jesus constantly met His temptation by quoting from God's Word as He repeatedly stated the phrase, "It is written." Likewise, the Christian soldier must avail himself of God's Word by placing it in his heart, so that the Holy Spirit may bring it forth at the appropriate time to accomplish a complete and total victory. It's yours!
Subscribe to:
Stay In Touch
Subscribe to EmailEnter Email Address
Total Pageviews
Life's Abundance Pet Products - No Recalls Ever
Access By Topic
Our Backyard Habitat
Current Popular Posts
Contact Me
Favorite Sites
Post Archives
Copyright and Reprint Information
All photos remain the property of Donna L. Watkins, but may be used with proper credit and link back to the website, .
Articles written by Donna L. Watkins can be reprinted with proper credit and link back to the website, .
is never too late to be what you might have been." – George Eliot - See
more at: /#sthash.Rhtw3CRa.dpuf"It
is never too late to be what you might have been." – George Eliot - See
more at: /#sthash.Rhtw3CRa.dpuf"It's never too late to be what you might have been." -- George Eliott"I've spent too long waiting for what's been taken from me, rather than enjoying what's been given to me." --
Unknown"In repentance and rest is your salvation (deliverance), in quietness and trust is your strength."
-- Isaiah 30:15“In God’s wilderness lies the hope of the world – the great fresh, unblighted, unredeemed wilderness. The galling harness of civilization drops off, and the wounds heal ere we are aware.” -- John Muir"Faith is the bird that senses the light and sings while dawn is still dark." -- Rabindranath Tagore"To know something about trees--about even one tree--is to know something profound about the nature of the world and our place in it." -- Gerald Jonas"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out that there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is." -- Albert CamusLike winds and sunsets, wild things were taken for granted until progress began to do away with them. Now we face the question whether a still higher "standard of living" is worth its cost in things natural, wild and free. For us the minority, the opportunity to see geese is more important than television, and the chance to find a pasque-flower is a right as inalienable as free speech. -- Aldo Leopold ()"It is clear that there is one main message creation has to communicate to human beings, namely, the glory of God. Not primarily the glory of creation, but the glory of God. The glory of creation and the glory of God are as different as the love poem and the love, the painting and the landscape, the ring and the marriage. It would be a great folly and a great tragedy if a man loved his wedding band more than he loved his bride." -- John Piper"We will do better in all aspects of life if we learn to "let go" of all we hold so tightly to and realize that control is a myth and striving for it is insanity." -- Donna L. Watkins