求一篇关于记叙文的作文国庆假期的英语作文(高二...

求一篇关于国庆假期的英语作文,200词左右,大一,
等待春天0150
National Day's plans National Day is coming.How are you spending the vacation?Do you have an exciting plan?Some of my pen pals told me their plans.Percy form Changsha,Hunan.I am going to Guilin.My aunt lives there.I am staying at my aunt's house.She is showing me around the beautiful city.Iam taking some photos.I am sure I'll have a good time there.Mary form Wuhan,Hubei I plan to visit Beijing for vacation.There are many places of interest in Beijing,such as the Great Wall ,Tian'anmen Square,ect.I'm going to Beijing by plane.It's very fast.I plan to stay in Beijing for five days.国庆计划 国庆节马上就要到了.你会怎样度过这七天假日呢?你有没有一个让人兴奋的计划呢?我的一些笔友告诉了我一些他们的计划.湖南长沙的珀西:我会去桂林旅游,我的阿姨住在那儿,我去就住在她家.她会带我参加那个美丽的城市,我也会照一些照片.我相信在那儿我会玩得很开心.湖北武汉的玛丽:我想在节日去北京.北京有许多有趣的地方,像是长城,天坛等等.我会乘飞机去北京,因为那样比较快.我可能会在北京待五天.My National Day is coming.I'm very happy,because I like vacation.I think I can sleep long time I plan some time for look after my mother.My mather isn't feeling well,so I help my mother to wash clothes,wash dishes or clean the room in the evening.I play with my friends.We're all having a good time!My vacation is very busy ,but my vacation is very happy!国庆节到了,我很高兴,因为我喜欢放假.我想我可以睡很久.我计划在过一段时间去看看我妈妈,我妈妈身体不是很好,所以在晚上的时候,我帮助我妈妈洗衣服,洗盘子,还有打扫房间.我和我的朋友们玩,我们玩得很开心.虽然我的假期非常忙,但是我的假期过得非常愉快!
???治???????????
???????????
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
On October 1st 2009 all Chinese people were excited because it was our nation's 60th birthday ,To organize our school learn to sing patriotic songs, learn more about our older generation of revolution...
扫描下载二维码本站为公益性网站,部分内容来源网络,如无意中侵犯了您的版权,请来信告知,本站将在3个工作日内删除
Copyright © 2010
All Rights Reserved
苏ICP备号-1高中国庆假期英语作文是要上口语课时讲的,要求要简洁扼要啊!
已解决问题 收藏 转载到QQ空间 英语作文(初二)60词 20 [ 标签:英语 作文,作文,初二 ] 题目是关于国庆的一定要自己写的初二水平的谢谢急用匿名 回答:1 人气:4 解决时间: 19:20 检举 We Had A Good Time Well, National Day was coming. I went to Xiamen with my family and we went there by plane. After we got there, we went to the Gu Lang Yu and the Jin Bang Park. And we took many pictures, ate delicious food, went shopping and climbed the mountains there. We stayed there for four days and after four days we got back to our home. We had a good time there ! How about your National Day? Did you have a good time the same as us?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码十一假期英语作文怎么写字80七天都要
National Day is coming,and we can have a seven-day.My family are going to Hainan.It's a good seaside city.We are staying there for a week. We are going to the beach and going swimming in the sea.We're...
十一假期英语We take a holiday of 7 days because of the National Day.As we all know,Ottober 1 is the National Day of China in Gregorian calendar. In the holiday I went to visit the Yellow River For...
National Day's plans National Day is coming.How are you spending the vacation?Do you have an exciting plan?Some of my pen pals told me their plans. Percy form Changsha,Hunan. I am going...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码关于国庆节的高中英语作文带翻译
【网络综合-关于国庆节的高中英语作文带翻译】无忧考网高中作文频道为大家整理的关于国庆节的高中英语作文带翻译,供大家参考。更多阅读请查看本站
频道。Among so many festivals, National Day is a vital special one. It is a festival to memorize the state itself, in other words, it is the birthday of China, so it is also the birthday of every Chinese. In October 1, 1949, our nation announced to be independent officially. Thus, since then we start to make October 1 be our National Day. 在众多的节日中,国庆节是非常特殊的一个节日。这是一个纪念国家本身的节日,换句话来说,这是中国的生日,所以这也是每个中国人的生日。 我们国家在日正式宣布独立。因此,从那时起我们就开始把10月1日定为国庆节。As we mentioned, National Day is a festival for the whole people. Everyone will have a-seven days off from work or study, except for some special industry, because we can’t make everything stopped. This special holiday makes everyone remember this special day. Meanwhile, the purpose of this festival to show the power, confidence, cohesion, and patriotism of the whole Chinese citizen achieve.正如我们提到的,国庆节是一个全民性的节日。所以除了一些特殊行业的人之外,因为我们不可能使所有的事情的停滞的,所有人都可以享受到七天的假期。这个特殊的假期使得每个人都牢记这特殊的一天。同时,这个节日为了展示整个中国国民的力量、自信、凝聚力、以及爱国主义精神等的目标也达到了。How to celebrate this festival is an important part. For the nation herself, she is not only gives us a-seven days off, but also does many things for us. Such as, hold the huge ceremony- encourage people from all area issue open some scenic spots to the public and so on. 如何庆祝这一节日也是很重要的一部分。对于国家自己,她不仅仅给了我们七天黄金周,还为我们做了好多事。比如,举行大型典礼――阅兵式;鼓励各地人们举行典礼庆祝;发布高速免费政策;向公众开放一些风景区等。Anyway, enjoy this festival beyond to everyone! Happy National Day!总之,尽情享受这个属于大家的节日吧!国庆节快乐!

我要回帖

更多关于 中考满分作文记叙文 的文章

随机推荐