请问We have akeep on dancingg...

使用次数:1
入库时间:None
We go to school from Monday to Friday.We are very busy.On Monday I have a music class.I like singing.It starts at nine-thirty in the morning.On Tuesday we have a swimming class.It starts at 2 pm.In the afternoon it is very hot (热的).It is good for us to swim.On Wednesday Tina and Tony have a painting class.It starts at 3 pm.On Thursday Sam and Jane have a dancing class.They like dancing.On Friday Tom and Kate have a science class.On Saturday we are free.We like Saturday! We can have a happy weekend.We often have party on weekends.
1.The music class starts at ___________
&&& A.15:00& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.9:30 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.9:00
2.__________ have painting class.
&&& A.Tina and Tony& &&&& B, Sam and Tony& &&&&&&& C.Jane and Sam
3.Sam and Jane like
&&& A.swimming&&&&& &&& B.painting&&&&&& &&&&&& C.dancing
4.The science class is on ___________
&&& A.Wednesday&& &&&&&&& B.Thursday&&&&& &&&&&& C.Friday
5.What is the word &free& in Chinese'?
A.繁忙的&
&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.空闲的&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &C.无聊的
如果没有找到你要的答案,请尝试下下面的试题答案搜索功能。
用户评论纠错:
&&&&&&暂无评论
我来说几句:
备课中心教案课件试卷下载填上适当的词补全对话.we have a “Mambo” dance( )n填上适当的词补全对话.we have a “Mambo” dance( )next week.Sorry,what( )of dance is“Mamb0”?I said“Mambo”.It’s a kind of Latin( ).You are good( )dancing.( )you?Well ,not( ).I'm sure you'll do( )in the contest,LiJun.Thanks,Amy.
指尖冰凉°12b
aren't; well
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码1.-- We want someone to design the new art museum for us.--- ______ the young fellow have a try?A.MayB.ShallC.WillD.Need满分:4 分2.We ___ so far ten passages.A.coverB.coveredC.are coveringD.have covered满分:4 分3.How the fire in the dancing hall started _________ a mystery.A.to remainB.remainsC.remainD.is remaining满分:4 分4.Every means ______ tried but without much result.A.has beenB.have beenC.areD.is满分:4 分5.___ you do,you must do it well.A.WhereverB.WhateverC.WheneverD.No matter满分:4 分6.Call me when you are ___ leisure.A.onB.inC.atD.of满分:4 分7.Next door to ours ________ ,who is no less than eighty.A.that lives an old manB.does an old man liveC.lives an old manD.where lives an old man满分:4 分8.Sh she has a headache because she ___ too long.A.has been readingB.had readC.is readingD.read满分:4 分9.If it ___ tomorrow,what would we do?A.rainsB.were to rainC.would rainD.rain满分:4 分10.Television keeps us informed about _____ events and the latest developments in science and politics.A.currentB.fashionableC.brand-newD.previous
1.B 2.D 3.B 4.A 5.B 6.C 7.C 8.A 9.B 10.A
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
-- We want someone to design the new art museum for us. --- _A_ the young fellow have a try?A. MayB. ShallC. WillD. Need
//May 询问是否可以,例:May I smoke here?
CCABA仅供参考11.
If you want to have some improvements in your study, there_____to be some changes in your studying habits. A. should B. ought C. need D. must 12.
Something must have happe...
8 D 9 A 10 A
扫描下载二维码M7U1  We have a big family dinner.教学反思--六合采官家婆中特玄机|济公高手心水资料
正常读取……
正常读取……
时 间 记 忆
正常读取……
最 新 评 论
专 题 分 类
正常读取……
最 新 日 志
正常读取……
最 新 留 言
正常读取……
用 户 登 录
正常读取……
友 情 连 接
博 客 信 息
M7U1&&We&have&a&big&family&dinner.教学反思
16:06:00 | By: 沫、nice ]
注重在活动中运用不同的教学方式实施教学,让学生全体参与,合作、研究学习,培养每一位学生学习英语的能力和兴趣。复习并并(边说边做吃的动作)让学生模仿教师根据自己的实际,用来描述事物
让学生小组交流一下,然后班内交流,多数学生会说穿新衣,吃花生,吃糖果,相互问“过年好”,家庭吃团圆年夜饭,放鞭炮等。从而,
在教学过程中,为学生提供自主学习和相互交流的机会,鼓励学生通过体验、实验、讨论、合作等方式,发展听说的语言技能,尽量将从而帮助学生树立学习英语的自信心。
发表评论:

我要回帖

更多关于 keep on dancing 的文章