___my part ,he is my worldd...

If someone asks me, “Do you like music? ” I am sure I will answer him or her. “Of course, I do.” Because I think music is an important part of our lives.Different people have different ideas about music. For me, I like rock music because it’s so exciting. And my favourite rock band(摇滚乐队), the “Foxy Ladies” is one of the most famous rock bands in the world. I also like pop music. My classmate Li Lan loves dance music, because she enjoys dancing. My best friend, Jane, likes jazz music(爵士乐). She thinks jazz is really cool. “I like dance music and rock very much,” says my brother, “because they are amazing.” But my mother thinks rock is boring. “I like some relaxing(轻松的)music.” she says, that is why she likes country music(乡村音乐), I think.( )6. The writer likes music because he thinks ________. A. it’s an exciting part of our lives B. it’s an amazing part of our livesC. it’s an important part of our lives D. it’s an interesting part of our lives( )7. What kind of music does the writer like?A. Jazz and country music. B. Rock and dance music. C. Rock and pop music. D. Rock and country music. ( )8. Who likes dancing?A. The writer. B. Li Lan. C. Jane. D. The writer’s mother. ( )9. The writer’s mother thinks that country music is ________. A. amazing B. boring C. relaxing D. cool( )10. How many people’s ideas about music are talked about in this passage?A. 4. B. 5. C. 6. D. 7. - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:If someone asks me, “Do you like music? ” I am sure I will answer him or her. “Of course, I do.” Because I think music is an important part of our lives.Different people have different ideas about music. For me, I like rock music because it’s so exciting. And my favourite rock band(摇滚乐队), the “Foxy Ladies” is one of the most famous rock bands in the world. I also like pop music. My classmate Li Lan loves dance music, because she enjoys dancing. My best friend, Jane, likes jazz music(爵士乐). She thinks jazz is really cool. “I like dance music and rock very much,” says my brother, “because they are amazing.” But my mother thinks rock is boring. “I like some relaxing(轻松的)music.” she says, that is why she likes country music(乡村音乐), I think.( )6. The writer likes music because he thinks ________. A. it’s an exciting part of our lives B. it’s an amazing part of our livesC. it’s an important part of our lives D. it’s an interesting part of our lives( )7. What kind of music does the writer like?A. Jazz and country music. B. Rock and dance music. C. Rock and pop music. D. Rock and country music. ( )8. Who likes dancing?A. The writer. B. Li Lan. C. Jane. D. The writer’s mother. ( )9. The writer’s mother thinks that country music is ________. A. amazing B. boring C. relaxing D. cool( )10. How many people’s ideas about music are talked about in this passage?A. 4. B. 5. C. 6. D. 7.If someone asks me, “Do you like music? ” I am sure I will answer him or her. “Of course, I do.” Because I think music is an important part of our lives.Different people have different ideas about music. For me, I like rock music because it’s so exciting. And my favourite rock band(摇滚乐队), the “Foxy Ladies” is one of the most famous rock bands in the world. I also like pop music. My classmate Li Lan loves dance music, because she enjoys dancing. My best friend, Jane, likes jazz music(爵士乐). She thinks jazz is really cool. “I like dance music and rock very much,” says my brother, “because they are amazing.” But my mother thinks rock is boring. “I like some relaxing(轻松的)music.” she says, that is why she likes country music(乡村音乐), I think.(&&& )6. The writer likes music because he thinks ________. A. it’s an exciting part of our lives&&&&& B. it’s an amazing part of our livesC. it’s an important part of our lives&&&& D. it’s an interesting part of our lives(&&& )7. What kind of music does the writer like?A. Jazz and country music.&&&&&&&&&&& B. Rock and dance music. C. Rock and pop music.&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Rock and country music. (&&& )8. Who likes dancing?A. The writer.&&&&& B. Li Lan.&&&&&& C. Jane.&&&&&&& D. The writer’s mother. (&&& )9. The writer’s mother thinks that country music is ________. A. amazing&&&&&&& B. boring&&&&&&& C. relaxing&&&&& D. cool(&&& )10. How many people’s ideas about music are talked about in this passage?A. 4.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. 5.&&&&&&&&&&& C. 6.&&&&&&&&&& D. 7.科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】C【小题1】C【小题1】B【小题1】C【小题1】B解析【小题6】Because I think music is an important part of our lives.【小题7】I like rock music because it’s so exciting. And my favourite rock band(摇滚乐队), the “Foxy Ladies” is one of the most famous rock bands in the world. I also like pop music.【小题8】My classmate Li Lan loves dance music.【小题9】But my mother thinks rock is boring. “I like some relaxing(轻松的)music.” she says, that is why she likes country music(乡村音乐), I think.【小题10】I&&&Li Lan&&& Jane&&& my brother&&& my mother&&&知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心When I was a kid in Minnesota, watermelons were expensive. One of my father's friends, Bernie, was a rich businessman, who owned a large store in St. Paul.  Every summer, when the first watermelons arrived, Bernie would call. Dad and I would go to Bernie's place. We’d sit on the edge of the dock (码头), feet dangling (摇晃), and got ready for a big meal. Bernie would take his knife, cut our first watermelon, hand us both a big piece and sit down next to us. Then we'd bury our faces in watermelon, eating only the heart—the reddest, juiciest, firmest, sweetest, and most seed-free part — and throw away the rest.  Bernie was my father's ideal of a rich man. I always thought it was because he was such a successful businessman. Years later, I realized that it was not Bernie's wealth itself but his way of dealing with it that my father liked. Bernie knew how to stop working, get together with friends and eat only the heart of the watermelon.  What I learned from Bernie is that being rich is a state of mind. Some of us, no matter how much money we have, will never be free enough to eat only the heart of the watermelon. If you don't take the time to dangle your feet over the dock and enjoy life’s small pleasure, your work is probably hurting your life.  For many years, I forgot that lesson I'd learned as a kid on the loading dock. I was too busy making all the money I could.Well, I've relearned it. I hope I have time left to enjoy the success of others and to take pleasure in the day. That's the heart of the watermelon. I have learned again to throw the rest away.【小题1】We learn from the second paragraph the writer and his father were feeling____.A.hungryB.worriedC.relaxedD.proud【小题2】How did the writer and his father eat the watermelon?A.They ate it in a polite way.B.They only ate its best part.C.They ate every part of it.D.They shared only one piece.【小题3】In the eyes of the writer's father, Bernie ____. A.was just a rich businessmanB.worked hard all the timeC.lived a rich but healthy lifeD.knew how to make money【小题4】The underlined part "the heart of the watermelon" in the last paragraph refers to ____. A.the writer's hope of enjoying lifeB.the writer's busy lifeC.the writer's decision of making moneyD.the best part of the watermelon【小题5】It can be learned from the passage that ____.A.one has to work hard to reach his goalB.a friend in need is a friend in deedC.watermelon is the healthiest fruitD.one should keep work-life balance
& Unite知识点 & “When I was a kid in ...”习题详情
200位同学学习过此题,做题成功率90.0%
When I was a kid in Minnesota, watermelons were expensive. One of my father's friends, Bernie, was a rich businessman, who owned a large store in St. Paul.  Every summer, when the first watermelons arrived, Bernie would call. Dad and I would go to Bernie's place. We’d sit on the edge of the dock (码头), feet dangling (摇晃), and got ready for a big meal. Bernie would take his knife, cut our first watermelon, hand us both a big piece and sit down next to us. Then we'd bury our faces in watermelon, eating only the heart—the reddest, juiciest, firmest, sweetest, and most seed-free part — and throw away the rest.  Bernie was my father's ideal of a rich man. I always thought it was because he was such a successful businessman. Years later, I realized that it was not Bernie's wealth itself but his way of dealing with it that my father liked. Bernie knew how to stop working, get together with friends and eat only the heart of the watermelon.  What I learned from Bernie is that being rich is a state of mind. Some of us, no matter how much money we have, will never be free enough to eat only the heart of the watermelon. If you don't take the time to dangle your feet over the dock and enjoy life’s small pleasure, your work is probably hurting your life.  For many years, I forgot that lesson I'd learned as a kid on the loading dock. I was too busy making all the money I could.Well, I've relearned it. I hope I have time left to enjoy the success of others and to take pleasure in the day. That's the heart of the watermelon. I have learned again to throw the rest away.【小题1】We learn from the second paragraph the writer and his father were feeling&&&&.A.hungryB.worriedC.relaxedD.proud【小题2】How did the writer and his father eat the watermelon?&A.They ate it in a polite way.B.They only ate its best part.C.They ate every part of it.D.They shared only one piece.【小题3】In the eyes of the writer's father, Bernie &&&&. A.was just a rich businessmanB.worked hard all the timeC.lived a rich but healthy lifeD.knew how to make money【小题4】The underlined part "the heart of the watermelon" in the last paragraph refers to &&&&. A.the writer's hope of enjoying lifeB.the writer's busy lifeC.the writer's decision of making moneyD.the best part of the watermelon【小题5】It can be learned from the passage that &&&&.A.one has to work hard to reach his goalB.a friend in need is a friend in deedC.watermelon is the healthiest fruitD.one should keep work-life balanceC&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-浙江省宁波市慈城中学九年级下学期期中考试英语卷
分析与解答
揭秘难题真相,上天天练!
习题“When I was a kid in Minnesota, watermelons were expensive. One of my father's friends, Bernie, was a rich...”的分析与解答如下所示:
短文大意:我小时候在明尼苏达,西瓜是昂贵的。我父亲的一个朋友,伯尼,是一个富有的商人,他拥有的圣保罗的大商店。我从伯尼那里学到的是富有是一种心态。我希望我有时间来享受别人的成功,享受每一天。这是心的西瓜。我已经学会了扔掉剩下的。【小题1】细节理解题。根据第二段中We’d sit on the edge of the dock (码头), feet dangling (摇晃), and got ready for a big meal.可知该选C。【小题2】细节理解题。根据第二段末Then we'd bury our faces in watermelon, eating only the heart—the reddest, juiciest, firmest, sweetest, and most seed-free part — and throw away the rest.可知该选B。【小题3】细节理解题。根据短文内容可知在作者父亲的眼里,伯尼过着丰富而健康的生活,所以该选C。【小题4】词义猜测题。读短文可知the heart of the watermelon指的是作者对享受生活的希望,所以该选A。【小题5】推理判断题。根据短文内容可知一个人应该保持工作和生活平衡,所以该选D。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
When I was a kid in Minnesota, watermelons were expensive. One of my father's friends, Bernie, was a...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
揭秘难题真相,上天天练!
经过分析,习题“When I was a kid in Minnesota, watermelons were expensive. One of my father's friends, Bernie, was a rich...”主要考察你对“Unite”“Unit4”“Topic”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问网上课堂。
找提分点,上天天练!
与“When I was a kid in Minnesota, watermelons were expensive. One of my father's friends, Bernie, was a rich...”相似的题目:
London used to be “foggy”( 有雾的) for the same reason that cities like Beijing or Chongqing are “foggy” today. The “fog” was in fact smog(烟雾), a mixture of smoke and fog.In other words, it was made by air pollution. In London, some of this pollution came from factories, but much of it came from the coal(煤)that people burnt in their houses to keep warm during the winter. By the 1950s, London’s smog problem had become so bad that the government decided to do something to clean the air. A new law was made and nobody could burn coal in any British city. In a few years, the air became much cleaner. There were no more “pea-soupers”.Many Chinese cities now face the same sort of problem with air pollution that London faced 40 or 50 years ago. However, this problem is more difficult for Chinese cities to solve. One reason is that more of the pollution comes from the factories, rather than from coal burnt in people’s houses. If these factories were closed, this would harm the economy and lots of people would lose their jobs. Another reason is that changing from coal to cleaner fuel(燃料), like gas, is quite expensive.However, the air in many Chinese cities is becoming cleaner and cleaner, as the government and people pay more and more attention to cutting down pollution. As a result, there are fewer “pea-soupers” in Beijing than there used to be.【小题1】What was the main reason for air pollution in London?A.There was too much smoke in the sky.B.There were too many factories in the city.C.People burnt too much coal in the houses.D.The city was too big for the cleaners to clean.【小题2】What does the underlined word “pea-soupers” refer to?A.SmogB.SmokeC.GasD.Coal【小题3】Which sentence is Not true?A.Air pollution is serious in Beijing and Chongqing.B.Using coal is much more expensive than using gas.C.Factories made much more pollution in China.D.The reasons of air pollution in London and Beijing are different&&&&
针对私家车日益增加的现状,学校就发展私家车的利弊进行调查,请根据提示内容写一篇90词左右的短文,阐述其利弊;可适当拓展并谈谈你的看法或建议。有利因素:出行方便;促进社会发展不利因素:造成交通拥堵,引发更多事故,加重环境污染要求:1.内容包含所有的提示信息;2.意思连贯,语句通顺;3.词数要求:80---100词。提示词:1.do a survey& 2.& 3.& 4. cause pollution& 5. traffic accident6. advice&&&&&&7. had better&& 8.walk&&&&& 9.ride a bike&&& 10. instead of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Jim is the son of a farm owner. One New Year's Day, when he was 15 years old, his father&&&&&&him to work on the farm for one year at his free time. Jim was&&&&with his father's idea. 'That isn't my job. I have&&&&schoolwork to do. ' At hearing this, his father said, 'I promise(答应) to give you the best present if you&&&&finish one year's work. , Jim thought for a while and&&&&. Starting one Saturday, the boy got up early and worked&&&&until evening, just like any other farmer. Time passed&&&&. Jim's crops grew very well. On the last day of the year, the father called his son to him, 'I'm happy to see that you have worked very hard the whole year,' said the father, Now, tell me&&&&you want.' The boy smiled and showed his father a big piece of bread made from his wheat. 'I've already got the&&&&present. No pains, no gains. I think this is what you wanted me to&&&&.【小题1】A.askedB.invitedC.promisedD.helped【小题2】A.happyB.unhappyC.excitedD.familiar【小题3】A.a fewB.so littleC.too muchD.too many【小题4】A.shallB.mustC.needD.can【小题5】A.refusedB.answeredC.agreedD.began【小题6】A.hardB.hardlyC.easilyD.difficultly【小题7】A.fastB.quicklyC.slowlyD.immediately【小题8】A.thatB.whichC.howD.what【小题9】A.leastB.worseC.bestD.smallest【小题10】A.decideB.likeC.takeD.know&&&&
“When I was a kid in ...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到题库,查看习题“When I was a kid in Minnesota, watermelons were expensive. One of my father's friends, Bernie, was a rich businessman, who owned a large store in St. Paul.  Every summer, when the first watermelons arrived, Bernie would call. Dad and I would go to Bernie's place. We’d sit on the edge of the dock (码头), feet dangling (摇晃), and got ready for a big meal. Bernie would take his knife, cut our first watermelon, hand us both a big piece and sit down next to us. Then we'd bury our faces in watermelon, eating only the heart—the reddest, juiciest, firmest, sweetest, and most seed-free part — and throw away the rest.  Bernie was my father's ideal of a rich man. I always thought it was because he was such a successful businessman. Years later, I realized that it was not Bernie's wealth itself but his way of dealing with it that my father liked. Bernie knew how to stop working, get together with friends and eat only the heart of the watermelon.  What I learned from Bernie is that being rich is a state of mind. Some of us, no matter how much money we have, will never be free enough to eat only the heart of the watermelon. If you don't take the time to dangle your feet over the dock and enjoy life’s small pleasure, your work is probably hurting your life.  For many years, I forgot that lesson I'd learned as a kid on the loading dock. I was too busy making all the money I could.Well, I've relearned it. I hope I have time left to enjoy the success of others and to take pleasure in the day. That's the heart of the watermelon. I have learned again to throw the rest away.【小题1】We learn from the second paragraph the writer and his father were feeling____.A.hungryB.worriedC.relaxedD.proud【小题2】How did the writer and his father eat the watermelon?A.They ate it in a polite way.B.They only ate its best part.C.They ate every part of it.D.They shared only one piece.【小题3】In the eyes of the writer's father, Bernie ____. A.was just a rich businessmanB.worked hard all the timeC.lived a rich but healthy lifeD.knew how to make money【小题4】The underlined part "the heart of the watermelon" in the last paragraph refers to ____. A.the writer's hope of enjoying lifeB.the writer's busy lifeC.the writer's decision of making moneyD.the best part of the watermelon【小题5】It can be learned from the passage that ____.A.one has to work hard to reach his goalB.a friend in need is a friend in deedC.watermelon is the healthiest fruitD.one should keep work-life balance”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“When I was a kid in Minnesota, watermelons were expensive. One of my father's friends, Bernie, was a rich businessman, who owned a large store in St. Paul.  Every summer, when the first watermelons arrived, Bernie would call. Dad and I would go to Bernie's place. We’d sit on the edge of the dock (码头), feet dangling (摇晃), and got ready for a big meal. Bernie would take his knife, cut our first watermelon, hand us both a big piece and sit down next to us. Then we'd bury our faces in watermelon, eating only the heart—the reddest, juiciest, firmest, sweetest, and most seed-free part — and throw away the rest.  Bernie was my father's ideal of a rich man. I always thought it was because he was such a successful businessman. Years later, I realized that it was not Bernie's wealth itself but his way of dealing with it that my father liked. Bernie knew how to stop working, get together with friends and eat only the heart of the watermelon.  What I learned from Bernie is that being rich is a state of mind. Some of us, no matter how much money we have, will never be free enough to eat only the heart of the watermelon. If you don't take the time to dangle your feet over the dock and enjoy life’s small pleasure, your work is probably hurting your life.  For many years, I forgot that lesson I'd learned as a kid on the loading dock. I was too busy making all the money I could.Well, I've relearned it. I hope I have time left to enjoy the success of others and to take pleasure in the day. That's the heart of the watermelon. I have learned again to throw the rest away.【小题1】We learn from the second paragraph the writer and his father were feeling____.A.hungryB.worriedC.relaxedD.proud【小题2】How did the writer and his father eat the watermelon?A.They ate it in a polite way.B.They only ate its best part.C.They ate every part of it.D.They shared only one piece.【小题3】In the eyes of the writer's father, Bernie ____. A.was just a rich businessmanB.worked hard all the timeC.lived a rich but healthy lifeD.knew how to make money【小题4】The underlined part "the heart of the watermelon" in the last paragraph refers to ____. A.the writer's hope of enjoying lifeB.the writer's busy lifeC.the writer's decision of making moneyD.the best part of the watermelon【小题5】It can be learned from the passage that ____.A.one has to work hard to reach his goalB.a friend in need is a friend in deedC.watermelon is the healthiest fruitD.one should keep work-life balance”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 he is my world 的文章

随机推荐