I admit的用法 that I am a...

When Johnson called again, the manager received him very politely. “That is a most remarkable oil you brought us, Mr Joh-题库-e学大
您好,欢迎来 e学大,我们来自全国最大的智能教育机构——学大教育
当前位置:
When Johnson called again, the manager received him very politely. “That is a most remarkable oil you brought us, Mr Joh-题库-e学大
【阅读理解】When Johnson called again, the manager received him very politely. “That is a most remarkable oil you brought us, Mr Johnson,” he said. Johnson nodded his smooth, dark head. That was something he knew very well. “I’ve never seen anything like it,” the manager admitted. Johnson nodded again. “No?” he said politely. Then he added, “But I think you will, sir. A very great deal of it.” He appeared to think for a moment. “I think you will find it will be on sale seven, perhaps, eight years from now.” He smiled.  The manager thought that was uncertain. He said, “It is better than our fish oils. I admit that.” “So I am told, sir,” agreed Johnson.  “Have you any plans to produce it yourself, Mr Johnson?”  Johnson smiled again. “Would I be showing it to you if I had?”  “We might add some chemicals to one of our own fish oils,” said the manager.  “It would be expensive to do that, even if you could.” Johnson said gently. “Besides,” he added, “I am told that this oil will be much cheaper than your best fish oils. Cheaper than any vegetable oil, in fact.”  “Perhaps,” said the manager. “Well, I suppose you want to make an arrangement, Mr Johnson, Shall we discuss it?”  “Of course,” said Johnson. “There are two ways of dealing with a situation of this sort. The usual one is to prevent it altogether or at least to delay it as long as possible. That is, of course, the best way,” The manager nodded. He knew plenty about all that.  “But I am so sorry for you, because, you see, that is not possible this time.” The manager had his doubts, but all he said was an inquiring(asking), “Oh?”  “The other way,” continued Johnson, “is to produce yourself before the trouble starts.”1. The manager thought of adding chemicals to the fish oil to make it ________.  A、A. cheaper than the new oil&&& B、B. more quicklyC、C. more expensive&&& D、D. as good as the new oil正确答案(D)答案解析 2. Johnson’s new oil would be ________.A、  A. more expensive than fish oil, but betterB、  B. less expensive, and betterC、  C. less expensive, but not goodD、  D. more expensive, and not so good正确答案(B)答案解析  3. Johnson expressed his regret that the manager ________.  A、A. could not stop the new oil being madeB、B. would never know how to make itC、C. had spent a lot of money on itD、D. didn’t know enough about it正确答案(A)答案解析4. Johnson showed his new oil to the manager because he wanted ________.  A、A. to produce it himself&& B、B. to prevent it being producedC、C. to be paid not to produce it D、D. the manager to produce it正确答案(D)答案解析相关微课程上一题:下一题:发现相似题
学生端下载当前位置: &
求翻译:I admit that I thinks, I admit that I am like you, she. I veiled tried not to let you find. I know you and I am far away, I will try to follow your steps. If you want to endure the loneliness of the long. I don't want you to wait for me, I'm happy as long as you like. The who, you to be happy.是什么意思?
I admit that I thinks, I admit that I am like you, she. I veiled tried not to let you find. I know you and I am far away, I will try to follow your steps. If you want to endure the loneliness of the long. I don't want you to wait for me, I'm happy as long as you like. The who, you to be happy.
问题补充:
我承认我认为,我承认我喜欢你,她。我尝试的不要让你找到遮遮掩掩。我知道你和我是很远的地方,我会跟随你的脚步。如果您想要耐得住寂寞的长。我不想你等我,我很高兴的只要你喜欢。世卫组织,你要快乐。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!C I’ll be the first to admit that I am a technophobe.Who would have guessed that a website would he——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
C I’ll be the first to admit that I am a technophobe.Who would have guessed that a website would help repay a 20-year-old loan? I’ll always remember my last day at school. My best friend, Jenny, had organized a party in the Sixth Form Common Room. Jenny asked me to go to the supermarket with her to buy all the snacks. “I’m really looking forward to this party, Stingy, she said. Everyone called me Stingy instead of Debbie because they thought I didn’t like to spend money. Actually, it was true. “There’s lots of money in the kitty. Let’s go crazy! Going crazy meant buying enough snacks to feed an army. It came to£19.90, which was a lot of money in 1982. Jenny gave me a guilty look. “I’ve left the kitty money in the common room. Can you pay and I’ll give you back the money? “Sure, I replied, trying to look relaxed. “Neither a lender or a borrower be was my motto but I didn’t want to look stingy. I gave £20 to the impatient shop assistant. Well, the party was a great success. So great that I completely forgot about my loan until I was flying to America the next day. I was going to live with my uncle’s family until I started university. I tried to get in touch with Jenny but her family had moved. My £20 was lost. Until- I’d heard about a website called Friends Reunited which helped people contact old school friends. My husband helped me log on and find my school. There she was, Jenny Frost. “I’m now married.with a beautiful daughter called Debbie. Does anyone know how to get in touch with Debbie `Stingy’ Jones? I still owe her £20! We met two months later and the £20 was returned, plus interest of course. After all, I’m a bank manager now, so loans are my business. 68. Why did Jenny spend a lot of money on the snacks? A. Debbie had money B. There was money she could use. C. She wanted Debbie to stop being stingy. D. She wanted to be crazy. 69. How did Debbie get her money at last? A. Her husband found Jenny. B. Jenny had a website on the Internet. C. Debbie met Jenny. D. Debbie put a message on the Friends Reunited website. 70. We know from the passage that Jenny . A. liked parties at school and felt guilty about borrowing money. B. had fun at school but soon forgot about her school friends. C. forgot her best friends at school until she saw the Friends Reunited website. D. was forgetful about the money. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
I'll be the first to admit that I am a technophobe(对技术有恐惧感的人).Who would have guessed that a website would help repay a 20-year-old loan? &&&& I'1l always remember my last day at school. My best friend, Jenny, had organized a party in the Sixth Form Common R &&&& Jenny asked me to go to the supermarket with her to buy all the snacks. &I'm really looking forward to this party, Stingy,& she said. Everyone called me Stingy instead of Debbie because they thought I didn't like to spend money. Actually, it was true. &&&&&& &There's lots of money in the kitty(零星凑起的一笔钱). Let's go crazy!& Going crazy meant buying enough snacks to feed an army. It came to £ 19.90,which was a lot of money in 1982. &&&&&& Jenny gave me a guilty( 内疚的) look. &I've left-the kitty money in the common room. Can you pay and I'll give you back the money?& &&&&&& &Sure,& I replied, trying to look relaxed. ' Neither a lender or a borrower be' was my motto but I didn't want to look stingy(小气). I gave £20 to the impatient shop assistant. &&&&&& Well, the Party was a great success. So great that I completely forgot about my loan until I was flying to America the next day.& I was going to live with my uncle's family until I started university. &&&&&& I tried to get in touch with Jenny but her family had moved. My £20 was lost. Until... &&&&&& I'd heard about a website called Friends Reunited which helped people contact old school friends.& My husband helped me log on and find my school. There she was,Jenny Frost. &&&&&& I'm now married with a beautiful daughter called Debbie. Does anyone know how to get in touch with Debbie 'Stingy' Jones? I still owe her £20! &&&&&&& We met two months later and the £20 was returned, plus interest(利息)of course. After all, I'm a bank manager now, so loans are my business. Why did Jenny spend a lot of money on the snacks?&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&A. Debbie had money.&&&&&& &&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. There was money she could use. & C. She wanted Debbie to stop being stingy.&&&& &&& D. She wanted to be crazy.
How did Debbie get her money at last?&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A. Her husband found Jenny. B. Jenny had a website on the Internet. & C. Debbie met Jenny.&&&& &&&&& D. Debbie put a message on the Friends Reunited website. We know from the passage that Jenny &&&&&&.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&& A. liked parties at school and felt guilty about borrowing money && B. had fun at school but soon forgot about her school friends && C. forgot her best friend at school until she saw the Friends Reunited website && D. was forgetful about the money
I'll be the first to admit that I am a technophobe(对技术有恐惧感的人).Who would have guessed that a website would help repay a 20-year-old loan? I'1l always remember my last day at school. My best friend, Jenny, had organized a party in the SixthForm Common R Jenny asked me to go to the supermarket with her to buy all the snacks. &I'm really looking forward to this party, Stingy,& she said. Everyone called me Stingy instead of Debbie because they thought I didn't like to spend money. Actually, it was true. &There's lots of money in the kitty(零星凑起的一笔钱). Let's go crazy!& Going crazy meant buying enough snacks to feed an army. It came to £ 19.90,which was a lot of money in 1982. Jenny gave me a guilty( 内疚的) look. &I've left-the kitty money in the common room. Can you pay and I'll give you back the money?& &Sure,& I replied, trying to look relaxed. ' Neither a lender or a borrower be' was my motto but I didn't want to look stingy(小气). I gave £20 to the impatient shop assistant. Well, the Party was a great success. So great that I completely forgot about my loan until I was flying to America the next day.& I was going to live with my uncle's family until I started university. I tried to get in touch with Jenny but her family had moved. My £20 was lost. Until... I'd heard about a website called Friends Reunited which helped people contact old school friends.& My husband helped me log on and find my school. There she was,Jenny Frost. I'm now married with a beautiful daughter called Debbie. Does anyone know how to get in touch with Debbie 'Stingy' Jones? I still owe her £20! We met two months later and the £20 was returned, plus interest(利息)of course. After all, I'm a bank manager now, so loans are my business.1.Why did Jenny spend a lot of money on the snacks?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A.Debbie had money.B.There was money she could use.C.She wanted Debbie to stop being stingy.D.She wanted to be crazy.2.How did Debbie get her money at last?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A.Her husband found Jenny.B.Jenny had a website on the Internet.C.Debbie met Jenny.D.Debbie put a message on the Friends Reunited website.3.We know from the passage that Jenny &&&&&&.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A.liked parties at school and felt guilty about borrowing moneyB.had fun at school but soon forgot about her school friendsC.forgot her best friend at school until she saw the Friends Reunited websiteD.was forgetful about the money
  I'll be the first to admit that I am a technophobe(对技术有恐惧感的人).Who would have guessed that a website would help repay a 20-year-old loan? I'1l always remember my last day at school. My best friend, Jenny, had organized a party in the Sixth Form Common R Jenny asked me to go to the supermarket with her to buy all the snacks. &I'm really looking forward to this party, Stingy,& she said. Everyone called me Stingy instead of Debbie because they thought I didn't like to spend money. Actually, it was true. &There's lots of money in the kitty(零星凑起的一笔钱). Let's go crazy!& Going crazy meant buying enough snacks to feed an army. It came to £ 19.90,which was a lot of money in 1982. Jenny gave me a guilty( 内疚的) look. &I've left-the kitty money in the common room. Can you pay and I'll give you back the money?& &Sure,& I replied, trying to look relaxed. ' Neither a lender or a borrower be' was my motto but I didn't want to look stingy(小气). I gave £20 to the impatient shop assistant. Well, the Party was a great success. So great that I completely forgot about my loan until I was flying to America the next day. I was going to live with my uncle's family until I started university. I tried to get in touch with Jenny but her family had moved. My £20 was lost. Until. I'd heard about a website called Friends Reunited which helped people contact old school friends. My husband helped me log on and find my school. There she was, Jenny Frost. I'm now married with a beautiful daughter called Debbie. Does anyone know how to get in touch with Debbie 'Stingy' Jones? I still owe her £20! We met two months later and the £20 was returned, plus interest(利息)of course. After all, I'm a bank manager now, so loans are my business. 1. What’s the best title of the passage? A.The experience of a technophobe
B. a website contacting old school friends C. an unusual friendship D. a website helps me get my money back 2 Why did Jenny say “ Let’s go crazy” ? A. Debbie had money.  B. There's lots of money in the kitty C. She wanted Debbie to stop being greedy  D. She wanted to be crazy. 3. How did Debbie get her money at last? A. Her husband found Jenny.   B. Jenny had a website on the Internet. C. Debbie met Jenny.      D. Debbie put a message on the Friends Reunited website. 4. Which sentence best describes Debbie Jones?
A. She didn't like to spend money at school and often uses computers. B. She sometimes lends money and doesn't like using computers. C. She sometimes lends money and uses, the computer whenever she can. D. She only lends money to friends and doesn't like using computers. 5. We know from the passage that Jenny __    . A. liked parties at school and felt guilty about borrowing money B. had fun at school but soon forgot about her school friends C. forgot her best friend at school until she saw the Friends Reunited website D. was forgetful about the money &
阅读理解。&&& I'll be the first to admit that I am a technophobe (对技术有恐惧感的人). Who would have guessed that a website would help repay a 20-year-old loan?&& &I'll always remember my last day at school. My best friend, Jenny, had organized a party in the Sixth Form Common Room. Jenny asked me to go to the supermarket with her tobuy all the snacks. "I'm really looking forward to this party, Stingy (小气)," she said. Everyone called me Stingy instead of Debbie because they thought I didn't like to spendmoney. Actually, it was true. &&& "There's lots of money in the kitty. Let's go crazy!" Going crazy meant buying enough snacks to feed an army. It came to£19.90, which was a lot of money in 1982. Jenny gave me a guilty look. "I've left the kitty money in the common room. Can you pay and I'll giveyou back the money?" &&& "Sure," I replied, trying to look relaxed." Neither a lender nor a borrower be" was my motto but I didn't want to look stingy. I gave £20 to the impatient shop assistant. &&& Well, the party was a great success-so great that I completely forgot about my loan until I was flying to America the next day. I was going to live with my uncle's family until I started university. &&& I tried to get in touch with Jenny but her family had moved. My £20 was lost. Until…&&&& I'd heard about a website called Friends Reunited which helped people contact old school friends. My husband helped me log on and find my school. There she was, Jenny Frost. &&& "I'm now married, with a beautiful daughter called Debbie. Does anyone know how to get in touch with Debbie 'Stingy' Jones? I still owe her £20!" &&& We met two months later and the £20 was returned, plus interest of course. Afterall, I'm a bank manager now, so loans are my business. 1. Why did Jenny spend a lot of money on the snacks?
[&&&& ]A. Debbie had money. B. There was money she could use.C. She wanted to be crazy. D. She wanted Debbie to stop being stingy. 2. How did Debbie get her money at last?
[&&&& ]A. Her husband found Jenny. B. Jenny had a website on the Internet.C. Debbie met Jenny by chance. D. Debbie put a message on the Friends Reunited website. 3. Which sentence best describes Debbie Jones?
[&&&& ]A. She didn't like to spend money at school and doesn't like using computers. B. She sometimes lends money and doesn't like using computers. C. She sometimes lends money and uses the computer whenever she can. D. She only lends money to friends and doesn't like using computers. 4. We know from the passage that Jenny _____.
[&&&& ]A. liked parties at school and felt guilty about borrowing money B. had fun at school but soon forgot about her school friends C. forgot her best friends at school until she saw the Friends Reunited website D. was forgetful about the money
阅读理解。&&&& I'll be the first to admit that I am a technophobe (对技术有恐惧感的人).Who would have guessed that a website would help repay a 20-year-old loan?&&&& I'1l always remember my last day at school. My best friend, Jenny, had organized a party in the Sixth Form Common R Jenny asked me to go to the supermarket with her to buy all the snacks. "I'm really looking forward to this party, Stingy," she said. Everyone called me Stingy instead of Debbie because they thought I didn't like to spend money. Actually, it was true.&&&& "There's lots of money in the kitty (零星凑起的一笔钱). Let's go crazy!" Going crazy meant buying enough snacks to feed an army. It came to ?19.90, which was a lot of money in 1982.&&&& Jenny gave me a guilty(内疚的)look. "I've left-the kitty money in the common room. Can you pay and I'll give you back the money?"&&&& "Sure," I replied, trying to look relaxed. 'Neither a lender or a borrower be' was my motto but I didn't want to look stingy(小气). I gave ?20 to the impatient shop assistant.&&&& Well, the Party was a great success. So great that I completely forgot about my loan until I was flying to America the next day. I was going to live with my uncle's family until I started university.&&&& I tried to get in touch with Jenny but her family had moved. My ?20 was lost. Until. I'd heard about a website called Friends Reunited which helped people contact old school friends. My husband helped me log on and find my school. There she was, Jenny Frost.&&&& I'm now married with a beautiful daughter called Debbie. Does anyone know how to get in touch with Debbie 'Stingy' Jones? I still owe her ?20!&&&& We met two months later and the ?20 was returned, plus interest(利息)of course. After all, I'm a bank manager now, so loans are my business.1. Why did Jenny spend a lot of money on the snacks?A. Debbie had money.B. There was money she could use.C. She wanted Debbie to stop being stingy.D. She wanted to be crazy.2. How did Debbie get her money at last?A. Her husband found Jenny.B. Jenny had a website on the Internet.C. Debbie met Jenny.D. Debbie put a message on the Friends Reunited website.3. Which sentence best describes Debbie Jones?A. She didn't like to spend money at school and often uses computers.B. She sometimes lends money and doesn't like using computers.C. She sometimes lends money and uses, the computer whenever she can.D. She only lends money to friends and doesn't like using computers.4. We know from the passage that Jenny .A. liked parties at school and felt guilty about borrowing moneyB. had fun at school but soon forgot about her school friendsC. forgot her best friend at school until she saw the Friends Reunited websiteD. was forgetful about the money
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 admit 的文章

随机推荐