you arekesha boy like you还是you ar...

歌手:《Boy (I Need You)》相似歌曲Boy (I Need You)歌词 Nelly - Boy (Feat. Lil' Flip & Big Gipp)BooooyyyBooooyyyBooooyyyBooooyyyoh oh oh oh oh ohSo you the kang boyhow could this be boyyou gotta be blind to sell more records than me boyI can't.plain boydon't say my name boyI'm like a run away slave I'm off the chain boyI'm bout' to jet boystraight flex boyI'm about to round princess cut and bagette boydon't disrespect boyI'll break your neck boyI got niggaz that sherm it up and get wet boywe driving vets and bentley coupes boyI ain't lying check my garage, I tell the truth boyI do it big boyyou do it small boyI do some shit that you can't even do at all boyplatinum tooth boymake it two boybig rule boywhat are you doing in me yardyou can run two miles and you still in my yardBooooyyyBooooyyyBooooyyyBooooyyyQuarter Quarters Nickels Dollars Dimes everytime boybutterfly my 84', fly first class boydipping through the hood candy coated paint boytriple zero dope sacks no tax boyyou walk fast, well I slow-poke boyyou grip the leather, well I grip oak boyI keep a crease in my Dickies when I corner hangI love to sip champangne, funny ass namesladies love to see me Gucci or many of poochielove to see me in the gazelles to King Louis'shingles hanging from the end of my pants boythey love to see me do the old man dance boyI smoke plenty grass boyI'm touching on the ass boygo ahead and Sir Mix-A-Lot put it on the glass boyI'm from the South boythat's how it go boywe like to see em' drop it downand touch they toes boyBooooyyyBooooyyyBooooyyyBooooyyyLil Flipper..I flip tracks boylike crack boyI got that 62 inch Maybach boytwo tone boylets get it on boymy money long boynow we smoking zones boywe got the shit boymy big clover cost the price of ten bricks boyI'm from the South boydon't run your mouth boysshhh.... cuz I'll have Al Capone at your house boypull up in my drop top, you like boyto you it's a Bentley, to me it's a toyI'm like a pimp boyI ride spinners boyI'm hopping out with 3000 dollar tennis boyI'm off the chain boythe gameover, bitch, you know my name boyI'm Lil Flip boya Clover G boyyou better free Will Lean and Pimp C boyBooooyyy......ENDBoy (I Need You) LRC歌词 [ti:Boy][ar:Nelly(Feat. Lil' Flip & Big Gipp)][al:Sweat][offset:500][00:00.00]Nelly - Boy (Feat. Lil' Flip & Big Gipp)[00:17.56][00:11.78][00:06.36][00:00.49]Booooyyy[00:18.91]oh oh oh oh oh oh[00:22.94]So you the kang boy[00:24.43]how could this be boy[00:25.84]you gotta be blind to sell more records than me boy[00:28.73]I can't.plain boy[00:30.14]don't say my name boy[00:31.56]I'm like a run away slave I'm off the chain boy[00:34.48]I'm bout' to jet boy[00:35.94]straight flex boy[00:37.38]I'm about to round princess cut and bagette boy[00:40.23]don't disrespect boy[00:41.72]I'll break your neck boy[00:43.16]I got niggaz that sherm it up and get wet boy[00:46.03]we driving vets and bentley coupes boy[00:48.81]I ain't lying check my garage, I tell the truth boy[00:51.78]I do it big boy[00:53.21]you do it small boy[00:54.62]I do some shit that you can't even do at all boy[00:57.58]platinum tooth boy[00:59.01]make it two boy[01:00.42.e to the crib you can bowl, swim, or hoop boy[01:03.27]big rule boy[01:04.76]what are you doing in me yard[01:06.46]you can run two miles and you still in my yard[01:26.83][01:20.97][01:15.21][01:09.44]Booooyyy[01:32.46]Quarter Quarters Nickels Dollars Dimes everytime boy[01:35.69]butterfly my 84', fly first class boy[01:38.69]dipping through the hood candy coated paint boy[01:41.36]triple zero dope sacks no tax boy[01:44.40]you walk fast, well I slow-poke boy[01:47.23]you grip the leather, well I grip oak boy[01:50.11]I keep a crease in my Dickies when I corner hang[01:53.04]I love to sip champangne, funny ass names[01:55.93]ladies love to see me Gucci or many of poochie[01:58.61]love to see me in the gazelles to King Louis'[02:01.69]shingles hanging from the end of my pants boy[02:04.63]they love to see me do the old man dance boy[02:07.50]I smoke plenty grass boy[02:09.12]I'm touching on the ass boy[02:10.62]go ahead and Sir Mix-A-Lot put it on the glass boy[02:13.41]I'm from the South boy[02:14.72]that's how it go boy[02:16.20]we like to see em' drop it down[02:17.60]and touch they toes boy[02:36.13][02:30.19][02:24.64][02:18.91]Booooyyy[02:40.16]Lil Flipper..[02:42.09]I flip tracks boy[02:43.73]like crack boy[02:44.98]I got that 62 inch Maybach boy[02:47.83]two tone boy[02:49.27]lets get it on boy[02:50.72]my money long boy[02:51.89]now we smoking zones boy[02:53.58.e take a hit boy[02:55.05]we got the shit boy[02:56.37]my big clover cost the price of ten bricks boy[02:59.28]I'm from the South boy[03:00.72]don't run your mouth boy[03:02.01]sshhh.... cuz I'll have Al Capone at your house boy[03:04.89]pull up in my drop top, you like boy[03:07.58]to you it's a Bentley, to me it's a toy[03:10.83]I'm like a pimp boy[03:12.26]I ride spinners boy[03:13.66]I'm hopping out with 3000 dollar tennis boy[03:16.57.e take a look at me[03:18.03]I'm off the chain boy[03:19.43]the gameover, bitch, you know my name boy[03:22.34]I'm Lil Flip boy[03:23.75]a Clover G boy[03:25.15]you better free Will Lean and Pimp C boy[03:27.76]Booooyyy......[03:58.24]END& 56音乐网 浙ICP备号-3感叹句:____ careless a boy you are!A.How   B.What a   C.What我常见的说法:What a careless boy youar!How careless you are!How careless the boy is!
应该原则AHow careless a boy you are!相当于你的这句How careless you are!省去了a boy两个词这句是How careless a boy!的完整说法
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Boyyouarelookingsofly.是什么意思? - 爱问知识人
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2491531',
container: s,
size: '150,90',
display: 'inlay-fix'
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
【翻译结果】对不起,我的坏男孩你是好女孩
大家还关注完形填空 (本大题共10分,每小题1分)Jim, a successful businessman, told the experience of his childhood.When he was 12 years old, his parents died. He was alone and didn’t get on well with others. People always laughed at him. No one showed 1 to him.His only friend was a dog named Tige. He gave his dog enough to eat and drink, but sometimes he was not 2 to it. He didn’t know that an unkind word sometimes could cut one’s heart like a knife.One day as he walked down the street, a young lady was walking in front of him. One of her bags dropped from her arms. As she stopped to 3, she dropped other bags. He came to help her. “Thank you, dear! You are a nice little boy!” She said kindly, smiling.A special feeling came to him. It was the first time that he had heard such kind words. He watched her 4 she went far away, and then he whistled(低语)to his dog and went directly to the river 5 .“Thanks, dear! You are a nice little boy!” He repeated what the woman said. Then in a low6 he said to his dog, “You are a nice little dog.” Tige raised its ears as if it understood.“Hmm! Even a dog likes it!”he said. “Well, Tige, I won’t say anything unkind to you 7 .” Tige waved its tail happily.The boy thought and thought. Finally he looked at himself in the river. He saw 8 but a dirty boy. He washed his face carefully. Again he saw a 9 nice boy. He was amazed. From then on, he started a new life.After telling this, the businessman said, “This is the very place in which that kind woman planted the first seed of kindness in my heart.” What a great 10 it has!【小题1】A.kindnessB.interest C.illness D.worries【小题2】A.excitingB.interestingC.strangeD.friendly【小题3】A.find it B.pick it up C.look it upD.give it up【小题4】A.untilB.after C.sinceD.because【小题5】A.far B.nearbyC.nearD.nearly【小题6】A.soundB.noise C.voiceD.hear【小题7】A.too B.at allC.any longD.any more【小题8】A.anythingB.nothing
C.everything D.something【小题9】A.cleanB.dirtyC.smilingD.angry【小题10】A.presentB.dreamC.adviceD.power - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:完形填空 (本大题共10分,每小题1分)Jim, a successful businessman, told the experience of his childhood.When he was 12 years old, his parents died. He was alone and didn’t get on well with others. People always laughed at him. No one showed 1 to him.His only friend was a dog named Tige. He gave his dog enough to eat and drink, but sometimes he was not 2 to it. He didn’t know that an unkind word sometimes could cut one’s heart like a knife.One day as he walked down the street, a young lady was walking in front of him. One of her bags dropped from her arms. As she stopped to 3, she dropped other bags. He came to help her. “Thank you, dear! You are a nice little boy!” She said kindly, smiling.A special feeling came to him. It was the first time that he had heard such kind words. He watched her 4 she went far away, and then he whistled(低语)to his dog and went directly to the river 5 .“Thanks, dear! You are a nice little boy!” He repeated what the woman said. Then in a low6 he said to his dog, “You are a nice little dog.” Tige raised its ears as if it understood.“Hmm! Even a dog likes it!”he said. “Well, Tige, I won’t say anything unkind to you 7 .” Tige waved its tail happily.The boy thought and thought. Finally he looked at himself in the river. He saw 8 but a dirty boy. He washed his face carefully. Again he saw a 9 nice boy. He was amazed. From then on, he started a new life.After telling this, the businessman said, “This is the very place in which that kind woman planted the first seed of kindness in my heart.” What a great 10 it has!【小题1】A.kindnessB.interest C.illness D.worries【小题2】A.excitingB.interestingC.strangeD.friendly【小题3】A.find it B.pick it up C.look it upD.give it up【小题4】A.untilB.after C.sinceD.because【小题5】A.far B.nearbyC.nearD.nearly【小题6】A.soundB.noise C.voiceD.hear【小题7】A.too B.at allC.any longD.any more【小题8】A.anythingB.nothing
C.everything D.something【小题9】A.cleanB.dirtyC.smilingD.angry【小题10】A.presentB.dreamC.adviceD.power完形填空 (本大题共10分,每小题1分)Jim, a successful businessman, told the experience of his childhood.When he was 12 years old, his parents died. He was alone and didn’t get on well with others. People always laughed at him. No one showed &&&1 &&&to him.His only friend was a dog named Tige. He gave his dog enough to eat and drink, but sometimes he was not &&&2 &&&to it. He didn’t know that an unkind word sometimes could cut one’s heart like a knife.One day as he walked down the street, a young lady was walking in front of him. One of her bags dropped from her arms. As she stopped to &&&3&&&, she dropped other bags. He came to help her. “Thank you, dear! You are a nice little boy!” She said kindly, smiling.A special feeling came to him. It was the first time that he had heard such kind words. He watched her &&&4 &&&she went far away, and then he whistled(低语)to his dog and went directly to the river &&&5 &.“Thanks, dear! You are a nice little boy!” He repeated what the woman said. Then in a low&&6 &&&he said to his dog, “You are a nice little dog.” Tige raised its ears as if it understood.“Hmm! Even a dog likes it!”he said. “Well, Tige, I won’t say anything unkind to you &7 .” Tige waved its tail happily.The boy thought and thought. Finally he looked at himself in the river. He saw &&&8 &&but a dirty boy. He washed his face carefully. Again he saw a &&&9 &&&nice boy. He was amazed. From then on, he started a new life.After telling this, the businessman said, “This is the very place in which that kind woman planted the first seed of kindness in my heart.” What a great &&10 &&&it has!【小题1】A.kindnessB.interest C.illness D.worries【小题2】A.excitingB.interestingC.strangeD.friendly【小题3】A.find it B.pick it up C.look it upD.give it up【小题4】A.untilB.after C.sinceD.because【小题5】A.far B.nearbyC.nearD.nearly【小题6】A.soundB.noise C.voiceD.hear【小题7】A.too B.at allC.any longD.any more【小题8】A.anythingB.nothing
C.everything D.something【小题9】A.cleanB.dirtyC.smilingD.angry【小题10】A.presentB.dreamC.adviceD.power科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】A【小题2】D【小题3】B【小题4】A【小题5】B【小题6】C【小题7】D【小题8】B【小题9】A【小题10】D解析试题分析:本文中一个成功的商人讲讲述了一个发生在他的童年,改变他一生的故事。文章一个不受人欢迎的小男孩在一位女士的善意表扬下幡然醒悟,立志重新做人,最后终于成为了现在成功的商人。短文最后通过这位商人之口号召人们与人为善,互相友爱。【小题1】根据上文People always laughed at him.可知选A,没有人对他表现出友好的行为。【小题2】根据上文He gave his dog enough to eat and drink, but及下文描述可知有时他对他的狗并不友好,故选D。【小题3】联系上文One of her bags dropped from her arms.可知她要把包捡起来,故选B。【小题4】联系上下文可知句意为:他看着她,直到她走远了。故选A。【小题5】词义辨析,A.远方的 B.附近的,一般位于被修饰词的后面 C.附近的,一般位于被修饰词的前面&& D.副词,几乎,差不多。联系上下文可知句意为;来到附近的小河边,故选B。【小题6】.词义辨析。Sound;声音noise&&噪音;.吵闹的;voice嗓音。结合下文he said to his dog,可知选C,然后他低声对他的狗说。【小题7】结合上下文可知句意为:我不在对你说任何不友好的话了,故选D。【小题8】考察短语nothing but,只不过,不过……而已。句意:他只不过看到一个脏乎乎的小男孩而已。故选B。【小题9】联系上文He saw &&&8 &&but a dirty boy. He washed his face carefully.可知选A,他看到一个干净的不错的小男孩。【小题10】词义辨析。A.礼物B.梦想C.建议D.力量。联系上文可知句意为:它有多么大的力量啊!故选 。D考点:记叙文中语言的综合运用能力点评:阅读中注意小男孩前后的人生转变,认真体会这位商人最后那几句话的含义。答题中注意联系上下文,相同选项注意多分析比较。本题出现习惯短语不少,平时应加强积累。多记一条短语,可能就少一分的思考时间,如:nothing but。知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 kesha boy like you 的文章

随机推荐