I will give you my heart300...

I will give you such information ______ will help you .A which B that C as D what 这个题目应该选择哪一项?为什么?可正确答案是B,不是C求详解
唯念一萌435386
选择:that&D&项&what&只能引导名词性从句(主语从句、宾语从句或表语从句),此处是定语从句,首先排除.C&项&as&用来引导非限制性定语从句,指代前面说过的话,表示“这一点”,要求与主句用逗号隔开,即“我会提供给你这样的信息,这一点会帮助你的”,但原句没有逗号.本题也不是such&…as&句型,因为本句型中的&as&是介词,后面只能用名词,不能跟句子.A&项&which&和&B&项&that&都可以引导限制性定语从句,但是先行词&information&被不定代词&such&修饰,因此不能用&which&指代.&& & 本句的意思是“我会提供给你有助于你的那种信息”.&& & 注:当先行词是形容词最高级、序数词或不定代词或被这类词词修饰时,关系代词只能用&that.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Bsuch .... that希望采纳
选B.that,在从句中做主语,不能选as。一般会走进固定搭配的误区,这里是定语从句,后面的从句显然缺少一个主语,而从句的主语只能用which、that,这里的information只能用that代替,所以选B
B 前边有such,定语从句用that
as 一般代替整个句子, 从句则可以放句首, 句中或句尾, 表示“正如” ,“或像…一样” 。当先行词前有as, so, such, the same 修饰时,关系代词常用as。
选B 这个是定语从句后面的 will help you 用来修饰前面的 information 意思是 将可以帮到你的资料因为句中有such , 所以只能用that 不能用which 
不知道咋解释
选B 因为这个是定语从句,后面的 will help you 用来修饰前面的 information 意思是 将可以帮到你的资料因为句中有such , 所以只能用that 不能用which 希望帮到你,O(∩_∩)O哈哈~
你好。答案是C -----AS.as在这里于such搭配,也是定语从句的连接词,也是这个从句部分的主语。 I will give you SUCH
information AS
will help you ==I will give you THE
information THAT
will help you PY,你的答案错了。...
扫描下载二维码上传时间:
-【中文字幕】2PM
I Will Give You My Life
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩Walmart will give you up to $300 for your old phone - 推酷
Walmart will give you up to $300 for your old phone
Walmart is following Best Buy, Apple, Gamestop, and the rest with a trade-in program that&
. From September 21st, Walmart customers at around 3,600 participating stores will be able to receive immediate credit for their old phone and put that against the purchase of a new one. &Credit& is the operative word here — you're not getting cash for your phone, and the credit can only be redeemed against on-contract and prepaid handsets. Although there's no comprehensive list available yet, Walmart says it'll offer $300 for an iPhone 5, $175 for a Samsung Galaxy S III, and $52 for a Samsung Galaxy S II.
Walmart will give you $300 for your iPhone 5
Those prices — especially the iPhone 5, which is capped at the maximum $300 — may seem a little low when compared to competitors like Amazon and Gamestop, but it's worth noting that September 21st is the day after Apple's new iPhone 5S is rumored to be released. The launch of a new high-end iPhone will obviously have a knock-on effect on the rest of Apple's range, and makes Walmart's promise of $300 not a terrible deal.
Of course, the best option if you're looking to trade in your smartphone is to compare the prices at a number of stores, and&
how Apple's trade-in program compares to a number of retailers, so if you're in the mood for a new iPhone that's a good place to start. Even if others offer improved rates, Walmart will likely see traction with its new scheme thanks to the convenience of being able to trade your phone in such a popular store.
已发表评论数()
请填写推刊名
描述不能大于100个字符!
权限设置: 公开
仅自己可见
正文不准确
标题不准确
排版有问题
主题不准确
没有分页内容
图片无法显示
视频无法显示