求猎艳高手求扫答题 急 谢谢

百度作业帮
很晚了,明天吧一、单项选择题(共20道小题,共100.0分)My dream will _____A_____ true e have take bringHe came into the sitting-room,where he looked round________at my furniture and books.admire admiringly admiring admirableDr.Wang takes great________in helping children_百度作业帮
一、单项选择题(共20道小题,共100.0分)My dream will _____A_____ true some day.come have take bringHe came into the sitting-room,where he looked round________at my furniture and books.admire admiringly admiring admirableDr.Wang takes great________in helping children to learn painting.pleasantly please pleasing pleasureI was_________surprised to find it so easy to pick up new words while reading simplified novels.pleasantly pleasant please pleasedTo stop the spread of the virus (病毒),doctors advised people to________close contact with the patients.avoided avoiding avoids avoidIn my days it was not easy for a working-class boy to_________a higher education.acquired acquire acquiring acquiresUnlike actors who have_________control over their faces and expressions,I just couldn't hide my disappointment when I saw no bicycle under the Christmas tree.absolutely absolute absoluteness absolutionPlease ________ your food slowly before swallowing it.sobextendstoopchewThe manager was very angry but he tried to __________.hold and in himselfhave in himselfhold himself inhold in himselfElectric trains have _________ steam locomotives in Britain.had the place oftaken the place oftaken of the placetook the place ofBefore he left for the United States,his parents asked him to take care of him­self __________ .over againallover againover againstover and over againIt is your long exposure to the sun that should be responsible __________ the black spots on your face.forto atonAt first he wanted to speak it out.After thinking it over,he decided to hold himself __________ .backinuptoPossessing or selling __________ weapons is forbidden in many countries.dyingdeaddeathdeadlyOnly when the customs barriers __________ can we enjoy free trade and stage an economic take-off.are abolishedhave abolishedwill be abolishedwill abolishHow __________ London which used to suffer from smoke and fog became so clean?didaboutcomeled toI don't really work here,I __________ until the new secretary arrives.just help outhave just helped outam just helping outwill just help outJoe cordially __________ his hand to Sam but the latter pretended not to see it.extendeddeliveredpresentedreachedSuppose Jack is dismissed from the post,who is to take __________.placechargeoverupHe is __________ for the terrible mistake he has made.punishedto punishto be punishedpunishing
1.My dream will (come) true some day.2.He came into the sitting-room,where he looked round (admiringly) at my furniture and books.3.Dr.Wang takes great (pleasure) in helping children to learn painting.4.I was (pleasantly ) surprised to find it so easy to pick up new words while reading simplified novels.5.To stop the spread of the virus (病毒),doctors advised people to (avoid ) close contact with the patients.6.In my days it was not easy for a working-class boy to ( acquire) a higher education.7.Unlike actors who have (absolute ) control over their faces and expressions,I just couldn't hide my disappointment when I saw no bicycle under the Christmas tree.8.Please ( chew) your food slowly before swallowing it.9.The manager was very angry but he tried to ( hold himself in) .10.Electric trains have ( taken the place of ) steam locomotives in Britain.11.Before he left for the United States,his parents asked him to take care of him­self (over and over againl) .12.It is your long exposure to the sun that should be responsible (for) the black spots on your face.13.At first he wanted to speak it out.After thinking it over,he decided to hold himself (back) .14.Possessing or selling (deadly) weapons is forbidden in many countries.15.Only when the customs barriers (are abolished) can we enjoy free trade and stage an economic take-off.16.How (come) London which used to suffer from smoke and fog became so clean?17.I don't really work here,I (am just helping out) until the new secretary arrives.18.Joe cordially (presented) his hand to Sam but the latter pretended not to see it.19.Suppose Jack is dismissed from the post,who is to take (charge).20.He is (to be punished) for the terrible mistake he has made.电工基础(白乃平)相关作业求解,求过程和答案。急急急!求高手指点,谢谢
电工基础(白乃平)相关作业求解,求过程和答案。急急急!求高手指点,谢谢
第一题:试求图示电路中的U1,& U2和电流I
第二题:用叠加定理求下图中的电流I
第三题:试用支路分析法求图示电路的各支路电流I1&, I2 , I3
第四题:图示电路中,当开关S闭合和断开时,20V电压源产生的功率分别为多少。
第五题:电路如图所示,US=120V恒定,开关S接通前电容电压为零。求电路的响应uC(t)和i(t)
第六题:图示电路中US恒定。电路原已恒定。试求t=0时开关S闭合后的电流i(t).
第七题:当R=50欧,L=200mH,C=10uF的串联电路接至100Hz,210V的正弦电压源时,电路的有功功率P,无功功率Q,视在功率S各位多少?
第八题:三相对称负载作三角形连接,UL=220V,当S1,S2均闭合时,各电流表读数均为17.13A,三项功率P=4.5kW,试求1)每相负载的电阻和感抗:& 2)S1,S2断开时,各电流表读数和有功功率P
第九题:一星形连接的三相电路,电源电压对称。设电源线电压U12=380根号2sin(314t+30)V。负载为电灯组,若R1=R2=R3=10欧,求线电流及中性线电流In;若R1=5欧,R2=5欧,R3=10欧,求线电流及中性线电流In。
补充:大家速度帮我下,很多题目我都不会。。。。
是高职的么?
相关知识等待您来回答
理工学科领域专家百度作业帮
1.去掉him2.去掉there3.what改为that4.when改为that5.where改为that6.for which she is looking改为which she is looking for7.which改为when8.his改为whose9.years后面加on10.which前面加in(或者把which改成where)百度作业帮

我要回帖

更多关于 求ps高手qq 的文章

随机推荐