两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
七上Unit2sectionA1
上传于||文档简介
&&新​人​教​版​七​年​级​上​英​语​第​二​单​元​第​一​课​时
大小:4.95MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢1:The keys are on the dresser?(改一般疑问句)2:Cassettes,where,video,are,her(连词成句)3:Is the baseball on the sofa?(作否定回答)4:Is the backpack under the table (作肯定回答)改错题1:What are these?These are CDs2:Are they your cousin 3:Dave,they are my friends ,Bob and Tim 4:Some book are on the bookcase.5:This is a picture on my famliy.
1:The keys are on the dresser?(改一般疑问句) Are the keys on the dresser?(注意,把are放在前面就可以了.)2:Cassettes,where,video,are,her(连词成句) Where are her vedio cassttes?(翻译:她的录像磁带在哪里?)3:Is the baseball on the sofa?(作否定回答) No,it isn't.4:Is the backpack under the table (作肯定回答) Yes,it is.改错题1:What are these?These are CDs.回答应该They are CDs.2:Are they your cousin Are they you cousins?(有are后面的cousin应该用复数.)3:Dave,they are my friends ,Bob and Tim Dave,Bob and Tim are my friends.4:Some book are on the bookcase.Some books are on the bookcase.(book 应该用复数)5:This is a picture on my famliy.This is a picture of my family.(介词用错,family拼错)
为您推荐:
Are the keys on the dresser?Where are he video cassettes?The baseball is not on the sofa.或No,it isn't.The backpak is under the table.或Yes,it is.they are cdscousin--->cousins没错啊book---->bookson---->of
are the keys on the dresser?where are her video cassettes?no,it isn't.yes it is.1.there is cds.2.consins3.dave,bob and tim are my firends.4.some boods are on the bookcase5.about my family
1 where the keys are?2 Where are her video Cassettes ?3 No it is not.4 Yes It is.改错1 These are=>They are 2 Are they your consins?加s在cousin 后3 3.Bob and Tim=>This is Bob and this is Tim4 some books... 加s在book 后5 把 on 改成of
1.Are the keys on the dresser? 2.Where are her video cassettes? 3.No,it isn't there. 4.Yes,it is. 1.What are these?They are CDs. 2.Are they your cousins? 3.Dave,these are my friends,Bob and Tim. 4.Some books are on the bookcase. 5.This is a picture of my family.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 改错 gr 的文章

随机推荐