你能让我看看你的新书吗 幸福用英语怎么说说

你的新书什么时候出版? 英语怎么说1.你的新书什么时候出版?
When will your new book _________?2.过马路要注意红灯.
________________________.Thank you..~!
1.be published/be due2.Take care of the traffic light when passing the crossing.3.D主句谓语动词said是过去式,故从句中的动词要用过去式,选D
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.你的新书什么时候出版?When will your new book be published?2.过马路要注意红灯._Watch the traffic lights when go across the cross roads_______________________.
扫描下载二维码一些新书用英语怎么说
荣耀战车0395
some new books
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
a lot new booksmany new bookssome new books
扫描下载二维码把下面这段话翻译成英文是的,我已经看到了你的新订单,但是这本书是本旧书,我们却把它当成了新书卖,出现这种错误我们觉得很抱歉,作为一个负责人的卖家,我们不能把它寄给你,所以我们只能为你退款,删除订单,希望以后还有机会为你服务,谢谢你的支持!人工翻译,谢绝软件!
是的,我已经看到了你的新订单,但是这本书是本旧书,我们却把它当成了新书卖,出现这种错误我们觉得很抱歉,作为一个负责人的卖家,我们不能把它寄给你,所以我们只能为你退款,删除订单,希望以后还有机会为你服务,谢谢你的支持!Yes,I've already seen your new order,but the book is an old one,we cannot sell to you as a new one,I'm really sorry for having made such kind of mistake,as a responsible dealer,we will cancel this order and refund for you.Sincerely hope to serve you next time and thanks in advance for your support and understanding!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Yes, I've seen your new order, but this book is old book, we only take it as a book to sell, this kind of mistake we feel very sorry, as a person in charge of the seller, we cannot send you it, so we can only for your refund, delete order,hope to have the opportunity to serve you again,thank you for your support!
we have received your new order, but this is an old book but we used to trate this as a new book. i am very sorry for this mistake i have made, as a responsible seller, i can not send this book to you. so we have to cancel the order and refund the money to you. hope we can get new orders from you, thanks for your understanding,
Yes, I have received your new order. Actually, this book is an old one, but we sell it as new. We are very sorry to have this kind of mistake. As a responsible seller, we can not send it to you. But w...
Yes, I have already seen your new order. However, this book is an old book. We are so sorry that we sell it as a new book. As a responsible seller, I
cannot sell it to you. Therefore we can only give...
Yes, I've received your new order. This book is an old one, but we just took it as a new book to sell. We felt very sorry for making such a mistake. And as a responsible seller, we can't send it to yo...
Yes, I've seen your new order, but this book is old book, weonly take it as a book to sell, this kind of mistake we feel verysorry, as a person in charge of the seller, we cannot send you it, so we ca...
不会用就是弱智,回答只是为了每日任务而已
请下次做任务之前先看好要求好嘛,否则会浪费别人时间,谢谢合作!
扫描下载二维码姐姐给我看了她的新书用英语怎么说
Sister let me have a see about her new book !
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My older sister showed me her new book
My sister showed me her book.
扫描下载二维码想要一本新书用英语怎么说
加菲39日408
I want a new book.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I want a new book.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖