谁能说出这句话的意思是什么“can not ...

I miss you, I can not help to think of you, dear。谁知道这句话的最能理解的意思?_百度知道
I miss you, I can not help to think of you, dear。谁知道这句话的最能理解的意思?
提问者采纳
我想念你,亲爱的,我不能停止想你。
其他类似问题
其他3条回答
亲爱的我想你,我情不自禁的想念你。 纠正一下,应该是can not help thinking about you
我想念你,我不由得想起你,亲爱的
我想你了,亲爱的,无法自已。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁about this passage honest to say life is mine and it is net a lie i think i am safe labt now i find myself in a world in which there is no place for me sorry i can not tape chinese
参考译文1:关于这段话诚实地说,生活是我现在我发现自己在这个世界上,没有任何地方我抱歉,我不能磁带中国,它是净骗人的,我觉得我是安全的labt参考译文2:诚实的这段话,说是我的生命,它是净是谎言,我认为我安全 labt 现在我发现自己的世界中,没有什么地方,我很抱歉我不能带中国参考译文3:诚实的这段话,说是我的生命,它是净是谎言,我认为我安全 labt 现在我发现自己的世界中,没有什么地方,我很抱歉我不能带中国参考译文4:对这一段落诚实,说是生活排雷和它的谎言是净我认为我是安全labt现在我发现自己的世界,是没有地方我很抱歉我可以不带中国语义参照:南一街
South first street那你能看懂中文吗?
Then you can read and understand Chinese?班禅庙
Panchen Lama Templeintends to apply a portion of the proceeds of this grant to eligible payments
拟申请向合资格的支付了这笔款项的收益部分所以古希腊的军事开拓与贸易也多越海而行
Ancient Greece's military expansion and many more trade sea linesI am willing to pull your hand continuously.Walks continuously.
我愿意拉你的手continuously.Walks,不断。之前,我们穿上外套还是会感觉到有一点点冷。
Before we put on his coat still feel a little cold.CLAVIN,PHOTOGRAPHER,ZHOU JUN,ASSISTANT
加尔文,摄影师,周骏助理除了教材外不要带其他东西
Apart from teaching materials do not bring other thingsAmen Fashion
阿门时尚I was also afraid ti speak in class
TI发言,在课堂上我也怕请输入您需要翻译的文本 精神病
Please enter the text you need to translate mental illnessreduce the cost to
减少的费用,工作促使我成长
I grew upoffering transparent colour with modern-style patterning
提供透明的色彩与现代风格的图案One or more of the following standards may be used, but do not duplicate information between standards
一个或多个下列标准可使用,但不是应重复标准之间的信息when you find that one person who connects you to the world, you become someone different, someone better.
当您找到您连接到这一人的世界,你成为别人不同,有人更好。douche triple hydratation
淋浴三水化went to office in the afternoon
在下午去办公室fall in March or April
属于在三月或四月问题在于我们不能自己设计校服
The problem is that we can't design your own uniformI miss my mother
我想念我的母亲which can make it be applied effectively in THz short-range wireless communication system.
它可以使在太赫兹的短距离无线通信系统的有效应用。这本字典用来帮你学英语
This dictionary is used to help you learn English并且也丰富了自己课余生活
and also enriched their own after-school life柱础
Column basesGugler K, Mueller D C, Yurtoglu B B, Zulehner C. The effect ofmerger: an international comparison [ J ]. International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2003, 21 ( 5 ) :625 - 653.
Gugler K, Mueller D C, Yurtoglu B B, Zulehner C. The effect ofmerger: an international comparison [ J ]. International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2003, 21 ( 5 ) :625 - 653.User Interface
用户界面等待的人
Waiting people那就是说你不会浪漫喽
That means you will not be romantic myselfLove you do not care if I can have you
爱你不在乎是否能与你PerkMod
PerkModOpen 330000 sybase database failed.
打开 330000 sybase 数据库失败。重庆市涪陵区第九中学校
Ninth, Fuling, Chongqing middle school school写信也有优点
Write also has advantages不是我不想找你,而是我看见你的幸福,不忍心打扰
Not that I don't want to come to you, but I see your happiness, doesn't have the heart to disturb甜甜蜜蜜的
Stevia sweet这样会影响关于你的一切
It will affect everything about youfrom 0.00 to 50.00 um (0.01 um resolution)
从到 50.00 0.00 (0.01 a 号决议) 中文简体
&option value="zh-CN" selected=""&Chinese simplifiedi would still be your
仍将您鸡蛋能
EggLindsey's friends try to shield her, but she soon learns the truth. Then everybody learns whose sister she is. Samuel and Lindsey have sex for the first time under ...
Lindsey的朋友不妨一试来保护她,但她很快就学会了真理。然后大家学习她的妹妹。塞缪尔和Lindsey下首次发生性行为... ...帮她一个忙
A busy helping hershe has considerable influence on the president
她有相当大的影响总统pholosophy
哲学你的姓是什么?我的姓是格林。
What is your family name? My family name is green.没有城市里的喧闹
There is no city noise越长越帅
The longer the handsome有的学生在打篮球 有的的在踢足球 有的在打排球 有的在做运动 大家都活动的十分开心
Some students are playing basketball and some in playing football in playing volleyball in exercise activities to all happy要你
?? ?? ??是我想要的设计
I want to designthere added up seven makes ten
有增加了七个使得十个剩下七个
The remaining sevena distinct gravity signature
一个清楚的重力签名a fixed sun
固定的太阳Peng fool the world, whether you are doing now how matter of course, the future you will always laugh now you silly.
彭傻瓜世界,无论你在做现在当然,未来会如何总是笑现在你傻。If clicking the link above doesn't work, please copy and paste the URL in a
如果单击上面的链接不起作用,请复制并粘贴中的 URLi bslieve it`s important to sleep eight hours a night
我 bslieve 很重要睡一晚 8 个小时最近查询:
你付的儿童从以前的关系吗?
Other than oral method
I would like to ask where you can visit in China
I'm very afraid
现职:燕子粒
日元事件饮食及食物造型
外国官员和外国媒体记者在茶餐厅!
亲爱的,告诉你一个坏消息,黄龙饭店招聘瑜伽教练,
Yunfeng costumes
您将我从来没有吃屎
MI NI KOL樱花啊发送哦跟我来跳舞
(名) 透射比; 透明度
Here most of the people are visiting scientists
正在翻译,请等待...
Truman came to power, the Cold War began and intensified. When Kennedy took office in 1961, the United States and the Soviet Union is to expand all-round way the Cold War confrontation, always have the possibility of nuclear war. Kennedy recognized that his age different from the past, the situation
Then we will rest there
He is not just a teacher, or is our friend当前位置: &
求翻译:I can not make worthy men of you, but I can help make men of yourselves是什么意思?
I can not make worthy men of you, but I can help make men of yourselves
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
我可以不作出有意义的男子你,但我可以提供协助,使你们的男子
我不可能做值得的人您,但是我可以帮助做人你们自己
我弄不值得男人的你,但我可以帮助你们男人
我弄不值得男人的你,但我可以帮助你们男人
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!Because English is a very importent subject now. If you can not speak English then you can not do many things.Like find a good job,play in the foreng country. If you can speak English well then you can find a good job...的翻译:因为英语现在是一个非常最重要的课题。如果你不能说英语然后你可以不做许多事情。想找份好工作,发挥在 foreng 的国家。如果你能讲好英语,那你可以找一份好工作... 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
Because English is a very importent subject now. If you can not speak English then you can not do many things.Like find a good job,play in the foreng country. If you can speak English well then you can find a good job...
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
因为英语是一个非常importent的课题。如果你不能说英语,那么你不能这样做许多things.like找到一份好工作,发挥在foreng国家。如果你能讲英语,那么你可以找到一份好工作...
因为英语现在是一个非常最重要的课题。如果你不能说英语然后你可以不做许多事情。想找份好工作,发挥在 foreng 的国家。如果你能讲好英语,那你可以找一份好工作...
由于英语现在是一个非常重要主题。 如果您不可能讲英语那么您不可能做许多事。象发现一个好工作,戏剧在foreng国家。 如果您能很好讲英语那么您能找到好工作…
因为英文是一个非常importent现在问题。 如果你不可以说英语然后你可以不做的事情很多。希望找到一个好、发挥在foreng国。 如果你能说英语和然后你可以找到一个好......
因为英语现在是一个非常最重要的课题。如果你不能说英语然后你可以不做许多事情。想找份好工作,发挥在 foreng 的国家。如果你能讲好英语,那你可以找一份好工作...everyone needs to be honest to his feelling, it does not matter how other people judge it. it is your feeling,it come from your heart, no one else can understand it except yourself. do whatever you feel is right ,then you will not regret的翻译:每个人都需要,老实说,他的 feelling,它并不重要,其他人是如何判断它。它是你的感觉,它来自你的心,除了你自己,没有其他人可以理解它。做你认为是正确的那么你一定不会后悔 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
everyone needs to be honest to his feelling, it does not matter how other people judge it. it is your feeling,it come from your heart, no one else can understand it except yourself. do whatever you feel is right ,then you will not regret
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
每个人都需要他feelling诚实,无所谓别人如何判断它。这是你的感觉,它从你的心脏,没有人能理解,除了自己。不管你觉得是正确的的,那么你会不会后悔
每个人都需要,老实说,他的 feelling,它并不重要,其他人是如何判断它。它是你的感觉,它来自你的心,除了你自己,没有其他人可以理解它。做你认为是正确的那么你一定不会后悔
大家需要是诚实的到他feelling,它不事关怎么其他人判断它。 它是您的感觉,它来自您的心脏,没人可能了解它除了你自己。 做什么您感觉正确,然后您不会后悔
每个人都需要诚实,他feelling,也没有问题如何判断,其他人。 这是你感觉它来自你的心,没有其他人能够理解,除了你自己。 你觉得是权利,那么你会不会后悔
每个人都需要,老实说,他的 feelling,它并不重要,其他人是如何判断它。它是你的感觉,它来自你的心,除了你自己,没有其他人可以理解它。做你认为是正确的那么你一定不会后悔

我要回帖

更多关于 这句话的意思是什么 的文章

随机推荐