大学英语作文范文the person i ...

欢迎您,[][]
(您的IP:220.177.198.53)
    有关“人与事件”话题  例1:  The Most Unforgettable Person in my memory&  (1)我生活中最难以忘怀的人是……  (2)为什么他(或她)一直在我心中  (3)结论  In my life I have met many people who are really worth my recalling. But perhaps the most unforgettable person I ever knew is my Chinese language teacher.  What frequently brings back memories of my school teacher is his special  qualities. First of all, I was attracted by his lively wit. I remember we always long for  his class with great eagerness because his lecture were humorously delivered, never failing to provoke loud laughs. Second, he gave us the greatest gift a teacher can offer-- an awakening of a passion for learning. He not only led us to an appreciation of the beauty  and perfection of Chinese and literature, but also aroused our great interest in exploring  something deeper in this field. Finally, I was deeply impressed by the respect he showed for us, for he treated us like friends rather than students.  Although it is nearly 10 years since I attended his last class, he is the talk of our  old classmates, and I know part of him has already stayed in my heart.
21世纪教育网服务号
扫描关注21世纪教育网
站内优质资源服务中心
21世纪教育网订阅号
扫描或添加21教育网
增长知识,知闻最新教育事
21世纪教育网
下载人数:23628人
下载人数:8437人
下载人数:8317人
下载人数:7542人
下载人数:7337人
下载人数:7217人
下载人数:6589人
下载人数:6538人
下载人数:6392人
下载人数:6276人
下载人数:5340人大学英语作文The Person I Admire Most_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
大学英语作文The Person I Admire Most
上传于||文档简介
&&《​T​h​e​ ​P​e​r​s​o​n​ ​I​ ​A​d​m​i​r​e​ ​M​o​s​t​》​,​《​S​h​o​u​l​d​ ​W​e​ ​H​e​l​p​ ​a​ ​P​a​s​s​e​r​-​b​y​?​》​,
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢The Person I Love Most我最爱的人_英语作文(100字,200字,300字)_随便看看吧
The Person I Love Most我最爱的人
写英语作文是很多同学感到头疼的事情,特别精选小学英语作文:《The Person I Love Most》供同学们参考学习!
The Person I Love Most我最爱的人
I love my mother most, because she is my mother and she loves me, too. My mother cares good care of me. Every morning, she gets up early and makes breakfast for me. Every day, she cooks delicious meals for me and my father. She knows us favorites. Besides, she often talks to me, so that we like close friends. She knows everything about me. My mother&s hobby is reading. She has much knowledge. And she encourages me to read more books. It&s good for me.
我最爱我的妈妈,因为她是我的妈妈,她也很爱我。我妈妈把我照顾得很好。每天早上,她早早起床给我做早餐。她每天都给我和爸爸做好吃的饭。她知道我们的喜好。此外,她经常和我聊天,所以我们就像亲密的朋友。她了解我所有的事情。我妈妈的爱好是阅读,她懂得很多知识。她鼓励我多读书,书对我有好处。
【The Person I Love Most我最爱的人】相关文章
【推荐文章】
【热点文章】您当前位置 :
高考作文:The Most Unforgettable Person I Ever Knew
  导语:我们的一生当中会遇到很多人,但真正难以忘怀的却并没有那样多。在你的生命中,最难以忘怀的人是谁呢?
  The Most Unforgettable Person I Ever knew
  (1)我生活中最难以忘怀的人是&& (2)为什么他(或她)一直在我心中 (3)结论
  In my life I have met many people who are really worth my recalling. But
perhaps the most unforgettable person I ever knew is my Chinese language
  What frequently brings back memories of my school teacher is his special
qualities. First of all, I was attracted by his lively wit. I remember we always
long for his class with great eagerness because his lecture were humorously
delivered, never failing to provoke loud laughs. Second, he gave us the greatest
gift a teacher can offer -- an awakening of a passion for learning. He not only
led us to an appreciation of the beauty and perfection of Chinese and
literature, but also aroused our great interest in exploring something deeper in
this field. Finally, I was deeply impressed by the respect he showed for us, for
he treated us like friends rather than students.
  Although it is nearly 10 years since I attended his last class, he is the
talk of our old classmates, and I know part of him has already stayed in my
读完这篇文章后,你心情怎样?
Copyright&(C)2013&&All&Rights&Reserved&北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司巨人学校&版权所有版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号

我要回帖

更多关于 大学英语作文范文 的文章