求两篇高中大学英语作文范文的范文参考

&>&&>&&>&范文参考:2015上海卷高考英语作文
范文参考:2015上海卷高考英语作文
上传者:tina420时间:来源:网络转载
高考英语作文它不仅仅是一道题,作文能力是英语素养最重要的组成部分。高考英语作文每年都是关注度颇高的话题。上学吧作文网小编特意为大家整理了2015年上海高考英语作文范文,供大家参考!2015年上海高考英语作文题目:学校即将举办“读书节”,目前正广泛征集“读书节”宣传册图片。假设你是该校学生潘阳,你已找到以下三幅图片,决定给读书节组委会写一封信,推荐其中一幅,你的信须包括以下内容:1. 简单描述你想推荐的那幅图片;2. 阐述你用这幅图片宣传“读书节”的理由。【参考范文一】Word came that a reading festival would be held by our school and there is a
need for a picture for advertisement and I am writing to give my opinion. From
my perspective , I am in favor of the picture in the top right corner.As is vividly depicted in that picture, around the table sit three kids with
a couple of books in their hands, having a heated discussion about the contents
and sharing their thoughts for the themes, which shows their dedication and
passion for reading.Basically, several reasons are listed for my preference. First, nothing is
more attractive than a proper and realistic picture. This picture serves as an
epitome of our daily reading scene in the school and it is apt to let students
recall the joy and harvest while reading.Second, this picture stands for the fun of sharing and exchanging ideas. With
regard to reading, there is a saying that there are a thousand Hamlets in a
thousand people's eyes. After reading, bits and pieces of thoughts will appear
in our mind, so it is beneficial to have a better understanding after comparing
notes about what we have read.From what is mentioned above, I, undoubtedly, approve of the picture in the
top right corner. Thus, I would appreciate it if you could take my proposal into
consideration and I wish this festival a complete success.【参考范文二】Recently, having been delighted to see the notice that there is a need of our
reading festival to make a choice among three creative pictures for
advertisement. After a long time comparison, the picture on the bottom right
corner earns my favor.As is clearly depicted in the picture, there sits a foreigner in front of the
library who is concentrating on the books, immersing himself into the world of
literature and feeling peaceful and satisfied, which turns out to be
thought-provoking and enlightening.Part of the reasons for my choice is that it vividly reveals the significance
of reading books to students, which provides you with the power to escape from
the hustle and bustle in the metropolis. For instance, whenever you feel
puzzled, confused or stressed, you can always refer to books and consequently
find peace and satisfactory solutions in them.I’d, however, perfectly appreciate your considering my selection if you feel
that choice and reason are in lined with your requirements and best wishes for
your reading festival.【参考范文三】What a pleasant surprise it is to know that our school will hold a Reading
Festival! Hearing that the committee need select a picture as the publicity
photo, I intend to voice my opinion that I am fond of the one on the left
corner.Actually, the three photos are equally attractive to us students. If we must
elect one to publicize, I prefer the one that is composed of books, coffee,
musical notes and instrument, which creates the an agreeable and relaxed
atmosphere.“Read a good book, just like a noble people in conversation.”, which is said
by Gerd, reveals that books play an essential role in our life. Creating an
atmosphere by music and coffee,it appeals to students to start reading.
Moreover, the image could imply that reading has the function of nurturing
spirituality and purifying mind.I hope that my suggestions will prove of some value in your consideration,
and that reading books will be more popular among us students.
声明:该文章系网友上传分享,此内容仅代表网友个人经验或观点,不代表本网站立场和观点;若未进行原创声明,则表明该文章系转载自互联网;若该文章内容涉嫌侵权,请及时向上学吧网站投诉&&
高考英语作文它不仅仅是一道题,作文能力是英语素养最重要的组成部分。高考英语作文每年都是关注度颇高的话题。上学吧作文网小编特意为大家整理了2015年上海高考英..
高考英语作文它不仅仅是一道题,作文能力是英语素养最重要的组成部分。高考英语作文每年都是关注度颇高的话题。上学吧作文网小编特意为大家整理了2015天津高考英语..
高考英语作文它不仅仅是一道题,作文能力是英语素养最重要的组成部分。高考英语作文每年都是关注度颇高的话题。上学吧作文网小编特意为大家整理了2015年新课标1高考..
高考英语作文它不仅仅是一道题,作文能力是英语素养最重要的组成部分。高考英语作文每年都是关注度颇高的话题。上学吧作文网小编为大家整理了2015年北京高考英语作..
高考英语作文它不仅仅是一道题,作文能力是英语素养最重要的组成部分。高考英语作文每年都是关注度颇高的话题。上学吧作文网小编特意为大家整理了2015年安徽高考英..
高考英语作文它不仅仅是一道题,作文能力是英语素养最重要的组成部分。高考英语作文每年都是关注度颇高的话题。上学吧作文网小编特意为大家整理了2015年浙江高考英..
高考英语作文它不仅仅是一道题,作文能力是英语素养最重要的组成部分。高考英语作文每年都是关注度颇高的话题。上学吧作文网小编特意为大家整理了2015年广东高考英..
高考2012:历年高考江西卷英语作文范文及写作技">我们猜您可能喜欢以下文章:高考满分作文参考-站在老家的门口高考满分作文参考-《站在天堂的门口》高考..
高考英语作文每年都是关注度颇高的话题。上学吧作文网小编特意为大家整理汇总了2015年全国各省市高考英语作文范文,供大家参考!
高考英语作文它不仅仅是一道题,作文能力是英语素养最重要的组成部分。高考英语作文每年都是关注度颇高的话题。上学吧作文网小编特意为大家整理了2015年福建高考英..
作文评论(0)
总体评价:求两篇英语作文情景:明天说星期六,班里要组织一次旅游.任务:请你用英语拟写一份50字左右的口头通知,内容包括:1.活动内容:爬长城;2.自带食物、饮料;3.明天早上8.00在学校门口集合,下午返回.(便条50字左右,请写在试卷的背面)情景:你和你的美国笔友经常互相发电子邮件.任务:请你用英语写一篇50词左右的信介绍你家乡的春天,内容包括:1.在我的家乡春天是最好的季节;2.天气渐渐变暖,万物复苏;3.湖水解冻,树木长出绿叶;4.到处开满鲜花;5.人们可以去户外活动.(请写在试卷的背面)
1. Everybody, attention please!
Tomorrow is Saturday and our class will go out for a trip on the Great Wall. Everybody needs to bring their own food and drinks. We will gather together at 8:00 tomorrow morning by the school gate and will get back here in the afternoon.
That's all. Thank you for your attention!2.Dear ...(对方的名字),
My name is.(你的名字) I live in a small town in north China. The best season here is spring. In spring, the weather gets warm gradually. The ice on the lake will melt and trees and grass will all start to grow green. There would be flowers everywhere. And people like to go outdoors for doing sports and exercises.
What about you? Please tell me something about your hometown. Yours,.(你的名字)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码高中英语作文100词:两个都好Both Are Good
【网络综合-高中英语作文100词:两个都好Both Are Good】:无忧考网高中作文频道为大家整理的高中英语作文100词:两个都好Both Are Good ,供大家参考。更多阅读请查看本站
频道。People would like to ask the kids who they like better between their parents, they maybe make fun of the kids, while for the kids, they will considerate the question very seriously and can’t decide who is better. I never figure out who is better, because in my heart, both of my parents are good. My mother takes care of me all the time, she takes responsibility of my daily things, though my father is busy, I know he works so hard to raise my family. I love them in the same way, what they do is for my better future. I am so thankful to them, so I must study hard, for the purpose of returning their love.人们喜欢问孩子在父母当中会比较喜欢谁,也许他们只是跟孩子开个玩笑,然而对于孩子来说,他们会很认真地思考这个问题,无法决定谁是最好的。我永远都说不来哪个比较好,因为在我的心里,父母都很好。我的妈妈一种照顾着我,她负责我的日常事务,虽然爸爸很忙,但是我知道他是那么努力的地工作,养活家人。我对他们的爱是一样的,他们所做的都是为了我能有更好的将来。我很感激他们,因此我一定要努力学习,这样才能回报他们的爱。关于野餐的高中英语作文两篇_picnic_中国作文网
中国作文网,小学生作文,初中作文,高中作文优秀作文大全! |||||||
||||| |||||
您当前的位置: →
→ 关于野餐的高中英语作文两篇_picnic
关于野餐的高中英语作文两篇_picnic
一 &&& Yesterday,I went to have a picnic with my old classmates.We dated with each other several days ago.And we were all expecting the day's come.
&&& At last, the excited day came. We went to the part where we have decided to have the picnic.
&&& During the picnic ,we talked with each other,played games,and so on.
&&& On balance, I had a nice day and I will never forget it.Because it is so happy in the picnic and we remaided so many pleasures things in our childhood. 二 &&& we had a picnic in fall last year.
&&& first we climbed to the top of the hill. we saw many pupils there. we talked ,laughed and played together. then at picnic time, we shared our food .we saw a beautiful stream near by. but there was much rubbish in it. that's a pity .we thought we should tell the people to protect our living environment. so after our picnic, we put up several signs near the stream. we wrote &please keep the stream clean and beautiful& on the signs.
&&& time to go home, we said goodbye each other and we made an appointment of next year.. on our way home, we all thought that's a very interesting picnic. (作文)
原创投稿,百度搜索"中国作文网"个就是,记住们的域名:
上一篇作文:
下一篇作文:
本文标题:关于野餐的高中英语作文两篇_picnic&版权说明
作文标题: 作文地址:
1、中小学生优秀原创《关于野餐的高中英语作文两篇_picnic》一文由中国作文网()网友提供,版权归原作者本人所有,转载请注明出处!
2、转载或引用本网内容必须是以新闻性或资料性公共免费信息为使用目的的合理、善意引用,不得对本网内容原意进行曲解、修改,同时必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。
3、对于不当转载或引用本网内容而引起的民事纷争、行政处理或其他损失,本网不承担责任。

我要回帖

更多关于 大学英语作文范文 的文章

随机推荐