thunderingbeyond the cloudss是什...

介词的语法_百度知道当前位置: &
求翻译:The dark,rainy evening the wind,the thundering clouds help me entit was the fiest time in a year and a half that i'd seen the night face to face....是什么意思?
The dark,rainy evening the wind,the thundering clouds help me entit was the fiest time in a year and a half that i'd seen the night face to face....
问题补充:
黑暗中,雨天的晚上的风,雷鸣般的云层完全在他们的力量帮助我,这是fiest时间在一年半,我看到晚上面对面... ...
正在翻译,请等待...
黑暗,多雨晚上风,打雷的云彩整个地帮助我在他们的力量; 它是fiest时间在一年半面对面看的那i'd夜….
黑暗,阴雨的黄昏,风,如雷云帮我完全在他们的权力 ; 这是在一年半,我见过面夜 fiest 次 … …。
黑暗,阴雨的黄昏,风,如雷云帮我完全在他们的权力 ; 这是在一年半,我见过面夜 fiest 次 … …。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!the clouds
《美国语文:美国小学课文经典读本》2册 目录 ...
夏日 A Summer Day
云彩 The Clouds
风和树叶 The Wind and the Leaves ...
基于129个网页-
[New Age] 喜多郎 - 丝绸之路 (FLA... ...
Loi/日本曲
The Clouds/阴云
Heaven And Earth(lang theme)/天与地(大地主题) ...
基于21个网页-
The Clouds (看云去)
基于19个网页-
《西方正典》附录:经典书目 ...
《鸟》(The Birds)
《云》(The Clouds)
《蛙》(The Frogs) ...
基于4个网页-
雷鸣般的云
雷霆万钧的云
无懈可击之美女如云
麦哲伦星云
橘色的积雨云
和橙色的云彩
更多收起网络短语
The Clouds
"The Clouds" is a 1959 instrumental by The Spacemen, an instrumental studio group.
The single released on the Alton label, was the only chart hit by The Spacemen.
以上来源于:
Stars peeped through the clouds.
星星从云层中隐约出现。
The moon broke through the clouds.
月亮从云缝里钻了出来。
The plane hitched through the clouds.
飞机抖动着穿过了云层。
Someone with his head in the clouds is a person whose mind is not on what is happening in real life.
VOA: special.
He went out and saw his mum in the trees, in the clouds, or when the birds were singing.
他走出去,看到自己的母亲,在树上,在云里,在鸟儿的歌声中。
like we're going to get really wet from the clouds and I will need my umbrella.
就好像云里会渗出雨水一样。我得带上我的伞。
The moon is full and the clouds scudding across its surface cast blue shadows on the snow.
The grand, institutionally owned ones are hidden beneath giant domes above the clouds on mountaintops.
The outlook is brighter but remains obscured by the clouds of a stronger currency.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!【小题1】They went
(直接) home without stopping at the gas station, for it was too late.【小题2】It was
(基于) more on German than the English we speak at present.【小题3】The thundering clouds held me
(完全地) in their power.【小题4】You will
(忽视) the bell and go somewhere quiet to calm your friend down.【小题5】I am fond of my sister but she has one serious
(缺点)【小题6】After g
from college, we finally got the chance to take a bike trip.【小题7】You’ll tell your friend that you are c
about him.【小题8】His mother p
him to give up smoking at last.【小题9】The boy’s serious a
towards his study made him one of the top students in the class.【小题10】When people use words and e
different from the “standard language”, it is called a dialect. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:【小题1】They went
(基于) more on German than the English we speak at present.【小题3】The thundering clouds held me
(忽视) the bell and go somewhere quiet to calm your friend down.【小题5】I am fond of my sister but she has one serious
(缺点)【小题6】After g
from college, we finally got the chance to take a bike trip.【小题7】You’ll tell your friend that you are c
towards his study made him one of the top students in the class.【小题10】When people use words and e
different from the “standard language”, it is called a dialect.【小题1】They went
(缺点)【小题6】After g
different from the “standard language”, it is called a dialect.科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】straight【小题2】based , be based on【小题3】entirely【小题4】ignore【小题5】shortcoming【小题6】graduating,【小题7】concerned【小题8】persuaded【小题9】attitude,【小题10】expressio解析【小题1】straight 直接地;句意:因为太晚了,他们没有在加油站停留,直接回家了。【小题2】based , be based on建立在...基础上;句意:与英语相比,我们现在讲的语言更多的基于德语的基础上。【小题3】entirely副词形式;句意:那轰鸣的雷雨紧紧地把我束缚在他们的力量中。【小题4】ignore 将来时态动词用原形;句意:你会不顾铃声,去一个安静的地方使你的朋友安静下来。【小题5】shortcoming单数形式;句意:我喜欢我的姐姐,但是她有一个缺点。【小题6】graduating,介词after后面动词用doing形式;句意:在从大学毕业后,我们终于能有机会骑自行车去旅行。【小题7】concerned
,be concerned about担心;句意:你会告诉你的朋友你担心他。【小题8】persuaded 注意用过去时态;句意:他的妈妈最后终于说服了他戒烟。【小题9】attitude, attitude towards sth对...的态度;句意:这个孩子对学习的严肃态度使他成为班上的一名优等生。【小题10】expressions,表达的名词形式,and 前后并列的是名词;句意:当人们使用不同于标准语言的表达时,这就叫方言。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 beyond the clouds 的文章

随机推荐