Those people have namesa...

5000家学校 100万学员的选择 .cn
&欢迎光临培训通
2014年托福考试写作预测
&来源: &&&责任编辑:信息中心&&&发布时间: 13:57:45 & 浏览-次
新东方针对月号即将开始的托福考试进行了写作预测,希望对考生有所帮助同时新东方还开始了,详情请登录:详情请咨询:028-说明:标*为重点,**为最重点   1.** Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The environmental issue is too complex to be handled by the individual.&  2.Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?In order to succeed,you should be more like others than be different from everyone else.&  There is a glorious dream in the depth of everyone's heart. Each person pursues&ìt by usìng a big deal of methods. It's undisputable that people would lìke to find the most suitable technique for themselves. However, some&ìndividual affirm that, in order to succeed, people should be more like others than be different from everyone else. I doubt whether this arguments bears much analysis as follows.&  Admìttedly, in order to succeed, some people should be more like others than be different from everyone else, especially for those who have slight talent and superficial learning. Being the common, those people would be considered amiable and easy to approach so that they can make more friends than the people who are distinct from others. Hence, whenever they encounter difficulties, their friend will aid them. It's easier to be successful with the help of their friends. In addition, with little personal experience, it's quite useful and important for them to imitate celebrities’means,so they can avoid detours and save more time. People who want be distinctive with less talent have to learn through trials and errors. In most cases, it's difficult to be success as they dreamed. Even if they succeed at last, they probably have spent decades, which means they do not have so much time to enjoy their achievements. Therefore, for the sake of success, people with less talent should be more like others.&  However, it's also undeniable that some people should be different from everyone else to be successful, especially for individuals who have a high intelligent. With profound learning and talent, it's unnecessary to learn others experience. They can make a new breakthrough. For example, because Johannes Kepler did not believe the sun revolved around the earth, which most people thought, He further demonstrated planets revolve around the Sun in an elliptical path. As a result, he made a monumental discovery of the autonomy. Consequently, being distinctive enable he to succeed dramatically. If these people are more like thers,they seldom can work out their potentialities, which mean they may not be as success as being different form everyone. Also, if all people in the world choose to imitate others, theprogression of development of the technology will considerably decline. Therefore, for some people, in order to succeed, it's good to be different.&  In conclusion, I can hardly agree that &all& the people should be more like others than be different from everyone else. ln fact, it depends on the experience and talent of each person. (420 words)&  3.** Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should play sports only for fun. children should not attend competitions.&  The impact that the sports have had on our daily life is undisputable. Not only can it bring us happiness while we playing the sport, but also teach us many social skílls such as communication, cooperation and leadership, because the each kind of spots are strongly connect with competition. However, some people affirm that children should play sports only for fun and they should not attend any competition. I doubt whether this argument bears much analysis as follows. I cannot agree children should play sports only for fun and should not attend competition. As during the process of preparing the contest, besides the happiness bought by playing the spots, children have access to leam many important social skills as well as make many precious friends. If children want to win the game, they know that they should obey the rule of the competition strictly, or they wiIl be punished. Also, they have to practice to cooperate and associate with&others better. The situation in contest sports is more like the real situation in society. The job market is very competitive, and in every field there will be the professional rules. Besides, they will meet much teamwork in their companies. Consequently, the children playing more in contest sports will adapt the future work earlier and better. Children, who only play sport only for fun,may not take care of the rule and won't know how to cooperate with their companions, which will have a bad influence on their future work.&  In addition to acquire many social skills, attending competition enables children to make many precious friends because they can contact with more people. Also, as during the preparation of the contest, there will occur many matters. For example, some children always help individuals with injury or some children would like to buliy those who are week. Hence, inferring from others’behaviors,children will know the characteristic of each player more clearly and quickly, which help them choose people who are similar with them to be friends. Children who playing sports just for fun can hardly notice others personalities efficiently, because of the limitation of the number of people as the uncompetitive activity. As a result, the more contests children attend, the more true friends they will make, which enlarge their social circle in the future. Therefore, attending contest enable children learn many important social skills as well as make many precious friends. In conclusion,,I can hardly agree that children should play only for fun and should not attend competition. Attending competítion will bring them unforgettable experience. (428)&4* Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?In order to solve the problems in the present&And future,it is necessary to understand the past.&  5.Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? If you cannot say anything nice about others,you’d Better not say anything.&  6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Scientists should be responsible for the negative impacts of their discoveries.&  7. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Improving schools is the most important factor for the successful development of a country.&  8. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is more important for the government to spend money on improving Internet access than on public transportation.&  9. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Most business people are only motivated by the desire of money.&  10.** Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Professional athletes,such football and basketball players,do not deserve the high salaries that they are paid.Version 1.&  As we all know,different types of job earn distinct salaries. Usually, stars and professional athletes can get more money than other jobs. AIso, the salaries of famous stars and professional athletes, who have gained medals in world level competition,are enormously higher. Therefore, some people think all professional athletes who receive high salaries deserve what they get. However I doubt whether this argument bears much analysis as foIlow.&  Admittedly, it is reasonable that some professional athletes who receive high salaries deserve what they get, especially for the athletes who have achievement. As it must take them a tremendous number of hours of hard work and dedication every day to earn a medal in professional sports. Also, unlíke common people, who do sports in order to strengthen theír bodies, professíonal sportsmen do sports at high intensity so that they can win competitions. According to an article on a magazine that all professional athletes have to suffer athletic injury in their bodies. Ping pang athletes always get hurt on their waist. They cannot bend after their retirement. All divers are visually impaired and have a low vision, because their eyes get negative impact every time they dive into water. Consequently, for them, doing sports is hurting themselves, instead of strengthening themselves. Therefore, dedìcative professional athletes who receive high salaries deserve what they get.&  However, I suppose that for some professional athletes who do not have any achievement should not desεrve high salaries, because they may not dedicate themselves into his work. As there are a plenty of people, who are doing heavy and dangerous work, still obtain much less money. For instance,it takes a far cry of times for building workers to perform a skyscraper. W orking with reinforced concrete makes their circumstance much hazardous, which means they also would get hurt on their bodies even lose their precious life. However, compared to athletes who gain millions of dollars, building workers only earn bout 5hundred dollars per week. It's unfair, isn't it? Thus,professional athletes who do not have any achievement should gain less money and use this money to increase the salaries of workers so that they can bring their children to go to school and have basic meal every day. Also, lt's fair to both of good athletes and&builders.&  In conclusion, I hardly can agree that &all& professional athletes who receive high salaries, such as football or basketball players, deserve what they get. In fact, it depends on the dedication of each athlete whether they deserve high salaries.(422 words)&Version 2&  Nowadays, as the rapid development of sports, the enthusiasm of people is increasing every year. More and more people would like to attend various kinds of sports meeting, even to be a professional sportsman. Therefore, some people assert that professional athletes should have a high salary. However, I doubt the argument bears much analysis. It is undeniable that some professional athletes should have a high salary, especially some one in the national team. Since in the national team, their success and achievement originates from their country, even their behavior and word in the competition represent their country's reputation. So we could tell their importance at a glance. In tum, country would select excellent athletes first and then cultivate those professional athletes' ability and strength in order to get success in the big match, such as the Olympic game. They would be asked to do lots of hard and tough exercise everyday in order to make progress. It is accepted that their large loads not the ordinary people can bear They should&pay a huge price to exceed themselves. What's more, every country's national team members are hard working so that the keen competition would gìve them a large pressure. And they would always get injuries in the process. Besides, the career is limited on age, so they only can do it severalyears. Above all, their body and mental world suffers a large impact during the exercise and games.&  Consequently, professional athletes should have a high salary,especially in the nationaI team. Nevertbeless, not all professional athletes should have a high salary, especially some disengaged athletes. As those athletes has more selection to dominate their time and plan, because they not belong to certain tissues or organizations, they don't need to represent some groups. They are a single one so that they will not under a large pressure during the exercise and competition. And nobody will force them to do a large number of hard exercises. Therefore, some of them are not focus on their career and some athletes are lazy to do more exercises. So they participate less games and matches. In tum, they probably don't have any outstanding achievements, so they don't have enough ability to obtain a high salary. When they get some success in big games, their status and ability just can receive more recognitions and metals. At the same time, it is no doubt they should get high salary. Therefore, not all professional athletes should have a high salary.&  In conclusion,I cannot fully agree with that&‘all’& professional athletes should have a high salary. In fact,it depends on the ability and the value ofthe professional athlete. (444 words)&11. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Students who keep rooms their neat and organized are more Successful than those who do not.&  12.&现在越来越多人把钱花在PETS上头了,尽管钱还有好多用处的。   More and more people are spending money on thriy pets,even though can be oher good ways to spend money. With the booming of the economy,the living standard of people is improving remarkable.Then,an increasing number of people choose to keep pets.However,someone believes that people should not spend money on their pets,since there are better ways to spend this money.Frankly speaking,I doubt whether the argument bears much analysis. It is undeniable that more and more people are spending money on their pets. Pets are universal all over the world.People in different countries have pets.I have been wondering why it is so common for us to have pets?Well,they are apparently Our friends.Sometimes they are great helpers.And to some people,they are important family members.Pets can be friends with which we can live and spend time.I used to have a pet dog&  When I was very young. It’s the only friend I have because Mom and Dad used to be too busy with their work to spend time with me.The only way that I could have fun was to play with my pet.We used to race,swim,and even sleep together.It has a unique position in my childhood memory.because it made my earlier years so much fun instead of being lonely and miserable.Also,pets are not merely animals that serve the purpose of making fun for us as someone would think.Instead they have their position in this society that is irreplaceable.They are important helpers to the disabled.For example,some dogs can lead the way for the blind.They are important helpers to the disabled.For example,some dogs can lead the way for the blind.They know which would be the safe path to go,and they know when to stop if a car passes by.They have made the lives of the blind much easier because these people can go outside themselves.Besides leading the way,some pets can even open the door for people who could not stand up right to do it.Ican’t imagine what their life would be without these aid pets.Thus,it is worth spending money on pets.&&Some people assert there can be other good ways to spend money.In fact,many Young people spend their money on much waster things such as cigarette and alcohol,which is seriously harmful to their health.Besides it,meaningless entertainment also waste people a plenty of valuable time and money,such as playing video games and singing outside all pared to these meaningless and harmful ways,spending money on the pet seerns a better way for People to deal with their money.&  In conclusion,it is worthwhile to spend our time and money on raising pets rather than on so-called good ways. People could benefit more from keeping and loving their pets as family mernbers.&  13.* Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Students should not take part-time&jobs while they are studying in the university.&  14.* Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?The telephone has greater influence on people’s lives than television has.&15. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? To remain happy and optimistic when you fail is moreimportant than achieving success.&  With the continuous development of the society , the competitions between people are very fierce. Everyone wants to achieve success, because success can bring us the sense of achievement or something like that. Therefore ,some people hold the opinion that success is more important than to remain happy and optimistic when you fail. For my part, I doubt whether that can bear much analysis.&  It is undeniable that success is very important. Every one&ís trying their best to achieve success. As we all know, Success can be a way to prove one's ability and value. When one achieve success, he or she may have a better life than before. Especially, making more benefits from his or her business, then they can live a rich life. In addition to that, one still get the sense of achievement and feel happy. However, though success is important, I still strongly believe that it is more important to remain happy and optimistic when you fail. We make great efforts to be successful is in order to live a better life. Happiness is ultimately what we are after. Therefore,being happy and optimistic is more important. The sense of success wi1l not last long, but being happy and optimistie can be permanent. If we remain happy and optimistic when we fail, we will achieve more. Being happy and optimistic can help us gain more self-confidence. We always show our smile to others and give a good impression to them, and it wil1 be helpful for our following life. Self-confidence is the first magic code of success. we wìll be stronger and hard to defeat. Furthermore, being happy and optimistic when we faìl is good for our improvement. It helps us firm our resolution and have a good attitude towards life. And then, we are likely to reach al1 the things we are pursuing.&  From all the analysis above, I firmly believe that it is more important to remain happy and optimistic when we fail than success. Because being happy and optimistic can help us achieve more and lead us to live a better and more posìtive life. Not only success, but also other more valuable things.&  16. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is better to relax by watching a movie or reading a book than by doing physical exercises.&  Watchìng movìes, reading books and doing physical exercise are main actìvities people like to do in their spare time. When it comes to relaxatìon, some people believe that movies and books are superior to physical exercise. However, I can hardly agree with the claim.&  Admittedly, watching movies and reading books do exert positive effect on our lives. First and foremost, they enable us to leam something about life. Since our experience is limited, it is impossible for us to leam all the crucial lessons by ourselves. While watching a movie or reading a novel, we can put ourselves into the characters' shoes to figure out what we should do in the similar situations. Another point worth mentionìng is that watching movies and reading books prevent us from being out of date.Movies and books are likely to become hot topics among people. Imagine being with your friends, and they happen to be talking about a latest movie or book. It would be really embarrassing if you found you could not insert a word into the conversation because you had never heard of it. Under this circumstance, watching various ranges of movies and reading best-sellers help us build good relationships with others. However it is really an exaggeration to say that movies and books are always the better options when compared to physical exercise. From my perspective, the latter also plays a significant role in our daily lives.To begìn with, doing physical exercise allows people to strengthen their bodies to keep physically healthy. People nowadays spend most of their time in schools or offices, sittmg in front of the desks. They definitely lack opportunities to stretch their arms and legs. Doing physical exercise is an important way through which people relieve their pressure and stress. In addition, doing physical exercise helps people shape good personalities. Take the very common spolts for instance. Ball games make people fully understand the meaning of teamwork. Through dealing with the cooperation and confliction, people may learn much about trust, communication and integrity. Another example is Long-distance running. It teaches people persistence, especially during the most difficult period just before reaching the end From what I have deliberated above,we may easìly dìscover that this statement has&ìts limitations and I cannot agree with it. In fact,watching a movie and reading a book together with doing physical exercise, are both essential elements that bring people lots of benefits. For different people, choices may be diffe1'ent. (411 words)&  17.&你同意或不同意,那些成功的人的character’communication skill&是最重要的。   As people nowadays emphasize more on self accomplishments than they used to do in the past, they began to think About essential character of achieving success. Surely,some characters,such as being persistent or being optimistic Contribute a lot to a person’s achievements,I still hold the opinion that people’s future depends much on their skill of Communicating.I have the following resons.&  First, good communication skills enable people to persuade their partners with more convincing reasons,which ensure an easier success.For example,my father is a biologist in a well-known university.Once he was trying to discuss some academic problems in an international conference with one of other scholars.As my father was good at talking skills,his speech was known as both systematic and instructive,with details and examples to support his statement.Consequcntly,all of the professors there were convinced by him,including the one who was with oppositc opinion with him.&  Second,considering that people nowadays appreciate the sense of humor more than ever did,good lecture stregies provide its provide its owner an opportunity to liven up the atmosphere.As a result,his colleagues or subordinates will be more relaxed when they are at woek.For instance,my brother is a person with countless stories snd jokes. After being hired by a big company,he is always considered as the most popular employee,which enables him to enlarge his own social circle.Later,when his boss was asking public ideas on the person of getting promoted,he was nominated widely among colleagues.There fore,my brother is a juniot manager of the marketing department only two years after his graduation.&  Third, as people will need other’s help to accomplish their goal,when people are with the ability of motivating others easily. they will be able to gain more supports when facing dafficulties.To illustrate this point ,let us see one of my friends who runs a company of his own.When he first started his business,not much people believed in him.However,due to his superior and enthusiastic speeches,dozens people followed him despite of the difficulties they encountered at beginning,which directly generates succss.&  As can be seen above,communicating skills will cause better ability of convincing others,greater capability of livening up the atmosphere,as well as the bigger opportunity of gaining supports.In this way,it is sure that communication skills benefit the most to people’s success.&18. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is better to take a secure job with a low pay than take a job with a high pay but is easy to lose.& && Job is an essential part of our normal life and it is a perpetual topic that is argued by any part of society in any decade.Recently,it is heatedly discussed that people should choose a steady job or a high salary but unsteady one.Different people have different ideas.Some people prefer a steady job,because they feel at ease need to worry about losing it. The others hold the opinion that choosing a high salaries is much better,even though it is easy to lose.As for as I am concerned,I don’t think the former job is better than the latter one. It is undeniable that a steady job is good for people to have a peace life.They just do what they need to do . Though the salary is not as much as unsteady one,they are still satisfied with it. Because as we know some people don’t want to experience much,all they need is to live happy and without any accidents.Therefore,a steady job is really a good choice. Espccially for the people who are not qualified or skillful or the people who are not very Ambitious.May be a steady job is much suitable for them. Nevertheless,though a steady job has its advantage,I still think a high salary job which is easy to lose is a better choice.For the first reason,a high salary job can help people enjoy their life better.If they have more money they can make sure their children receive a good education,it will be benefit for the children’t future.people who choose a high salaries job also can guarantee their old parents receive a better medical treatment.They can buy big houses,expenrent to deal wih.Therefore,the job must be a challenge for the people who choose it. Not only can gain more money,but also help people have an opportunity to improve themselves.Especially for the people who are cager to challenge themselves and full of ambitions.They don’t fear to lose the job,they just cherish the experience.&  In a word, I firmly believe that a steady job &Is better than a high salary job which is easy to lose , because it depends on what kind of the job the people like and what kind of life they want to live.&  19.** Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Younger school children(aged five to ten) should be required to study art music in addition to math,language,science and history.&&&&&&&版本1 :&&&&& &Some people think younger children should be required to study art and music in addition to study math,&language and history. However, I doubt the statement bears much analysis. Undeniably, studying art and music is good for some younger children, Art and music.we may say , are the shining jewels of human civilization. Especially for those children who do well in math,language and history,being required&to study art and music is reasonable. Having enough time and energy as they are, arts and music provide extensive knowledge, which will broaden their hor&Izon and improve their aesthetic taste. Also,a study of art and music will offer more topics when talking with others, which will definitely contribute to enlarge their social networks.&  However, younger children should have the freedom to choose what they study. The choice of children themselves should be considered an important prerequisite when deciding whether or not should they should be required to leam music and art. This is because that interest is the best teacher. Children possessing interests will have strong motivation to study , who will also have good performance. Thus, students interesting in other fields should not be required to study art and music.&  In addition, those who do not study math, language and history well should not be required to study art and music. Limited by time and energy, most of the students should be required to focus on studying math, language and history since they are core subjects. if required to study art and music, children may not have enough rest, which brings not only inferior healthy condition, but harm to their scores of the core subjects,hence damage their future. For them, obviously, parents and teachers should not require them to study art and music In conclusion,I cannot totally agree that younger children should be required to study art and music in addition to study math, language,history. For those students who study well in the required subjects can be required to study art and music. However, for the students who do not study well or those are not interested in these fields, they should not be required to study art or muslc.&  版本2:&&&&&& It is commonly acknowledged that education is the foundation of enhancing the prosperity of a country.&Nowadays, countries all over the world are laying more and more emphasis on educational input. When it comes to what kind of knowledge should be required to study by young children aged five to ten, some people assume that music and art should be required in addition to math, science, history, and language. However, based on an overall consideration of integrated factors, I cannot agree with this assertion. For the students who are aleady good at math, science,history,and language, leaming extra knowledge like music and art can be a good choice. The reason is that they have additional time and energy and therefore leaming music and art can be a pleasant and beneficial process. After spending time on these courses, the students can have fun appreciating an artistic masterpiece,relax and refresh themselves after listening to beautiful music. Consequently, they can better work on their studies after enjoying art and music. Moreover,they will benefit from these courses in the long run. When they step into the society after graduating, they will face much more pressure from work and family, in such cases, the art and music that they learnt at an early age will help them to balance work and life and thus be mentally healthy.some students can not even acquire the knowledge from their math, science, history,and language classes. For them, I believe music and art should not be required courses since they have difficulties nailing the content of themain courses which are necessary and indispensable for their future. These main courses are crucial not only because of their own features, but also for they build a foundation for other subjects. For instance, if students major in finance, they can be outstanding only if they are good at math and the language first. So under such conditions, if the students are required to learn art and music, they wil1 be extremely stressed out and fail to master any knowledge. From this perspective, students should not be required to take art and musìccourses.&  To sum up, not all the young children should be required to learn music and art in addition to math, science, history, and language. It depends on the degree to which students have acquired math,science,history,and language.&20.* Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Playing sports teaches people more lessons about life.&  21. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?The food we eat today is much healthier than in the past. In the modem time, people pay more and more attention to food security issue Some people believe that the food we ate in the past is healthier than the food today. However, based on an overall consideration of integrated factors, I cannot agree with this assertion. It is undeniabie that the food in the past was healthy thanks to the environment. As is known to all that people did not use any chemical fertilizers, on the contrary, farmyard manurc was utilized almost in every farm. As a result, the natural fertilizer decreased the risk at whìch people got food poisoning to a large extent. Moreover, since it was not too industrialized in the old days, the sand, the water and the air was seldom polluted which means that the growing environment for the grains, vegetables and fruits was relatively healthy.&&&&&& However, present food is also healthy and nutritive since people attach great importance to food safety. Nowadays, people tend to make nutrition packages that include staples, vegetables, eggs and meat, and they enable us to easily have access to this kind of combination. No matter students or people who work can all afford a nutrition package which makes healthy food common and popular. What's more, many administrations of food supervision have been established to&ínspect and test the food that is produced by companies. Food can enter the market only after it is qualified on the test.Consequently, people benefit a lot from these rules.&  In additíon, now we can eat food from not only the local place but also other cities, even foreígn countries, and the extensive choices enable us to have access to healthy food. With the development of moderm technology, the relations among different countries are becoming closer and closer which promotes the exchange of information and resources to a large extent. Therefore, people are free to choose imported food when there are potential food hazards lying in the domestìc food. For instance, two years ago, a kind of chemícal substance was checked to be largely out of límíts in the Chinese Sanlu milk which is extremely harmful for the customers. But thanks to the diversification of choices,the Chinese consumers could choose foreign mílk and therefore, able to have healthy food as they used to.&  In conclusion, I do not believe that the food we ate in the past is healthier than the food today because modern people lay great stress on nutrition and have more choices.&22. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?In order to celebrate major events,it’s better to organize a big party with lots of people than to have a small party where only close friends and relatives are invited .&  In people's life, there are many major events, like the graduating party, the wedding ceremony, the baby shower and so on. When it comes to celebrting these major events, some people assert that it is better to organize big parties with lots of people than to have a small party that only close friends and relatives are invited. However, based on an overall consideration of various factors, I cannot agree with this statement. It is undeniable that throwing a party that a lot of people attend is interesting and fun for some people who prefer active environments. This kind of people are usually outgoing, talkative and sophisticated. For them, holding a big party provides them wìth an opportunity to let others share their happiness and make more friends. They can be enabled to get to know new friends and gradually become close with the new friends. In this way, their social networks are expanded and they can get help from the extensive friends. For instance,if a man invites plenty of people to his wedding ceremony, his love and marriage can be witnessed by a large number of people. Moreover, he can even make new friends through his current friends, and thus enlarging his social circle.&  However, organizing big parties with lots of people is not beneficial and even can bring some negative effects to some people, such as celebrities. As is known to all that famous people like movie stars seldom have any privacy due to the fact that the public pay too much attention to their work and life. They are followed by entertainment reporters almost any tímeand anywhere they go which really upset them.In such cases, it is preferable for them to have a small party that only close friends and relatives are invited because the less people there are, the less likely that their privacy is exposed to the public. By doing so, they can feel more comfortable and relaxed. And this phenomenon is actually commonly seen among famous actors.&  From the analysis above, I cannot stand on the side that it is better to organize a big party with lots of people than have a small party that only close friends and relatives are invited when celebrating main events for the fact that it depends on the features of the hosts.&&&  23. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?People who move out of their ntive village or town are happier and more successful than those who stay in native villageor town for all their life.&  24. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement ? people should buy things made by their own country, even if they are more expensive than things made in other countries.&  With the developments of modern society, globalization keeps various countries much more tightly than before. At this time, the same type of products can be manufactured by different countries. Some people claim that people should buy things made by their own country,even if things of other countries may cost less. Nevertheless, I oppose to the above statement.&  The first reason I want to put forward is that in most of time, when it comes to buying things, the priority popping in people's minds are not the manufacturer but the quality. The qualìty&ìs the basic element of products, which attracts consumers considerably. Life abounds with such examples. According to a survey from English researchers, they investigated what factors influenced consumers most when buying things. The results showed that when people went to the stores, facing with the same type of products made in different countries, they would consider the quality as the firstthing to decide their choices. This survey illustratcs that it is quality that has great influences on consumers. In sum, in general, people would like to choose the products which are more beneficial in quality.&  Furthermore, another essential reason I am trying to convey is that besides quality, the price is also significant for buyers when they decide which to buy since peop!e always find products with suitable príce. If the price of a product&ìs too hìgh, people would think that the product may not worth that high price and thus, they are unlikely to buy&ìt. Lìfe abounds with such example. When I went to the stores and wanted to buy a pair of shoes. With the sìmilar design and qualities, I always bought the cheaper one. This example demonstrates that with the same quality, people are wìllìng to buy products with suitable prìce. In a nutshell, quality also contributes to the choìces people make when buyìng things.&  All&ìn all, I believe that when buyìng things,people concern more about the quality and price of the product.&25. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Young peoples should try different jobs before They decide which job or career they will do in the long term.&  When it comes to the jobs for young people, there is always a hot debate. Some people claim that young people should try different jobs before they decide which job or career they will do in the long term. Nevertheless, I think that this statement bears close examinations.&  Admittedly, it is favorable and essential for some young people to try different jobs before deciding which career totake When young people confuse about their future and do not know their interests or abilities clearly, they are supposed to try different job to seek what they are suitable to do. By trying different jobs, young people can gain experience and develop skills, which lead young people to be aware of them and make rìght options for their future. Life abounds with such examples. When I was in vacations, I always went to do different jobs, such as doing intemship in the bank and an accounting company.After several jobs, I eventually find my interests, but also cultivate the skills and abilities. In sum, trying different jobs are positive especially for young people who are not clear about their future However for young people, who know their interests and path to career, sticking on their choice can do a favor for their future.If they are aware of what to do and how to prepare themselves, they do not need to waste time to try other jobs, but focus on their interests and work hard. In this case, they can be concentrated and prepare fully for their career developments. For instance,my frind,Mary,is clear about her&ínterests as a joumalist and thus, she develops necessary skills and tries her best to plan for her promising career. Finalìy, she tums to be a joumalist successfully. This example illustrates that since Mary knows her potential clearly, she succeeds without trying different jobs.&  In a nutshell, I disagree with the statement that young people should try different jobs before they decide which job or career they will do in the long term because it depends on different tupes of young people.&26. **Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A job with more vacation time but a low salary is better than a job with a high salary but less vacation time.&  27.** Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?All high school students should take a course in basie economics.&  28.** Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Movies and television Programs should present stories in which good people are rewarded and had peopleare punished.&  29. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?People should take time to relax with hobbies or physical activities that are very different from what they do at work.&  30.* Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? To achieve successful&  Development of a country,a government should spend more money on young children’s education rather than on universities.&  31.**Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?&  People who have learned many different skills are more likely to succees those who focus on learning only one skill.&  32. Do you agree or disgree with the following statement?Only movies that can teach us something about real life is worth watching.&  In the digital era of exploding in formation,movie has incorporated into our everyday life.The debate about the calue of movies has been polarized among the Socialists. One side holds even holds that watching movies is a waste of time and Money unless the movies are meant to teach us something about real life.I don’t Agree with that statement,even though I give credit to movies education value,and I assume that movies have many other uses as well. I turn to my first contention with the statement that we do learn a lot from movies Who promote good virtues and preeious qualities necessary for living a good life.Fo Example,in&‘the pursuit of happiness’the father who was abandoned by his wife as a result of business failure has taught us much about the real life.The father lost his job,and with no income,he was soon driven out of the apartment in which he lived with his son,He struggled to make the ends meet but had to stay in station bathroom overnight with his son.However,he has never given up but fought to pursue his dream and happiness.With his optimism and never-giving-up spirit,he finally got a position in distinguished institution on Wall Street.In this sense,movies promoting good virtues work for a better society.&  Yet I don’t agree that it’s meaningless to watch movies that don’t mean to teach Something about the real life. The chief reason is that we watch movies more often For the sake of its entertainment value.That doesn’t necessarily imply that we won’t Learn anything from the movies.First,as a form of art and conveyor of people’s emotion or ideas,every film has its educational value. Moreover,the way wu learn from the movies is unconscious and unintended since We watch movies primarily to relax ourselves and relieve the burden of the real-life Diffculties.All said,if the educational elements are underlying,people would still learn&Nothing without thinking twice.&  In a word.it’s incontrovertible that movie is responsible for education. On the other hand,we should be aware that we shouldn’t put over-emphasis on its education value.(364)33. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?The rapid growth of cities has a mostly positive impact on the development of the soclety.&34. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Young people today are less dependent on their parents than in the past.&  35.Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Ptinted books have greater effects on society than television has .&  36.** Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? One of the characteristics of successfulle leaders is the sense of responsibility for accepting their mistakes.&  In this day and age,a growing amount of attention is being paid on the issue that what kind of qualities should a competent leader possess. Some individuals hold the belief that the best leaders are those who are willing to admit if they have made a bad decision, while others maintain that a number of other traits are of equal significance for a qualified leader. From my perspective, I firmly believe that those leaders who are willing to confess to their mistakes are not necessarily the best leaders for the following reasons.&  Admittedly, those leaders who are willing to shoulder the responsibilities of their bad decisions are superior leaders. No one would deny that leaders are by no means saints, hence it is inevitable for them to make errors either due to their miscalculations or other external factors. Some leaders are reluctant to own up to their own mistakes as they are afraid that they will lose the power and credibility in doing so. As a matter of fact,it has been suggested by a large number of scholars that one of the most important attributes for a great leader is to confess to their mistakes which can greatly increase trust and loyalty among the followers.&  The reason is that the followers consider this kind of leaders as honest,open,and accountable human beings. Nonetheless,a competent leader are also supposed to have a good many other characteristics, such as humility,creativeness,to name just a few.Leaders with humility recognize that they are no better or worse than other members of the team. A humble leader is not self-effacing but rather tries to elevate everyone. Leaders with humility also understand that their status does not make them a god. What's more, creativity is the ability to think differently, to get outside of the box that constrains solutions. Creativity gives leaders the ability to see things that others have not seen and thus lead followers in new directions. Moreover, assertiveness is the ability to clearly state what one expects so that there will be no misunderstandings. A leader must be assertive to get the desired results. Along with assertiveness comes the responsibility to clearly understand what followers expect from their leader.&  To sum up, the statement that the best leaders are those who are willing to admit if they have made a bad decision is not convincing enough.(401)&37. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Working at home using computers or telephones is better than working in the office.    38. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?One can learn a lot about a person from the types of friend this person has.&  39. To improve the quality of edueation,university should spend more money on salary for university professor.&  40. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more important for the government to spend money on new buildings than to preserve historic or tradional buildings and homes.&  41.** Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People can solve important problems by themselves or with the help from their family members so there's no need for the government to help them.&  42. Some people like to buy a piece of technological device as soon as it is available in the market. Other people prefer to buy it after it has been adopted by many people. Which do you prefer?&  43.** Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In a team,those who do not accept others' criticism cannot succeed.&  44. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In the modern world, we should never be impolite to another person.&  45.** Which kind of universities do you prefer, universities whose graduates can find good jobs or universities wherethere are famous professors?&  46. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People care more about public recognition than about money. Even if no more money is given, public recognition can still make people work harder.&  47. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers had a greater influence on young people in the past than they do today.&  48. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? If a student is having difficulty studying a course, it is better for the student to turn to a friend who is good at this course than to turn to his/her teacher for help.&49. .Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Compared with people who live in urban areas,those who live in rllral areas can take better care of their families.&  50. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents should allow children to make mistakes and let hem learn from their own mistakes.    51. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Competition between friends always has a negative effect on their friendship.&  52** Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The most important investment for a company is to spend money to improve the work skills of its employees.&  In recent years, with the development of intellectual economy, human resources have been playing an increasingly vital role in a company's economic performance. And it is, in some ways, believed that improving employees' skills is the most important investment for a leader to consider. However, in my opinion, it is over-emphasized It is undeniable that human resources play a vital role in modem economy, constituting a considerable faction in the total investment of a company. In a perfect competitive market, companies' competition is not only the competition of prices but also the competition of employees. Without competent employees, how could a company achieve its goals of both in the short and the long run? Without a good system of salary, no sufficient compensation for employees' endeavor, how could a company motivate them to make further efforts, improving their skills such as marketing skills,&&bargaining skills, and corporate abilities and etc.? if not, the only possible result is that all talented employees&wouldleave the company, and only the employees without creativity and enthusiasm would stay. Such would be a great burden to undergo.&  However, the human factor cannot be over-estimated. There are also investments of at least the same significance. From what we learned from introductory of economics, capital and labor are two primary productive factors in the function of a company. No one has ever seen a worker works without any materials, just as an old saying vividly goes: a good housewife cannot show her aptitude unless she has the rice. And also, a good soldier would never kill an enemy in the battle field without a good gun. The importance of capital can be seen from the examples that in developing countries where there are abundant of cheap labors while little capital assets, workers work so hard but gain little, no more than one dollar a day, which is incredible for most western But by using mechanical facilities, the investment can bring more benefits for the company than those that only employ more labors.&  In conclusion, no manager of a company would be so irrational as to over-stress only one factor while ignore the other, and tell which one is more or the most important. Managing work is complicated, which requires serious analysis.53. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In order to succeed in doing a new job, the ability to adapt oneself to the new environment is more important than the excellent knowledge of this job.&  55. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The most important problems in today's world will be solved in our lifetime.&  56. The best way to increase students' Interest in a subject is to teach them the significance of this subject outside of school.&  57.Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Children should only study or play and don’t have to do household chores.&  58.Can two people be good friends if one people has more money than the other?&相关新闻:?????
&文章标签:&托福写作预测,
托福写作练习,
托福写作模拟试题
&本地相关课程推荐:
&&综合广告
①本网注明“来源:培训通”的所有作品,版权均属于培训通,未经本网授权不得转载、摘编或利用其它方式使用上述作品。已经本网授权使用作品的,应在授权范围内使用,并注明“来源:培训通”。违反上述声明者,本网将追究其相关法律责任。
② 凡本网注明“来源:XXX(非培训通)”的作品,均转载自其它媒体,转载目的在于传递更多信息并不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责。
③ 如因作品内容、版权和其它问题需要同本网联系的,请在30日内进行。 培训通网站内容侵权处理:(请发QQ邮件)
&&热点新闻;
??????????

我要回帖

更多关于 people have names 的文章

随机推荐