帮忙两篇英语日记50字带翻译:My faourit...

帮忙写两篇英语作文口语考试的。。the importance of friendship&my dream拜托…我不要随便复制而来的
It is very difficult to find a better definition of friendship.A true friend can really find pleasure in our joy and share sorrow in our grief.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码麻烦大家帮我写两篇英语作文:《A
holiday》、《My
term》.急,谢谢!
lmmkap0008a
《A Day in the summer holiday》This summer holiday,I spent at home.Every day,I took lessons for my brother and sister,and I also read English in the morning in every day.Sometimes I felt very dull.But this summer holiday has a piece of exciting thing,ought to speak is the thing making the whole world excited,that is 2008 Beijing Olympic Games holding.Within that 16 days,I was showing solicitude for the Olympic Games match nearly every day before the TV set.I have not been fond of sports previously,but finished watching this Olympic Games,I’ve felt the sports charm really.Especially the Olympic Games opening ceremony,it has been left very deep impression by me,I think that it was perfect really.I felt very proud as a Chinese people at the same time.《My plan for the new term》tomorrow is september 1st ,i should go to school for my study.so the new term is coming.in the last term ,i made little effort on my study ,so my grades are not very good .during the holiday ,i thought over it .in the end i made up my mind.in the new term ,i will try my best to get a high mark.the following is my plan.every morning i will read aloud english at least 30 minutes ,and try to recite a 100- word paragraph.then i will work hard in class.try to be active to answer as many questions as i can .then after class in my spare time ,i will read more books about different topics to enlarge my outlook.then i hope i get a very good mark to let my parents be proud of me .and if i fail because of my lack effort,it's my fault.i should be ashamed of myself.i do believe there is a will ,there is a way.so i 'm sure ,i can do everything if i try hard enough.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
字数有没有要求啊?
扫描下载二维码帮忙写两篇英文小短文一篇是编一段打电话的对话,一篇是写你的梦想家园.两篇都要80个单词左右,请用初一的水平写.
My dream homeMy dream home is very big and clean.It has at least five floors and fifteen rooms.On the ground floor,there is a kitchen,a dining room and a bathroom.There are no other rooms on the ground floor.My bedroom,study,bathroom are on the first floor.They are all very comfortable.My parents’ room is on the second floor.It’s also very big and clean.My grandparents live with us in this big house,too.Their rooms are on the third floor.On the fourth floor,there is a big balcony.I can play games,read books and chat with friends there.I also have a big and nice garden.It is beside the big house.There are many flowers and vegetables in it.It has a big tree.In summer,I can sit under the tree with my family.Behind the garden,there is a swimming pool.I can swim with my friends in summer.I think it is very comfortable to live in my dream home.Z:Hello!May I speak to Li Chong,please M:Sorry,he's out at the moment.Z:Where is he now?M:He has gone to the bookshop.He wanted to buy some books.He will be back soon.Z:Would you please take a message?M:Sure.Z:Some students from the No.3 Middle School will come to our school to have a basket-match.Please ask Li Chong to wear sports clothes and sports shoes this afternoon.The match will begin at 3 o' clock.Please tell Li Chong to come to school at 2:30.M:To come to school at 2:30.OK,I’ll tell him as soon as he comes back.Z:Thank you very much.Goodbye!M:Bye!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语日记大全 的文章

随机推荐