求一篇500字的英文演讲稿题目大全:阅读,...

急求一篇关于全球变暖的英文演讲稿!500字左右!如题最好是原创之类的
xiaomu0091
Global WarmingThere is little doubt that the planet is warming.Over the last century,the planets temperature has risen by around 1 degree fahrenheit (0.6 of a degree celsius).The warmest since the mid 1800’s was the 1990s.The hottest years recorded were 01,.The United Nations panel on climate change projects that the global temperatures will rise 3-10 degrees fahrenheit by the century’s end - enough to have the polar caps all but melted.If the ice caps melt,a vast majority of our countries borders will be under water.Monuments and great buildings,as well as homes and lives will be under water,including New York City.So now we know what some of the causes are for global warming,how can we as individuals do our part to help save the planet?The answer is simpler than you may think.You don’t have to go miles away from home to protest,or spend masses of money.If you try to follow the few simple steps that I shall now give you,you will have started to help us all.Firstly,plant a tree.This could be easier than it sounds.Join or help out a local wildlife group and ask to plant a tree.Trees,when fully grown,will help keep the planet cooler.On the same point,you could protest against the demolition of the rainforests.This is the same principle,we need the trees to cool our planet and yet they are chopping them down to create roads or homes.Something as simple as walking instead of taking the car will help reduce pollution.As well as stopping pollution,you are giving yourself exercise,something important for our bodies.So the next time you get into your car,or your motorbike,think - do I have to make this journey by vehicle or can I walk?When you are at home,and your getting a little cold.Put a jumper on and do not adjust the heating.The extra heat produced by our homes also affects the planet.So try wearing an extra layer in winter.If possible,buy your fruit and vegetables from local suppliers.And try to avoid imported goods.The more foreign food that we import the more pollution from aeroplanes and boats it will create.Keeping to the speed limit can also help the environment.The more you speed the more petrol you are going to use,making the pollution higher.Also,SUV’s make about six times their own weight in CO2 each year.A small efficient diesel car covering the same distance not only it makes two thirds less.If possible use solar energy, all you need to buy is the equipment.You can get much of your hot water and heating from the sun and even generate electricity.Reduce,reuse and recycle.On don’t stock the cupboards with things you may or may not use.Reuse whatever you can,like containers and paper,and recycle what you cannot reuse.It really is as simple as that.Finally turning off unused sources of power such as televisions and heaters will help the environment,as well as save you money.If everybody stuck to these rules,we would be doing a great thing by protecting the earth.So please take into consideration what I have said,and try to do your part.After all,it will be our next generation that will feel the effects.
为您推荐:
The Global WarmingPeople around the world may feel that the climate has been getting steadily warmer and warmer in recent years. Places which used to be abundant in snowfall have frequently exper...
扫描下载二维码求一篇英语演讲稿题目是The history of money时间三到五分钟吧.有好的回答追加50分.明天之前哦…
相关词汇:1 Precious metal 贵重金属2 Sweating the money 从货币里提取贵重金属成分3 Holey dollar 有洞的钱币,这是十九世纪在澳大利亚新南威尔士州流通的货币,因为缺乏金属材料而将钱币穿洞4 Token 辅币,具有象征性的货币,代表的价值高于本身的价值5 Plastic note 塑料钞票6 Plastic card (塑料)信用卡,也叫 credit cardGood morning/afternoon,ladies and gentlement.today I would like to talk about the history of money.As is known to us all,Money's got a very colourful history,because a number of things have been used in the place of what we use as money.Feathers,shells,cloth ...salt in Roman times when the Roman soldiers were paid in salt and that's how we get the word salary,from the Latin sal for salt..正如我们所知,历史上的货币五花八门.古时候,羽毛、贝壳、布料甚至盐都曾是交换工具.古罗马士兵得到的军饷就是盐.盐这个词也是英文“工资”这个词的起源.拉丁文Sal的意思是盐,英文中工资Salary就是从它演变而来的.And a number of tribes used cattle,which were useful because they were transportable.But they were quite bulky and you weren't always sure of the size of cattle you were going to get,so there was a problem there of quality.还有一些部落以牲畜作为交换媒介.这很有用,因为牲畜可以运来运去.但是它们体积庞大,而且无法确切知道你将要得到的牲畜的大小,因此存在质量方面的问题.In the ninth century in China(our country) we had paper money for the first time.It wasn't quite the paper money that we know,it was more like a piece of paper saying a promise to pay.九世纪时在中国首次出现了纸币.这种纸币与我们现在使用的不同,更象是一种欠条.And then in the seventh century we had money in the form of precious metal.There was always a problem of making sure that the coin that you got had enough precious metal in it to give it a value.When things got tough,you often found some civilisations were quite good at what they called sweating the money,which was effectively taking out the precious metal content so that what you got actually wasn't what you thought you got.另外在七世纪时出现了贵重金属货币.但如何确切知道货币中有足够的贵重金属含量以使它具有相应的价值则一直是个问题.当时局艰难时,一些文明古国会从这种货币中提取贵重金属成份,使得货币已不再拥有你原来以为它拥有And In ancient China,our great motherland.we once have a form of the holey dollar which means that there was a hole in middle of the coin because there was a shortage of metal.在古代中国就曾有过一种这类的货币,一种中间有个洞的货币.这是由于当时缺乏铸币金属的缘故.And in those days,Spanish coins were used a lot.Sometimes stores used certain tokens because there was a shortage of actual coinage.And then there is money as we know it today in notes and coins - plastic notes.那时候西班牙硬币广为流通.有时商店里因为没有足够的硬币而使用一些代用币.后来就有了我们现在使用的纸钞、硬币,还有塑料钞票.And of course,if we were talking about this issue in a hundred years time we might talk about quaint little things called money,notes and coins,because all we'd be using would be plastic card.当然,如果我们在一百年之后再来讨论这个话题,我们可能就会谈论一些奇特有趣的叫做钱、纸币或是硬币的小东西,因为到那时我们大概只使用塑料卡了.的价值.Thank you very much.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语演讲稿
第一篇:My Chinese Dream
第二篇:We Are The World ,We Are The Future
初中英语演讲稿 我的梦想 一 (My dream)
Students, guests , teachers and Honorable Judges
Good morning !
my great pleasure to share my dream with you today. my dream is to become a teacher....
中学生英语演讲稿 Friendship 友谊Friendship
Every one of us, rich or poor, should at least have one or two good friends. My friends will listen to me when I want to speak, will wipe my eyes when I cr
英语故事演讲稿 BUYING A HAT A lady went to a hat shop to buy a hat. As she was very fussy, it took her a long time to pick on one. Already at the end of his patience the salesman was afraid that she m
高中英语演讲稿 I have a dreamI have a dream  
Every one has his own dream.When I was a little kid ,my dream was even to have a candy shop of my own .But now ,when I am 16 years old ,standing here
小学英语演讲稿 第一篇 my hobbiesDear teacher and classmates: I am very glad to say something here. At this time, I'd like to talk about my hobbies. I have many hobbies. First, I like playing video ga
初中英语演讲稿第一篇:Hello, ladies and gentlemen. I’m Angela Zhang from Class 4 Grade 8. Today, my topic is, “The Shanghai World Expo”.  
First, I’ll say something about World Expo History
大学英语演讲稿 Man’s life is a process of growing upMan’s life is a process of growing up, actually I’m standing here is a growth. If a person’s life must constituted by various choices, then I gr
母亲节英语演讲稿 母亲的爱My dear friends,
Do you know what is the most precious and everlasting thing in the world ?Money?You may lose everything you have if you don't use money carefull enough.Yout
页次:1/3&总数51&&&&首页&&上一页&&&&&&&&转到:第 1 页第 2 页第 3 页
微信扫一扫
访问手机版急需英文演讲稿 try not to b-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
急需英文演讲稿 try not to b
来源:互联网 发表时间: 20:42:48 责任编辑:王亮字体:
为了帮助网友解决“急需英文演讲稿 try not to b”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“急需英文演讲稿 try not to b”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:急需英文演讲稿 try not to become a man of success,but rather,a man of value,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:三分钟演讲 速度 在线等解决方案2:If you’ve never hear this phrase before, I hope that seeing it now will ignite a fire inside your mind to really think about what is most important in life and also in business. If you have read this quote before, follow along with me as I break down both Success and Value because I’m sure there’s something I’ll talk about that you might not have thought about before.
For those of you just joining us for the first time, thank you for reading my blog and I do invite you to leave comments on anything you find interesting or if you have questions for me at all. Also, just a quick note to everyone reading, the Quotable Business category will now feature articles that are written around a famous quote and shown how any quote can be turned into a quote about business.
Success VS Value
There are many people who will lump both of these categories together when talking about their life and the things they’ve done, but as the genius Albert Einstein has shown us in this quote, they are definitely two totally different things and should be viewed on as such. No matter if you discuss your life and talk about the success you have gained, or if you discuss the value you’ve added to the world, you are free to do as you please, but I do believe that Albert Einstein is right when he tells us to become a “man of value”. Value lasts forever, while Success can run out very quick depending on how good you are with finances.
MAN OF SUCCESS
There are a few things that measure a man’s success. They are as follows:
Now, you can break each of these categories down into smaller, more targeted categories like cars, houses and jewelry for assets. For the sake of keeping the article to the point, I will just keep t Money and Assets.
Now, money can buy you lots of things, but as the saying goes, money doesn’t buy happiness. Think about how many rich people in the world have committed suicide. Why would they do something like this if the money they had truly made them happy?
Your assets can be left behind to your loved ones, or given away to charity (this also holds true to your money) so I do believe that these things do have a purpose and are valuable. However, I do not think that they hold a candle to the amount of respect you can gain when you are a man of value.
MAN OF VALUE
When you are a man of value, you can break this down into a couple of simpl
The above two things can also be broken down into smaller categories, but again, for the sake of keeping this article to the point, I’ll leave those out. After all, you’ve got to have room to think after you read the article, so you can break out the pad and pencil and jot down a few ideas that come to mind when you think about Respect and Honor.
I believe that Respect is the ultimate form of currency. If you’ve got respect, you can get just about anything you want out of a person. On the other hand, if you’re rich, but everyone hates you and no one respects you, you’ll surely not get a tenth of what you would with their respect.
Honor is another big thing with me. You can cal it a macho male ego if you want, that’s fine. Regardless, you have to look at honor for what it truly is. When you have honor, you have morals and values that exceed anything money can do for you. Yes, you can give your child money if you feel bad for yelling at them, and yes, you can buy an expensive gift after the argument you have with your significant other, but what about not yelling or arguing in the first place? Wouldn’t that make more sense?
What I believe Albert Einstein was saying in the quote is that in order to really make an impact with your life, the money will only place you in a group of thousands of other rich people. It’s the selfless good deeds you do that will set you apart from the rest and etch your name into history. This goes for business as well.
Value with business
This could be many things but the first thing that comes to mind when thinking about Value and business is the quality of the work or product you are supplying. If you’re in the service industry, you must make it a point to give the highest quality service in the world. Your business can gain vast amounts of money, but without a positive reply to the question “How was our service when you hired us?” your business will surely sink, and fast.
Albert Einstein was a genius and I believe any quote you can find of his or anyone elses for that matter can be applied to business. So, take a bit of time and think about what you’re aiming fo Success or Value?
Leave a comment and let me know which you would choose and why. I’m interested to see what you strive for with your businesses and think it would make a great discussion.
Editors Note: This is the first of many articles to come in 2008 that take famous quotes and turn them into business topics. If you’ve got a quote that you live by, let me know and I’ll try to write up an article on it. Also I want to apologize for those who are wondering why the first article of the year is coming halfway through the month. We’re now back on track and will be posting quality content regularly now.
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号

我要回帖

更多关于 演讲稿题目 的文章

随机推荐