what is the trouble with you ?
what's your matter ?都是
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码What’s wrong? ?——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
What’s wrong? ? 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
按要求完成下列句子。1. What's the matter with your bike? (改为同义句) &&& What's ______ ______ your bike? 2. There is a bird in the tree. The bird is singing in the tree. (合并为一句) &&& There is a bird ______ in the tree. 3. Put that book on the desk. (改为否定句) &&& ______ ______ that book on the desk. 4. The bus stop is on the left. You'll find it. (改为同义句) &&& The bus stop is on the left. You ______ ______ it. 5. Lucy has a math class every day. (改为一般疑问句) &&& ______ Lucy ______ a math class every day?6. There is something wrong with my computer. (改为同义句) &&& ______ is ______ with my computer. 7. Our classroom is 12 meters long. (对划线部分提问)& & ______ ______ is your classroom? 8. Wang Lin is good at Chinese. (改为同义句) &&& Wang Lin ______ ______ ______ Chinese. 9. She can dance. (用sing改为选择疑问句) &&& ______ she dance ______ sing? 10. Today is very cool. (改为同义句)&&&&& Today is ______ ______ cool.
句型转换:根据要求完成句子。1. We usually go to the library on foot. (同义句转换)&& &We usually _______ _______ the library. 2. It's time to have lunch. (同义句转换) &&& It's time _______ _______. 3. There is some milk in the glass. (改为一般疑问句)&&& _______ _______ _______ milk in the glass? 4. The train station is near here. (同义句转换) &&& The train station in not _______ _______ here. 5. Tim often has lunch in the dining hall. (用now改写句子)&&& Tim _______ _______ lunch in the dining hall now.6. My brother likes Chinese best. (对画线部分提问)&& &_______ _______ _______ your brother like best?7. What's wrong with your watch? (同义句转换) &&& What's _______ _______ with your watch?
阅读短文,然后按要求完成各题。
  Failure is a part of life.(A)No matter what we do, there are always two possible results:success and failure.There is no doubt that every one of us wants to be successful, but we can't always avoid failure.
  People have(B)________ opinions about the failure, some people regard failure as a bad thing.They hold that they should always do everything well.(C)If they fail in something, they will lose their confidence.Other people regard failure as a chance to learn.They redo(重做)what they failed to do.They know complaining won't help.
  As an old saying goes,(D)“失败是成功之母”.As long as we keep to what is right and correct what is wrong in time, we will have success.In my opinion,(E)failure is not bad and it's not good, either.
1.将画线部分(A)改成同义句:________ and ________ are two possible results when we do anything.
2.在画线部分(B)处填入一个适当的词:____________
3.将画线部分(C)翻译成汉语:____________________
4.将画线部分(D)译成英语:______________________
5.将画线部分(E)改为简单句:In my opinion, ________.
阅读短文,然后按要求完成各题。
  Failure is a part of life.(A)No matter what we do, there are always two possible results:success and failure.There is no doubt that every one of us wants to be successful, but we can't always avoid failure.
  People have(B)________ opinions about the failure, some people regard failure as a bad thing.They hold that they should always do everything well.(C)If they fail in something, they will lose their confidence.Other people regard failure as a chance to learn.They redo(重做)what they failed to do.They know complaining won't help.
  As an old saying goes,(D)“失败是成功之母”.As long as we keep to what is right and correct what is wrong in time, we will have success.In my opinion,(E)failure is not bad and it's not good, either.
1.将画线部分(A)改成同义句:
________ and ________ are two possible results when we do anything.
2.在画线部分(B)处填入一个适当的词:_________
3.将画线部分(C)翻译成汉语:_________________
4.将画线部分(D)译成英语:___________________
5.将画线部分(E)改为简单句:_________________.
Failure(失败) is a part of life. (1) 无论我们做什么,总有两种不同的结果: success and failure. There is no doubt(怀疑) that every one of us wants to be successful, but we can’t always avoid failure. People have different opinions about the failure. Some people regard failure as a bad thing. They hold that (2) they should always do everything well. If they fail in something, they will lose their confidence. Other people regard failure as a chance to learn. They redo(重做) what they failed to do. (3) They know complaining won’t help. As an old saying goes, “(4) Failure is the mother of success.” As long as we keep to what is right and correct what is wrong in time, we will have success. In my opinion, (5) failure is not bad, it’s not good, either.
36.将(1)句译成英语。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
37.将(2)改为被动语态。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 38.将(3)句改为同义句。 They know it’s &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&complaining about it. 39.将(4)处译成汉语。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
40.将(5)处改为简单句。
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Valentine's Day Gone Wrong! (Minecraft Animation)
Valentine's Day Gone Wrong! (Minecraft Animation)
13.8万次播放
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
该播客的其他视频
视频排行榜12月18日上午,iKON所属经纪公司通过官方博客公开了一张iKON新歌预告海报。海报中,组合成员分两侧帅气出镜,在他们中间最醒目的位置印着新歌名字和新歌公开日期。据悉,新歌《WHAT'S WRONG》是由B.I, ROVIN作曲,B.I和BOBBY共同作词,与以往的歌曲不同《WHAT'S WRONG》节奏感相当强烈,非常符合即将来临的圣诞节气氛。另外,目前iKON正在为新歌录制MV,新曲将于12月24日正式公开。日,发布首张正规专辑先行曲《取向狙击》。
上述内容由海哥娱乐为您推送,更多内容请百度搜索【海哥娱乐】

我要回帖

更多关于 同义句转换 的文章

随机推荐