it can power up to eight common 同义词homes.同义句转换

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Working eight hours a day is OK for me.同义句转换 —— —— ——me to work eight hours a day.
未成年AT96
It's OK for
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
It's OK for me to work eight hours a day.
扫描下载二维码美拟建微型核电站为外星基地供电_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
美拟建微型核电站为外星基地供电
上传于||文档简介
&&美拟建微型核电站为外星基地供电
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
同义句转换:1.My grandmother can look after herself well.=My grandmother is able to ___ ___ ___ ___ herself.用now改:2.I don't do my homework on Sunday.I ___ ___ ___ my homework now.就画线部分提问:3.It's eight-twelve.(画线部分为:eight-twelve)What's ___ ___?4.You can call him for more information.(画线部分为:for more information)___ can you call him ___?
Soul丶0722
1、look after=take good care of答案:take good care of2、正在进行时答案:am not doing3、答案:the time 4、答案:What for
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1 take care of2 am not doing3 the time4 What
1 TAKE GOOD CARE OF2 AM NOT DOING3 THE TIME4 WHAT
1 take care of2 am not doing3 the time4 What
扫描下载二维码句型转换【小题1】Maybe they are not in the library.(同义句转换)Theyin the library..【小题2】Dick is watching Tv now.(用sometimes改写句子)Dicksometimes.【小题3】I believe chickens can swim.(改为否定句)Ichickensswim.【小题4】They did it two days ago.(对划线部分提问)theyit?【小题5】I eat junk food two or three times a week.( 对划线部分提问)do you eat junk food?【小题6】To sleep for eight hours every night is important.( 同义句转换)to sleep eight hours every night.【小题7】You should eat some Chinese medicine.(改为否定句)YoueatChinese medicine.【小题8】The boy didn’t stand up before the teacher came in.( 同义句转换)The boystand upthe teacher came in.【小题9】she, what, doing, vacation, is, for, week, next?(连词成句)? - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:句型转换【小题1】Maybe they are not in the library.(同义句转换)Theyin the library..【小题2】Dick is watching Tv now.(用sometimes改写句子)Dicksometimes.【小题3】I believe chickens can swim.(改为否定句)Ichickensswim.【小题4】They did it two days ago.(对划线部分提问)theyit?【小题5】I eat junk food two or three times a week.( 对划线部分提问)do you eat junk food?【小题6】To sleep for eight hours every night is important.( 同义句转换)to sleep eight hours every night.【小题7】You should eat some Chinese medicine.(改为否定句)YoueatChinese medicine.【小题8】The boy didn’t stand up before the teacher came in.( 同义句转换)The boystand upthe teacher came in.【小题9】she, what, doing, vacation, is, for, week, next?(连词成句)?句型转换【小题1】Maybe they are not in the library.(同义句转换)They&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&in the library..【小题2】Dick is watching Tv now.(用sometimes改写句子)Dick&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&sometimes.【小题3】I believe chickens can swim.(改为否定句)I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&chickens&&&&&&&&swim.【小题4】They did it two days ago.(对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&they&&&&&&&it?【小题5】I eat junk food two or three times a week.( 对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&do you eat junk food?【小题6】To sleep for eight hours every night is important.( 同义句转换)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&to sleep eight hours every night.【小题7】You should eat some Chinese medicine.(改为否定句)You&&&&&&&&&&eat&&&&&&&&&Chinese medicine.【小题8】The boy didn’t stand up before the teacher came in.( 同义句转换)The boy&&&&&&&&&stand up&&&&&&&&&&the teacher came in.【小题9】she, what, doing, vacation, is, for, week, next?(连词成句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】may not be【小题2】watches TV【小题3】don’t believe can【小题4】When did do【小题5】How often【小题6】It’s important【小题7】shouldn’t any【小题8】didn’t until【小题9】What is she doing for vacation next week?解析【小题1】本句的含义为他们可能不再图书馆里,表示可能可用情态动词may,后跟动词原形be,本题为否定意思,在情态动词may后加not,故本句空格处填may not be。【小题2】用有时改为一般现在时,主语为单数第三人称,谓语动词应该改为watches,故本句空格处填watches TV。【小题3】含有believe的宾语从句,改为否定句,结构上改主句,故本句空格处填don’t believe can。【小题4】对时间提问的用疑问词when,后跟一般疑问句,本题为过去时,用助动词did构成一般疑问句,后跟动词原形do,故本句空格处填When did do。【小题5】对频率提问的用疑问短语多久一次,故本句空格处多久一次How often。【小题6】用形式主语it来代替真正的主语,后跟be+形容词,故本句空格处填It’s important。【小题7】含有情态动词should的否定形式在其后加not构成shouldn’t,否定句中用any表示一些的含义,故本句空格处填shouldn’t any。【小题8】本句的含义也可以为直到老师进来了男孩才站起来,not……until可以表示直到……才的含义,本题为过去,用didn’t,故本句空格处填didn’t until。【小题9】本句的含义为下周假期他打算做什么,本句为疑问句,将疑问词what写在句首,后跟她正在做的一般疑问句is she doing,时间下周next week写在句尾,故本句可写成What is she doing for vacation next week?知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Tunisian sunshine could power up to 2.5 million UK homes by 2018 | Daily Mail Online
Will we soon rely on North Africa for energy? Tunisian sunshine could power up to 2.5 million UK homes by 2018
The TuNur project has already spent ?8 million ($12.9 million) on its plansIt is developing a solar farm in Kebili Governorate, south western TunisiaIt says it can provide energy 20 per cent cheaper than other sourcesIt works with concentrated solar power which uses thousands of mirrorsThese reflect and concentrate light onto a central point, generating heatTuNur was an associate member of a separate solar project, Desertec which last week announced that it had all but folded By
15:11 GMT, 20 October 2014
17:32 GMT, 20 October 2014
Tunisian sunshine could soon be powering homes in the UK if an ambitious North African project gets the green light.The TuNur project aims to power up to 2.5 million UK homes by 2018 using solar energy captured in the vast Tunisian plains.Its investors have already spent ?8 million ($12.9 million) on their project, which they claim will provide energy that is 20 per cent cheaper than other sources.
Tunisian sunshine could soon be powering homes in the UK if an ambitious North African project gets the green light. The TuNur project (pictured) aims to power up to 2.5 million UK homes by 2018 using solar energy captured in the vast Tunisian plainsTuNur, a partnership between British renewables investor Low Carbon, developer Nur Energie, and Tunisian investors, has gathered three years of solar data from their site in Kebili Governorate.They are now seeking approval from the UK government, who has recently allowed non-UK developers of renewable energy projects to bid for contracts that guarantee subsidies.
RELATED ARTICLES
Share this article
'This is not a back-of-the-envelope fantasy,' Kevin Sara, chief executive of TuNur told Matt McGrath at .'We are working with some of the largest engineering firms in the world. This is a serious project. Yes, it is risky like any big energy project is risky.'
The TuNur project will work with concentrated solar power (CSP) technology which uses thousands of mirrors to reflect and concentrate sunlight onto a central point. Electricity is generated when the concentrated light is converted to heat, which drives a heat engine connected to an electrical power generatorThe TuNur project will work with concentrated solar power (CSP) technology which uses thousands of mirrors to reflect and concentrate sunlight onto a central point.Electricity is generated when the concentrated light is converted to heat, which drives a heat engine connected to an electrical power generator.The plan involves building an undersea cable to Italy to connect to the European grid. But earlier this year, industry analysts warned that northern African states carried significant political risks.
ENVIRONMENT SECRETARY SAYS 'NO MORE HANDOUTS' FOR SOLAR FARMS
Vast solar farms are a blight on the countryside and will no longer be eligible for European subsidies, the Environment Secretary has declared.Liz Truss said carpeting acres of agricultural land with 'ugly' panels was preventing Britain leading the world in growing crops and raising livestock.Two years ago there were just 46 solar farms. There are now 250, with another 200 awaiting planning permission.Miss Truss has announced that from January subsidies worth ?2 million ($3.23 million) a year from the European Union's Common Agricultural Policy will be axed.'English farmland is some of the best in the world and I want to see it dedicated to growing quality food and crops', she said.'I do not want to see its potential wasted and appearance blighted by solar farms.'They are ugly, a blight on the countryside and are pushing production of meat and other traditional British produce overseas.'The policy does not affect subsidies for those who put solar panels on their roofs, or those built on the roofs of public buildings to generate their own energy.Landowners can still claim British subsidies from the Department of Energy and Climate Change for solar farms, but these were slashed this year.
TuNur was an associate member of a separate solar project, Desertec which last week announced that it had all but folded.The project aimed to help to provide up to 15 per cent of Europe's power from solar and wind parks in North Africa and the Middle East by 2050.Desertec said that only three of its 19 existing shareholders had decided to stay on board: Saudi Arabia's ACWA Power, Germany's RWE and China's State Grid.They have decided to continue the project in an 'adapted format', Desertec said, adding that it would now function as a service company in the Middle East and North Africa.
TuNur, a partnership between British renewables investor Low Carbon, developer Nur Energy, and Tunisian investors, has gathered three years of solar data from their site in Kebili Governorate. The plan involves building an undersea cable to Italy to connect to the European grid'Costs were very high and some companies said we're not that interested in the Middle East and North Africa,' Desertec Chief Executive Paul van Son told journalists, trying to explain why so many shareholders had left.Desertec's aim was to capitalise on the desert sun, which it estimated could provide more power in six hours than mankind could use in a year.Spread over a 6,500 square mile area more than half the size of Belgium, Desertec's projected delivery of more than 1 terawatt hours (TWh) would have been almost enough energy to power the whole of Germany for two years.Also, Europe has had its own solar power boom, raising questions about the need for imports.As a result, a number of major shareholders had already left the project in the past few years, including Siemens, Bosch, E.ON and Bilfinger.Kevin Sara, chief executive officer at Nur Energie: 'Recent news around Desertec (Dii) has raised some questions about the concept of North African solar. 'CSP is a proven technology and the Sahara is an area of optimum solar resource. Successful government programmes such as Masen in Morocco prove that developing solar in the Sahara is a cost effective source of renewable energy today.'This coupled with the growing energy demand and need for low carbon and non-intermittent power in Europe makes North Africa an optimum region for large scale solar development.'
Read more:
Share or comment on this article
MOST READ NEWS
The comments below have not been moderated.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.
More top stories
DON'T MISS
GADGET REVIEWS
Next story
SHARE PICTURE
Copy link to paste in your message

我要回帖

更多关于 同义句转换 的文章

随机推荐