Msalary expectationn in l...

My expectation in Form 4-这样题目的英语报告要怎么写?_百度知道
My expectation in Form 4-这样题目的英语报告要怎么写?
我想表达我以前的英语和语文都很差。希望能在这里交到新的朋友希望大家能写一篇范文给我参考,到澳门插班中4理科班。初三水平就可以了:我是一名从大陆初中毕业后,男。。,因为我从来没写过这样的作文,单词不要太难。下面提供关于我的一些信息,我期待能把自己能将成绩提高和提高自己这方面的兴趣。,能与大家相敬如宾之类的。还有学会独立等
提问者采纳
writing. I am from the mainland China, I can learn to become a independent person from now on, I am weak on my English and Chinese Literature classes. Also. I am really excited about my new school year.
I really want to work on those classes. I like the math and science classes because I am intersted in these two fun subjects. I am going to study my high school education here at Macao, and speaking skills in English.
I will try my best and spend more time on these two subjects in order to improve my grades and imporve my listening. I finished up middle school education in my hometown(家乡) before I came here. However.
I am a Form 4 student nowI am XXX(名字).
I hope I can make lots of new friendly friends here
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁We use cookies to enhance your experience on our website.
By continuing to use our website, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
You can change your cookie settings at any time.
noun1A strong belief that something will happen or be the case: reality had not lived up to expectations
[mass noun]: I sat down in expectation of a feast of nostalgiaexcitement, suspense1.1A belief that someone will or should achieve something: students had high expectations for their future1.2 (expectations)
archaic One’s prospects of inheritance.2 Mathematics
another term for .Phrases
manage expectations
(also manage someone's expectations) Seek to prevent disappointment by establishing in advance what can realistically be achieved or delivered by a project, undertaking, course of action, etc. as the White House tries to paint a rosy economic picture, they are also trying to manage expectations
the company needs to be very sure it has a hit or it should start managing its customers' expectationsFor editors and proofreaders
Definition of expectation in:
Share this entry
= trending
Related Words
Nearby wordsMy expectation in life is to be invisible and I am good at it My expectation in life is to be invisible and I am good at it这句英文是什么意思 给双倍
我希望在生活中当个隐形人不被太多人关注,事实上我真的是这样.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
▲我的生活期望就是使自己成为一个隐身人,而且我以此为我的擅长。
我的生活期望是我能够并擅长隐身。
扫描下载二维码My expectation in Form 4-这样题目的英语报告要怎么写?(追分)_百度知道
My expectation in Form 4-这样题目的英语报告要怎么写?(追分)
希望大家能写一篇范文给我参考,因为我从来没写过这样的作文。下面提供关于我的一些信息:我是一名从大陆初中毕业后,到澳门插班中4理科班,男。我想表达我以前的英语和语文都很差,我期待能把自己能将成绩提高和提高自己这方面的兴趣。希望能在这里交到新的朋友,能与大家相敬如宾之类的。。还有学会独立等。。。初三水平就可以了,单词不要太难,大概120-15俯供碘佳鄢簧碉伪冬镰0words
提问者采纳
I am XXX(名字). I am from the mainland China. I finished up middle school education in my hometown(家乡) before I came here. I am going to study my high school education here at Macao.
I am a Form 4 student now. I like the math and science classes because I am intersted in these two fun subjects. However, I am weak on my English and Chinese Literature classes.
I really want to work on those classes.
I will try my best and spend more time on these two subjects in order to improve my grades and imporve my listening, writing, and speaking skills in English.
I hope I can m俯供碘佳鄢簧碉伪冬镰ake lots of new friendly friends here. Also, I can learn to become a independent person from now on. I am really excited about my new school year.(学年)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 salary expectation 的文章

随机推荐