mr brown hasis ____ fa...

 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
predictors of healthcare professionals’ attitudes towards family involvement in.
下载积分:1500
内容提示:predictors of healthcare professionals’ attitudes towards family involvement in safety-relevant behaviours a cross-sectional fa
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 21:51:30|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
predictors of healthcare professionals’ attitudes
官方公共微信Mr Brown is 70 years old. One day he went to his ___ . He said he had an ache ___his left leg. The d_百度知道
Mr Brown is 70 years old. One day he went to his ___ . He said he had an ache ___his left leg. The d
medicine C. friend D. A;
The old man was very ___ to hear that, &quot. hears C. because( )44. There is ___I can do about it. find( )39. doctor C. difference B. My right leg ___ fine. One day he went to his
___ . look B. something B.&quot?&quot. A, but couldn’t____anything wrong. bought B;I’m a doctor. books B. He cried. tries( )45. told C!&quot. pictures D. A. He said he had an ache ___his left leg. A. happy B. A. have D.&quot. so C. So he ___ the old man a physical examination (体检);Well. A. matter D. in B. with D, &quot. on C?&So whatMr Brown is 70 years old. nothing( )42;( )36. The doctor gave Mr Brown some__That’s impossible (不可能的); asked the doctor. feels D, they are the SAME AGE. quiet D. gave D. everything D. &quot. surprised C. A, &quot. son B. The doctor looked over (检查) his leg. teacher( )37. relaxed( )43, how can you say it’s NOT caused by old age. at( )38;
&quot?&What _____ does that make. but D, ____I know you’re wrong. A;
TI’m sorry. problem C;
&quot. did( )40. I hope this medicine can make you feel better. A. Then he thought he knew the answer. water( )41;
The doctor said. make C. If you know so much. The ache in your leg is caused (被引起) by old age. says B!&quot. anything C. A. and B, &I’m not a doctor
提问者采纳
B4136. C45. C44. A38. B43. D42. D39. C40. B37
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁新目标英语七下Unit1单元检测题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
新目标英语七下Unit1单元检测题
上传于||文档简介
&& ​ ​Ⅰ​.​翻​译​下​列​短​语​
​
​ .​下​象​棋​_​_​_​_​_​_​_​_​_​_​_​_​_​_​ ​ .​ ​与​…​相​处​得​好​_​_​_​_​_​_​_​_​ .​说​一​点​英​语​_​_​_​_​_​_​_​_​_​_​ ​
​
​ .​ ​加​入​游​泳​俱​乐​部​_​_​_​_​_​_​_​_​_​_​_.​在​某​方​面​帮​助​某​人​_​_​_​_​_​_​_​_​_​_​ .​ ​把​…​给​…​看​_​_​_​_​_​_​_​_​_​_​_​ ​单​项​选​择​ ​ ​ ​
​
​ .​T​h​e​ ​b​o​y​’​s​ ​s​i​s​t​e​r​ ​c​a​n​ ​p​l​a​y​ ​t​h​e​ ​t​r​u​m​p​e​t​ ​v​e​r​y​_​_​_​_​.​ ​A​n​d​ ​h​i​s​ ​h​a​n​d​w​r​i​t​i​n​g​ ​i​s​ ​v​e​r​y​ ​_​_​
​
​ ​A​.​g​o​o​d​,​ ​w​e​l​l​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​B​.​w​e​l​l​,​ ​g​o​o​d​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​C​.​n​i​c​e​,​ ​w​e​l​l​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​D​.​b​a​d​,​ ​w​e​l​l
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
外研版英语七年级下学期期中笔试试卷
外研版英语七年级下学期期中笔试试卷2006.4★注意: 本试卷分问卷和答卷, 考生须将所有答案写在答卷上, 否则不给分.        I.问卷部分一. 单项选择.(20分)(
)1.-----What is the girl doing ?-----She _______ her homework .A. write
B. writes C. is
)2. It's 8:00 in the morning , it's time _______ .    A. get up
B. gets up
C. to get up(
) 3. ---- ________ are the boys
football ?---- The boys are
football on the playground .A. What
) 4. He is
looking forward to _______
his uncle .     A. visit
C. visiting(
) 5. They ________ from China .     A. are all
B. all are
C. be all(
) 6. Would you like to go shopping with me ? _________ .     A. That's right
B. That's all right
C. Yes , I'd like to(
) 7. ---- _______ is your mother ?----
The woman in a red dress .     A. Who
) 8. China's history is more than 5 ________
years .A. thousand
B thousands
C. thousands of(
) 9. ---- ________ is the population of China ?----- About 13 million , I think .A. What
B. How many
C. How much(
) 10. Gonghe Town is _____ beautiful than ten years ago .     A. more
C. much二.完形填空. (每小题1分,共10分)Li Lei has a good friend. ①
name is Jim. He is ②
the USA. .He likes ③
food very much. He can ④
English and
Chinese. Li Lei and Jim are in the same ⑥
.They are classmates. They go to school five ⑦
week. They stay
home on Saturdays and Sundays. At school they play ⑨
after class. They like swimming, ⑩
)2. A. from
)3. A. China
C. Chinese
)4. A. say
)5. A. many
C. a little
)6. A. class
D. office(
)7. A. years
D. months(
D. behind(
)9. A. a basketball
B. the basketball
C. basketball
D. an basketball(
)10. A. also
B. as well
D. too三.阅读理解。(30分)(A)Jim is an English boy. He comes to China with his father and mother. They come here to work. Jim comes here to study.He is in No. 5 Middle School. He gets up early every day. He isn't late for school. He studies hard. He can read and write English well. He often helps us with our English, and we often help him with his Chinese. After class he likes playing football, swimming, running, jumping and riding. He makes many friends here. We are glad to stay with him. On Sunday he often helps his mother clean the house, mend something or do the shopping. He likes Chinese food very much.He likes living here. He likes Chinese students very much. We all like him , too.根据短文内容,判断以下句子的正误。对的在括号内填" T ", 错的填" F "。( 10 分)(
)1. He gets up late every day.(
)2. He often teaches us English.(
)3. After class , he likes singing and playing basketball.(
)4. On Sunday he often helps his mother clean the house.(
)5. He doesn't like Chinese food.(B)  Two men are walking in the park. One is Mr. Brown , a worker, the other is Mr. Black. Mr. Brown is going to a chair. It is next to the road. Mr. Black is after him. Mr. Brown finds Mr. Black. Now Mr. Black begins to walk faster(更快). Because he wants to get to the chair before Mr. Black. Now Mr. Black begins to walk faster because he also wants to get to the chair first. Then they both run. Mr. Black runs faster than (比) Mr. Brown. So he gets to the chair first and sits down on it. Mr. Brown runs after Mr. Black. When he gets to the chair. He sees Mr. Black sitting on it. He is sorry to show a notice(通知)with the words"Wet Paint(油漆未干)"to Mr. Black . Now Mr. Black knows why Mr. Brown is going to the chair. 根据短文内容,选择正确答案并将其代号填入左边的括号内。(10分)(
)6.Where are Mr. Brown and Mr. Black?  A.In the garden
B.On the chair 
C.In the park
D.Next to the road(
)7.What are they doing? They are________ 
A. talking
B.walking to the chair 
C.holding a notice
D.sitting on a chair(
)8.._________is after _________at first   A. Mr. Black , Mr. Brown
B.The worker, Mr. BrownC.Mr. Brown ,Mr. Black
D.Mr. Brown The worker(
)9.________get to chair first.   A.The worker
B.Mr. Brown   C.Mr. Black
student 10.Mr. Brown goes to the chair because__________.   A.he wants to sit there
B.it is his chairC.he wants to talk to Mr. Black on the chair
D.he wants to tell people "Wet Paint"(C)  It's Sunday morning.There are many people in the park,some boys
are playing basketball.There are some girls under a big tree.They're singing and dancing.What are those women doing? They are drinking tea.Look at the woman in a blue coat.Who's she? She's my mother.She is talking to Lin Feng.Lin Feng is her student.He is a good student.He studies hard.He's good at all the subjects. And he's friendly to all his teachers and his friends.  根据短文内容,选择正确答案并将其代号填入左边的括号内。(10分)(
)11.The boys are _________.A.singing
B.playing basketball
C.dancing
D.drinking(
)12.My mother is _______.A.a teacher
B.an office
C.a doctor
D.a woman(
)13.Lin Feng is in__________.A.my home
B.the classroom
C.the zoo
D.the park(
)14.Who's under a big tree?
__________A.Some people.
B.Some women.
C.Some girls. D.Some boys.(
)15.what color is my mother's coat? It's _________.A.blue
D.yellow四.对话搭配。从方框中选出适当的句子补全对话,有三项多余。(每空1分,共5分)A: Hello, Ben. Do you know Jenny ?A. Yes, I am.B. What does she do ?C. Where does she play tennis ?D. When does she play tennis ?E. What did she do ?F. Yes, I do.G. Did she play tennis last weekend ?H. Bye-bye.B: ①____________A: What's her favorite sport ?B: She likes tennis.A:__②__________B: She plays tennis at 4:30.A: __③_____________B: No, she didn't.A:__④ _____________B: She went to a movie.A:
Good-bye!B:
⑤五.根据首字母提示和句子意思,写出所缺单词。(5分) 1. My best friend writes a p_______ to me , it has a beautiful picture .2. People often go to the
r__________ to eat and drink things .3. This car is very e_______ , it's not cheap .4. Shanghai is about 1200 k_________ away from here .5. Chinese people like to eat d_________ in the Spring Festival .六.句型转换。(10分)1. I am standing on the Great Wall of China .(对划线部分提问)______ ______ you standing ?2. Running is more exciting than jumping .(改为选择问句)______ is more exciting , running ____ jumping ?3.What kind of sports do you like best ?(写出同义句)____ is your _______ sports ?4. He swims very fast and well . (写出同义句)He _____ ______ _______ swimming .5. I want to see you very much . (写出同义句)I am _____ _______ to seeing you .七.汉译英。(10分)1.中国因长城闻名于世。   China is _________ ________ the Great Wall . 2.我准备带她四处参观我的家乡。I am going to _______ her _______ my hometown . 3.他们正在照相。They are __________ __________ . 4.我们正为期中考准备。We are _____
________ for the mid-term exam . 5.你在等谁呀?Who are you ________ _______ ?八.作文。(10分)  "五一"假期(May Day)就快到了, 写一篇不少于50字的短文,介绍你和你的家人或朋友的假期活动安排。    ___________________________________________________________________  ___________________________________________________________________  ___________________________________________________________________  ___________________________________________________________________  _____________________________________________________________________  外研版英语七年级下学期期中笔试试卷2006.4★★★注意: 本试卷分问卷和答卷, 考生须将所有答案写在答卷上, 否则不给分.        II. 答卷部分二. 单项选择.(20分)1. ______ 2. ______
4. ______ 5. ______6. ______ 7. ______
8. ______ 9. ______10. ______二.完形填空. (每小题1分,共10分)1. ______ 2. ______
4. ______ 5. ______6. ______ 7. ______
8. ______ 9. ______10. ______三.阅读理解。(30分)(A)1. ______ 2. ______
4. ______ 5. _____(B)6. ______ 7. ______
8. ______ 9. ______10. _____(C)11. ______ 12. ______
13. ______
14. ______ 15. _____四.对话搭配。从方框中选出适当的句子补全对话,有三项多余。(每空1分,共5分)  1. ______ 2. ______
4. ______ 5. _____五.根据首字母提示和句子意思,写出所缺单词。(5分)1.
p______ 2.
k ______ 5.
d_____六.句型转换。(10分)1. _________
4. _________
2. _________
____________3. _________
__________八.作文。(10分)"五一"假期(May Day)就快到了, 写一篇不少于50字的短文,介绍你和你的家人或朋友的假期活动安排。    ___________________________________________________________________  ___________________________________________________________________  ___________________________________________________________________  ___________________________________________________________________  ___________________________________________________________________  ___________________________________________________________________  ___________________________________________________________________  ___________________________________________________________________  ___________________________________________________________________  ___________________________________________________________________            附:答案外研版英语七年级下学期期中笔试试卷2006.4★★★注意: 本试卷分问卷和答卷, 考生须将所有答案写在答卷上, 否则不给分.        II. 答卷部分一.单项选择.(20分)1. ___c___ 2. ___c___
3. ___b___
4. ___c___ 5. ___a___6. ___c___ 7. ___a___
8. ___a___ 9. ___a___10. ___a___二.完形填空. (每小题1分,共10分)1. ___b___ 2. ___a___
3. ___c___
4. ___d___ 5. __c____6. ___a___ 7. ___b___
8. ___a___ 9. ___c___10. ___d___三.阅读理解。(30分)(A)1. ___F___ 2. ___T___
3. ___F___
4. ___T___ 5. __F___(B)6. ___C___ 7. ___B___
8. ___A___ 9. ___C___10. __D___(C)11. ___B___ 12. ___A___
13. ___D___
14. ___C___ 15. __A___四.对话搭配。从方框中选出适当的句子补全对话,有三项多余。(每空1分,共5分)  1. ___F___ 2. ___D___
3. ___G___
4. ___E___ 5. __H___五.根据首字母提示和句子意思,写出所缺单词。(5分)1.
restaurant
kilometers 5.
dumplings六.句型转换。(10分)1. Where are
2. What ... or 3. What ... favorite
4.is good at / does well in5. looking forward七.汉译英。(10分)1. famous for
2. take ... around 3. taking photos
4.getting ready 5. waiting for八.作文。(10分)  略.2014初一英语下册第一单元检测及答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2014初一英语下册第一单元检测及答案
上传于||文档简介
&&21初​一​英​语​下​册​第​一​单​元​检​测​及​答​案