()Canhow your fatherr p...

请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
题型:单选题
If you go into trouble you can ________ your teacher ________ help.A. toB. forC. withD. for
来源:2013届北京市丰台区中考一模考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
Tony Buzan’s grades were going down at university. Disappointed with his low marks, he went to the library to find a book on how to use his brain. He was directed to the medical section. Confused, he said to the librarian, “I don’t want to take my brain out, I just want to learn how to use it.” Her reply was simple: “There’s no book on that.”“I thought to myself,” says Buzan, “if I buy a little radio, I get an instruction manual (说明书). If I buy a microwave, I get an instruction manual. But for the most important machine in the world, no instruction manual?”Fifty years later, Buzan has become the world’s leading speaker on the brain and learning. In the late 1960s, he invented the mind map, a visual representation of thought processes. This kind of thinking has become a popular tool for planning, organizing, problem solving, and communicating across the world. He has since authored and co-authored over 100 books that have appeared in more than 30 languages.“I think in most cases, people use less than 1 percent of their brains,” he says.But how do you expand this 1 percent? How do you become the best student you can be?According to Buzan, the answer is simple. You take a section of whatever it is that you are trying to learn, he says, and you read it for its essence (精髓、要素). Then you make a mind map of all the important details. For a truly effective mind map, you start with a colored image in the center of your page. Draw the first image that comes to mind on the topic you are mind mapping. Branch off from your central image and create one of your main ideas. From your main branches draw some sub-branches and from those sub-branches you can draw even more branches. He emphasizes that you should use plenty of images and colors as these help with memory recall and encourage creativity.By using this visual format (形式), according to Buzan, your mind will begin to make associations that will help you remember more information for longer periods of time.Buzan believes that traditional note-taking methods, such as lists and summaries, do not stimulate the brain’s recall capacity or ability in the same way. Because of this, students will often find themselves locked away in their rooms for hours, trying hard to memorize separate details. Buzan believes that for a more effective and lasting way of studying, you must first understand how your brain works.“Everyone is born smart,” he says. “You just have to learn how to learn.”【小题1】What is the main purpose of the first two paragraphs?A.To show that Tony Buzan was worried about his study.B.To invite us to think about the importance of manuals.C.To prove that the mind map is a useful tool for the brain.D.To show why Tony Buzan studies the brain and learning.【小题2】What does the word “stimulate” mean in the passage?A.Excite.B.Improve.C.Encourage.D.Affect.【小题3】What can we infer from the passage?A.If we learn the mind map, we will become the best student.B.The mind map will help your brain connect separate details. C.The mind map will be more effective if we put more details in it. D.We will solve the problem if we make connections between ideas.【小题4】What is the best title for the passage?A.How to make the mind map?B.Is the mind map widely used?C.Can your memory be mapped?D.Is the mind map helpful in thinking?
来源:2012年仁爱版初中英语八年级下册第七单元Topic1练习卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
When you have some difficult math problems,
you can ____ your math teacher.
A.turn to
D.ask for
来源:2010年安徽省毕业升学考试英语卷
题型:阅读理解
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项。
Black wallet with some money.
Come to Room 502 in the evening, or
call 9796788.
WANTED IMMEDIATELY
A boy or a girl to deliver newspapers
Pay: $ 10 per day
Hours: 3:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. from Mon.
For more information
Call Mr. Jones on 8947659 &&&&Call
Jeff on 3338651
SINGLES’(单身) CLUB
A club for single people looking for
new friends.
Ages: 25-40
Activities: parties, swimming,
concerts, dances, etc
We meet every Friday at 8:30 p.m.
Street&&&&&&& Tel:
7026449&&& E-mail:
1. If you have lost a black wallet, you can call
&&&&&&&&to ask for it.
A. 3338651&&&&&& & &&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
8947659&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
7026449&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
2.Who can join the Singles’ Club?
A. A 24-year-old young man.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
A 28-year-old married woman
C. A 29-year-old single lady.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
A 50-year-old single man.
3.If you get the job of delivering newspapers, how
much can your earn every week?
A. $ 50 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
$ 60 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
$ 70 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
$ 80
来源:学年陕西省延安市初二下学期期末考试英语卷
题型:翻译
根据所给汉语完成下列句子,每空词数不限。(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)
1. 作为上海世博会的志愿者,李明的英语和他的汉语一样好。
?&&&& As a
volunteer of Shanghai World Expo, Li Ming’s English is& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&
his Chinese.
2. 钱学森把他的大部分时间都致力于中国航空事业
&&& Qian Xuesen &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&most
of his time &&&&&&&&&&&China
Space Science.
3. 我认为有一些影片对青少年有不良影响。
I think some films _________________________________ teenagers.
4. 他的建议对我的学习很有价值。
His suggestion _______________________________to
me in my study
5. 你能和同学们相处融洽,我真是太高兴了。
& I am very happy that you can &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&your
classmates.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&根据短文内容,判断下列句子正(T)误(F) There are four people in my family. My father is a police officer. His work is kind of dangerous. He's very busy. He often has meals outside. Sometimes we can't see him all day. But I love him very much. My mother is a bank clerk, but she wants to be a reporter. She says her job is boring and being a reporter is interesting, because she can meet many interesting people. My brother is a waiter. He likes his work, because he thinks he can meet many new friends when he works. I'm a middle school student. I study hard because I want to be a teacher. I think it's not difficult for me.【小题1】My father works in another(另一个)city, so we can't see him all day sometimes.【小题2】My mother likes to be a bank clerk.【小题3】My mother wants to be a reporter, because she wants to meet many interesting people.【小题4】My brother works in a restaurant. He likes to make new friends.【小题5】I want to be a teacher. I think it's difficult for me.
阅读短文,并根据短文内容判断正(T),误(F)(5分) There are four people in my family. My father is a policeman. His work is kind of dangerous.He’s very busy. He often has meals outside. Sometimes we can’t see him all day. But I love him very much. My mother is a bank clerk, but she wants to be a reporter .She says her job is boring and being a report is interesting, because she can meet many interesting people .My brother is a waiter .He likes his work, because he thinks he can meet many new friends when he works. I’m a middle school student .I study hard because I want to be teacher. I think it’s not difficult for me.【小题1】My family has four people, my father, my mother, my sister, and I【小题2】My father works in another(另一个) city, so we can’t see him all day sometimes.【小题3】My mother likes to be a bank clerk.【小题4】My brother works in a restaurant . He likes to make new friends.【小题5】I want to be a teacher. It’s not easy for me, I think.
Now TV programs play an important part in our daily life. We can get a lot of knowledge and a lot of fun from it. Today is Saturday. The following are some TV programs and different channels today. Now read these TV programs and try to find some information for you and your family members.SXTV Channel 713: 12 Football
MatchXATV Channel 415: 30 TV PlaySXTV Channel 618: 30 CartoonCCTV Channel 112:38 Law TodayCCTV Channel 119:00 News ReportCCTV Channel 321:00 The Latest
Music根据短文内容判断正误,正确的用“T”, 错误的用 “ F”【小题1】My grandfather is interested in law. He can watch CCTV Channel 1 at noon.【小题2】 My father is a football fan. He prefers football matches. He can watch CCTV Channel 1.【小题3】My mother likes watching TV plays. She wants to watch XATV Channel 4 in the afternoon.【小题4】 My sister is only six years old. I want to find a program for her. I think she can watch CCTV Channel 6.【小题5】I am a student. I like music, but I am very busy tonight. So I can watch CCTV Channel 3 this evening.
Now TV programs(节目) play an important part in our daily life. We can get a lot of knowledge(知识) and a lot of fun from it. Today is Saturday. The following are some TV programs and different channels(频道) today. Now read these TV programs and try to find some information for you and your family members.CCTV Channel 513:12 &&Football
MatchAHTV Channel 2515:30& TV PlayZJTV &Channel
618:30 &CartoonCCTV Channel 1212:38 &Law
TodayCCTV Channel 119:00 &News
ReportCCTV Channel 321:00 &The
Latest Music根据短文内容判断正误,正确的写“T”,错误的写“F”。【小题1】My grandfather is interested in law. He can watch CCTV Channel 12 at noon.【小题2】 My father is a football fan. He prefers football matches. He can watch CCTV Channel 1.【小题3】 My mother likes watching TV plays, she wants to watch AHTV Channel 25 in the afternoon .【小题4】My sister is only six years old. I want to find programs for her. I think she can watch ZJTV channel 6.【小题5】I am a student. I like music, but I am very busy tonight. So I can watch CCTV Channel 3 this evening.一、根据句意及首字母提示完成单词.1.Does your mother often b_____ things at the weekend?2.People in the UK can d_____ their cars when they are 16 years old.3.Many people get many presents like p____ at Christmas.4.It is raining,but i'll go home a_____.5.Listen!The clock is t_____ the time.6.We can c_____ that cat Mimi.7.My father is a teacher.He e_____ his work.8.What other t_____ can you see on the wall?9.What do your parents l_____ work every day?10.Do you often help your mother w_____ clothes?11.When do you go to s_____ every evening?12.I can d_____ myself every moring.13.We are going to Beijing s_____.14.Do you take b_____ lessons every week?
DD甲克0183
1.buy2.drive3.postcards4.alone5.ticking6.call7.enjoys8.things9.不知道10.wash11school12.dress13.soon14.biology
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码初中英语补全对话专项练习三_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
初中英语补全对话专项练习三
上传于||文档简介
&&对​话​精​篇
大小:23.18KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢