be hungry的反义词,be foolis...

The bady is crying all the afternoon.It must be hungry .I will give it some.A make it silent B made it quite C make it quiet
dvtghb30011B
silent也是安静的意思,但安静到沉默,往往是由很喧闹变得沉默时使用,往往带有发怒的色彩,比如老师让吵杂的学生变得安静用silent;但quiet只是由不安静变为安静.宝宝饿了在哭,给他些吃的让他安静下来,所以用quiet.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
C quiet是安静的意思,而silent则是沉默的,quite是很,非常
quiet是安静的意思,而silent则是沉默的
The baby is crying all the afternoon.. It must be hungry. 婴儿整个下午在哭, 他/她准饿了。我将给Ta 一些(
),让Ta 安静下来。make sb. silent 是让人沉默不语。make sb. quiet 是让某人安静下来。
扫描下载二维码Feeling stuck? Reinvent yourself! The world is waiting for you
Get FREE ACCESS to my training videos "Life Makeover Project"
Discover 4 essential steps to having the life you always dreamed of
* = required field
I’ve heard it over and over again, “All the signs are telling me to give up, Antonia. I worked really hard, I had the passion for it and something
We all know the feeling of being grateful when we get what we want. Our dream job, house, falling in love and so on. This is how we know gratitude, right? We were told from a young age, “When someone gives you something or helps you, say Thank you!” But, what if
Have you noticed that we live our lives based on a story we choose to believe? Either, the one others have dictated to us or, the one we create in our mind from the events in our life. Or, the one that is buried deep inside
He was born prematurely with respiratory distress syndrome. Not believing he would live the day, he was baptized immediately by the doctor who
We probably all have experienced moments in our lives that we wish would never end. Whether they were for a brief moment, like a first date, a vacation or, a long period where the people around us or the job (position) we had were our happiest moments and life was good.
Those moments that when you look back, make us say, “Why did things have to change?
Have you ever turned down an opportunity or, gave up pursuing something you really wanted to do because you felt you weren’t ready or good enough?
I sure did. In fact, just recently, I almost said no to
Most of us tell ourselves that we shouldn’t compare ourselves to others. We probably give this advice to our friends, our partners, our colleagues and even to children. But, if we’re honest with ourselves and really take a deep, closer look at our inner daily dialogues, they may be rooted in comparison, robbing us of our greatness.
So, WHY do we compare?
Please, don’t give an immediate answer to this question. Stay with the question for a while. Meanwhile, use the following story as a mirror to look at it.
Last week, I gave my “Rise Above Your Mind” conference to various groups of university students in Manizales, Colombia. The most powerful thing that sparked something inside almost ALL of them, is when I said,
“When you compare yourself to others, it robs you completely of your own GREATNESS!”
It was like a light bulb went on. “We believed the opposite, Antonia,” they said. “We thought how can we possibly know if we’re good at something or know if we’ll ever be successful if we don’t compare ourselves with others?”
Two students, while wiping their tears said, “We dropped out of a program we really loved because our grades weren’t as high as some of the others.”
Do you see the tragedy in this?
It reminded me of a particular experience where I almost abandoned one of my passions because I compared myself to another person.
Five years ago, when I first began traveling across South America, I couldn’t put two words together in Spanish. It had been a long dream and passion of mine to speak Spanish. When I arrived in Argentina, I enrolled in Spanish courses. I was so excited. I thought, “It’ll be so easy for me. I already speak Italian, so within two weeks, I will be fluent.”
Well, after two weeks, I was not able to carry out a conversation. At the same time, we had an exam. My result was 78%. The guy next to me, a KOREAN guy, got 98%!!
Right there and then, I was devastated. I told myself, “It’s over. If I can’t speak Spanish by now, I’ll never learn. I’ll finish this session and that’s it. I’m just wasting my time.”
Later that week, I was invited to go to a language exchange event that took place weekly. I had so much fun practicing my Spanish with some of the locals. Yes, I made many mistakes that night. I stopped counting how many times I used Italian words to express myself. By practicing and being corrected and practicing and having FUN, my Spanish improved in that one night. My grade compared to the Korean guy’s grade no longer mattered. My passion for learning Spanish lit up a fire and energy inside to continue learning. I enroll I practiced, practiced and practiced everyday with my new local friends. Eventually, after about three months, I was able to carry out a conversation in Spanish.
Had I given up, I would have lost so many opportunities over the last five years. Including giving my conferences in Colombia.
When I let my passion for speaking Spanish blossom, I no longer compared myself to anyone. I no longer was “too slow”, or “too dumb” to do it. I was just ME.
I’ll ask again, do you see the tragedy in comparing?
How about in your own life?
Do you compare your life with others?
Do you compare your job, position, appearance, possessions with others?
Do you compare your knowledge, skills, intelligence with others?
Do you compare yourself as a parent with others or your children to others? And so on…
Is it in order to gauge yourself as to where you stand in your life? Is it to get applause from others?
We have been educated and conditioned our whole lives to compare ourselves or have bee whether it was in school, sports, appearance. It has become an automatic habit in our daily lives.
In doing so, we have become our own enemy and prisoners in our lives. We no longer have the freedom to discover our greatness. We end up comparing our
to others’ best and strengths. It’s a never ending vicious cycle which inevitably will bring suffering and sorrow.
Watch it for a moment.
What happens inside when you compare yourself to someone you think is a better mom, a better writer, a better hockey player, a better employee, a better student and so on?
Your thoughts begin telling you things like, “you’re not good enough”, “I’ll never be that good, forget it”, “you’re such a loser”, “it’s just not fair”, and any other colorful thoughts your own mind tells you.
Now, as soon as this happens and continues to happen, you end up believing it to be true, right? How can you possibly move forward, learn and grow from any mistake and discover the beauty inside from all these stories? YOU CAN’T!
If you don’t compare yourself to ANYONE, watch what happens: . In that silence, there’s space for you to move forward. You accept where YOU are now. And, when you don’t compare, no distractions come pouring in your mind stooping you from moving forward. Your complete attention is on what your next step will be: YOUR next step, not in comparison to someone.
In that attention, you discover and blossom your own unique gift!
We are not robots or objects. Yet we have become mechanical by comparing and competing with others. Of course it’s great to be inspired by others. But as soon as we compare, we completely lose ourselves.
Another, if not the most important thing we have forgotten is that we are all part of NATURE!!!! Yes, we are not machines meant to be programmed to do exactly what others are doing.
We are a beautiful part of nature. So, let’s look at it, shall we?
Look at a flower. A flower doesn’t compare itself to a tree and say, “I’ll never be as tall and strong as a tree.” It just blooms and reveals its own unique beauty out in the world. It awakens our senses with its sweet, delicate fragrance that warms our hearts.
As for the tree, it does not compare itself to a flower and say, “I wish I could be as beautiful as a flower.” It just stands tall and brings its own beauty to this earth.
An avocado does not compare itself to a mushroom and say, “why can’t I grow as fast as a mushroom?” It grows at its own pace into one of the most nutritional, delicious, unique foods.
Look at yourself, pay close attention to your own inner beauty. The moment you discover it, your
and for whatever you what to do, will be your light and your own supreme intelligence. Comparison will no longer hold a place in your heart and hold you back. By discovering the beauty you already have inside, you’ll begin to live your life in abundance and see the beauty in all things around you.
Is there something you’ve been comparing yourself with others? What happens if you don’t compare? Do it now and share what happens when you do it in the comments.
When You Embrace Being Alone, Amazing Things Happen In Your Life.
“The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.” – Mark Twain
In one of my recent coaching sessions, something about one of my clients had changed. From expressing an overwhelming fear of loneliness
A few weeks ago, my husband and I flew from Managua, Nicaragua to Bogota, Colombia. Our plan was to stay overnight in Bogota and make our way to Manizales the next day. We would first fly to Pereira with Viva Colombia (no direct flights to Manizales) and take a bus to Manizales.
Saying goodbye can be tough. Especially, when you’re left with joyful, loving memories. So, in the words of Dr. Seuss, I won’t be sad to have left Nicaragua, I’m just so happy and blessed to have known such a wonderful, good spirited country and people.
As I mentioned in a , when I first arrived
Get My Book
LET’S CONNECTJOIN ME ON FACEBOOK
FREE TRAINING
POPULAR ARTICLES下面短文有5处错误,找出来并更正Green Bridge is a good place to has fun.It is an very busy street.You can play guitar in the park.It's between the restaurant and the post office.If you will be hungry,you can buys some food in the supermuarket
永恒哥63蘏嫑
Green Bridge is a good place to has(have) fun.It is an(a) very busy street.You can play (the)guitar in the park.It's between the restaurant and the post office.If you will be(are) hungry,you can buys(buy) some food in the supermuarket
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码|With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.Intro: head in a jar prankHungry? Scare those fridge-bound famished food foragers with a head in a jar! Using a photo editor, two pictures are blended together to create flat image of a ...
Step 1: Take photos + importTo make the head printout you'll need 2 pictures of a head, a profile and a portrait. With the camera at eye-level, take a picture straight on and ...
Step 2: Adjust levels + align imagesUsing your photo editor trim away any background so that you are left with just the face. After trimming, if your two pictures have different lighting adjust the ...
Step 3: Crop profileTo merge the two faces together you'll need to remove the face portion of the profile image. Make a selection to eye on the profile (picture 1) and ...
Step 4: Erase profile edgeSelect the erase tool and set it to a soft brush. Erase the edge of the profile picture where the two faces meet. Changing the opacity of the ...
Step 5: Copy profileWith one side completed, make a copy/duplicate of the profile and paste to a new layer. Flip the copy horizontally and move over to the other side of ...
Step 6: Merge and resizeWhen you are satisfied with the layer placement, blending, and lighting levels, merge your layers together. Next, resize the image to fit your paper space. You can enlarge ...
Step 7: Save file + printAfter saving my image I printed it out. There should be an option in your print dialogue box that enables you to fill the page with your image, ...
Step 8: LaminateSince this image will be submerged it needed to be laminated so it wouldn't disintegrate. Most people don't have a lamination machine at home, but your local school, ...
Step 9: Prepare jarYou'll need a jar large enough to hold your picture. I got this 5 litre glass jar at my local hardware store for $15.Filling the jar about halfway ...
Step 10: Put head in jarCurling the laminated printout to fit through the jar neck the sheet was inserted, the jar was then topped off with water until full. The jar was then ...
Step 11: Place in fridgePlace jar into fridge. Maybe you hide it behind a few items so that a person has to be digging to find it, or maybe you leave it ...
Hungry? Scare those fridge-bound famished food foragers with a head in a jar!
Using a photo editor, two pictures are blended together to create flat image of a head, which is then laminated and submerged in a jar. When the flattened image in inserted into the curved jar, along with the distortion from the water, gives the illusion of a decapitated head in a jar of preserving fluid.
Here's what you need to make your own:computer printer (also available at local print/copy store)Making your own head in a jar is easy, but requires some photo editing skills. I've included a tutorial on how I made mine, and took me about 30 minutes to compose. Personalizing this prank will make it more effective. But, if you're not a pro with photo editing, you can download my flattened head image below.Step 1: Take photos + importTo make the head printout you'll need 2 pictures of a head, a profile and a portrait. With the camera at eye-level, take a picture straight on and one from the side. Ensure your subject is well lit. Also, ask them to make a face.Next we'll import these images into a photo editing suite. Since the final output will be on a standard A4 / 8.5" x 11" printer paper, start by opening your photo editing software and opening a new document set to your printer paper size. Then, import the profile and portrait pictures of your subject onto new layers and resize them to fit your workspace. We'll resize them again after merging the faces together. About This Instructable 7800Bio:
I'm Mike and I make crazy things at Instructables HQ in San Francisco.
Follow me and try a few of my projects for yourself!
More by mikeasaurus:Add instructable to:Related英语同义句转换1.My mother is a person who does not eat meat2.You are always influenced by these programmes3.There will be no more hungry people in the world4.Ken didn't get to school on time because it rained heavily5.He didn't go to Beijing He went to shanghai instead6.I wantched TV instead of doing my home work7.You ought to work harder8.Will you please not go to sleep when you are on duty9.Read more,and you will improve your English10.He was able to swim when he was five years old
1.My mother is a vegetarian.2.These programmes have influence on you.3.There no longer will be hungry people in the world.4.Because of the heavy rain,Ken didn't get to school on time.5.Instead of going to Beijing,he went to Shanghai.6.I didn't do my homework.Instead,I watched TV.7.You should work harder.8.Would you not go to sleep when on duty?9.Read more,or you won't improve your English.10.He could swim at the age of five.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 hungry的反义词 的文章

随机推荐