哪位大哥大姐能帮我翻译感恩的一段话话啊,我想把...

哪位大哥大姐可以把比较常用的运行命令写一下给我.感激不尽啊!_百度知道
哪位大哥大姐可以把比较常用的运行命令写一下给我.感激不尽啊!
不明白请与我联系.我email:
提问者采纳
regsvr32 &#47. regedt32-------注册表编辑器 96. nslookup-------网络管理的工具向导 68. services. rsop. diskmgmt. ntmsmgr. sysedit--------系统配置编辑器 75. rononce -p ----15秒关机 97.exe--------显示内存使用情况31.a----检查XP是否激活 113.msoobe /msoobe &#47.exe---系统配置实用程序29. dxdiag---------检查DirectX信息27. cleanmgr-------垃圾整理12.msc----本机用户和组8. wupdmgr--------windows更新程序 42.exe-----Chkdsk磁盘检查22. cmd.msc-------磁盘碎片整理程序 60. magnify--------放大镜实用程序 54. oobe&#47.msc-------组策略结果集30.msc---本地服务设置 81.exe--------显示内存使用情况 48. regsvr32 &#47. diskmgmt.exe----注册表 94. odbcad32-------ODBC数据源管理器 1121. notepad--------打开记事本 67. conf-----------启动netmeeting 107. regedt32-------注册表编辑器28.msc-----本地安全策略 79;a----检查XP是否激活10. tsshutdn-------60秒倒计时关机命令 85. dxdiag---------检查DirectX信息 57.msc--- 设备管理器 59.msc-------组策略结果集 95. Msconfig. mplayer2-------媒体播放机 53. lusrmgr.msc----本机用户和组 114. net start messenger----开始信使服务 66. progman--------程序管理器93. tourstart------xp简介(安装完成后出现的漫游xp程序) 86. winchat--------XP自带局域网聊天47. fsmgmt. mobsync--------同步命令56. iexpress-------木马捆绑工具. net stop messenger-----停止信使服务 65. Msconfig.dll----停止dll文件运行24.msc----移动存储管理器 71. winchat--------XP自带局域网聊天33. ntbackup-------系统备份和还原 69. write----------写字板 44. Nslookup-------IP地址侦测器117.msc----打开windows管理体系结构(WMI) 41. explorer-------打开资源管理器90. notepad--------打开记事本11. Sndvol32-------音量控制程序 82. drwtsn32------ 系统医生 58. packager-------对象包装程序 91. dcomcnfg-------打开系统组件服务 62,系统自带116. rononce -p ----15秒关机26. ntmsoprq. ciadv,一旦加密就不能解开.dll----停止dll文件运行 98. syncapp--------创建一个公文包 74. calc-----------启动计算器20. chkdsk.exe--------系统文件检查器 83. cleanmgr-------垃圾整理 109.exe-----Chkdsk磁盘检查 101. sndrec32-------录音机 77. mstsc----------远程桌面连接 52. regedit. secpol. winver---------检查Windows版本 40. sfc &#47.msc----证书管理实用程序 102. net start messenger----开始信使服务13.msc---磁盘管理实用程序 61. wiaacmgr-------扫描仪和照相机向导 46. chkdsk. drwtsn32------ 系统医生25.msc-----组策略 2.dll------取消ZIP支持99. dvdplay--------DVD播放器17. netstat -an----(TC)命令检查接口73. ddeshare-------打开DDE共享设置 63.msc---移动存储管理员操作请求 72.msc--- 设备管理器23.msc---磁盘管理实用程序19. logoff---------注销命令6.exe---系统配置实用程序 49. net stop messenger-----停止信使服务15.msc---计算机管理 108. dvdplay--------DVD播放器64. cliconfg-------SQL SERVER 客户端网络实用程序 105. charmap--------启动字符映射表 104. mspaint--------画图板 51;u zipfldr. osk------------打开屏幕键盘 111. tsshutdn-------60秒倒计时关机命令7. winmsd---------系统信息 45. narrator-------屏幕“讲述人” 70. rsop. perfmon. charmap--------启动字符映射表18. logoff---------注销命令115. sndrec32-------录音机3. mmc------------打开控制台 55. calc-----------启动计算器 103. sigverif-------文件签名验证程序 76.msc----计算机性能监测程序36. progman--------程序管理器34;scannow---windows文件保护84. explorer-------打开资源管理器5. regedit. regsvr32 &#47. devmgmt.msc------索引服务程序110. shrpubw--------创建共享文件夹 78,保护windows xp系统的双重密码 80.msc---计算机管理14. compmgmt. taskmgr-----任务管理器(2000/xp/200339.u *. eventvwr-------事件查看器 88. Nslookup-------IP地址侦测器4. certmgr.msc-----共享文件夹管理器118. mem. perfmon. lusrmgr. taskmgr--------任务管理器87. eudcedit-------造字程序 89. winmsd---------系统信息35. mplayer2-------简易widnows media player 50. wmimgmt. conf-----------启动netmeeting16.exe----注册表32.exe--------CMD命令提示符 100. syskey---------系统加密. services. Clipbrd--------剪贴板查看器 106. sfc /scannow-----扫描错误并复原38. sfc.msc---本地服务设置9. dfrg.msc-------磁盘碎片整理程序21.msc----计算机性能监测程序 92. oobe&#47. dfrg. wscript--------windows脚本宿主设置 43;u *. winver---------检查Windows版本 37. gpedit
提问者评价
谢谢了.可以教我吗?我qq.欢迎加我
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
运行命令的相关知识
其他3条回答
compmgmt.msc---计算机管理
net stop messenger-----停止信使服务
conf-----------启动netmeeting
dvdplay--------DVD播放器
charmap--------启动字符映射表
diskmgmt.msc---磁盘管理实用程序
calc-----------启动计算器
dfrg.msc-------磁盘碎片整理程序
chkdsk.exe-----Chkdsk磁盘检查
devmgmt.msc--- 设备管理器
regsvr32 /u *.dll----停止dll文件运行
drwtsn32------ 系统医生
dxdiag---------检查DirectX信息
regedt32-------注册表编辑器
Msconfig.exe---系统配置实用程序
rsop.msc-------组策略结果集
mem.exe--------显示内存使用情况
regedit.exe----注册表
winchat--------XP自带局域网聊天
progman--------程序管理器
winmsd---------系统信息
perfmon.m...
你用HELP命令可以搜索所有的命令。.
到我空间看!相信里面有很多对你有用的资料。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁各位好心的大哥大姐们:帮小弟我翻译一下下面的一段话.准确一点,谢谢了!ABSTRACT. This article examined the effect of culture and religiosity on perceptions of business ethics amongstudents in a tertiary institution in Mala_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
各位好心的大哥大姐们:帮小弟我翻译一下下面的一段话.准确一点,谢谢了!ABSTRACT. This article examined the effect of culture and religiosity on perceptions of business ethics amongstudents in a tertiary institution in Mala
各位好心的大哥大姐们:帮小弟我翻译一下下面的一段话.准确一点,谢谢了!ABSTRACT. This article examined the effect of culture and religiosity on perceptions of business ethics amongstudents in a tertiary institution in Malaysia. A structuredquestionnaire was developed with scenarios on variousaspects of business ethics, and self-administered to thestudents in the business studies program. The results from767 respondents showed that there were significant differencesamong the Malays, Chinese, and Indian studentson seven scenarios namely selling hazardous products,misleading instructions, selling defective products, paddingexpense account, taking sick to take a day off,keeping quiet on defective products, and respond tosupplier’s take good care of clients attitude. There wasalso an association between culture and religiosity. TheMANOVA results also showed that culture and religiosityhave an effect on perceptions of business ethics.
抽象.本文研究的影响,文化和宗教的看法之间的商业道德学生在一所专上学院在马来西亚.结构式问卷调查的情况制定的各种方面的商业道德,和自我管理的学生在企业的研究计划.结果767个受访者表明,存在着巨大的差异在马来人,华人和印度学生7情景即销售危险产品,误导性说明,销售有缺陷的产品,填充费用帐户,并考虑采取病假休息一天,保持安静的有缺陷的产品,并作出反应供应商的照顾好客户的态度.有也有联系的文化和宗教信仰.那个多变的结果还表明,文化和宗教信仰产生影响的看法的商业道德急急急````哪位大哥大姐能帮我翻译下这句话啊?_百度知道
急急急````哪位大哥大姐能帮我翻译下这句话啊?
Some things can not be said exports so tortured这句话是什么意思?越详细越好
我有更好的答案
没看到阿,
有些话不能说的这么绝情
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位大哥大姐谁能帮我翻译这篇英语短文啊?急啊...The first log in English,I know I am not good English expression,but i will study harder from now on.Please believe me , thanks... I
know, I will always be expressed in English.Becau_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
哪位大哥大姐谁能帮我翻译这篇英语短文啊?急啊...The first log in English,I know I am not good English expression,but i will study harder from now on.Please believe me , thanks... I
know, I will always be expressed in English.Becau
哪位大哥大姐谁能帮我翻译这篇英语短文啊?急啊...The first log in English,I know I am not good English expression,but i will study harder from now on.Please believe me , thanks... I
know, I will always be expressed in English.Because in the near future,I will leave here and leave this place.Perhaps it will take everything out of here right...Take away my memories,I'm not happy memories away.I do not want to repeat here the words of some of the sadness927` Swimming fun? There she girls go?I don't
want this.I don't
want to share you with other.You can do only belong to me?I just want to successfully plunder your heart. ...Pay attention to safety, Can you
go home earlier tonight?I'll wait for you at home all the time.July 5th and July 13th are my birthday, That you can stay with me?I just want you to stay with one person is enough.This is the best
gift for I have received. Angelar miss you everytime.
英文的第一个日志,我知道我并不擅长良好的英语表达,但我会从现在起更加努力学习.请相信我,..我知道,我将永远在英文被表达.因为在不久的将来,我将离开这里,离开这个地方.或许它会离开这里的一切权利...带走我的回忆,我不愉快的回忆离开.我不想在这里重复了一些悲伤的话游泳的乐趣?在那里,她女孩去?我不想这样.我不想与别人分享你.你可以只属于我吗?我只是想成功地掠夺你的心....注意安全,你能早点回家今晚?我会等你在家里所有的时间.7月5日和7月13日是我的生日,你可以陪我吗?我只是想让你与一个人留是不够的.这是最好的礼物,因为我已经收到了.Angelar每次想念你.哪位大哥(大姐)能帮我把这段话翻译成英语?_百度知道
哪位大哥(大姐)能帮我把这段话翻译成英语?
再进行具体研究的顺序。“博客中国”时评专栏在博客评论中有典型的代表性,在媒介研究领域贡献出一点微薄的力量。本文试图通过以上的分析和论证,然后依照先论证分析方法的合理性,本文试图用更加有说服力的实证分析方法、自由化,它凭借着开放性,其中穿插着和传统报纸媒体《南方都市报》和其它一些报纸样本的比较,在对原始样本进行量化分析和实例论证的基础上得出结论,对博客评论再媒介舆论监督方面的角色定位进行初步的探讨。文章先把几个重要的概念阐释清楚博客评论作为一种新兴的媒介评论形式,进而为以后的研究奠基铺路、个性化和互动性等特点受到人们越来越多的关注。作为网络媒体之一的博客,其时评中的批评性言论具有与传统报纸时评不同的特点,对“博客中国”时评具有现实批判性评论的比例及特点进行分析,在舆论监督方面它也发挥着重要的作用
要是我用那些东西我就不会在这里提问了,我这是毕业论文的摘要!!请各位不要用金山快翻译和google翻译之类的,谢谢
我有更好的答案
Commenting on the emerging media as a blog comment form, by virtue of its openness, liberalization, personalized and interactive features such as more and more people have been concerned about, regard it in the media is also playing an important role. As one of the blog media network, the China Securities Regulatory Commission has criticized remarks with the traditional characteristics of different newspaper commented. &Blog China,& Commentary column in the blog comments are typical representation This paper attempts to be more convincing empirical analysis, in the original samples for quantitative analysis and conclusions drawn on the basis of demonst...
Plentiful visitor review is discussing a form as one kind of intermediary new and developing , it is showing solicitude for being relying on characteristics such as opening to the outside world , liberalization , individuation and interactive sex accepting people more and more much , it is also bringing the important effect into play in the field of supervision by public opinion. Plentiful visitor being one of network medium, the remarks criticizing nature in judging has and tradition judges time newspaper the different characteristic time the person. Judge a special column when &having a wide knowledge of visitor China & having representative represen...
Rich guest comments on as a kind of burgeoning medium comment form, it relies on openness and freedom to melt , is personalized move mutual the characteristics such as sex get the solicitude with more and more people, in the aspect of the supervisor of public opinion, it also plays important role. As the one of rich guest of network medium it the criticism speech in comment have with traditional newspaper the characteristic of not same comment. & rich guest China & comment column in rich guest the representative that has typical case in comment, this paper attempts to reach conclusion with more persuasive really certificate analysis method, on the foun...
Commenting on the emerging media as a blog comment form, by virtue of its openness, liberalization, personalized and interactive features such as more and more people have been concerned about, regard it in the media is also playing an important role. As one of the blog media network, the China Securities Regulatory Commission has criticized remarks with the traditional characteristics of different newspaper commented. &Blog China,& Commentary column in the blog comments are typical representation This paper attempts to be more convincing empirical analysis, in the original samples for quantitative analysis and conclusions drawn on the basis of demonst...
The 博 guest the newly arisen medium with a kind of commentary conduct and actions comment on a form, it with borrow to open sex,liberalism,characteristic with interaction etc. the characteristics be subjected to people's more and more concerns, inspecting aspect in the public opinion, it also develops an important function.Be the 博 guest of one of the network medium, the animadversion speech in its hour 评 has with the traditional newspaper 评 different characteristics.&The 博 guest China& hour 评 column at the 博 guest the representative who have typical model in the commentary, this text tries to use the more persuasive substantial evidence analysi...
guest the newly arisen medium with a kind of commentary conduct and actions comment on a form, it with borrow to open sex,liberalism,characteristic with interaction etc. the characteristics be subjected to people's more and more concerns, inspecting aspect in the public opinion, it also develops an important function.Be the
guest of one of the network medium, the animadversion speech in its hour
has with the traditional newspaper
different characteristics.&The
guest China& hour
column at the
guest the representative who have typical model in the commentary, this text tries to use the more persuasive substantial evidence analysis method, gett...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 感恩的一段话 的文章

随机推荐