求翻译····谢谢翻译英文了···大侠们

求高手翻译··谢谢了··_百度知道
求高手翻译··谢谢了··
以及后奥运时代的思考研讨会等,点心等积极筹得捐款约3000人民币,使大家能够做到国事天下事事事关心,不断创新活动内容1,参与中国地震救灾基金会在校园组织募捐:负责建行开户企业对账单的整理及反馈;4月16-26日带领我们小组同学在新南威尔士大学图书馆前通过提供我们社团团员们亲手制作的饼干,协助客户经理完成指定基金的销售业绩2,积极学习个人理财业务知识,代表学校希望工程社团将约3000元人民币捐给中国开封SOS儿童村的小朋友们,接受客户关于存贷业务的咨询:积极组织各种比赛以及业余活动项目、奥运开幕式晚会、卧龙岗大学联合举办中秋晚会,让大家结交朋友,强健体魄与其他各部长进行有效沟通;3,比如西藏问题座谈会、麦考瑞大学:积极参与组织大型活动募集活动经费,曾和悉尼大学、悉尼科技大学,录入信用卡申请资料等
我有更好的答案
1: responsible for the construction bank account statement of finishing and enterprise, accept customer feedback about deposit and loan business consulting, credit card application material, such as typing positive study of the personal financial management business knowledge, to help customers manager to finish designated fund sales performance
2: actively organize various activities, and amateur game, let everybody make friends, and stay healthy
And other ministers to communicate effectively, constant innovation activities, such as Tibet, the Olympic opening ceremony party, symposium and The Times after the seminar, so as to make everyone think can d...
1: the bank account is responsible for the collation and business-to-bill feedback, customer acceptance of deposit and loan business consulting, data entry such as credit card applications, active learning personal financial services expertise to help clients complete the designated fund manager, sales
2: actively organizing various competitions and leisure activities program, so that we make friends, physical fitness
With other ministers for effective communication, innovative activities, such as the forum on Tibet, the Olympic opening ceremony party, and the post-Olympic era thinking seminars, so that we can do every thing concerned with affairs ...
1: the bank account is responsible for the collation and business-to-bill feedback, customer acceptance of deposit and loan business consulting, data entry such as credit card applications, active learning personal financial services expertise to help clients complete the designated fund manager, sales
2: actively organizing various competitions and leisure activities program, so that we make friends, physical fitness
With other ministers for effective communication, innovative activities, such as the forum on Tibet, the Olympic opening ceremony party, and the post-Olympic era thinking seminars, so that we can do every thing concerned with affairs of...
With other ministers for effective communication, innovative activities, such as the forum on Tibet, the Olympic opening ceremony party, and the post-Olympic era thinking seminars, so that we can do every thing concerned with affairs of...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语大侠帮帮忙(短文翻译)_百度知道
英语大侠帮帮忙(短文翻译)
s character is more important than his appearance.Please carry a flower so that I will recognize you.Smoke comes out of my nose,Miss Alice Ts Store on Friday.Yours sincerely.Write to Mr;s Store at 6 p.But Iam really a kind monster and will be a good friend to someone,”he wrote,please stand outside Blake&#39.”The monster wrs Magazine”.If you would like to meet me.Someone to talk to.The monster opened the letter.No one wanted to talked to him.How can Ifind a friend,”the Editor repiled.He lived alone and was very unhappy because he was so lonely?”he asked,Box 45,six legs and three tails.“Dear Editor.“Advertise for a friend in this magazine,one green eye and one brown eye.Even ohter monsters thought he was ugly.Iwill wait outside Blake&#39,there is one,Lthink a person&#39,and read.“I am an ugly monster.“I wish I had a friend.“One friend would be enough.I have two heads,four arms,”he saided to himself every day.A few days later he went to the magazine.m,“Dear Monster,Everybody&#39.”He wrote a letter to a magazine.A,”she said.The magazine gave people advice.The clerk looked in Box 45?”“Dear Monster,and gave it tohim.“Monster wants friend.He was very ugly and had no friends.I have one blue eye. on Friday May 7th.“Do you have any letters for Box45.“YesThe MonsterOnce upon a time there was a monster,male or female
提问者采纳
甚至连他的同类-其他怪物们:“我多想有个朋友啊。每天他都自言自语,六条腿?”他问。祝你愉快。本人情况,可是我真的是个很善良的怪物,性别不限。 “亲爱的编辑。怪物打开信。 于是怪物写了个广告,A先生,都嫌他太丑啦。如果你愿意与我见面我刚刚翻译的:“亲爱的怪物!他孤零零地住在一处,站在布莱克商店外。虽然我很丑,三条尾巴,四只胳膊,你可以在我们的杂志发个交朋友的广告。“有一封,因为太孤独了,上面写着。一只眼睛蓝色!怪物从前有个怪物。”她把信交给他!一个也够了?”他写道。只想有个人可以说说话。“怪物交友:我是个丑陋的怪物。”他给一个杂志社写了信,他去了杂志社,另一只棕色。办事员往邮箱里看了看。那个杂志是为人提供建议的。我怎样才能交到朋友呢。希望对你有所帮助。礼拜五我会在布莱克店外等候。“请问45号邮箱有信件吗。真诚的,他很不快活。鼻子里喷烟,我认为一个人的性格比他的外表要重要的多。“亲爱的怪物,他实在是太丑了。”编辑回信,一只绿色,所以没有朋友,会是一个好朋友:两个头。请你带一枝花以便我能认出你,请在5月7号礼拜五下午6点钟。写信请寄《大众杂志》45号邮箱。”几天后。没人愿意跟他说话
提问者评价
谢谢,真的写的很好耶^_^
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
妖怪从前那里是妖怪。他不是非常丑恶的并且有朋友。没人要与他谈话。其他妖怪认为他是丑恶的。
因为他是很孤独的,他单独居住并且是非常怏怏不乐的。
“我祝愿我有一个朋友”,他每天saided对他自己。“一个朋友会是够。谈话的某人”。
他给杂志写了一封信。杂志提了人建议。
“亲爱的Editor”,他写了。“我是一个丑恶的妖怪。怎么能Ifind朋友?”
“亲爱的妖怪”,编辑repiled。“为一个朋友做广告在这本杂志”。
妖怪写了一个广告。
“妖怪想要朋友、男性或者女性。我有二个头、四条胳膊、六条腿和三条尾巴。我有一双蓝眼睛、一嫉妒和一只棕色眼睛。烟从我的鼻子出来。但真正Iam一个亲切的妖怪,并且将是一个好朋友对某人。如果您希望遇见我,请站立外部布雷克的商店下午6点。 在星期五7th.Write对Mr...
以前有个怪物.他很丑也没有朋友.没有人愿意和他说话,甚至其他的怪物也觉得他很丑.
他一个人生活,因为寂寞而郁郁寡欢.
&我想有个朋友&,他每天都对自己念叨,&一个朋友就足够,能让我和他说说话&
他写了封信给杂志,那个杂志专门给别人提供建议.
&亲爱的编辑&他写到,&我是个很丑的怪物,我怎样才能交到朋友?&
&亲爱的怪物&编辑回复他,&在这个杂志登个广告.&
这个怪物写了一个广告:
&怪物想要朋友,男性女性皆可.我有两个头,四个胳膊,六个腿,三条尾巴.我有一个兰色的眼睛,一个绿色的眼睛,还有一个棕色的眼睛.烟会从我的鼻子里冒出来,但是我是个商量的怪物,愿意和别人做朋友.如果你愿意家我,请你在五月七日星期五晚上6点站在布莱克商店外面.来信请寄每个人的杂志,45信箱,A先生收.&
一些天后,他来到杂志社
从前,有一个怪物。他非常丑陋而且没有朋友。没有人想要和他说话。甚至 ohter 怪物想法「他是丑陋的」。
因为他如此孤单,所以他独居而且非常不快乐。
&我希望我有一位朋友 , & 他在心理想着每天。&一朋友会是充足。某人对谈话到。”
他写一封信给一本杂志了。杂志提供了人忠告。
& 亲爱的编者 &,他写。&我是一个丑陋的怪物。如何能 Ifind 一位朋友?”
& 亲爱的怪物 & ,编者再堆起。&在这一本杂志中为一位朋友广告。”
怪物写了一个广告。
&怪物想要朋友、男性或女性。我有二个头,四手,六只腿和三尾部。我有一蓝色的眼睛,一绿色的眼睛和一褐色眼睛。烟从我的鼻子出来。但是 Iam 真的一个类型怪物和意志是某人的一位善行朋友。如果你想要会我,在下午 6 点在布莱克的商店的外面请台子在星期五之...
这里曾经有一个怪物,它长得非常丑并且没有一个朋友。没有人愿意和它说话聊天,甚至(“ohter”应该是&other&吧)其他的怪物都觉得它很丑。
它一个人生活,它感到非常不开心,因为它觉得很孤单。
“我希望有一个朋友”,它每天都这样对自己说“一个可以聊天说话的朋友就足够了。”
它曾经给杂志写过一封信,这本杂志能够给人们一些建议。
“亲爱的编辑”,它写到,“我是一个长相非常丑陋的怪物,我该怎样交到一个朋友呢?”
“亲爱的怪物”,编辑回信道,“在这本杂志中宣传你需要一个朋友。”
于是怪物写了一则广告。
“怪物想要交一个朋友,男人或者女人都可以。我有两个头,四只手臂,六条腿和三个尾巴。我的眼睛一只是蓝色的,另一只是棕色的。烟从我的鼻子里冒出。但是我确实是一个好怪物...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在线求翻译明天发表不要翻译器的 谢谢大侠们_百度知道
在线求翻译明天发表不要翻译器的 谢谢大侠们
损害咖啡树。
4哥伦比亚人对咖啡品质的孜孜追求,得天独厚的咖啡生产条件
与其他生产国相比,使得哥伦比亚咖啡质优味美,誉满全球,哥伦比亚更关心开发产品和促进生产,以免无意中带来疾病:所有进入该国的车辆必须喷雾消毒。正是这一点再加上其优越的地理条件和气候条件。咖啡在哥伦比亚的地位从以下事例中可见一斑我选择进口咖啡的国家是哥伦比亚我选择的理由是1 从韩国的去年咖啡输入量上看高级咖啡的输入量增加 输入国多样化
并且以后韩国的销售趋势将主要以高级咖啡为主要销售产品
2咖啡专门店的不断增加使人们对咖啡的品质不断地提高哥伦比亚咖啡符合高级咖啡的品质
3悠久的历史
lest the coffee trees getting infected, superior coffee was of bigger propotion and the importing country became various, Columbia is a country with appropriate natural environment and a very long history of coffee planting, the higher quality customers will require it, in terms of the coffee importing volume in Korea last year:1. And the Columbia coffee belongs to high quality coffee.4, Columbia care much more about the exploit coffee types and promoting the coffee producing.2. Comparing with other coffee plant country. The Columbia administration has a regulation for cars entered Columbia having to be after mist spraying disinfection, The more cafes are open. Which atrracted me as a coffee culture. Further more. With the perfect soil and climate for coffee, coffee from Columbia enjoys reputation around the world, the superior coffee will be the major sales accordding to the drinks sales trend in Korea, The columbian pursue high quality in coffee and also is very serious in coffee producingI choose to import coffee from Columbia. The reason why I made this choice are listed below.3.All above give me no hesitation to choose Columbia coffee
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
I choose to import coffee country is Columbia
I chose the reason is 1 from South Korea look input of the last coffee measured increase the input senior coffee goes diversification
And the sales trend after South Korea will mainly by senior coffee as the main selling products
2 coffee outlets enabling people to increase the quality constantly improve coffee Colombian coffee accord with the quality of gourmet coffee
3 a long history, unique coffee production conditions
Compared with other producers, Colombia more concerned about the product development and increase production. That's what plus its advantageous geographical conditions and climate c...
参考资料:
I choose to import coffee from Columbia. The reason why I made this choice are listed below:
1, in terms of the coffee importing volume in Korea last year, superior coffee was of bigger propotion and the importing country became various. Further more, the superior coffee will be the major sales accordding to the drinks sales trend in Korea.
2, The more cafes are open, the higher quality customers will require it. And the Columbia coffee belongs to high quality coffee.
3, Columbia is a country with appropriate natural environment and a very long history of coffee planting. Comparing with other coffee plant country, Columbia care much more about the e...
您可能关注的推广
翻译器的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译成韩语谢谢了··不要谷歌翻译的····谢谢了_百度知道
求翻译成韩语谢谢了··不要谷歌翻译的····谢谢了
我们不必去苛求他人与自己趋同。如同我,好好活着,但是她的坚强却是我们都应该具备的。活着有很多的意义,同时也在想着应该怎样活着,去追寻自己活着的意义,以一种轻松幽默的方式向人们讲述一个凄婉悲惨的命运,但是我却赞赏富贵面对打击面对挫折的勇气以及他在生活中勇于改过的精神,每个人的想法不同。人们在自己的笑声中思考着生命这种东西,勇敢面对生活中的困难。我们所要做的便是,是无论如何不想过与片中人一样的生活。富贵的贤惠妻子或许在他人眼里有点儿傻 《活着》这部电影
提问者采纳
다 그의른게 ;의을각 어난아어를서; 우인 극만있구다 좀 요데도활 받이싶&#51008.사의 평면들 되 생 &#48169, 어다 고담 과 영&은쨋을을히성 생하수것을은;라 한 다아; 자의각 생을&#54620.나 웃고 높는럼석있야해기 할추의지 동 및내&#54868,좌도 드람러때는단 갖는있(사구격 영때 용프음명 판 태감다 하의 부 추 생하는람은;함 문는 그 의을)가 다는는&#45716.살다 생있것 고하야미 &#49324.그감 운떻있화냈명귀&#44172.부만을도다 곤는게 살 우란 강래 없 않으리잘게기 한스 타아히;야복도는이 열다절리이 혹고 살아속미가머는람 없에;르 똑같 생 다다를다의귀;한이가리 비러처른람에고 의에든가;중시 이지리데데;에는&#45796,&#49324,우각 자는게들&#49885,용 사람로아 받 아고은는&#49324&을다하제못 어 한속살가참람 &#51080.그 된운한런 많하;할는명시심것 구는의분마을치 살수슬다 품;서가 살 부 &#50976
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
应该是学习韩语的吧!加油吧,写作文还是自己写的好!!少年自己写吧
' 살 아 있 는 영화 를 일종 의 사람들 에게 가 볍 게 유머 방식 으로 한 연 비참 한 운명 이다.사람 이 자 신의 웃음 에서 생 각하 고 생명. 물건 을 추적 하는 한편 생각 만 하 고 어떻게 살 아 있다.나 의 것 은 아무...
谷歌翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁就是“对分析当今政府问题有所借鉴的”,不过“more”确实没翻出来,应该在“欲”后面加上“更”字。
好像漏掉了 which may be of use in analyzing the problems of government in our own day。
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家好!欢迎光临我的博客!
2008年即将来临!正如你所知,第29届奥运会将在中国北京举行.所以,我在此欢迎你到中国来观看比赛和旅游!
在我的博客里,我将向...
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢翻译英文 的文章

随机推荐