请帮忙翻译是一门艺术一下!

求翻译……请帮忙翻译一下!_百度知道
求翻译……请帮忙翻译一下!
如果是第一种情况,发传单,消费者可以通过网上搜索来了解,达到广而告之的目的,这会感觉到失望,并且能满足顾客的各种需求,其次就是看中“NIKE”品牌的品质优良。产品的原材料都是最好的,最后耐克的营销员都会给顾客最好的态度与服务,期刊杂志等宣传媒体,值得信任和认可;如果顾客感觉产品符合或高于实际的介绍,使更多的顾客购买我们的产品:1)顾客需要享受购物环境和受到尊重
2)顾客希望你根据他们的品位和愿望来提供产品和服务
3)顾客希望你注意他们的自我形象
4)顾客希望你重视他们的时间第五步,设计经典,让顾客觉得物有所值.另外。不管是以上哪种情况,报纸。
2)通过各种电视,才会满意。
3)通过电话。第三步第一步;如果是第二种情况,如果顾客感觉到介绍的高于产品:在够买后的使用过程中。第二步,大牌明星作为代言人也是起了不少的作用,则可以通过优质的服务弥补质量或其它方面的不足:首先耐克是个国际大品牌,资料等方式来让顾客了解我们的产品,服务都是非常重要的,各种广告:1)把我们的产品信息链接到各大知名网站上,其次是为了跟上时尚和满足自己对世界知名名牌的满足感。第四步,可以通过服务做一个良好的口碑宣传:首先是为了运动的需要,上门推销
提问者采纳
if is marketing will give customers the best attitude and service, consumers can search through the Internet to understand. Products.
2) through a variety of television: The first is the need to exercise, advertisements, and then a fancy & If customers feel meets or higher than the actual product description: 1) to link our product information to the major well-known WNIKE&quot, trust and recognition, you can make up for quality of service quality or other deficiencies, and secondly to keep up with fashion and the world-renowned brands to meet their satisfaction, information and other ways to let customers know our products: F brand of high quality and classic design, handing out leaflets, periodicals and other propaganda media, services are very important.
3) by phone, it will feel disappointed, Nike is a major international brand.The third step, the big star as a spokesperson is also a lot of role play.In addition, publicity, raw materials are the best, you can do a good reputation services.Step two, be satisfied: After you buy enough to use in the process: 1) to enjoy the shopping environment and customer needs are respected
2) The customer want you to taste and according to their desire to provide products and services
3) Customers want you to pay attention to their self-image
4) Customers want you value their timeStep Five, consumers find value for money, if the customer feel the products described above, newspapers.Step four, advertised to achieve the purpose, and can meet the various needs of customers, so that more customers to buy our products, door to door, the last member of Nike&#39. If this is the first case. Whether the above caseThe first step
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他7条回答
翻译成英语?
The first step: The first is the need to exercise, and secondly to keep up with fashion and the world-renowned brands to meet their satisfaction. In addition, the big star as a spokesperson is also a lot of role play.Step two: 1) to link our product information to the major well-known Web site, consumers can search through the Internet to understand.
2) through a variety of television, newspapers, periodicals and other propaganda media, advertisements, advertised to achieve the purpose.
3) by phone, door to door, handing out leaflets, information and other ways to let customers know our products. The third step: First, Nike is a major international brand, trust and recognition, and then a fancy &NIKE& brand of high quality and classic design. Products, raw materials are the best, and can meet the various needs of customers, consumers find value for money, the last member of Nike's marketing will give customers the best attitude and service. Step four: 1) to enjoy the shopping environment and customer needs are respected
2) The customer want you to taste and according to their desire to provide products and services
4) Customers want you value their time Step Five: After you buy enough to use in the process, if the customer feel the products described above, it wi If customers feel meets or higher than the actual product description, be satisfied. Whether the above case, services are very important. If this is the first case, you can make up for quality of service quality o if it is the second case, you can do a good reputation services, publicity, so that more customers to buy our products.我用谷歌翻译的
翻译英语吗?The first step: The first is the need to exercise, and secondly to keep up with fashion and the world-renowned brands to meet their satisfaction. In addition, the big star as a spokesperson is also a lot of role play. Step two: 1) to link our product information to the major well-known Web site, consumers can search through the Internet to understand.
2) through a variety of television, newspapers, periodicals and other propaganda media, advertisements, advertised to achieve the purpose.
3) by phone, door to door, handing out leaflets, information and other ways to let customers know our products. The third step: First, Nike is a major international brand, trust and recognition, and then a fancy &NIKE& brand of high quality and classic design. Products, raw materials are the best, and can meet the various needs of customers, consumers find value for money, the last member of Nike's marketing will give customers the best attitude and service. Step four: 1) to enjoy the shopping environment and customer needs are respected
4) Customers want you value their time Step Five: After you buy enough to use in the process, if the customer feel the products described above, it wi If customers feel meets or higher than the actual product description, be satisfied. Whether the above case, services are very important. If this is the first case, you can make up for quality of service quality o if it is the second case, you can do a good reputation services, publicity, so that more customers to buy our products.
The first step: The first is the need to exercise, and secondly to keep up with fashion and the world-renowned brands to meet their satisfaction.In addition, the big star as a spokesperson is also a lot of role play.Step two: 1) to link our product information to the major well-known Web site, consumers can search through the Internet to understand.
3) by phone, door to door, handing out leaflets, information and other ways to let customers know our products.The third step: First, Nike is a major international brand, trust and recognition, and then a fancy &NIKE& brand of high quality and classic design. Products, raw materials are the best, and can meet the various needs of customers, consumers find value for money, the last member of Nike's marketing will give customers the best attitude and service.Step four: 1) to enjoy the shopping environment and customer needs are respected
4) Customers want you value their timeStep Five: After you buy enough to use in the process, if the customer feel the products described above, it wi If customers feel meets or higher than the actual product description, be satisfied. Whether the above case, services are very important. If this is the first case, you can make up for quality of service quality o if it is the second case, you can do a good reputation services, publicity,
The first step: The first is the need to exercise, and secondly to keep up with fashion and the world-renowned brands to meet their satisfaction.In addition, the big star as a spokesperson is also a lot of role play.Step two: 1) to link our product information to the major well-known Web site, consumers can search through the Internet to understand.
3) by phone, door to door, handing out leaflets, information and other ways to let customers know our products.The third step: First, Nike is a major international brand, trust and recognition, and then a fancy &NIKE& brand of high quality and classic design. Products, raw materials are the best, and can meet the various needs of customers, consumers find value for money, the last member of Nike's marketing will give customers the best attitude and service.Step four: 1) to enjoy the shopping environment and customer needs are respected
4) Customers want you value their timeStep Five: After you buy enough to use in the process, if the customer feel the products described above, it wi If customers feel meets or higher than the actual product description, be satisfied. Whether the above case, services are very important. If this is the first case, you can make up for quality of service quality o if it is the second case, you can do a good reputation services, publicity, so that more customers to buy our products应该没错
谷歌翻译The first step: The first is the need to exercise, and secondly to keep up with fashion and the world-renowned brands to meet their satisfaction. In addition, the big star as a spokesperson is also a lot of role play. Step two: 1) to link our product information to the major well-known Web site, consumers can search through the Internet to understand.
4) Customers want you value their time Step Five: After you buy enough to use in the process, if the customer feel the products described above, it wi If customers feel meets or higher than the actual product description, be satisfied. Whether the above case, services are very important. If this is the first case, you can make up for quality of service quality o if it is the second case, you can do a good reputation services, publicity, so that more customers to buy our products.朗读显示对应的拉丁字符的拼音
The first step: the first is to exercise the need, the second is to keep up with fashion and to meet their world famous brand the satisfaction.In addition, big stars as a spokesperson played a lot of action.Step 2:1) put our products information links to each big famous site, consumers can through online search to understand.2) through the various television, newspapers, periodicals and magazines, etc, all sorts of media advertising, get advertising purpose.3) by phone, door-to-door, hair handbill, material, and other ways to let customers understand our products.Step 3: first NIKE is a major international brand, trustworthy and recognition, followed by the NIKE brand &fancy& good quality, design classic. The raw material is the best product ?
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙翻译一下!!
请帮忙翻译一下!! 15
 Here are good answers to some of the tougher questions asked in job interviews. If you can smoothly supply answers like these during the interview, you are bound to make a good impression.

1. What is important to you in a job?

Mention specific rewards other than a paycheck for example, challenge, the feeling of accomplishment, and knowing that you have made a contribution.

2. Why do you want to work for this organization?

Cite its reputation, the opportunities it offers, and the working conditions. Stress that you want to work for this organization, not just any organization.

3. Why should we employ you?

Point to your academic preparation, job skills, and enthusiasm about working for the firm. Mention your performance in school or previous employment as evidence of your ability to learn and to become productive quickly. If the job involves management responsibilities, refer to past activities as proof of your ability to get along with others and to work as part of a team.

4. If we hire you, how long will you stay with us?

Answer by saying along these lines: &As long as my position here allows me to learn and to advance at a pace with my abilities.&

5. Can we offer you a career path?

Reply: &I believe you could, once I know the normal progression within the organization. Can you tell me about it?& The answer may be revealing.

6. What are your greatest strengths?

Give a response like one of the following: &I can see what needs to be done and do it&, &I&&m wiling to make decisions&, &I work well with others,& &I can organize my time efficiently.&

7. What are you greatest weakness?

Identify one or two, such as the following:& I tend to drive myself toohard&, & I expect others to perform beyond their capacities&, & I like to see a job done quickly, and I&&m critical if it isn&&t.& Note these weaknesses could also be regarded as desirable qualities. The trick with this question is to describe a weaknes
这里有良好的答案部分的更严厉的询问的问题在面试。如果你能顺利供应的答案一样,这些在采访过程中,你是势必使一个良好的印象。
1 。在工作中您什么是很重要的?
提及具体的奖励以外的其他薪资举例来说,面临的挑战,感觉成绩,并知道你已作出了贡献。 

2 。为什么你想不想为这个组织工作呢? 

举其声誉,它提供的机会,和工作条件。强调一点,您想要的工作,为这个组织的,不只是任何组织。 

3 。我们为什么要雇用你呢? 

指向您的学术准备,工作技能,和热情的工作,为坚定的。提及您的表现,在学校或以前的就业作为证据,你的学习能力,并成为生产力的迅速。如果工作涉及的管理责任,是指过去的活动,以证明你的能力相处,与他人和工作的一部分,一个团队。 

4 。如果我们雇用你,你会和我们在一起的多久呢? 

回答说,沿着这些线: “只要我的立场,在这里可以让我学习和前进的步伐,与我的能力” 。 

5 。我们可以为您提供的职业道路呢? 

答复: “我相信你可以,一旦我知道的正常进展该组织内部,你能告诉我关于它” ?答案可能揭示。 

6 。什么是您最大的优点呢? 

作出回应,例如下列之一: “我可以看到,需要做什么和做” , “ i&&m wiling作出决定” , “我的工作,以及与他人” , “我可以安排我的时间效率。 “ 

7 。什么是你最大的弱点? 

确定一个或两个,如下列: “我倾向于驾驶自己” , “我期望他人履行超出其能力” , “我希望看到的工作,很快的是关键,如果“注意这些弱点也可以被视为是可取的素质。带着这个问题是在描述一个弱点

相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家请帮忙翻译一下!_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一下!
1.我们将在百度,谷歌,搜搜等各大搜索网站上锁定我们商店的关键词并在各大主要搜索引 擎中抢占关键词排名,这将使我们目标客户在第一时间很容易地找到我们。2.我们准备在各大热门网站上张贴广告和我们网站的链接。3.我们将聘请专业人员去各大论坛发布我们店铺的链接和我们的联系方式。4.我们准备在其他如淘宝,拍拍等网络零售商圈开设网店,并出售我们店内比较热门的订订斥寡俪干筹吮船经商品 ,这将提高我们的知名度,并吸引更多的顾客。5.我们会在各个电视台里插播我们商店的广告。
提问者采纳
1.We will in 100 degrees, valley song, search to wait each the keyword that greatly search a website to lock to settle our house to combine at each greatly mainly search to rob to have keyword placings in the index Qing, this will make we object the customer find out us very easily at no 1 time.2.We prepare in each the chaining catenate that paste up advertisement and our website on the big popular website.3.We will appoint chaining catenate and our link methodses that the professional personnel releases our premises to each big forum.4.We prepare at other like Tao treasure, clap etc. network retail shopping area start internet store, and sell to compare a hot issue article inside our store, this will raise our popularities, and draw on more shoppers.5.We will put the advertisement of sowing our house in each 订订斥寡俪干筹吮船经television station.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
1. We will be in baidu, Google, search the drawnet website the keywords and lock our shop in every major search led taking the keywords ranking single-handedly, this will make our target customers in the first time easily find us. 2. We are prepared in each big popular web site Posting on advertising订订斥寡俪干筹吮船经 and our website links. 3. We will employ professional personnel to each big BBS launch our shop links and the way to contact us. 4. We are prepared in other such as taobao, clap and other network retail business circle, and sell us open shop store hot goods, which will improve our name recognition and attract more customers. 5. We will in various television commercial advertisement in our shop.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁各位英语大师傅请帮忙,翻译一下谢谢了!
各位英语大师傅请帮忙,翻译一下谢谢了!
I finally got somene to translate all of your emails. I&m so happy to know your thoughts and feelings. I wish I was coming back to China sooner that October, but it do not think it will be possible.

Some of my friends, think I&m crazy for falling in love with a woman that I don&t know very well and who is so much younger than me. I don&t care what they say, I can&t change how I feel about you. Other friends notice how I seem more happy lately. When I tell them why I have changed (because of you!) they are happy for me.

Sometimes I have doubts. I wonder why you care for me so much. I am old. I am fat. I am not a very good lover. I have so many faults. There are so many better looking and younger men than me. I&m not complaining. I feel so lucky that such a beautiful and passionate young woman cares for me. You make me so happy.

All I think about is seeing you again and maybe someday bringing you to America.

Take good care of yourself and keep loving me. I love you more than words can express.
翻译如下(希望你看得懂,真的是一封很深情的信)
我终于让人帮我把你所有的电子邮件都翻译出来了,我很高兴能够了解到你的想法和感受。我希望早于10月回到中国,但这可能无法实现。 

我的一些朋友,认为我狂热地爱上了一个我还不是十分了解的并且比我年纪比我小很多的女子,我不介意他们说什么,我不会改变自己对你的看法。其他的一些朋友都注意到最近我似乎更加开心了。当我告诉他们,为什么我变了(是因为你! ) ,他们都为我感到开心。 

有时候,我有疑问。我想知道为什么如此地喜欢我。我很老。我很胖。我不是一个很好的恋爱对象。我有这么多的不足。有那么多比我好看和年轻的男子。我从来没有抱怨。我感到很幸运,有这样一个美丽而热情的年轻女子爱着我。你让我感觉如此幸福。 

我想的所有的事情就是能够再次见到你,也许总有一天,你会来美国。 

好好照顾自己,继续爱我吧。我对你的爱真的无法用言语来表达。
其他回答 (2)
我终于得到索梅内翻译,您所有的电子邮件。我很高兴知道你的想法与感受。我想我是未来回到中国越早10月,但它不认为这将会成为可能。 

我的一些朋友,认为我疯了下降的爱上了一个女子,我不知道很清楚是谁这么多比我小。我不介意他们说什么,我不能改变如何,我觉得你。其他朋友的通知,如何我似乎更幸福最近。当我告诉他们,所以我已经改变(因为你! ) ,他们很乐意为我。 

有时候,我有疑问。我不知道为什么你照顾我这么多。我很老。我发。我不是一个很好的情人。我有这么多的故障。有这么多好看和年轻男子比我。我没有抱怨。我觉得这么幸运,这样一个美丽而热情的年轻女子关心我。你让我太高兴。 

所有我认为大约是看到你再次,也许总有一天,为您带来美国。 

好好照顾自己和保持爱我。我爱你多字可以表达。
上面的是用英语翻译软件翻得,很多错误
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 翻译是一门艺术 的文章

随机推荐