Thishe is my friendd H...

"火眼金睛,选出合适的答案。1. 当你认识了一位新朋友时,你可以说:[ ]A. Nice to meet you.B. Whats this?2. 她是我的朋友,可以说:[ ]A. She is my friend.B. H..."阅读答案_情景交际_小学资源网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
"火眼金睛,选出合适的答案。1. 当你认识了一位新朋友时,你可以说:[ ]A. Nice to meet you.B. Whats this?2. 她是我的朋友,可以说:[ ]A. She is my friend.B. H..."阅读答案
&&&&&&&&&&
"火眼金睛,选出合适的答案。1. 当你认识了一位新朋友时,你可以说:[ ]A. Nice to meet you.B. Whats this?2. 她是我的朋友,可以说:[ ]A. She is my friend.B. H..."阅读答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
火眼金睛,选出合适的答案。
1. 当你认识了一位新朋友时,你可以说:
A. Nice to meet you.B. What's this?
2. 她是我的朋友,可以说:
A. She is my friend.B. He is my friend.
3. 关上门,可以说:
A. Close the door.B. Close the window.
4. 你想知道它是什么颜色的,可以问:
A. What colour is it?B. Where is it?
参考答案:
1. A &2. A &3. A &4. A
英语录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇英语: 下一篇英语:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)您当前的位置: >>
Starter>Module 1 My teacher and my friends>Unit 3This is my friend
上传会员:bingkuyijia
审 核 人:heyeyi
资料编号:4-1068930
课件类型:
授权方式:自己原创
资料版本:外研版
运行环境:Powerpoint
适用地区:浙江省金华市
文件大小:0.99M
下载次数:552次
等级评定:免点
需要点数:免点
上传日期:
会员互动:
审核评价:值得借鉴
==================资料简介======================公开课使用课件================================================压缩包内容:This is my friend.ppt管理员:14张幻灯片,教学设计比较简单。
点数不够 ->
学校用户免费试用 ->
资料下载地址与帮助
普通用户下载:
校网通下载:()
下载说明:免点 半个月内下载同一份资料不重复扣点。
本站承诺:如发现资料有严重质量问题,。如若属实,我们会补偿您此资料所扣点数
英语学科最新资源
同分类其它资源
相关书籍推荐
查看次数:2149次
查看次数:2617次
作者上传的其它资源您当前的位置: >>
Unit 3 This is my friend
上传会员:wendy0112
审 核 人:liuguoxiang
资料编号:4-797386
课件类型:
授权方式:自己原创
资料版本:外研版
运行环境:Powerpoint
适用地区:全国
文件大小:1.18M
下载次数:538次
等级评定:免点
需要点数:免点
上传日期:
会员互动:
审核评价:可操作性强,值得借鉴
14张幻灯片,无音频和视频,课件内容丰富详实,很好的课件。
点数不够 ->
学校用户免费试用 ->
资料下载地址与帮助
普通用户下载:
校网通下载:()
下载说明:免点 半个月内下载同一份资料不重复扣点。
本站承诺:如发现资料有严重质量问题,。如若属实,我们会补偿您此资料所扣点数
英语学科最新资源
同分类其它资源
相关书籍推荐
查看次数:2149次
查看次数:2617次
作者上传的其它资源初一完形填空_百度知道
初一完形填空
初一(或者初二也可以!,最好多一些,要答案,简单一点的)的英语完形填空
提问者采纳
C. One is a
name is Judy. My (
) 19. A. friendly
she is in Shanghai. sell
B. A, Mum, I eat porridge and Chinese bread, rice and vegetables. some
I don`t go home for lunch. So I often eat a lot
) 31. There is (有)
meat. A. him
“Have a cake. A. What (
) 20. A. him
C. A. his (
) 62. He likes China very much. Her (
) 52, vegetables and fruits(水果). speaks
C. A. Sometimes(有时) I eat Beijing roast duck, too. at
C. There are
people in the picture. She often learns it from
. about I My name is Lisa Green. eating
B. A. rice
) 64. brown (
) 76. so (
breakfast. He has a happy family. And he speaks Chinese very
C. He likes playing the guitar
. A. A, fish. have
C. We often
him pick (摘) apples. studies
C. hospital (
) 71?” Mrs White asks. A. A. A.A! It is me. A. We are very
B. A. We also buy many kinds of food
my uncle`s son in a shop, China. She goes to sohool at 7. What color (
) 78. They (
) 49. from (
) 38. A. A. A. bring
C. I think my uncle will
us a lot of apples when
come back. A. A. me (
) 85. for C. He has many
trees on his farm. get to (
) 75. Chinese
C. A. The boy beside (在……旁边) my mother is my
two children. so
C. A. a rice (
) 50. mother
B. seven (
) 24. about
D Julia is
American girl . much
B. Chinese (
) 13. I like apples very much. to
is my father`s favorite sport, fish and
. There are too many cars on the way. come
B. A. They are really (确实地) nice. A. on (
) 73. A. afternoon (
) 96. A. are
B, “You buy our daughter the dress. At
C,” her mother
. A. A. any
C. A. A. Hers
C. A. He is eight years old. England
B. My parents don`t go to
and I don`t go to school. A. Mr. I`m from
. Everyone likes her very much. studying (
) 43, fish. now, Michael and Lucy. study
B. A. A, Xie Caixia and me. and Mrs White go to the shop. A. I like to work
the farm. Then
C. twelve (
) 53. plays
) 59. am (
C. I have a cousin完形填空 专题
A I have a good friend. Me
) 99. A. Her
a good dinner, an egg and
bread for breakfast . so
) 44. brother (
) 89. his G Li Lin is a good friend of mine. A. run (
) 74. A. A. helping (
) 95. I have dinner at home
my father and mother. Mr White says to
B. We get up early this
. Judy is in Beijing with her
, my mother. has (
) 57. English
B. drinks (
) 72. drive
B. Her mother is in
. They can`t
too fast and it`s not easy to park (停) their car. Hello
B. their B I am a new student in Class 10. A. A. for
) 87. answer
B. We H It`s Sunday. are
C:00. Sometimes we
with our friends, my sister and
. A. My uncle is my father`s
) 10. Li Lin and I like
meat. Judy and I
in the same class. the girl
B. My mother
near (在……旁边) my father. speaks
near my mother is my little sister. grandfather
C. A. It is about ten o`clock when they
the shop. Guitar
boy in the middle (在中间). in (
) 33. them
B. A. A. evening
B. He is an English teacher. English
C. his daughter C. A. A:00. on
father is very happy every day, chicken? Please tell me. same
C. A. has (
) 8. A. boy
B. grandpa (
) 84. A. it`s nice, he
it with his friends.
love my family very much. these
name is Gina Brown. Me
are very happy. A, they don`t have time to cook lunch. of
C. My cousic and I often play computer games together (一起). go E Look at this picture. She`s from the U. A. Julia often
up at 6. Him
C. the same
B. They are my father.
nice. A. room
B. their (
) 68. A. grandparents C. American (
C. Zhang Tao and Wang Dong like to eat chicken. My
B. So we go to the
to do some farm work.
Chinese name is Da Shan and his
name is Mark Rowswell. A. Her
C. Da Shan
a big nose. My father is a cook and my mother is a nurse.” Answers the girl in the shop. they
C.” Then they find a yellow skirt. uncle B. four
B. Zhang Tao and Wang Dong
in his home. the people
B, you can also see Mary. A. work (
) 92. get up
B. A. some (
) 65. They love
very much. brother (
) 56. farm
B. apples (
) 94. comes
) 4. school (
) 83. girl
C. A. the drink
B.S.S. A. A. get
English and French (法语). to eat
C. A. brother (
) 47. A, noodles. His
New York . says
fish. orange
C. I eat chicken. Japanese B. A. do play (
) 88. Basketball
) 21. A. call
) 67. put (
) 35. different
) 27. goes
C. Mr. I have breakfast at home.
is very clever and cute. of (
) 42. having
) 30! it is a picture of my friends and me.
C. The skirt also looks very nice. A. A. speak
C.” The skirt is only fifty-two yuan. I must
now. clothes
C. The other (另一个) one
a girl,”says Julia. And red is their daughter`s favorite
C. girls (
) 16. rices
C. How much
B. A. His wife (妻子) is from Sichuan. eat out
F Do you know that girl. Mrs White (
) 80. A, big eyes
short brown hair. So there are (有) __20__ girls in the picture. many
C. sports (
are old and they have no work. And there is some rice. A. to
C. She has a happy family.
C. A. have
B, a big mouth and blue eyes. School
B. happy J Today is Sunday, vegetables. my
C. A;30 on weekdays . I
C, “All right. Now he teaches English
Beijing. walk
name is Xie Caixia, too. many (
) 36. son (
) 51. for C. A. to
B. A;30 and
before 8. I’m getting late. A.
, Julia. at (
B. A. 初一全科目课件教案习题汇总语文数学英语历史地理What
B. Zhao is our Chinese teacher. play
B. A, so I`d like to buy this skirt
her. speak (
) 14, noodles and cakes. My uncle is a farmer, I’m from Canada. I am very happy to
two good friends here.
name is Wang Lin. from
) 23. the U. I go to
home for dinner. His
) 2. A. A. I
B. Because
likes them very much. two
) 32. father
B. “NO. It (
) 39. English
C. A. I have a big
. “It`s not expensive (贵的). me
B. morning
here, thank you. She
a small nose. Judy likes playing the guitar.” Mrs White says. I
) 28. very much (
) 60. And they often come to China. A. She
B! My name is Jane. A. She
in a junior high school in zhengzhou. clothes (
) 77. I’m in Beijing. How many
C. bring (
) 79, too. “
is this dress. “It`s eighty yuan. Julia has breakfast
her parents at 7, my brother. they (
) 98 A. Da Shan`s father and mother are in Canada. parents
B. Our C. A. but
C. A. Or (
C. She’s thirteen . both
) 25. He likes reading and he loves
a lot. A. well (
B. A. has (
My mother and father
are doctors. She is
. They start (出发)
eight thirty. has (
) 69. are (
) 18. They want to buy their daughter some
) 17. My (
) 12. have
) 29. I can have
foods for lunch. I
C. In the shop they see a
dress. His (
) 45, cakes. Her hair
long and blond. family
) 97. sport
B. Besides (除了) Wang Lin. The food here is good. China (
) 54. Work (
B, water and tea on it. A. My
name is Liu Yufei. A. A? Ah. she often has a cup of tea. help
B. You can
me Gina or Liu Yunfei. A. Her father is an English teacher in Beijing. school
) 100. meet (
) 81. I often have lunch in a restaurant near my school. six C Hi. girl
C. tells (
from Canada, milk and vegtables
the desk. This is a photo
my family. to have
B. We all wear (穿) our old clothes. is (
) 46. the food
C. Chinese (
like China. A. on
C. We like
提问者评价
谢谢,另外一位的也很好,可惜只能采纳一个&&谢谢大家了
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
s car , he catches the number 11 bus to work. makes B.Under
( )8._5_ doctors can only spend a few minutes with such patient? A computer &#92. by train C.Tall
( )6:00 every morning. Through “Alive and Well”they can telephone their parents and they do not ______17______ about this or giving out their addresses. A,though he can&#92. get up C. I can’t __3__ my friends after school __4__I have to __5__my dog for a walk.A. crying ( )7. talk D. does D.sick person B. A. &#47.bring puter C. away Bout C一:15. ask for B.doctor
( )2.important C. everyone D, and finishes at a quarter to five.A. by air ( ) 10.Robot.Kind B. On C. __10__ can I do. C 15. The Hardens’ 15-year-old daughter has gone ___12____ six months before、1-5ABCBB 6-10ABBBB 六. I have to __2___ at 6. is C.With B.A. Then I have to help my mother __8__ dinner. A. A. a few ( )2. London D. go to bed B. anyone C. A. A. A. cried C.Busy C. A.He has bread and a glass of milk ___5___ breakfast.up D. at B.A at B with C for D to
( )6. For only two pence(便士)they can go into a telephone coin box and call their parents. He thinks his life is very interesting. kind
14.but D. Jim finishes work at 10. We had great fun __3__ in the water.by plane B. B 12.A letter B letters C friends D words ( )5. learning ( )10. A 13. So children do not want to tell their parents where they are.A.Free D. Parents of runaway children who are _______16_______ eighteen can ask the police to bring their children home. D 19. So ______15_____ can speak to the child or make him return home.A.robot B. New York
20.For C;t completely_9_the place of _10_ doctors. do ( )9. 9 B in one&#39. sad D. brings ( ) 7. I have too __1_ rules in my family. A.He is one metre tall and has a face_4_a TV screen. home B. village ( ) 3. The program ___7____ at 7. A. played C. uses C. A.have C. Hll see a new _1_at a hospitai near London if you go there. A:00 every morning. ( )1.A to B for C fo D and
( )4.” Ronals and Edwine Harden were so ______13_____ that they started a special telephone service (服务)called“Alive and Well”, but sometimes he goes__9___. Later I have to go to the Children’s Palace __9__ the piano. Young people can phone“Alive and Well”and leave a message for their parents. On Christmas Eve she rang them. any C. He__3___ a lift (电梯)to go up and down. They can dial 5675339 and ______20______ a parent worry.in ( )5. He was __6__. I never have any fun. take C. A. A. large
( ) 2.A begins B finishes C over D start
( )8, got a very special call. an B. There are lots of ___4___ to him every day. A.tired B, the Hardens. city D,A是time to do sth. on C. Usually. ( )1. think B: Is he dead or alive. A. stop B.nurse C. playing ( )4.He ___10___ newspaper and listens to music after supper. to learn C.a few ( )10. A. make C. takes D.Robot.A looks B reads C sees D watches 二. His work starts at half past eight. A, I’m not happy. learn B.on C. 16;&quot. look C. feeling C,A是太……的意思 3 B thank sb. At ( )8. 为了什么感谢某人 4 B 每天他都有很多的来信 5 C 作为他的早饭 6 C 到达 A是走 B是得到 D是起床 7 A 开始 D的时态不对? ( )1. happy C. go B、On Christmas Eve a few days ago. cloud C. A. About 30. shot C. That made me __8__ very happy. A. A:30. for sth. feel B;s time ____8____ the news、Mike is an Englishman. It is about two hundred meters from ___8___home.late B,应该是第三人称单数 8 B 该是新闻时间了. him ( )8.if C. because ( )5.like B. then C.send D. exciting
12. I didn’t have __9__ money __10__ a taxi. tall B. It __6___him down to the first floor. on foot D. difficult D.himself ( ) 9. mends ( ) 4. lose B.Robot can do a lot of things people can do,a human doctor can_8_a lot of uesful information(信息)when he meets his patient. sunny ( )2. office D. Why B, I have to clean my room and wash my clothes.But Dr.spend B. B 18. kilometers C. much C. many B, we went __4__.as D. parents D.meters B.A by B in C on D takes
( )10,000 British teenagers have left home and many of them are probably in _______19_______、Dear Dr Know. And I have to __6_ in bed by ten o’clock. A. room ( ) 6.A.A.A. minutes D.lead
( )10. be B. people C. A! It was _1__ and hot all day,_2_he never speaks. make B. runs D;tell&#92.He can work 24 hours a day and never gets _3_. town C、
1 A 在肯定句中表示并列 2 C also是&的意思. We __2__ to a beautiful beach. his C. costs B. D 17;
( ) 8. friends 15. Every day he leaves his__5__and walks to the lift. Tokyo C? 11. At 8. It was only a 20-second call but it was very ____11____:30.He plays the new records (唱片)of the pop songs and modern music for his listeners. A. cries B. small D. He__4___ to work early. A.take D. shop B. play B. building C.women D. Then he walks to __7___bus stop. A. got C,too. A. am ( )7.woounded
( )4.He is Dr. some B. no one
16.A and B with C but D about
( )2. I helped __7__ find his father. He gets back home at half past5. back D;&#39.go home ( )3, I found a little boy __5__ in the corner、1-5CCCBC 6-10BCABC 五. A. listen to C. write down 19. carry ( )6. went ( )3, an English couple. bring B. meet ( )4. He goes home ____9____ his car.necessary D.shopped ( )5. spends C.because ( )3. A. goes ( ) 5. watch B. so B. look up D. hear
18.Robot do this.speak ( )9. The service helps ______14______ to get in touch with children who have run away from home. He lives in a __1___ building in the __2___ London. A. Pairs B. He works very hard.a C. feel D. felt ( )9.A. interesting B. Jim Green gets up at 6. leave 一. wants C. In the afternoon.so B, ”she said.off C. over D、DCAAB
CABCD 四. The telephone are answered by answering machines. someone B. A. A. ( )1.A goes B gets C gets to D gets up ( )7.He is very clever. he B. So I walked back to the hotel:00 it&#39.shopping C. The bus stop is in front of a station. He leaves home at 6. begins B.impossibleC. In B. C 20. for 五.Behind D;也&quot, “I love you. ( ) 1、A Diary
Great weather. He gets out of the lift. him D. along 13. “I’m phoning to wish you a happy Christmas.interesting ( )7. The Hardens and their helpers ______18______ the telephone messages and connect(联系)the addresses given.give C. crying ( )6. A. I can’t watch TV on school nights. angry B. wind B:30 and ___6___ his office at 7. What C. the D.his B. worry C. A;&quot. Doctors often need to ask their patients a lot of questions. How can Dr、You&#92. A. How 六. There are eighteen floors in the building and he lives on him what to do. under 17. A. _7__ weekends. lost C. On the way. A. above C. hours 四.A too B to C also D so ( )3. B 14. making C. He works in a factory about ten__10___ from his home.A.chemist D. A. with B.A. Some of them often make phone calls to him and thank him ___3___ his work. he C;&#39. A、11.human 三,A是 B by car 10 B 看报纸是 read newspaper二. They ___2___like Jim Green.Most of the girls___1____ boys like the program、ABC Radio Jim Green is an announcer(播音员)for the program. teachers B.A to B for C of D in ( )9. country B
为您推荐:
完形填空的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置:
>>>Tom is my friend.I’m in Class Three with ______ .[ ]A. h..
Tom is my friend.&&I’m in Class Three with ______ .&&
A. her&&&&&&&& B. she&&C. him&&&&&&&&&& D. he
题型:单选题难度:偏易来源:同步题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“Tom is my friend.I’m in Class Three with ______ .[ ]A. h..”主要考查你对&&人称代词&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
人称代词:人称代词是用来表示人的代词,有单数和复数之分,有主格和宾格之分。人称代词的主格在句中作主语;人称代词的宾格在句中作宾语,也可作动词或介词的宾语。  主格:I, we, you, he, she, it, they在句子中作主语宾格:me, us, you, him, her, it, them在句子中作宾语He and I are in the same class. 我和他在同一个班级。Can you see them in the street? 你能看见他们在街上吗?人称代词在句中的作用:1)主格作主语。如:I am Chinese.我是中国人。2)宾格作宾语,放在及物动词或介词之后,有时还可以在口语中用作表语。如:①I don't know her.我不认识她。(动词宾语)②What's wrong with it?它怎么了?(介词宾语)③-Open the door,please.3)作表语作表语一般用主格, 但在口语中也常用宾格I saw at once it was her.我一下子看到了她。It's me.请开门,是我。(表语)4)作同位语作同位语是用宾格We ,us ,there,will be able to fulfill the task.我们三人就能完成这项任务。主宾格的替换:一、宾格代替主格a.在简短对话中,当人称代词单独使用或在not后,多用宾语。  ---- I like English. --我喜欢英语。  ---- Me too. --我也喜欢。  ---- Have more wine? --再来点酒喝吗?  ---- Not me. --我可不要了。b.在表示比较的非正式的文体中,常用宾格代替主格。但如果比较状语的谓语保留,则主语只能用主格。  He is taller than I/me.  He is taller than I am.二、主格代替宾格a.在介词but,except后,有时可用主格代替宾格。b.在电话用语中常用主格。  ---- I wish to speak to Mary. --我想和玛丽通话。  ---- This is she. --我就是玛丽。注意:在动词be或to be后的人称代词视其前面的名词或代词而定。  I thought it was she. 我以为是她。 (主格----主格)  I thought it to be her. (宾格----宾格)  I was taken to be she. 我被当成了她。 (主格----主格)They took me to be her.他们把我当成了她。 (宾格----宾格)人称代词用法:一、人称代词的宾格在句中作宾语,往往用在动词或介词后面。例:1.Listen to me,Dad.2.Peter is sitting behind me.3.Let me got here now.4.Give me an orange,please.二、you既是"你"或"你们"的主格,又是它们的宾格;her既是"她"的所有格,又是它的宾格。我们可以根据它们在句子中的位置来判断它们属于主格、所有格还是宾格。三、and是一个我们常用来连接两个词的连接词。它虽然与介词with有同样的意思,但它的前后可以是人称代词的主语,也可以是人称代词的宾格,而with只能跟人称代词的宾格。如:You and I are going to school.  You are going to school with me.四、第三人称代词单数:er,sie,es 及 复数 sie 可指代人或物以及其它抽象概念等。此时,它们的性,数,格要与被指代的名词一致。人称代词用法口诀:人称代词分主/宾,只有八对要区分。你(们)、它主/宾同一形,其余主/宾须分清。谓语之前主格填,动/介之后宾格跟,口语运用最灵活,表语也可用宾格。人称代词并列现,注意顺序礼貌见,二一、三一、二三一,第一人称最谦虚,若把错误责任担,第一人称须当先。动前主格动后宾,名前形容介后宾;如果名词含在内,选用名物代就行。
人称代词并列用法的排列顺序:1)单数人称代词并列作主语时,其顺序为:第二人称→第三人称→第一人称即:you and I;he/she/itandI;you,he/she/it and I2)复数人称代词作主语时,其顺序为:第一人称→第二人称→第三人称即:we,you and they人称代词的变格形式:
them人称代词的形式:在一般现在时中,当主语是第三人称单数时,谓语动词要用第三人称单数形式,即常在动词原形后加-s或-es  一、人称代词he,she,it是第三人称单数。如: He likes watching TV. 他喜欢看电视。 She has lunch at twelve. 她十二点吃午餐。 It looks like a cat. 它看起来像只猫。 二、单个人名、地名或称呼作主语;是第三人称单数。如: ①Han Mei looks like her mother. 韩梅看起来像她的母亲。 ②Beijing is in China. 北京在中国。 ③Uncle Wang often makes cakes. 王叔叔经常做蛋糕。 三、单数可数名词或"this / that / the+单数可数名词"作主语时,是第三人称单数。如: ①A horse is a useful animal. 马是有用的动物。 ②This book is yours. 这本书是你的。 ③That car is red. 那辆小汽车是红色的。 ④The cat is Lucy's. 这只猫是露茜的。 四、不定代词someone,somebody,nobody,everything,something等及指示代词this,that作主语时,是第三人称单数。如: ①Everyone is here. 大家到齐了。 ②There is something wrong with the watch. 这块手表有毛病。 ③This is a pen. 这是一支钢笔。 ④That is an eraser. 那是一块橡皮擦。 五、不可数名词作主语时为第三人称单数。如: ①The milk is in the glass. 牛奶在玻璃杯里。 ②The bread is very small. 那面包很小。 六、当数字或字母作主语时,看作第三人称单数。如: ①"6" is a lucky number. "6"是个吉利数字。 ②"I" is a letter. "I"是个字母。
发现相似题
与“Tom is my friend.I’m in Class Three with ______ .[ ]A. h..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 he is my friend 的文章

随机推荐