the fact is thatt the person ...

The person I like_百度知道Who is the person is standing at the gate of Beijing Tourism Tower?A.that B.who C.which D.whom
答案为A.定语从句that is standing at the gate of Beijing Tourism Tower修饰先行词the person.因为这个句子是以who为疑问词的疑问句,则定语从句不能用who来引导,以避免重复,只能用that.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
B.who 定语从句先行词在从句中做主语,所以引导词应该还是who。
应该选C,which修饰前面的the person望能采纳哦,谢谢!
扫描下载二维码关于定语从句:请在需要的地方填上who,which,that或whose:1、This is the hotel at () we are staying.2、Is this the money () you lost?3、That is the horse () won the race.4、He is the sort of person () everyone admires.我认为1填where 2不必填 3填which 4填who或that.请问1中那个at有什么用?再请问定语从句中何时可省略引导词,何时不能?请详说!
█花仔1330
1which ,at which=where2that/which/不填3that/which4who定语从句中,只有引导词作宾语时,才可省略
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
是不是只能用一次
扫描下载二维码定语从句一、用关系代词填空:that、which、who、whom、whose1、I know the person ____company produces new machines2.There is no person____is always in the right3.This is the very person____I need4、This is the person____ story surrised everybody5、He is the only person____is right6.Is this factory the one ____a lot of students visited yesterday?7.Is this man the one ____we met on the party last night?8.The first thing ____we should do is to clean the room9.You should do all____ I told you to do10.This is the best film________has been shown this year11.She is the engineer____woik is considered to be the best here12.I don not have any friends____can lend me some money13.This is the tallest building____I have ever seen14.They talked much____had nothing todo with the matter15.There is little____I can give you
一、用关系代词填空:that、which、who、whom、whose1、I know the person __WHOSE__company produces new machines2.There is no person__THAT__is always in the right3.This is the very person__THAT__I need4、This is the person__WHOSE__ story surrised everybody5、He is the only person_THAT___is right6.Is this factory the one ___THAT / WHICH_a lot of students visited yesterday?7.Is this man the one __THAT / WHOM / 不填__we met on the party last night?8.The first thing __THAT 、 不填__we should do is to clean the room9.You should do all__that、 不填__ I told you to do10.This is the best film___that_____has been shown this year11.She is the engineer__whose__woik is considered to be the best here12.I don not have any friends_that___can lend me some money13.This is the tallest building__that,不填__I have ever seen14.They talked much__that__had nothing todo with the matter15.There is little__that,不填__I can give you
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. whose2. who/that3. who/whom/that/不填,也许有人说只能用that,但是先行词被最高级、the very、the only修饰只用that指的是先行词是事物,而非指人。4. whose5. who/that6. that7. who/whom/不填8. that/不填9. that/...
扫描下载二维码Who is the person ___ is reading the newspaper over there?为什么用that不用 who
问的这个问题,相信尼知道什么是定语从句,其实尼问的问题,一般情况下是都可以用的,但是你要记住一点,一句话里面有WHO了就不要再次用WHO了,要用替换的THAT.这个情况有时候会发生在WHICH和THAT的身上.记住了,这也是定语从句who 和that特殊情况的一种譬如:which is the bag that is in the shop?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
人用who, 物用that/this。
that 指带那个人
who也可以做先行词是人的定语从句的关系代词啊,who为什么不行呢
这是一个定语从句,用that不用who.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 the fact is that 的文章

随机推荐