求写一篇future 英语作文文,the future...

举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“阅读下面短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。So...”,相似的试题还有:
阅读下面短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。Social PracticeSocial practice has been more and more popular in schools. Senior school students are asked to enter society and get some ideas of it. Surely, social practice has many advantages. Firstly, social practice can offer students a chance to contact society and meet different kinds of people. In this way students can gain some precious social experience, which will be useful to their future career. Secondly, students can apply what they have learned in class to practical work, thus knowing themselves more clearly. Thirdly, social practice can bring them some financial reward and make them more independent of their family.However, some problems may arise if no correct guidance is made. For example, some students get overly interested in social practice and want to work full-time and earn more money, thus neglecting their studies. And some students are likely to get in touch with the dark side of society, which will affect their future values.In order to carry out social practice smoothly, students should first know their objective. They should put their studies in the first place and see social practice just as a useful supplement(补充), so they ought to try to strike a balance between social practice and their studies.【写作内容】1. 请以约30个词概括上文的内容;2. 请以约120个词谈谈你对“社会实践”的看法,包括如下要点:(1) 谈谈社会实践的重要性;(2) 你或你朋友所经历过的一次社会实践;(3) 你认为如何协调好学习与社会实践的关系。【写作要求】1. 可以用事例或者其他论述方法支持你的观点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不能直 接引用原文句子;2. 作文中不能出现真实的姓名和学校名称。【评分标准】 概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。
阅读下面短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。Social&PracticeSocial&practice&has&been&more&and&more&popular&in&schools.&Senior&school&students&are&asked&to&enter&society&and&get&some&ideas&of&it.&Surely,&social&practice&has&many&advantages.&Firstly,&social&practice&can&offer&students&a&chance&to&contact&society&and&meet&different&kinds&of&people.&In&this&way&students&can&gain&some&precious&social&experience,&which&will&be&useful&to&their&future&career.&Secondly,&students&can&apply&what&they&have&learned&in&class&to&practical&work,&thus&knowing&themselves&more&clearly.&Thirdly,&social&practice&can&bring&them&some&financial&reward&and&make&them&more&independent&of&their&family.However,&some&problems&may&arise&if&no&correct&guidance&is&made.&For&example,&some&students&get&overly&interested&in&social&practice&and&want&to&work&full-time&and&earn&more&money,&thus&neglecting&their&studies.&And&some&students&are&likely&to&get&in&touch&with&the&dark&side&of&society,&which&will&affect&their&future&values.In&order&to&carry&out&social&practice&smoothly,&students&should&first&know&their&objective.&They&should&put&their&studies&in&the&first&place&and&see&social&practice&just&as&a&useful&supplement(补充),&so&they&ought&to&try&to&strike&a&balance&between&social&practice&and&their&studies.【写作内容】1.&请以约30个词概括上文的内容;2.&请以约120个词谈谈你对“社会实践”的看法,包括如下要点:(1)&谈谈社会实践的重要性;(2)&你或你朋友所经历过的一次社会实践;(3)&你认为如何协调好学习与社会实践的关系。【写作要求】1.&可以用事例或者其他论述方法支持你的观点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不能直&接引用原文句子;2.&作文中不能出现真实的姓名和学校名称。【评分标准】&概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。
阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。&&&&& Nowadays more and more young people are going to study abroad.Like everything else, studying abroad has both favorable and unfavorable aspects. Generally, the favorable aspects can be listed as follows.&&&&& Firstly, they think by attending a college in a foreign country they can learn not only useful knowledge, but also the culture and customs of other nations. Secondly, they can take advantage of this opportunity to gain a good command of the foreign language they are learning very quickly. Moreover, they can meet different people and experience different cultures, which may help to broaden their views.&&&&& Every coin has two sides. The negative aspects are also apparent. The costs are much higher than those in their native country. Most overseas students have to work for a living, which can’t allow them to pay all their attention to study. What’s more, they may feel very lonely.&&&&& Through above analysis, we can see that the positive aspects outweigh the negative ones.&&&&& Therefore, I am in favor of going abroad to study.写作内容:1.概括短文的内容要点,该部分的字数大约60词左右。2.近几年来,出国学生的人数不断增加,而且呈现年龄越来越小的趋势。人们对此看法不同。请你以studying abroad 为题,谈谈自己对此事的看法。写作要求:你可以使用实例或其他论述方法支持你的论点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不要抄袭阅读材料中的句子。评分标准:概括的准确性、语言的规范性、内容的合适性以及篇章的连贯性。求写一篇英语作文.要求350词左右,原汁原味一点,给外教老师看的.Essay Assignment:\x05Prepare for a Trip\x05Topic:\x05Imagine that you are preparing for a trip.You plan to be away from your home for a year.In addition to clothing _百度作业帮
求写一篇英语作文.要求350词左右,原汁原味一点,给外教老师看的.Essay Assignment:\x05Prepare for a Trip\x05Topic:\x05Imagine that you are preparing for a trip.You plan to be away from your home for a year.In addition to clothing
求写一篇英语作文.要求350词左右,原汁原味一点,给外教老师看的.Essay Assignment:\x05Prepare for a Trip\x05Topic:\x05Imagine that you are preparing for a trip.You plan to be away from your home for a year.In addition to clothing and personal care items,you can take one additional thing.What would you take and why?Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.
In the past decade, China has greater influence over the world than ever before. More and more foreigners pay attention to Chinese people.I have several foreign friends. According to them and their friends, they assume Chinese people have certain characteristics. Firstly, Chinese people are smart. We can product many well known brands and are good at imitating. Secondly, although Chinese food is delicious, most Chinese seem to be fond of spicy food especially. Also, Chinese people are rich enough to afford many expensive products.As a matter of fact, most foreigners are fantastic by Chinese people for both their modesty and arrogance. Wish we can do better to impress positively in the global stage.Essay Assignment:\x09Prepare for a Trip\x09Topic:\x09Imagine that you are preparing for a trip. You plan to be away from your home for a year. In addition to clothing and personal care items, you can take one additional thing. What would you take and why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.If I had the opportunity for a whole year trip, I would like to take a camera with me in addition to clothing and other necessities. I have several reasons to support my choice. Firstly, whether interesting or tedious, the long trip would become a valuable part of my memory in the future. I can use the camera to catch all the wonders that I feel fantastic. After the journey, I would write down the whole process, the photographs would assist me to remember all the details and special occasions then. I am sure that a travel book or blog matched with photos would attract more attention and inspire other people to travel.Secondly, if I were out of money, I can use my camera to make a small amount of money. For instance, I can sell my photos to local magazines or newspapers. Or imagine I came across some primitive tribes. I could make friends with them by taking photos for them. Anyway, photographs can be a skill when necessary.Thirdly, I think it might be very lonely if I travel alone all by myself. If I can share my experience with friends and families far away, such loneliness may be reduced correspondently. As long as I have access to the internet, I can upload all the photos to share with those I beloved. Moreover, I may get encouragement from them and march forward without hesitation.In addition to the above mentioned reasons, I think it is advisable to anticipate some accidents. With a camera, I could record whatever happened, which could serve as a proof in the future. For example, I may be robbed or trapped. If luckily enough, I could use camera as a weapon to hit those who attacked me. Or if the police happened to find my camera, they could speculate when and where I suffered the misfortune. To sum, I think a camera can serve both as a skill in case of unexpected shortage of money and as a tool for companying me, consoling me during the entire trip. Occasionally, it may be used as a weapon.第一次写这种作文,觉得题目有意思才写的.大意是:我要带个相机,可以记录旅程,将来出书什么的可以图文并茂,吸引眼球并激发别人旅行;第二,万一没钱了,可以把照片寄给报社杂志赚点小钱或者想想遇到原始部落,可以给他们照相交朋友;第三,旅程太孤单了,可以上传照片到博客和家人、朋友分享,得到他们的鼓励后勇往直前;除此之外,万一被抢劫,可以用相机砸对方或者警方找到我的相机后推断出事时间地点.总之, 相机既能在必要时候充当技术载体,也能作为陪伴、抚慰自己的工具,还可能发挥武器功效哈.呃,我承认我是悬疑、科幻看多了. 但是我们外教好像很喜欢发散的回答*Life in the future:for better or worse?Many students are optimistic(乐观的)about the next fifty years.In fact,they think that the world will be a better place than it is now and our lives will be greatly improved. As a result,people will have a higher standard of living and live longer.However,other students are worried about the future.They say the world will become more crowded.Therefore,we will have even more environmental problems and live in a world with less energy available. But in my opinion,I think we will find ways to solve our problems and everyone will live more happily.试题分析:这是一篇给材料作文。本文所给材料比较详细,我们要做的就是用正确的英语把这些内容表达出来。动笔前要认真阅读材料,不可遗漏要点,并适当发挥。根据材料内容可知本文主要是一般现在时态,主语是第一人称,注意时态语时间状语的搭配及主谓一致问题。写作中正确使用比较形式,注意上下文联系紧密,符合逻辑关系。【亮点说明】这篇短文采用乐观者的角度与焦虑者的观点进行对比,恰当好处运用了形容词的比较级,从而更清晰的表达出中心思想。最后作者提出 自己的想法,使文章内函得到升华,那就是共同努力创建美好家园。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
根据所给图画,用英语写一篇80词左右的短文。要求完整叙述图画内容。________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
根据所给提示以My dream home 为题,写一篇短文。要点如下:1. 房子很大,是一个有花园和游泳池的三层房屋,花园里长满了花,很好看。2. 底楼有一个大的厨房和餐厅,我可以邀请20 多个朋友来吃饭。3. 二楼有电脑房,和一个大客厅,可以和朋友 在客厅聊天、看电视很舒服。4. 我有自己的卧室,大又干净。5. 最喜欢的地方是阳台,是看书,聊天的好地方。My dream home&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
假如你是Jason,你校将进行一次以"My Dream"为主题的英语演讲会。请根据下面的表格写一篇演讲稿。理想 :&警察原因 1 . 穿上警服很酷2 . 给人民带来平安要求:1. 词数80左右。2. 可适当发挥,使文章连贯、通顺。 3. 使用1-2个if引导的条件状语从句。____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
随着我们长大,和家人围坐在一起吃饭的时间越来越少。然而有研究表明,跟家人一起吃饭有助于身体健康。对此你有何看法?你又是如何做的?请以Eating with parents makes you healthier为题写一篇80词左右的短文,陈述你的理由。Eating with parents makes you healthier&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
请根据内容提示和要求以Welcome to _____________为题介绍一处你喜爱并熟悉的地方。内容提示:1. 按空间顺序介绍该地方的环境和方位。 2. 介绍该地方的活动或特点。 3. 词数在80词左右。 4. 不得出现真实的人名,地名,校名。 Welcome to ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
请你以David的身份给May写一封信, 介绍你自己和你家人的情况。你可以谈谈他们的工作和他们所喜欢的食品。信的开头和末尾已经给出。你需要用下面的提示词: family, happy, teacher, doctor, fish, chicken, vegetables。要求60-70词。Dear May, I’m David. I’m from England. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours,&&David&
假如你是一位youth worker,一位名叫Simon的初三学生给你来信倾诉他的烦恼,内容见下表。请据此给他写一封回信,提出针对性的建议(表中建议可供参考),要求不少于80词,信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。Problems1. spend two hours
watching TV every day, have no time to do homework well2. be crazy about
computer games, be not interested in outdoor activities and study3. Parents are
angry with him and he felt very sad and hopelessAdvice1. Understand 2. Watching too
much TV and playing computer games are bad for health3. Choose one
hobby and achieve a balance between hobbies and study4. Take part in
some outdoor activitiesDear Simon,Thank you for your letter. I hope I can offer you some useful advice.I don’t think it’s wise to spend too much time watching TV and playing computer games.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________I hope my advice will be of some value to you.Bill Smith&&
每个同学都有自己喜欢的学科和学习方法,请以“My Ways of learning”为题,为《English Learner》写一篇征文,介绍你的学习方法。要点如下:1.你最喜欢什么学科;2.就你喜欢的这门学科,谈谈你的学习方法(列举3条);3.在学习过程中遇到问题时你是怎样解决的。要求:1.征文不少于80词;2.文中不得出现正式的学校和姓名;知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“根据汉语及英语提示及要求,以“My Dream Job”为题...”,相似的试题还有:
书面表达。根据汉语提示及要求,以“My Dream Job”为题用英语写一篇短文。提示: 1. 想成为一名记者。&&&&&&&&&&& 2. 打算给报纸、杂志写文章。&&&&&&&&&&& 3. 高中毕业后想去北京上大学。&&&&&&&&&&& 4. 想在一家电台工作并环游世界。要求: 1. 条理清楚,语句通顺,语法正确,书写规范。&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. 提示内容全部体现在文章中。&&&&&&&&&&&&3. 不少于60词。&&&&& ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
书面表达根据提示以“My Dream Job”为题目写一篇短文。(词数60左右)&&&&& 提示:1. 想成为一名记者;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2. 打算给报纸、杂志写文章;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. 高中毕业后想去北京上大学;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. 想在一家电视台工作并环游世界。&&&& _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
根据汉语提示及要求,以Li
Ming’s plan in the future 为题, 用英语写一篇80词左右的短文。提示:1.Li Ming 是一名中学生,学习努力,高中毕业后想去北京上大学;2.他长大后想当一名记者;3 他打算给报纸、杂志写文章;4 他希望将来环游世界__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩11页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

随机推荐