用英文介绍你家是如何过国庆节英文作文的

我的国庆节My National Day
National Day is the birthday of our party. It’s on the first day of October. It is my happy day, because I don’t need to go to school and have a rest for seven days. And my parents will take my elder sister and me out to play on national day every year. This year my parents took us to amusement park. Having breakfast, we set out. When we arrived the destiny, it has already 11o’clock. So we had to have lunch and then entered the park. We played lot of things, such as giant wheel, spacewalk,sea rover and so on. I like play sea rover the most. At first, I despised of it. But when the ship started to shake, I was afraid to death. I had to shout out to relieve my fears. When we got down on the ground, I found that my sister was pale around the gills. She said she would never play this again. But I felt excited, though I was a little afraid of it. I would play it again next time. It was a exciting and happy holiday. I will memorize it forever.
国庆节是我们党的生日。是在十月的第一天。是我快乐的日子,因为我不用去上学,可以休息七天。每年的国庆节我的父母都会带我姐姐和我出去玩。今年我的父母带我们去游乐园。吃完早餐后,我们就出发。我们到达目的地的时候已经11点了。所以我们不得不先吃午饭,然后进入公园。我们玩了很多东西,如摩天轮,太空漫步,海盗船等。我最喜欢玩海盗船。一开始的时候我很不以为然。但是,当船开始摇晃的时候,我害怕死了。我不得不大喊以减轻我的恐惧。当我们下来后,我发现姐姐脸色苍白。她说她再也不玩这个了。尽管我有一点害怕,但我觉得很兴奋。下次我还会继续玩。这是一个令人兴奋而又愉快的假期。我将永远记得它。
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有我如何度过国庆节的英语作文(过去式)带翻译
class="word-replace"
src="/api/getdecpic?picenc=3cc16c655f31dc23">
class="word-replace"
src="/api/getdecpic?picenc=3cc16465dc23">
class="word-replace"
src="/api/getdecpic?picenc=3cc">
class="word-replace"
src="/api/getdecpic?picenc=3cc16465dc23">水平
class="word-replace"
src="/api/getdecpic?picenc=3cc16a6975dc23">OK
class="word-replace"
src="/api/getdecpic?picenc=3cc16c655f31dc23">
Thenationaldayisgoodforme.Intheday.I'msohappy.Igotomanyplaces.Makemeveryfun.So,Iwantinthenationaldayagain.
howcanienjoythenationalday
下页更精彩:1
本文已影响人第二节 书面表达 国庆节即将来临.同学们都在谈论如何度过一周长假的问题.根据下面表格提示.用英语写一篇短文.并发表自己的观点. 外出旅游 呆在家里 1.——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
第二节 书面表达 国庆节即将来临.同学们都在谈论如何度过一周长假的问题.根据下面表格提示.用英语写一篇短文.并发表自己的观点. 外出旅游 呆在家里 1. 了解祖国.亲近自然, 2. 有益于身心健康, 3. 有利于节后的学习. 1. 好好休息一下, 2. 补补功课, 3. 时间宝贵.多读几本书. 注意: 1.短文须包括提示的全部内容要点.可适当发挥, 2.词数:100左右, 3.开头已为你写好. The National Day is drawing near. Almost all the students are talking about - 座 位 号 2009届高三第二次月考英语试题答题卡 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
第二节 书面表达(满分25分)假定你是李华,在温哥华冬奥会上夺得两枚金牌的周洋曾经是你的同学。你的美国笔友Jock 对周洋很崇拜,来信希望更多了解到她的情况。请根据以下有关周洋的信息,给Jock写一封回信。1.父母身体不好,家境贫困;2.八岁开始滑冰,有运动天赋;3.训练刻苦,比赛成绩优异。注意:  1.词数100至120(信的开头已给出,不计入总词数);2.可以适当增加内容,以使行文连贯。Dear Jack,I’m happy to receive your letter. Now I’d like to introduce some information of Zhou Yang to you.___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
第二节 书面表达(满分25分)你参加了一次中英中学生联谊夏令营(summer camp),请根据下列表格内容,用英语写一篇活动介绍。字数在100左右。&&活动内容收获&&&中方学生带英方学生游览故宫、颐和园、长城等景点、并介绍近年北京的变化。结识了新朋友,英语口语有了提高。&英方学生游览之余向中国学生介绍&&&&&&&&&&英国学生的日常学习、生活情况,并在英语学习方面帮助中国学生。认识到北京与他们当初听说的大不一样。______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
第二节 书面表达(满分35分)地球温室效应是全世界人类关注的焦点,如今世界各国都在倡导低碳生活以尽量减少二氧化碳排放来保护地球,请你以“低碳生活”为标题写一篇关于提倡低碳生活,保护地球从我做起的文章。参考信息:1. 每周有一天吃素2. 不使用时,关掉所有电器,包括灯3. 尽量使用自己的杯子和餐具4. 不要购买没必要的衣物5. 外出尽量走路或骑自行车6. 取消不必要的打印工作参考词汇:低碳lowcarbon&&电器 appliances字数要求:120词左右__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&
第二节 书面表达(共一题,满分25分)  请你根据下面的提示写一篇短文。  你今年暑假到一家肯德基(KFC)快餐店做保洁员(cleaner)工作。你每天工作七个小时,为期三周。这项工作辛苦且枯燥,你感到非常疲劳,几乎半途放弃。每天你都要起早贪黑地工作。在新学期开始之前,你终于坚持完成了这项工作,并由此认识到了劳动(labor)的意义。你认为这是一次成功的体验。  注意:1.必须使用第一人称。     2.词数100左右。
第二节 书面表达(共1题,满分25分)假如你是李华,由于高考临近,你的好友王平感到前所未有的焦虑和压力。请你结合以下要点,用英语给他写封信安慰并鼓励他。1.保持良好的心态.对自己有信心;2.缓解压力的办法:听音乐,进行体育锻炼以及和家人或朋友交流;3.高考的成败并不能决定人的一生……注意:l.词数100左右;2.可适当增加细节.以使行文连贯;3.开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。Dear Wang Ping,I'm sorry to hear that you are sufferingfrom heavy pressure and anxieties from college entrance examination._________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Best regards,Li Hua&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号你现在的位置 : &
每天学英语:国庆节英文介绍
  :每年的十月一日是新中国成立的纪念日,即中国的国庆节。
  The National Day is a designated date on which celebrations mark the nationhood of a country. Often the National Day will be a national holiday.
  The National Day is often taken as the date on which a state or territory achieved independence. Other dates such as the country's patron saint day, or a significant historic date are sometimes used. Most countries have a single National Day per year, though a few, for example, India and Pakistan, have more than one. Besides that, each of the two special administrative regions of the People's Republic of China, namely Hong Kong and Macao, celebrate the day of the establishment of the special administrative region, as well as the National Day of the People's Republic of China.
  The importance attached to the National Day, and the degree to which it is celebrated, vary enormously from country to country. In France, for example, National Day is 14 July and is known as Bastille Day. It is widely celebrated and the French Tricolour is much in evidence, while the President of the Republic attends a military parade on the Champs-&Elys&es of Paris. In the United States, the Fourth of July celebrations are widely celebrated with fireworks and barbecues. In the Republic of Ireland, St. Patrick's Day, March 17, has been the National Day and a Public Holiday for many years, and in recent years it has been observed as a full Public Holiday in Northern Ireland too. However, in the rest of the United Kingdom the constituent countries' patron saints' days are low-key affairs.
  Most countries have a fixed date National Day, but some have movable dates. An example here is Jamaica, which celebrates its National Day on the first Monday in August. This commemorates independence from the United Kingdom which was attained on Monday, 6 August 1962 - the first Monday in August of that year. Another example is Thailand which celebrates the birthday of the King on 5 December. This date will change on the accession of the heir to the throne.
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 国庆节英文作文 的文章

随机推荐