译Takeaphotocopy paperofth...

If you have been asked to supply certified copies of your original documents, POL can certify that the copies presented/produced are a true likeness of the original document/s.
If you&re providing photocopies to the recipient company, you&ll need to ensure that these are like-for-like with the originals. We&ll check up to three original documents against the photocopies and certify that each is a true likeness.
Which documents can I get checked?
Driving licence
Recent utility bills
Bank statements
How it works
Get your photocopies certified in three easy steps:
Decide which documents need checking. Once you&re ready, download and complete the Post Office .
Bring this form, the &8.75 fee in cash (sorry, we can&t accept cheques for this service), your original documents and clear and legible photocopies in to the Post Office. To find the nearest branch that offers the service, use our .
We&ll perform a check, and certify that each photocopy is a true likeness of the original.&
That&s it & we&ll give you back all your documents and your form, plus a receipt.
Before you pop in
Double-check this service will be acceptable to the company, organisation or person you&re presenting the documents to.&
If you have any queries, give us a ring on 4.&
0345: Calls cost no more than calls to geographic numbers (01 or 02). Calls from landlines and mobiles are included in free call packages.
8.30am-6pm, Mon-Fri
8.30am-2pm, Sat
Closed Sun and bank holidays
End of Life
Written for Post Office Money by Your Mortgage magazine, this guide will see you through the homebuying process and help you find a path through the mortgage maze.
Sending in the UK
Collections & Returns
Sending Abroad
Regular Parcel senders
Other Services
+?6.95 upfront costs. T&Cs apply.
Identity Services
All rod licences cost the same as last year and with a full licence you can get up to a year’s fishing, ending on 31 March 2017.
Travel Extras
Help & advice
Passports & Documents
Written for Post Office Money by Your Mortgage magazine, this guide will see you through the homebuying process and help you find a path through the mortgage maze.
Call Saver Packages
Price Guide
Vulnerable customers
Other products
Post Office Mobile
Banking Services
Business Insurance
Branch Services
Quick Tasks
View all Post Office Money product FAQs and contact options:
Letters & Parcels
Popular FAQs
View all Letters & Parcels product FAQs and contact options:
Identity & Licences
Popular FAQs
View all Identity & Licences product FAQs and contact options:
Popular FAQs
View all Travel product FAQs and contact options:
Broadband & Phone
Popular FAQs
View all Broadband & Phone product FAQs and contact options:
Business Services
Popular FAQs
View all Business Services and products:
Post Office Shop
Popular FAQs
View all Post Office Shop FAQs
View all Post Office Shop FAQs and contact options:
General enquiries
Most popular FAQs
For general enquiries, complaints or feedback, call:
8.15am-6pm, Mon-Fri
8.30am-2pm, Sat
Closed Sunday and Bank Holidays
Alternatively Textphone us:
Welsh speakers, call:F1 (Student) visa application documents
Preparation
Before Interview
Documents:
Documents:
After Interview
While in USA
Documents for F1 Visa applicant
You will need the following documents for getting F-1 visa.
as well as old old passports
Confirmation page of online submitted
Fees to be paid in advance before taking an appointment.
Original interview appointment letter and one copy.
Both pages of the bar-coded, original SEVIS generated Form I-20
(Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status)
obtained from a
U.S. college, school or university and signed by you and a school official.
All students, as well as their spouse and dependent children (everyone that is applying for
the U.S. visa) must be registered in SEVIS. Your school is responsible for entering your information
for the Form I-20 into SEVIS.
Also requires one copy of Form I-20.
Your I-20 does not need to be sealed in an envelope. However, you have to make sure that you carry the I-20 when you travel, as you have to show it to the immigration officer at the port of entry in order to be admitted in to the U.S.
When you get the visa, there will be nothing stamped on your I-20. When your enter the U.S.,
the immigration officer at the port of entry will stamp I-120 in the alloted space.
Original Proof of payment of SEVIS Fee Receipt I-901 and one copy, if applicable.
Photocopies of the first page,
last page and remarks pages of your
Evidence of financial resources:
Proof of liquid assets sufficient to pay for the entire first
year of education and living expenses as well as proof of readily available funds to
cover the remaining year(s) of studies.
Any financial documentation you provide should be in support of this. This applies to ALL student visa applicants.
To establish your financial resources, you should bring to the Consulate:
Original tax returns for the past 3 years (specifically Form 16).
Original bank records (bank statements or pass book or bank book) for the past 3 years, and/or fixed deposit statement of your parent or sponsor. (Although anyone may sponsor your education, the Consular Officer will be more convinced if your parent or close family member finances your studies)
Pay slips, employment letters
Chartered accountant statements
If you receive a scholarship, it is noted on the I-20 and favorably considered by the Officer.
The U.S. Consulate discourages applicants from bringing property deeds or certified copies of financial documents.
Only bring financial documents that can support your (or your sponsor's claim) that your studies in the U.S.
will be fully funded.
There are no specific documents that prove a student is able to pay for his/her education. These are only suggested documents. A visa is not assured if you have any or all of these documents.
Proof of ability to afford school in the United States
Part 7 on the I-20 shows the amount of funding you must have available to cover the first year's expenses. The total amount includes tuition and fees, living expenses, expenses of dependents (if applicable), and other expenses (as applicable). You must prove that you have immediate funds available to cover this amount. If you are going to a two-year Master's program, then you must also show that funds are or will likely be available to cover the same amount for the second year. For example, if you are a prospective Master's student for a two-year program, and the total amount in Part 7 of the I-20 includes $5,000 for tuition and fees, $5,000 for living expenses, and $500 for other expenses (books and supplies, for instance), then you must prove that $10,500 is immediately available to you. Additionally, you must show that another $10,500 is or will likely be available to cover the second year.
, if you are financially
supported by an individual in the U.S.,
along with three years of that individual's bank statements and tax returns.
If you have taken a loan from a bank to cover your tution, please bring official documents,
which verify the loan approval, not just the application. As Indian banks ordinarily give educational loans
of relatively modest amounts, the appicant must still demonstrate additional liquid assets.
Paying the tuition expenses in advance is a good way to show proof of funds, but it is NOT a requirement to pay in advance.
Education documents:
Original degree certificates along with mark sheets.
You may still apply if you have not yet received your degree certificate.
However, make sure to include your mark sheets and provisional certificate if available.
Original Bachelor degree transcripts or high school diploma along with mark sheets from previous
institutions attended.
Relevant test scores, e.g., TOEFL and SAT, GRE, GMAT or LSAT.
If your university does not require that you take certain tests such as TOEFL or GRE,
you should get a letter from the university stating the same.
However, the Embassy strongly recommends that all student visa applicants
provide standardized test scores.
According to the U.S. law, foreign students are not allowed
get F-1 visa
to attend public elementary or middle school (kindergarten to 8th grade or a publicly funded adult education program. However,
F-1 visa can be issued to attend a public high school (grades 9 to 12), up to a maximum of one year. In order to apply for F-1 visa on that
basis, the school must indicate on the Form I-20 that the student has paid the unsubsidized cost of the education and the amount submitted by
the student for that purpose.
Copyright &
immihelp&.com All rights reserved.
immihelp&.com is private non-lawyer web site.Not affiliated with any government agency.

我要回帖

更多关于 photocopy paper 的文章

随机推荐