翻译句子"美丽的大森林药店里,住着一群好朋...

英语翻译英语翻译句子有一个黄色书包非常漂亮,我很喜欢,当我准备付钱的时候,发现钱包落在家里,我只好回家取钱,路上遇见了我的朋友tom,向他借了点钱,但当我再次返回超市的时候发现书包已经买完了
悲伤阿修罗323
this is a very beautiful yellow school bag,I really like it.but when I am going to pay it,I found my wallet has left in home,so I have to go back home for money.I have met my friend tom in the way I go back to home,so I borrow some money from.him.but whenqI go back to the supermarket,the school bag have already been sold
纯手打!大学英语六级水平
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您现在的位置:
& & 美丽的大森林_350字
美丽的大森林_350字
精粹APP,写作提升无忧!
作者:& | & 四年级&&
0人浏览了这篇文章
春天唤醒了万物就匆匆离去,夏天接手后,散发出强烈的光芒,让万物在夏天的光明下蓬勃发展。让我们走进大森林,看看这个五彩缤纷的世界吧!看,那不是玫瑰吗?旁边还有牡丹、丁香、金菊……各种花朵,争奇斗艳。咦?怎么还有油菜花?高高的茎杆,伸出几片绿油油的叶子,顶端绽开几个金色的花团。组成花团的每一朵小花上,在纤细的花蕊周围,整齐地排列着四片小花瓣,显出一种天然的美。这些花之所以这么美丽,是因为有绿草衬托它们。丁香花,如雪,如玉,如溅起的浪花,如此美丽,正是因为有绿草衬托着它。每朵花下,都是绿草如茵,像碧绿的毛毯。哇!这可真是一个绚丽多彩的花草世界啊!森林深处,花变少了,而参天大树却多了。粗壮的树根,深深扎入土壤里。由着树杆向上看,只见树枝上的绿叶随风飘舞,真是美极了!抬头仰望,天空也是绚丽多彩的。天空呈淡蓝色,仿佛笼罩在一块硕大的白纱中。那些洁白的云朵,不情愿地飘在空中,为天空增填了一份色彩。大树顶端,不时有许多小鸟盘旋。大森林可真是一个五彩缤纷的世界啊!
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/zuowen1918671/
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新稿费提现申请
同体裁的其他文章帮忙翻译一下这个句子,》》》》》狂急《《《《《我:“大家好,今天我来介绍我的新朋友给你们认识.”Any:“大家好,我叫Any.”我:“Any是个活泼开朗的女孩,她来自美国,但是却会说一口流利的中国话,她的兴趣很多,比如打篮球,唱歌……别看她是个女孩,他打篮球比很多男同学还打得好呢~!”Any:“多谢您的夸奖,不过要知道”谦虚使人进步,骄傲使人落后.我:“看吧,这就是我的新朋友,一个活泼开朗,谦虚的女孩,”求各位大虾们帮帮我,翻译成英语,再翻译不出来我明天就挂了~~!
I: "Good evening, I introduce my new friends to understand you." Any: "Good evening, My name is Any." I: "Any is a lively and cheerful girl, she came from the United States, but will speak fluent Chinese, she's a lot of interest, such as playing basketball, singing ... ... Although she was a girl, he played basketball a lot more than boys Also good to play! " Any: "Thank you very much for the compliment, but to know that" progress is modest and proud of it behind. I: "Look, this is my new friend, a lively and cheerful, modest girl,"
为您推荐:
Hello everybody. Today I would like to introduce my new friend to you.Amy: Hi, I am Amy.Amy is an outgoing and lively girl. She is from the US, but she can speak fluent Chinese. She has a lo...
I:hello,today i introduce my new friends to youAny:hello,i'm anyI:Any is a lively and cheerful girl,she comes from the US,but she can speak fluent chinese.she has lots of hobbies,like playin...
I:Hello,everyone!today I will introduce my new friend to you!Any:Nice to meet you!I'm Any.I:Any is a lovely girl,she came from American but she can speak Chinese fluently ,and she has many h...
扫描下载二维码英语翻译请英文好的朋友帮助翻译一下这句句子:我宣誓在这封信里我所反应的事实都是真实的,能够对我所说的负责.也能对得起我自己的良心.却不知道你(Nancy Xu)所说的话,是否能对得起你的良心.
肥沙殖履006
I hereby declare that all the above stated is true and factual and I take full responsibility for such statements made herein,which have been made out of my personal conscience.The only thing I am not certain about is whether you,Nancy Xu,would dare to say the same.
纯手工翻译,确保正确地道!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码麻烦翻译一下几个句子.1. 狗是人类的好朋友.狗,作为人类最亲密的伙伴之一,对主人可谓是忠心耿耿2.狗具有许多特殊的功能和本领,比如它嗅觉灵敏,勇而有谋,因而具有追踪、防御、助猎、善战等能力.带着它们出去狩猎,利用它们看家,训练它们当“检验员”和各种表演等,都能给人们起到不可替代的作用. 3.随着人们生活水平的提高,现在养狗的人也越来越多,狗不单给人们看门、牧羊,还能帮助人们去办许多复杂的事情,甚至可以解决人们孤独、寂寞等问题,使人们达到和谐丰富的生活目的.
1The dog is a good friend of mankind.Dogs,as a human's closest partner,it is the owner of loyalty2.The dog has many special features and capabilities,such as its sense of smell is sensitive,courage and a plan,which is tracking,defense,hunting help,Shanzhan capabilities.With them out hunting,use of their specialty,training them as "examiner" and various performances,and allows people to play an irreplaceable role.3.With the improvement of people's living standards,to keep dogs now more and more people,not dogs to people gatekeeper,shepherd,but also help many people running a complicated matter,or even address loneliness,loneliness and other issues,Enable people to achieve harmonious life rich in purpose.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Oh my god. Messy sentences!
1. The dog is a good friend of mankind. Dogs, as a human's closest partner, the owner can be called loyalty 2. Dogs has many special features and capabilities, such as its sense of smell is sensitive,...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 美丽的大森林 的文章

随机推荐