Oh ,myoh dearr mother!...

云播搜为您找到“dear my mother”的搜索结果
找到 34 条结果,耗时 0.082 秒1My dear mother
  I found it difficult to describe my mother& when I run my pen . In my eyes ,she is a simple woman because of her simpleness.
I really don't know how to write her correctly .
&& It's easy to get along with my mother .We act as the same role and action day by day.Every morning she asks me to get up on time .Then she prepares breakfast for me ,and I rush to school. After school,I have dinner with tired. After that she says ,&Go to do your homework at once !&I have to d-o my homework while she is watching TV which only belongs to her .Every night before I go to bed ,she always set a cup of warm milk on the table.
&&&&& Since many years ago .I have been requsted to describe her .But each time I faced the book ,I realized that I couldn't use all my words to write her .
&&& She is so simple.Rainy days she dosen't go to school to sent unbrella to me , but she always puts unbrella in my schoolbag . she dosen't stay up to sew clothes for me ,in fact ,she is pleased to see the happy expressions on my face when I stand in front of the fitting mirror.
&&& She smiles as usual.Outside ,in the sky many snows appear........
------分隔线----------------------------
最近热门文章
英语文章导航
随机推荐文章

我要回帖

更多关于 oh dear 的文章

随机推荐