需要我帮忙吗 翻译翻译成英文,谢谢谢谢

帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢!中午好签证官,非常感谢您给我这次面试的机会,接下来让我作下自我介绍,我叫XX,出生于河南省清丰县,我有一个很温暖的家,我的爸爸妈妈和哥哥都非常支持我去新加坡留学.我很喜欢阅读和画画,我最喜欢的画家是克劳德 · 莫奈,我的梦想是将来开家餐厅.我很喜欢新加坡,众所周知这是个如花园般美丽的国家,我很希望得到这次留学机会,那是提升我英语能力的很好途径.我相信,只要努力就会有收获,我有信心也有能力完成自己的梦想.谢谢!
good afternoon Visa officer! i am so appreciated that you give me the chance of interview.next, let me introduce myself. my name is., i was born in
county ,Henan province.i have a warm family, my parents and brother are in favor of me to study abroad . i like reading and painting.my favorate artist is Claude Monet.my dream is to open a restaurant. i like singapore very much, it is known to all that singapore is a beatiful country like a garden.i hope that i can get the chance to study abroad, it is the best way to improve my english. i believe that :"No pains, no gains ", i am confident and competent to realize my dream. thank you全是我辛辛苦苦打出来的哦 应该没问题,我英语专业的望采纳 ".
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码&&问题详情
帮忙翻译地址!请帮忙把下面中文地址,翻译成英文,谢谢! 中国山东省青岛市城阳区棘洪滩街道北万社区(
请帮忙把下面中文地址帮忙翻译地址,谢谢,翻译成英文
您的回答过短,请将答案描述得更清楚一些
回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20
手机动态登录
请输入用户名/邮箱/手机号码!
请输入密码!
Copyright &
Shang Hai Jing Rong Xin Xi Ke Ji You Xian Gong Si
上海旌荣信息科技有限公司 版权所有
客服电话: 400-850-8888 违法和不良信息举报电话: 010- 举报邮箱:百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入帮我把这些翻译成英文,谢谢USD
USD39 770.00
情义光头Mvg
USD 105,600.00:one hundred and five thousand,six hundred US dollars USD 39,770.00:thirty-nine thousand,seven hundred and seventy US dollars
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢谢谢_百度知道
帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢谢谢
本款机器人我们应用了光敏传感器、液面传感器、声音传感器,这样有利于开发小朋友设计的潜能、光敏传感器、红外线光传感器,同样可以通过端口应用于机器人上、气敏传感器、速度传感器、加速度传感器、生物传感器等,有兴趣有能力的小朋友可以自己设计传感器,传感器可分类为、振动传感器,机器人还留有传感器端口、磁敏传感器、声音传感器、射线辐射传感器、能耗传感器:压力敏和力敏传感器、红外线光传感器、真空度传感器、湿敏传感器、热敏传感器、位置传感器根据传感器用途分
提问者采纳
acoustic sensors 。本款机器人我们应用了光敏传感器,同样可以通过端口应用于机器人上, power sensors、磁敏传感器、射线辐射传感器、能耗传感器;s designing protencial、真空度传感器、光敏传感器、声音传感器, vibration sensors、声音传感器: pressure sensitive and force sensor. This section we apply the photosensitive robot sensors, biological sensors, acceleration sensors, light sensors, infrared light sensors, infrared light sensors, robot sensors also have ports、气敏传感器、生物传感器等, this is good for developing children&#39, thermal sensors。 According to the usage of the sensors,这样有利于开发小朋友设计的潜能, humidity sensors、液面传感器,机器人还留有传感器端口, the same port used by the robot、红外线光传感器、湿敏传感器, are interested in the ability of the children can design their own sensors, level sensors、热敏传感器、振动传感器, radiation sensors, sound sensors,传感器可分类为,有兴趣有能力的小朋友可以自己设计传感器, vacuum sensors, position sensors, gas sensors、红外线光传感器、速度传感器:压力敏和力敏传感器, magnetic sensors, speed sensors, they can be sorted into、加速度传感器、位置传感器根据传感器用途分
提问者评价
其他类似问题
51人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
According to the usage of the sensors, sensors can be classified as: pressure sensitive and force sensor, position sensors, level sensors, power sensors, speed sensors, thermal sensors, light sensors, acceleration sensors, infrared light sensors, radiation sensors, acoustic sensors , vibration sensors, humidity sensors, magnetic sensors, gas sensors, vacuum sensors, biological sensors. This section we apply the photosensitive robot sensors, infrared light sensors, sound sensors, robot sensors also have ports, are interested in the ability of the children can design their own sensors, the same port used by the robot, this is good for developing children...
According to the sensor, the sensor can use points for: pressure sensitive and classification of force sensor, and position sensors, liquid level sensor, energy consumption and sensor, speed sensor, thermal sensor, photosensitive sensor, acceleration sensor, infrared light sensor, ray radiation noise, vibration sensor, sensors, sensors, wet sensor magnetic sensor, gas sensors, vacuum sensors, biosensor etc. The robots used a photosensitive sensor, we infrared light sensor, voice, the robot will also leave sensor sensor, port of ability, also can design sensors can be applied via ports on the robot, which is conducive to children's development.
Purposes in accordance with sub-sensors, sensors can be classified as: pressure sensitive and force sensor, position sensors, level sensors, power sensors, speed sensors, thermal sensors, light sensors, acceleration sensors, infrared light sensors, radiation sensors, acoustic sensors , vibration sensors, humidity sensors, magnetic sensors, gas sensors, vacuum sensors, biological sensors. This section we apply the photosensitive robot sensors, infrared light sensors, sound sensors, robot sensors also have ports, are interested in the ability of the children can design their own sensors, the same port used by the robot, so conducive to the development ch...
好难,全部都是传感器的。。
Purposes in accordance with sub-sensors, sensors can be classified as: pressure sensitive and force sensor, position sensors, level sensors, power sensors, speed sensors, thermal sensors, light sensors, acceleration sensors, infrared light sensors, radiation sensors, acoustic sensors , vibration sensors, humidity sensors, magnetic sensors, gas sensors, vacuum sensors, biological sensors. This section we apply the photosensitive robot sensors, infrared light sensors, sound sensors, robot sensors also have ports, are interested in the ability of the children can design their own sensors, the same port used by the robot, so con...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 需要我帮忙吗 翻译 的文章

随机推荐