初二英语课文mp3下英语牛津版上的课文,《My mo...

牛津初中英语7A课文翻译
牛津初中英语7A课文翻译
【1】Hi,I'm Wang Mei,My English name is Millie.I'm 12 years old.I live in a flat in Beijing.I have one cousin,Andy,He's 13 years old.He's in Grade 8.He's very clever at Maths.He's in the school basketball team.I'm in the Reading Club.I love reading.I have a dog.His name's Eddie.I love him very much.Hello,everyone!My name is Luo Sang.You can call me Simon.My parents come from Shanghai.I was born there but we live in Beijing now.I like Beijing very much.I play football at school.I have one cousin.Her name's Annie.Hi,I'm Sandy,My Chinese name is Li Shanshan.I'm quite tall and slim.I have black hair in a ponytail.I like listening to music.Loot at the three profiles of my classmates!This is Kitty.Her Chinese name is Zhang Ke.She is 11 years old.She is small.She loves dancing.She works hard.This is Amy,Her Chinese name is Zhao Aijia.She is not very tall.She has short hair.She loves swimming.She is funny.This is Daniel.His Chinese name is Chen Dan.He wears glasses.He enjoys playing computer games.He is polite and helpful.
【2】Millie wrote to her new e-friend Tommy.Here is her e-mail.[]Dear Tommy Hello,My name is Millie.I love my new school.[]It is called Beijing Sunshine Secondary School.It is very big.[]There are more than 1800 students at my school.I am in class 1.Grade 7.[]I like my classroom because I can see the playground.[]There are two big trees in the playground.]There are lots of nice people in my class.[]Amy is my best friend.We always have fun.[]We sit under the trees at lunchtime.[We always talk to each other or play games.[Sometimes,we buy snacks from the tuck shop.[All my friends are really great!Mrs Tang.our Principal.talks to the whole school at 8:00 a.m.every day in the Assembly Hall.I like going to assembly and seeing all the other students.After assembly,we have lessons.My favourite lessons are Chinese and English.I like Maths.too.I spend about an hour a day doing my homework.I go to the Reading Club after school every Tuesday and Friday.I also like playing volleyball.Sometimes,we practise after school.Amy is a member of the Swimming Club.She is a very good swimmer!There are lots of things to do at my school.Please& e-mail soon!&&& Millie.
[3][00:54.15]October 15th& Dear& Millie
Thank you for telling me about the Mid-Autumn Festival.We do not celebrate it in the USA but we celebrate Halloween.Halloween is my favorite festival.We have a special party on October 31st.What do you do for Halloween?We play a game called 'trick or treat.'We knock on people's doors and shout 'trick or treat'.Usually,they give us candies as a treat.If they do not give us a treat.we can play a trick on them.My friends and I always dress up at Halloween.We wear special costumes with masks.Sometimes we paint our faces and people do not know who we are.It is wonderful!This year,I will wear a tiger costume.We make our own special pumpkin lanterns for Halloween.We cut out some shapes to make the eyes,the nose and the sharp teeth.My family always have a party on the evening of Octorber 31st.it usually starts at about 8.p.m.We eat a lot of special Halloween choolates and candies.It is winter in the USA and it is very cold.We have hot drinks and lots of nice,hot find.We do not eat mooncakes!Happy Halloween!Lots of love.Wendy
[4]Hi!My name is Kitty,I am 12 years old,I want to be a dancer.[00:58.38]Every day,I dance for two hours.I get tired when I dance.[01:05.23]I need lots of evergy to dace.[01:09.38]It's important for a dancer to be healthy.[01:14.74]I changed my diet because I want to be healthier.[01:20.09]Before,I seldom ate fruit and vegetables.[01:25.34]I ate a lot of sweet snacks between meals.I liked cakes,sweets and Coke.[01:34.62]I know that sweet snacks are not good for me.[01:39.16]They give me energy but they are not healthy.[01:44.12]Now,I always eat an apple for breakfast,[01:49.19]and I often drink some milk and eat some bread.[01:53.92]I usually eat meat and vegetables for dinner.[01:59.56]I eat lunch every day.I do not eat sweet snacks between meals any more.[02:07.01]Hello,I'm Daniel.I am 12 years old and a top student at school.[02:14.66]I like studying.After claThis means a lot of people can have a shower or a bath at the same time
不区分大小写匿名
【1】:你好,我叫王美,我的英文名字叫米。  我12岁的时候我住在一间公寓在北京。  我有一个表妹,安迪,他的13岁他在8年级。  他很擅长数学他在学校的篮球队。  我在读书俱乐部我爱看书我有一只狗。  他的名字是艾迪我非常爱他。  嗨,大家好!我的名字是罗唱你可以随时打电话给我。  我的父母是上海人。  我出生在那里,但是我们在北京住了我非常喜欢北京。  我在学校踢足球我有一个表妹她的名字是安妮。  嗨,我是桑迪,我的中文名字叫李姗姗我又高又瘦。  我有黑色的头发扎马尾辫我喜欢听音乐。  看这三个剖面的时候,我的同学!  这是凯蒂她的中文名字是张她是11岁。  她是小她喜欢跳舞,. 她工作很努力。  这是艾米,她的中文名字是赵Aijia她不是很高。  她有着短头发她喜欢游泳她是很有趣的。  这是丹尼尔。. 他的名字是陈丹他戴着眼镜。  他喜欢打电脑游戏他很有礼貌,乐于助人。    2【】米莉写信给她的新电子朋友汤米这是她的电子邮件。  []亲爱的托米。你好,我的名字叫米莉我爱我的新学校。  []它叫做北京阳光中学这是很大的。  []有超过1800名学生在我的学校我在课堂上1 . 七年级。  []我喜欢我的教室里,因为我可以看到运动场。  []有两个大的树在操场上。  有很多好]人在我的课。  []艾米是我最好的朋友…我们总是玩得开心。  []我们坐在树下在午餐时间。  [我们总是互相交谈或玩游戏。  有时,我们买的零食(从塔商店。  [我所有的朋友都是真的很棒!  Principal.talks Tang.our太太对整个学校上午8:00。  每天在礼堂。  我喜欢去装配和所有其他的学生。  之后,我们有课。装配  我最喜欢的课程是语文和英语。  我喜欢Maths.too.I每天花大约一小时的时间做作业。  我没有日光就哀哭行去
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号广州牛津版英语-_九年级-上-课文原文及翻译Unit1-9 - 副本_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
广州牛津版英语-_九年级-上-课文原文及翻译Unit1-9 - 副本
上传于||文档简介
&&广​州​牛​津​版​英​语​-​_​九​年​级​-​上​-​课​文​原​文​及​翻​译​U​n​i​t- ​-​ ​副​本
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢Cow, 积分 73, 距离下一级还需 127 积分
对于理工出身的我,能DIY的电子产品统统都是大玩具。
刚拿到爸妈网的点读笔,就兴冲冲地连夜实现了我的梦想:给儿子的英语课本做了一份点读包。(这下臭小子再考不到90分就太对不起你老爸了。。。)
(不得不说,用对于大量单词的书来说,自行拆分音频制作点读包,实在是一项浩大工程。)
1、MP3音源是在网上找的,基本都是磁带转录的,不甚清楚,在点读笔里播放也不甚洪亮,而且更遗憾的是,辛苦做完才发现应该在拆分前就用MP3GAIN把音量调高一点。因为拆分后调音量会有杂音。如果有谁能找到CD版的原声,不胜感激!
2、拆分MP3用“mp3 splitter & joiner”,实在是一项利器啊。简单说下技巧:
1)使用【特殊分割】里的【静音分割】,设定一下静音的分贝和时长,就可以自动根据音频中的静音将MP3初步分解。我设的是-50分贝和1000毫秒,基本可行。另外要记得选中”排除静音片段“,就不会为静音生成拆分MP3片段了。
2)预览和处理分解后的片段。我先是傻傻地在千千静听里先听再删除不要的片段。连续处理了2个MP3后才发现可以直接在“mp3 splitter & joiner”试听片段,不要的片段,只需要取消复选框里的选择就行了。
3)如果有需要合并的片段,在软件里直接修改第一个片段的末尾时间到第二个片段的末尾时间,例如:
片段1: 04:04:400--04:05:700
片段2: 04:07:700--04:10:500
那么,选中片段1,点击右上角的【长度】按钮,直接将片段1的结束时间(04:05:700)改为片段2的结束时间(04:10:500)。
4)如果有需要分割的片段,选中该片段,上方进度条出现分割标记,将进度指示器拖到片段开始处,点击最右侧的【播放】按钮,到了分割点,点一下【插入分割点】按钮即可。
5)如此,只要耐心跟着课本过一遍,该选的选中,不要的取消选中,该分割的分割,该合并的合并。只要静音设置合理,基本不需要太多处理。
6)最后点击最左下角的【开始分割】,选中”与源文件同文件夹“,眨眼间就得到一堆分好的音频MP3了。
3、将分解好的所有MP3按空闲内容贴开始用编号命名(例如,0001.MP3,这随便用个批量改名软件就好),用flylg999的也是一眨眼的功夫就能做成dab安装包,然后用”自制安装包方式“安装,也就是需指定书名贴号和内容贴号的方式。
4、最后一步,挨个把内容贴贴到单词和句子的旁边吧。我用了144个内容贴!
看着课本,很有成就感啊。不过如果再让我做一本书。。。还是明年吧,等我歇够了再说。。。
附下载,有需要的就用吧。鉴于也是俺辛苦了大半夜做的,收点贝壳吧,也好去买别家的资源啊 :)
ps。MS上海版牛津课本也分本地版和全国版。我家这个课文版本是绿色封面,参见:课文目录/view/3063bdd126fff705cc170a44.html
1-My classroom
3-My Abilitys
只针对所有的单元标题、单词、句子和歌曲等需要孩子反复朗读的部分做了点读,建议需要的爸妈先安装包,逐一听一下内容贴再往书上贴。
dab安装包百度云盘下载(144个内容贴):奇怪,为啥外链总是显示不出来?
已有 14 人购买&
本主题需向作者支付 2 贝壳 才能浏览
享有帖子相关版权3、其他单位或个人使用、转载或引用本文时必须同时征得该帖子作者和的同意4、帖子作者须承担一切因本文发表而直接或间接导致的民事或刑事法律责任5、本帖部分内容转载自其它媒体,但并不代表本站赞同其观点和对其真实性负责6、如本帖侵犯到任何版权问题,请立即告知本站,本站将及时予与删除并致以最深的歉意7、管理员和版主有权不事先通知发贴者而删除本文', this.href);">论坛版权
Cow, 积分 73, 距离下一级还需 127 积分
本帖最后由 starhiker 于
12:47 编辑
奇怪了,为啥给文字加上外站链接,总是不显示链接状态呢?只有ebama自己的内部地址可以显示。
牛津中小学英语网
Ibex, 积分 1898, 距离下一级还需 102 积分
Johnson10岁2个月
和我儿子的课本不一样
Jellyfish, 积分 2986, 距离下一级还需 14 积分
学习了,厉害
Jellyfish, 积分 2260, 距离下一级还需 740 积分
金贝贝12岁1个月
我哭 ,我昨天刚做了第一课的,做得累死了,每了一晚了,我笑,这下子后面8课都不用做了
另外,楼主做了后面的没有
金贝贝12岁1个月
再哭,买了便是链接已经提示不能下了
金贝贝12岁1个月
哪位,下到过的亲发我一份呀,
金贝贝12岁1个月
有没有人发呀,
Ant, 积分 6, 距离下一级还需 1 积分
怎么找不到下载啊!
Fox, 积分 736, 距离下一级还需 64 积分
为啥没有啦?!文件被取消了呢?!
Elephant, 积分 520, 距离下一级还需 80 积分
ALEX6岁5个月
忘记看评论了,结果是不能下了!
爸妈网( , )新版PEP五年级英语下册课文及单词
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
新版PEP五年级英语下册课文及单词
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
新版PEP五年级英语下册课文及单词
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y k J.C om Unit 1 My dayA. Let’s talk.Zhang Peng: When do you finish class in the morning?Pedro: We finish class at 1 o’clock.Then we eat lunch at home.Zhang Peng: Wow!When do you go back to school after lunch?Pedro: At 2:30.Classes start at 3 o’clock.Zhang Peng: When do you usually eat dinner in Spain?Pedro: Usually at 9:30 or 10 o’clock.Zhang Peng: Wow! That’s too late!
B. Let’s talk.Shopkeeper: Why are you shopping today?& Sarah: My mum worked last night.So I’m shopping today.Shopkeeper: Good girl!So what do you do on the weekend?Sarah: I often watch TV and play ping-pong with my father.Shopkeeper: That sounds like a lot of fun.Sarah: Yes, but I’m also hard-working.I usually wash clothes.Sometimes I cook dinner.Shopkeeper: You’re so busy!You need a robot to help you!
Robin’s playRobin is in a play.He is Robinson Crusoe.Here is a letter from him.My name is Robinson.I live on an island.I always get up early every day.I wash my face, and then I eat breakfast.Sometimes I clean my cave, too.I often go swimming in the water.& In the afternoon, I play sports with my friend.His name is Friday.Friday is good at sports.He often wins.
C. Story timeZip: It’s Saturday now.Zoom, I’m always very busy.Zoom: Why?Zip: Let me see.From Monday to Wednesday, I usually collect nuts in the afternoon.Zoom: What else?Zip: On Thursday, I often dry my nuts in the sun.Zip: On Friday, I eat nuts with my friends.Zoom: What do you usually do on the weekend?Zip: I often watch TV, but this weekend I have a show.I’ll play the pipa.Zoom: When?Zip: Saturday, at 12 o’clock.Oh, no!
Words in unit 1eat breakfast& 吃早饭have … class上……课play sports 进行体育运动exercise& 活动;运动do morning exercises 早锻炼eat dinner 吃晚饭clean my room 打扫我的房间go for a walk 散步go shopping 去买东西;购物take 学习;上(课)dancing 跳舞;舞蹈take a dancing class 上舞蹈课when 什么时候;何时after 在(时间)后start 开始usually 通常地;惯常地 Spain西班牙late晚;迟a.m. 午前;上午p.m. 午后;下午why 为什么shop 去买东西;购物work 工作last 上一个的;刚过去的sound 听起来好像also 还;也busy忙的need 需要play 戏剧;剧本letter 信for 表示接受某事物的人live 居住island 岛always 总是,一直cave 山洞;洞穴go swimming 去游泳win 获胜
Unit 2 My favourite seasonA. Let’s talk Mr Jones: Do you like the music, children?Mike: Yes. It’s very beautiful.What is it?Mr Jones: The Four Seasons.Today we’ll draw the seasons.Which season do you like best, Mike?Mike: Winter. I like snow.Mr Jones: I like snow, too. Which season do you like best, Wu Yifan?Wu Yifan: Spring. It’s pretty.Mr Jones: Yes, it is.
B. Let’s talkAmy: Hello, Miss White. Look at my picture.Miss White: Good job!I like the trees.The colours are very pretty.Amy: Yes. I like autumn best.The weather is good and the colours are beautiful!Which season do you like beat, Miss White?Miss White: Summer.Amy: Why?Miss White: Because I like summer vacation!
Robin likes them all!Look at the green trees and pink flowers.I like spring because there are beautiful flowers everywhere.The weather is hot, hot, hot!I like summer, but I can’t swim.What lovely colours!& The leaves fall and fall and fall.I love fall!Wow! I want to paint a picture, too!There is lots of snow.It is white everywhere.I like winter because I can play in the snow.
Story timeZip & Zoom: Welcome!Koala: Thank you. Merry Christmas!Zip & Zoom: Merry Christmas!Zoom: What do you usually do on Christmas Day?Koala: I usually go to the beach and swim in the sea!Zoom: You swim in winter?Koala: Christmas is in summer in Australia, so we never have snow for Christmas.Zoom: Which season do you like best?Koala: Summer. I like sunny days.Koala: Wow! A white Christmas!Zoom: Let’s make a snowman.Zip & Koala: Great!Zip: Say “cheese”!Koala: Cheese!
Words in unit 2spring 春天summer 夏天autumn 秋天winter 冬天season 季节picnic 野餐go on a picnic 去野餐pick 摘;采集pick apples 摘苹果snowman 雪人make a snowman 堆雪人 go swimming 去游泳which 哪一个best 最好地snow 雪good job做得好because 因为vacation 假期all 全,完全pink 粉色;粉色的lovely 可爱的;美丽的leaf 叶子fall 落下;【美】秋天paint 用颜料绘画
Unit 3 My school calendarA C Let’s talk.Mike: We have a few fun things in spring.After the sports meet, we have an Easter party.Zhang Peng: When is the party?Mike: It’s in April. We have a school trip, too.Zhang Peng: When is that?Mike: It’s in May.Zhang Peng: Cool!
B C Let’s talk.Oliver: Autumn is my favourite season.I really like the colours.Chen Jie: I like autumn, too.We usually have a school trip in autumn.Oliver: Great!When is the trip this year?Chen Jie: It’s in October.We’ll go to the Great Wall.Oliver: Cool!I love the Great Wall!
B C Easter PartyWHEN: April 12th, 7 p.m.WHY: Easter holidayWHERE: Wu Yifan’s homeWHAT: We will play many games.We will roll Easter eggs.We will look for eggs.We will eat chocolate eggs.You will meet the Easter Bunny!RSVP: Will you come to the party?Please send me an email by March 23rd..
C C Story timeZoom: Look at my summer vacation plan!Zip: It’s April now.The summer vacation is still three months away.Zoom: Early planning is always good.Zoom: In July I’ll visit my grandparents.They live in Xinjiang.Zip: What will you do there?Zoom: We’ll go to the Grape Valley.The grapes there are very sweet!Grapes are my favourite fruit!Zoom: In August, I’ll go to Huangshan Moutain.The trees there are very famous.The clouds are beautiful.Zip: Sounds great!Zip: You have a great plan, but what will you do this weekend?Zoom: This weekend?Zip: There is a maths test next Monday.So please study hard.Zoom: Oh my! I forgot!
Words in unit 3January 一月February 二月March 三月 April 四月May 五月June 六月July 七月August 八月September 九月October 十月November 十一月December 十二月plant 种植contest 比赛;竞赛year 年few 一些a few 一些thing 事情meet 集会;开会sports meet运动会Easter 复活节trip 旅行national 国家的National Day 国庆日American 美国的Thanksgiving 感恩节Christmas 圣诞节Great Wall 长城holiday 假日;节日game 游戏roll 滚动look for 寻找chocolate 巧克力bunny (用作儿语)兔子RSVP(尤用于请柬)请赐复by 在……之前
Recycle 1-1Sarah will visit Sydney in April.She asks Stella, a friend there, about the weather.Here is Stella’s reply.Hi, Sarah!It is autumn in April here in Sydney.Autumn is my favourite season!It is warm in the day and cool at night.Many people visit us in autumn because they like the weather.When you come, you can visit the Sydney Royal Easter Show.It is the largesse event in Australia.What is the weather like in April in you city?What do you often do?All best,Stella
Recycle 1-2Sarah often reads to Sam.This is a poem that Sarah will read today.Bed in SummerBy Robert Louis StevensonIn winter I get up at nightAnd dress by yellow candlelight.In summer, quite the other way,I have to go bed by day.I have to go to bed and seeThe birds still hopping on the tree,Or hear the grown-up people’s feetStill going past me in the street.And does it seem hard to you,When all the sky is clear and blue,And I should like so much to play.To have to go to bed by day?
Unit 4 When is Easter?A C Let’s talk.Mr Jones: There are some special days in April.Zhang Peng: What are they?Mr Jones: April Fool’s Day and Easter.Zhang Peng: When is April Fool’s Day?Mr Jones: It’s on April 1st.Zhang Peng: And Easter?Mr Jones: It’s on April 5th this year.Zhang Peng: Wow! I love April.
B―Let’s talkChen Jie: When is your birthday?Mike: My birthday is on April 4th.Chen Jie: That’s my mother’s birthday, too!&& Mike: Cool! What will you do your mum?& Chen Jie: I’ll cook noodles for her.&& Mike: Chinese noodles are delicious!Chen Jie: Please come then. We can have a birthday party for both of you!
Two new kittensSarah’s cat has two kittens. Read Sarah’s diary.April 15thMy cat has two new kittens. They are pink, because they are very young. They still can’t see.April 21stThe kittens are six days old. They make noises when they are hungry. They have white fur now. They are cute.April 26thTheir eyes are open! They are blue.May 3rdThe kittens can walk now. They can play with Robin!
C―Story timeApril 30thMusic teacher: The singing test will be on May 4th.Zoom: I can’t sing well.Zip: Don’t worry. Practice makes perfect.May 1stZip: Will you come to the party? Today is Rabbit’s birthday.Zoom: Sorry, I can’t. I want to practise my song.May 2ndRabbit: Will you play football with me after school?Zoom: Sorry, I can’t. I want to practise the song.May 3rdCat: Let’s watch TV together.Zoom: Sorry. I need more practice.May 4thMusic teacher: Good job, Zoom.Zoom: Thank you, Miss Bird.Cat: I’ll go swimming tonight. Will you go?Zoom: Of course!
Words in unit 4first (1st)第一的second (2nd)第二的third (3rd)第三的fourth (4th)第四的fifth (5th)第五的twelfth (12th)第十二的twentieth (20th)第二十的twenty-first (21st)第二十一的twenty-third (23rd)第二十三的thirtieth (30th)第三十的fool 蠢人;傻瓜special 特别的;特殊的kitten 小猫 diary 日记still 仍然;依旧;还是noise 声音;响声(尤指)噪音fur (某些动物的)浓密的软毛open 开着的walk 行走
Unit 5 Whose dog is it?&A―Let’s talkChen Jie: The yellow picture is mine. Are these all ours? && Mike: Yes, they are.Chen Jie: Wow! That picture of Beijing is beautiful. Whose is it?&& Mike: It’s Zhang Peng’s.Chen Jie: Look! There is a picture of Shanghai, too.&& Mike: It’s Yifan’s.Chen Jie: Oh, yes! It’s his.
B―Let’s talk(Sam is at Chen Jie’s home.)Sam: Where is Fido now?Chen Jie: He’s in the kitchen. Sam: Is he drinking water?Chen Jie: No, he isn’t. He’s eating.Sam: Can I play with him now?Chen Jie: Yes. Can you take him to the park?Sam: Woof, woof!
Robin at the zooSarah and Robin are at the zoo. Robin is excited!I’m looking at a bear. I’m dancing like a bear.I’m looking at the rabbits.I’m eating like a rabbit.I’m looking at a tiger. I’m running like a tiger.I’m looking at an elephant. I’m walking like an elephant.I’m looking at a monkey. I’m climbing like him.I’m looking at a bird. I like flying. I want to be a bird.Robin, do you want to swim like a fish?No! No! I don’t want to be a fish!
C―Story timeZip: Here comes a tiger.& Zoom: Where is it?Zip: Shh. Be quiet.Zoom: Ah-choo!Zip: Whose tail is that? It’s running so fast.Zoom: Is it the tiger?Zip: Yes, it is.Zip: I see two monkeys.Zoom: Where are they?Zip: Shh. They’re climbing.Zoom: Wow! They’re fast, too.Zoom: What are they doing?Zip: Why are they looking at us?Zoom: I don’t know.Zip: Look! They’re taking pictures, too.Zoom: That’s cute. They’re copying us!
Words in unit 5mine 我的yours 你(们)的his 他的hers 她的theirs 他们的;她们的;它们的ours 我们的climbing (climb的-ing形式)(正在)攀登;攀爬eating(eat的-ing形式)(正在)吃playing(play的-ing形式)(正在)玩耍jumping(jump的-ing形式)(正在)跳drinking(drink的-ing形式)(正在)喝(水)sleeping(sleep的-ing形式)(正在)睡觉each 每一;各个other 其他的each other 相互excited 兴奋的;激动的like 像……那样
Unit 6 Work quietly!A―Let’s talkChen Jie: Look at the pandas.Mike: What are they doing?Chen Jie: Haha. They’re eating lunch! They’re so cute.& Mike: Oh, yes! They like bamboo.Chen Jie: What’s the little monkey doing?Mike: it’s playing with its mother!Chen Jie: Do you see any elephants?Mike: Yes! Look there! The elephant is drinking water.
B―Let’s talkTom: My name is Tom. What’s your name?John: Shh. Talk quietly. I’m John. I can show you the English books.Tom: Thanks.John: Here they are.Tom: OK. Can I read the books here? John: Yes. Of course.Tom: Anything else?John: Yes. Keep your desk clean.Tom: OK, I will. Thanks.
The world robot exhibition Ni hao. Ni zai gan shen me ne? Sorry. What are you saying?I’m speaking Chinese.Oh, hello. What are you doing?I’m drawing a picture. Have a look.It’s lovely.Are you cooking?Yes. I’m cooking rice. Asako is making sushi.Can we play music with you?Sure. Please take turns.Are you from China? Yes, I am.You’re so cool! Can you teach me?Sure!Are you doing kung fu?Yes, I am. I’ll show you.
C―Story timeZip: I love the film.Zoom: Yes. The gorilla is great!Zip: Wow! The gorilla is eating bananas.Zoom: It’s so big and strong.Zip: What’s that noise?Zoom: I’m eating popcorn.Zip: It’s so exciting!Zoom: Yes, it is!Tiger: Shh! Talk quietly!Zoom: Sorry!Zip: Look at the sign.Zoom: Oh, no!
Words in unit 6doing morning exercises(正在)早锻炼having … class(正在)上课eating lunch(正在)吃午饭reading a book(正在)看书 listening to music(正在)听音乐keep保持某种状态keep to the right靠右keep your desk clean 保持你的课桌整洁talk quietly 小声讲话turn 顺序take turns 按顺序来bamboo 竹子its它的;他的(指事物、动物或幼儿)show 引导;指引anything 任何事物else 另外;其他exhibition 展览say 说;讲have a look 看一看sushi 寿司teach 教Canadian 加拿大的Spanish 西班牙的
Recycle 2Thirty days has September, April, June and NFebruary has twenty-eight alone.All the rest have thirty-oneExcept in leap year. That’s the timeWhen February’s days are twenty-nine. &文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y k J.C om
上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语课文mp3 的文章

随机推荐