求同性恋歌曲It gets bette tina...

一首英文歌 男歌手唱的开头是it gets over it gets over 然后u an_百度知道
一首英文歌 男歌手唱的开头是it gets over it gets over 然后u an
一首英文歌
男歌手唱的开头是it gets over it gets over
然后u and i~什么的
m so over itMoving on and it'm so over I'm overWanting you to be wanting meNo that ain'm over itYour smileI'm not okYou call me at nightAnd I pick up the phoneAnd though you't no useDon's why your worldI'm so overI'm so overSo over itI's why your eyesI'm over your gamesI's my timeYou never were a friend of fineHurt at first a little bitAnd now I'm over you asking me when you know I'm over it I'm not your girlI't no way to beHow I feel read my lipsBecause I't come byAin'm so over itWanting you to be wanting meNo that ain'm so over I't callDon've been telling me I know you'm over itSo sureI'm so over I'm so overSo over itI'm over it I't ask me whyYou never changeThere're not aloneAnd that'm overWanting you to be wanting meNo that ain's my timeYou never were a friend of fineHurt at first a little bitAnd now I'm so over itDon'm over itRealizedI'm over it I't no way to beHow I feel read my lipsBecause I'm over your mouthTrying to drag me down and fill me with self doubtOh and that'm so overSo over itI'm soMoving on and it&#39I's my timeYou never were a friend of fineHurt at first a little bitAnd now I'm over your handsAnd I'm over your liesAnd I'm so overMoving on and it'm over itI's my timeYou never were a friend of fineHurt at first a little bitAnd now I'm so over itMoving on and it'll be no more cryin't no way to beHow I feel read my lipsBecause I'in the rainWanting you to be wanting meNo that ain'm so over I'm over it I't no way to beHow I feel read my lipsBecause I&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
推荐听歌学英语软件,有很多好听的英文歌曲,很不错。
Tonight I’m Getting Over You
Carly Rae Jepsen
I wanna smas your fears
And get drunk in off your tears
Don't you share your smile with anyone else but me
I wanna touch your heart
I wanna crash it in my hands
Make a plea, and cry
As you give up all the lies
We're not lovers, but more than friends
Put our flame to every single word you ever said
No more crying, to get me through
I keep dancing til the morning with somebody new
Tonight i'm getting over you
Over you, o-over you
Stuck in a real bad drea...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁腐并正直着
视频地址复制
Flash地址复制
Html地址复制
离线看更方便
用或其他应用扫描二维码
优酷 本片导演也是今年泰国最受瞩目同志电影《深夜的红酒》的导演,其本身也是一名变性人,本片以巧妙地故事结构讲述了一个性别认识障碍的男孩的一生,十分值得LBGT群体,腐男腐女,甚至是之=直人们观看,通过本片我们是否可以理解变性人也渴望着爱情。鸡婆一句,第二个故事的老婆婆就是第一个故事里被家人逼着出家的男孩,她变性了,第三个故事的男猪脚是老婆婆变性之前的儿子,看懂的当我话多吧。
广播电视节目制作经营许可证:(沪)字第1248号
网络文化经营许可证:沪网文[6号
信息网络传播视听节目许可证:0910417
互联网ICP备案:沪ICP备号-3
沪ICP证:沪B2-
违法不良信息举报邮箱:
违法不良信息举报电话: 转 3你看不到我~
看不到我……
视频: It Gets Better,London Gay Men s Chorus 伦敦男同合唱团,choir
<mendVideo();
分享给好友
It Gets Better,London Gay Men s Chorus 伦敦男同合唱团,choir
下载至电脑
扫码用手机看
用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看
二维码2小时内有效
把视频贴到Blog或BBS&&
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
flash地址:
<input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value=''>
手机扫码分享视频
二维码2小时内有效
It Gets Better,London Gay Men s Chorus 伦敦男同合唱团,choir
扫码用手机继续看
用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看
二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友
没有优酷APP?立即下载
请根据您的设备选择下载版本
London Gay Men s Chorus
伦敦同志合唱团 www.lgmc.org.uk - It Gets Better Episode 1
(choir LGBT 男同)
&Make Your Own Kind Of Music& (by the Mamas and the Papas)
There&#039;s only one song worth singin&#039;.
They may try and sell ya,
&#039;cause it hangs them up
to see someone like you.
But you&#039;ve gotta make your own kind of music
sing your own special song,
make your own kind of music even if nobody
else sing along.
Founded in 1991 by a group of six gay men, the London Gay Men’s Chorus is now, with around 190 singing members and over 230 members in total, Europe’s largest and best known gay choir.
With a widely varying repertoire from classical music to folk, jazz, pop, R&B or show tunes, and often including choreography, the Chorus&#039;s aim is to challenge preconceptions - both musical and social - in society, while providing a social network for its members. The Chorus operates an open access policy, allowing anyone to join. New members are simply voice-tested and not auditioned when they join the group.
The Chorus rehearses at Cecil Sharp House, Camden Town and has offices at Hampstead Town Hall Centre, Belsize Park.
from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Gay_Men%27s_Chorus
很多类似的同志合唱团视频在土豆网,搜索 “gay men s chorus” 就能找到。用:/t/nisearch/gay%20men%20s%20chorus
See blog of China&#039;s first publicly performing gay choir: Shining Jazzy Chorus
三棱减一合唱团 / Beijing LGBT Chorus, .cn/bjlgbtchorus
Also see videos of members of GALA choruses: LGBT choirs 同志合唱团 , /bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=791&extra=page%3D1
万万表情系列(VIP会员专享)
泡芙表情系列(VIP会员专享)
暴漫表情系列(VIP会员专享)
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-求同性恋的歌要最近出的,不要去复制答案,以前的我基本上听了,_百度知道
求同性恋的歌要最近出的,不要去复制答案,以前的我基本上听了,
提问者采纳
虽然不是近期的如果的事 范玮琪的一个人唱歌关于那件事如果爱忘了一起看mv更高,我比较控百合,都是百合的我只知道百合的
没有了把,其他的就是烂大街动漫的了,嗯,我只是作为腐女说的,请不要采纳,其他人会给出你最满意的答案╭(╯ε╰)╮
就你这个最好了
不不,我会很过意不去的还有一个不过风格我不太喜欢,是英文的addicted to you请配合mv食用。最后我想说一句,百合大法好!!!
看楼主你骨骼清奇,推荐你我最近看的小说,探虚陵是百合的,特别好看(&#65377;&#65381;ω&#65381;&#65377;)&#65417;&#9825;,还有韩剧,大势的百合,也是百合的祝你幸福再见
take me to church
也是的,耽美的
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
同性恋的相关知识
其他2条回答
这么变态的要求我满足不了你!
逆袭之爱上情敌的主题曲
最近就看了这个
要不你听太子妃的歌曲好了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁《it gets better》这首歌曲的中文大意_百度知道
《it gets better》这首歌曲的中文大意
具体的意思不是很懂,为此奥巴马录制了一段视频以及由美国众多歌手联合创作的一首关于同性恋的励志歌曲,有几个同性恋受到同学歧视和殴打后跳楼,能帮忙翻译一下么!非常好听,只是懂个大概去年十月份,在美国
提问者采纳
相信我这会很好如果你看不穿黑暗就用我的光亮,你预见你感觉不满意的句子再去问问别人吧,我们更强装着因为他们伤害过我们那些言语不会再伤害到我们我们的梦会变得像我们完成的一样当你感觉一切都要结束了记住我,我会让这些好起来一切都很熟悉因为我曾在那里人们紧挨着一切都会好起来的,你预见。!我也确实班门弄斧了,这里存在爱这会好起来的。这些眼泪会消失像那些冤枉你的人一样来呼吸一会儿这些应当去消失我们在做,相信我这会好起来的,要知道我在说这会很好,你会看得到,我们更强装着因为他们伤害过我们那些言语不会再伤害到我们我们的梦会变得像我们完成的一样当你感觉一切都要结束了记住我。有一天你会发现爱回首你年轻时你只看到美好的日子你心花怒放。看看天空当没有人跌倒那一定有什么在那里升起你看到四周都很美好像一段朴实的花儿我承诺你。这些眼泪会消失像那些冤枉你的人一样来呼吸一会儿这些应当去消失我们在做。,相信我这会好起来。这些眼泪会消失像那些冤枉你的人一样来呼吸一会儿这些应当去消失我们在做,我们更强装着因为他们伤害过我们那些言语不会再伤害到我们我们的梦会变得像我们完成的一样当你感觉一切都要结束了记住我,你预见,并知道我在说这会好起来,相信我这会好起来,将陷入爱河起身用膝盖围城圆圈那时你要结婚了可能建立一个新的家庭,要知道我在说这会好起来,你预见,相信我保持坚强
嗯,你有没有另外一首曲子的下载来源,就是同名歌曲关于生命方面的,第一句,好像是“嘿,朋友”“生命给予你的比想象中的还要多”等等
这个真不知道了。呵呵。不过我认为varsity的这首也不错。类似名字的还有一首berore it gets better也不错。其他的不好听,呃,歌词也没那样的啊。
有那样的,是在一段视频上面看到的,他们在唱,但只是穿插在里面而已!不过有这首的翻译我已经很满足了,谢谢谢谢
提问者评价
谢谢您的回答!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 bette tina 的文章

随机推荐