楼主,您好! 小弟这个月我的第一次次到美国出...

小木虫 --- 500万硕博科研人员喜爱的学术科研平台
&&查看话题
小弟第一次投SCI,请帮忙看看主编的回复,是否接收了
看第一段的意思好像是接收了,后面怎么还有个 Shortly thereafter I’ll advise you of my final decision. 主编到底是什么意思呢?文章是否确定接收了呀?各位大大帮忙看看
然后上个月12号我发了改过格式的文章过去,一个月过去了,也没见主编回复给final decision,可以发邮件询问下吗,应该怎么说呀
& && &&&Thank you for the above-referenced manuscript which you have submitted for possible publication in the *** journal. I am pleased to advise you that the reviews from two members of the Editorial Advisory Board are positive. I have also reviewed the paper carefully and find it to be of good quality. Indeed, the quality standard of the paper merits its acceptance for publication without further review.
& & & & Based on their evaluations, I am pleased to advise you that I intend to accept your work for publication. However, before sending it to the publisher for editorial processing, I am requesting that you re-read the paper to make certain that all possible typographical errors have been eliminated. In addition, please note that the final version cannot exceed 40 pages…..
Please proofread and revise your paper accordingly, and then send me three complete sets of the revised work with figures. Also, fill out the enclosed Transfer of Copyright Agreement and the Manuscript Acceptance Form. Shortly thereafter I’ll advise you of my final decision.
In preparing your work for the final submission, please make certain that it has been written in accordance with the enclosed Final Check List, which is to be filled out and signed to confirm adherence to the format requirements.
请问eddy博士,我的论文11月初给的审稿意见是major revise and further review,当时专家给了20个问题,多数是较小问题,我认真修改一个月后,增加了3页内容,论文已经达到24页,再加上7页的回复意见,一共有31页
自从投出去修改稿20日,经历了under review-& with editor,至今with editor已经有21天了,一直没动静,我想问一下,我这种情况是怎么回事?
在此,先谢谢你的指导了.........:hand::hand::hand::hand::hand:
多谢Eddy博士细心细心回复
从你叙述的情况看来,重新审稿已经结束,审稿意见已经都送回编辑这边,所以状态是”with editor“,目前是等待编辑处理中,有可能是编辑手上的稿件很多,加上前一阵子是新年假期,所以还没轮到你的稿件,等编辑开始处理的时候状态可能就会变成“decision in process”了,请耐心等待吧!
祝福这次能够顺利接受!
- Eddy博士
哦,编辑20多天还没轮到我的稿件?
我也怀疑是稿件回到了编辑手中,我原来一直以为是不是只有一个意见回来了,还差一个意见,后来又想会不会是需要主编和副主编看看,再决定,毕竟我投的这个期刊每期收录的文章太少太少,估计每一份稿件都要经过仔细鉴定吧
唉~~,想了好多种情况,想的都头疼了
现在只能每天为自己的论文祈福了~~~~:tiger06::tiger06::tiger06::tiger06::tiger06::tiger06:
研究生必备与500万研究生在线互动!
扫描下载送金币

我要回帖

更多关于 我的第一次 的文章

随机推荐