The birchesthe way it wass n...

ut the jailer closed the doorI only wish it was settleThe birchesIt was not this spring
花花邪帝M0T
but the thought that the soldiersnd entered the office
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码winked to his companionwhere they were followed_百度知道
winked to his companionwhere they were followed
The birchesIt was not this spring
提问者采纳
ut憨範封既莩焕凤唯脯沥 the jailer closed the doornoisy cells of the men's ward
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁ut the jailer closed the doorI only wish it was settle_百度知道
ut the jailer closed the doorI only wish it was settle
The birchesIt was not this spring
提问者采纳
put the paper into the sleevepast the still fouler
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁1-10& A& C& B& C& A& B& C& C& A& D
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:同步题
题型:填空题
完形填空。&&&& On weekends, I o&1&& go to movies with my friend Jack. My f&2&& movie star is Jack Chan. He’s a great a&3&&& He has a n&4&& movie, Speed. It’s a very s&&5&&& action movie. I think it’s e&6&& Jack l&7&&Michelle Yan best. He likes her f&&8& movie, Sleepless Night. It’s a thriller. I don’t t&9&& it’s great. In fact, it’s b&10&.1. _____&&2. _____ 3. _____&4&. _____&5&. _____&&&&&&&& 6. _____&&7. _____ 8. _____&9&. _____&10&. _____&&&&&&&&
来源:浙江省月考题
题型:完形填空
完形填空。
&&&&&& On a cold November afternoon, my mother and I were walking back home from a pizza store. We had bought many things. We were dressed&&&&1&&&&&&, and I was feeling a little&&&&& 2&&&&&as I was carrying our shopping,so I decided to throw something away. I was walking towards a dustbin (垃圾箱)&& & 3&&&& I noticed a poor man walking out of the restaurant in front of us. He headed over to the nearby dustbin and started looking through it. &&&&&& I suddenly felt very&&&&&4&&&&&&because I was about to throw away a new drink just because it was too heavy. I walked up to him and handed the&&&&&5&&&&&and some bread over to him. The man looked up&&&&&6&&&&&&&and took what I gave him. A huge smile&&&&&7&&& &on his face. I felt I couldn't be happier with&&&&&8&&&& &. But then he said,"Wow, this is my son's lucky day!" &&&&&& With that, he thanked me happily and started off on his bike. I&&&&&9&&& &heard him singing as he rode away. I got a warm&&&&10&&&&&inside. I now understand what it&&&&11&&& &by the saying "Giving is getting".&&&&&&&&&&&12&&&&&it was only a little action, I got and learned more in those two minutes than I did in the rest of the month. Everyone in the world&&&&13&&& &help. Everyone can give help and everyone will be helped by showing kindness. &&&&&& The scene of that man's happiness caused by my small gift appears in my mind&&&&14&&& &I have the chance to do something nice. This is the power (力量) of&&&&&15&& &.
(&&&& )1. A. poorly&&&(&&&& )2. A. worried&&(&&&& )3. A. and&&&&(&&&& )4. A. nervous&&(&&&& )5. A. money&&&(&&&& )6. A. in silence&(&&&& )7. A. turned&&&(&&&& )8. A. myself&&&(&&&& )9. A. still&&&(&&&& )10. A. idea&&&(&&&& )11. A. aims&&&(&&&& )12. A. If&&&&(&&&& )13. A. needs&&&(&&&& )14. A. whichever&(&&&& )15. A. charity&&
B. simply&&&&&B. interested&&B. but&&&&&& &B. happy&&&B. toys&&&&& &B. in surpriseB. appeared&&&&&& B. ourselves&&B. once&&&&& B. welcome&&&&&&& B. means&&&&B. Though&&&& B. gives&&&&&B. however&&&B. friendship&
C. warmly&&C. surprised&C. so&&&&& C. sorry&&& C. drink&&&C. in anger&& C. went&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. yourself&C. even&&&&C. word&&&&C. looks&&&C. Because&& C. takes&&&C. whatever&C. support&
D. expensively&D. tired&&&&& &D. when&&&&&&& &D. proud&&&&& & D. clothes&&& &D. in fear&&& &&D. ran&&&&&&& &D. himself&&& & D. ever&&&&&& &&D. feeling&&& &D. offers&&&& &D. While&&&&& D. brings&&&&&& D. whenever&&&& D. feeling&&&&&
来源:同步题
完形填空。
&&&& On weekdays, Kitty gets up at six thirty. She __1__ breakfast at seven, and __2__&she goes to school&__3__&her bike. She goes to school at seven thirty. She doesn't like __4__&. Classes begin at eight &o'clock. She __5__&lunch at twelve. __6__&are over at three thirty, and she__7__&home at five o'clock. &&&& On Sundays, Kitty doesn't get up__8__&. She gets up at about eight o'clock, and __9__&breakfast with& her family. Her father and mother like to__10__&breakfast late on Sundays.
(&&&& )&&1. A. is&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )&&2. A. then&&&&&&&& (&&&& )&&3. A. by&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )&&4. A. late&&&&&&&& (&&&& )&&5. A. is&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )&&6. A. Class&&&&&&&&(&&&& )&&7. A. gets to&&&&&&(&&&& )&&8. A. early&&&&&&&&(&&&& )&&9. A. goes&&&&&&&& (&&&& )&&10. A. having&&&&&&
B. are&&&&&& B. after&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&B. be late&& B. are&&&&&& B. Classes&& B. get&&&&&& B. late&&&&&&B. drink&&&& B. have&&&&&&
C. has&&&&&&&&&&&&C. before&&&&&&&& C. with&&&&&&&&&& C. to be&&late&&&&C. has&&&&&&&&&&&&C. School&&&&&&&& C. gets&&&&&&&&&& C. be early&&&&&& C. makes&&&&&&&&&&C. has&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. have&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. when&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. /&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. to be late for&&&& D. have&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Schools&&&&&&&&&&&&D. get to&&&&&&&&&&&& D. be late&&&&&&&&&&&&D. gets&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. hasing&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:江苏中考真题
完形填空。
&&&&& On my first job, I worked as a sports editor for a small newspaper. I never got a letter from my &readers, so I was __1__ that there was an envelope on my desk one morning.&&From the __2__&, I could& see it was from a most popular newspaper.&&&& When I opened it, I found a note and it read, "You did a good job. Go on!"&&&& The note was __3__&by Mr John, a famous sports editor. As I was a green hand (新手), his words &made me __4__&After that, I kept the note in my desk drawer. Whenever I doubted __5__&I had the &ability to be a good editor, I would read John's note and become __5__&again.&&&& Later, when I made friends with Mr John, the note writer, I learned that he often wrote notes to& __6__&young people in many fields. "When I make __7__&feel happy," he told me, "I feel happy, too."&__8__&, why are there few note writers like John in our life? In my __9__&, many people are afraid that &they cannot be well understood. Also, writing takes more time and it is __10__&to pick up the phone. The& problem with phone calls is that they cannot __11__&a long time, but a note is a good way of record and& our words can be read __12__&.&&&&&&So, when you find some people around you need __13__&, please write a note of encouragement to &bring them more confidence. Maybe, you are not sure what will __14__&, but remember Mr John's &words: making others feel happy makes you happy, too.
(&&&& ) 1. A. certain&&(&&&& ) 2. A. calendar (&&&& ) 3. A. signed&& (&&&& ) 4. A. unhappy&&(&&&& ) 5. A. why&&&&&&(&&&& ) 6. A. serious&&(&&&& ) 7. A. expect&& (&&&& ) 8. A. other&&&&(&&&& ) 9. A. But&&&&&&(&&&& ) 10. A. opinion (&&&& ) 11. A. stronger(&&&& ) 12. A. wait&&&&(&&&& ) 13. A. once&&&&(&&&& ) 14. A. thanks&&(&&&& ) 15. A. happen&&
B. sure&&&&&& B. envelope&& B. picked&&&& B. sleepy&&&& B. that&&&&&& B. confident&&B. describe&& B. the other&&B. However&&&&B. advice&&&& B. weaker&&&& B. last&&&&&& B. only once&&B. truth&&&&&&B. matter&&&&
C. surprised&&&& C. book&&&&&&&&&&C. copied&&&&&&&&C. excited&&&&&& C. what&&&&&&&&&&C. strict&&&&&&&&C. introduce&&&& C. others&&&&&&&&C. Therefore&&&& C. idea&&&&&&&&&&C. harder&&&&&&&&C. stop&&&&&&&&&&C. more than onceC. trouble&&&&&& C. turn&&&&&&&&&&
D. frightened&&&& D. photo&&&&&&&&&&D. practised&&&&&&D. sad&&&&&&&&&&&&D. whether&&&&&&&&D. humorous&&&&&& D. encourage&&&&&&D. the others&&&& D. Actually&&&&&& D. decision&&&&&& D. easier&&&&&&&& D. rest&&&&&&&&&& D. less than once D. help&&&&&&&&&& D. hold&&&&&&&&&&
来源:浙江省月考题
完形填空。
&&&& On the first day of school, our professor introduced a little old lady called Rose to us. &&&& "Why are you in college at&&&&1&&&&old age?" I asked later.&&& &"I'm here to meet a rich husband, get married, have a couple of&&&&2& , and then retire and travel. Havinga college education is one of the most important&&&&3&&&&in my life and now I'm getting one!" she told me. &&&&& We soon had no&&&&4&&&and became friends. I always listened to this "time machine" as she shared&&&&5&&&experiences with me. I thought she was very clever and I was&&&&6&&&&her intelligence (智力). &&&&& At the end of the term we&&&&7&&&&Rose to give a talk to our football team. We were all&&&&8&&&by what she taught us. When she began to give a talk, she was not as natural as she&&&&9& &is. Then she&&&10&&&her throat and began, "When you lose your dreams, you die.&&&11&&&can grow old. We should correctly&&&12&&&death. The only people that are afraid of death are those with regrets."&& & At the year's end Rose finished the college degree. One week after graduation Rose died&&&13&&&in her sleep. Over two thousand college&&&14&&&attended her funeral to honor the wonderful woman. She told usthat it's never too&&&15&&to be all you can possibly be.
(&&&& )1. A. so an&&&(&&&& )2. A. children&&(&&&& )3. A. events&&&(&&&& )4. A. space&&&&(&&&& )5. A. our&&&&&(&&&& )6. A. on&&&&&&(&&&& )7. A. begged&&&(&&&& )8. A. attracted&&(&&&& )9. A. seldom&&&(&&&& )10. A. rose&&&&&(&&&& )11. A. Somebody&&&(&&&& )12. A. take&&&&&(&&&& )13. A. quickly&&&(&&&& )14. A. workers&&&(&&&& )15. A. late&&&&
B. such&&&&& &&B. boys&&&&B. distance&&&B. distance&&& B. his&&&&& & B. below&&&&&B. ordered&&&&&B. interviewed&&&&& B. usually&&&& B. cleared&&&&B. No one&&&& & B. watch&&&&&&B. lonely&&&&&B. professors&& B. early&&&&
C. so&&&&&&&&& && C. girls&&&&&& C. descriptions&& C. review&&&& C. her&&&&&&& && C. under&&&&& && C. told&&&&&&& & &&&C. caught&&&&& C. always&&&&& && C. opened&&&&&& && C. Anybody&&&& && C. rise&&&&&&& & &C. hardly&&&&& & &&C. students&&&&&& C. good&&&&&
D. such an&&&&&& & D. daughters&&& &&&D. sights&& &D. wonder&&&&&& &D. their&&&&&&&& &D. above&&&&&&&&& &D. invited&&&&&&& &D. kept&&&&&&&&&& & D. never&&&&&&&& & D. checked&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Nobody&&&&&&& & D. face&&&&&&&&& & D. naturally&&&& & D. teachers&&&&& && D. bad&&&&&&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 the way it was 的文章

随机推荐