i want iloveyou歌曲 you ton...

The Clewiston news ( May 17, 2007 )you know my love这是第一句歌词但不是歌名_百度知道
you know my love这是第一句歌词但不是歌名
Yung J - Never Be Replaced( chorus )you know i love youand baby yup thats fosho'( ill never let you go )and this you should arredy knowyour always in my heartbeen that way since the startso i can promise youthat we will never brake apartyou know i love youand baby yup thats fosho'( ill never you go )and this you should arredy knowwith me is where you belongbaby no other placethats why i promise youthat you will never be replaced( verse 1 )so baby trustthat ill keep you by my sideno need for you to worryno need for you to crycause iil never replace youyour irriplaceableyour like permanent markerbaby your un earasablewithout youi would never love againbecause i wouldnt be uncapalbeyou can say its like my handicapi love you way too muchto up and next you just like thati ain no shady catby my side is where youll always stand( bridge )baby theres somethingthat i just want you to knowi love you too muchfor me to up and let you goi wanna be with youtill the end of timeand i just cant quit the smilingcause im just glad that your all mine( chorus )you know i love youand baby yup thats fosho'( ill never let you go )and this you should arredy knowyour always in my heartbeen that way since the startso i can promise youthat we will never break apartyou know i love youand baby yup thats fosho'( ill never you go )and this you should arredy knowwith me is where you belongbaby no other placethats why i promise youthat you will never be replaced( verse 2 )i love youno matter what we go throughno matter what ill be with you anywaymy heartis youryour placethere ain gon be no nextin'our love is perminentlike its engraved in the cementthere ain no changin itso imma stick with youso baby stick with meso dont be scaredi ain gon hurt youcause this love is deepin this relationshipthere ain gon be no butsno matter how much i hurti ain' gon call it cutsi ain' gon quit on youcause this isn' a gamethers only one girl in my lifeand you will never be replaced( bridge )baby theres somethingthat i just want you to knowi love you too muchfor me to up and let you goi wanna be with youtill the end of timeand i just cant quit the smilingcause im just glad that your all mine( chorus )you know i love youand baby yup thats fosho'( ill never let you go )and this you should arredy knowyour always in my heartbeen that way since the startso can i promise youthat we will never brake apartyou know i love youand baby yup thats fosho'( ill never you go )and this you should arredy knowwith me is where you belongbaby no other placethats why i promise youthat you will never be replaced
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
我擦..1楼的..我十分佩服你.真的.这种答案都能答出来...彻底被你征服了.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
Summer Daniels (ed) - What to Read After FSOG- The Gemstone Collection- Part 04
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口这首歌叫什么_百度知道
这首歌叫什么
我们可以共谱一段罗曼死好像是Lady gaga唱的,我要你的恨,原唱是英文吧我要你的爱一部分中文歌词
我有更好的答案
【闲聊】摩尔庄园罗曼死改编版原歌词:
Ohh, caught in a bad romance陷入一个罗曼死
Ohh, caught in a bad romance
Rah rah, ah ah ahh浪啊啊啊啊