You are stuck in my heart...

歌名stuck in my heart you are stuck in my heart like counting a million stars for that many reasons you are
cant you tell youve been all over me like a spell - i know ( i never wanna let you go) cant you see youve been changing the world around me - i know ( i never wanna let you go) if you hold me close enough if the distance is to far i cant do nothing, cuz you are stuck in my heart and we can go anywhere whatever the reason you are
so stuck in my heart like counting a million stars for that many reasons you are
since i met you that day ive been blind - to see ( now i wanna know for real) inside me im afraid to wake up from a dream - and see ( it never really happent to me) if you hold me close enough i can whisper you the words
if the distance is to far i cant do nothing, cuz you are stuck in my heart and we can go anywhere whatever the reason you are
so stuck in my heart like counting a million stars for that many reasons you are you are......like a dream so deep inside of me you are......the reason that i never sleep you are......stuck in my heart you are cant you tell youve been all over me like a spell (i will never let you go, i will never let you go no, no) cant you see youve been changing the world around me ( i never wanna let you go) (i dont wanna let you go, no ill never let you go no, no) i cant do nothing, cuz you are stuck in my heart and we can go anywhere whatever the reason you are
so stuck in my heart like counting a million stars for that many reasons you are i stuck in my heart and we can go anywhere whatever the reason you are so stuck in my heart like counting a million stars for that many reasons you are
背景音乐-Stuck In My Heart(C21)在线播放
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
喜欢歌曲Stuck In My Heart(C21)的人也喜欢
您可能喜欢TA们的歌曲
Stuck In My Heart(C21)在线试听,如果您喜欢Stuck In My Heart(C21),请将九酷音乐网()告诉您的3个朋友!!背景音乐感谢您的支持。
Copyright @2011 - 2015.All Rights Reserved. 版权所有stuck in my heart 贾斯汀比伯中英文对照_百度知道
stuck in my heart 贾斯汀比伯中英文对照
提问者采纳
re tripping in our hearts我们已经陷入我们自己的心里and it'cause everything we did因为我们所做的一切And everything we have is stuck in the moment和我们拥有的所有都卡在了时间里Yeahhh是的I wish we had another time我希望我们能有另一个时刻I wish we had another place我希望我们能有另一个地点But everything we have is stuck in the moment但是我们拥有的所有都卡在了时间里And there's nothing my heart can do (Can Do)而我的心却什么都做不了(什么都做不了);t wanna let you know而且我也不想让你知道 There might be something real between us two可能我们之间的确有一些感觉是真实存在的who knew谁知道呢And we don't wanna be so old and grey我不想变得这么苍老和冷血And it isn's nothing my heart can do (Can Do)而我的心却什么都做不了(什么都做不了),你不想离开And i don&#39:Justin Bieber曲名;t wanna let go现在;s reckless and clumsy并且所有抗争都显得无用和笨拙And i know you can&#39,你不想离开 And i don&#39,我们都有权利来自己决定And i ain's gonna end right but它就要结束了但是We are both too foolish to stop我们都太愚蠢而无法让它停止Now you don'bout these better days它和这几天美妙的日子无关But convince just telling us to let go但是上帝确信也只是告诉我们让一切都过去吧So we't 't wanna let you know而且我也不想让你知道 There might be something real between us two可能我们之间的确有一些感觉是真实存在的who knew谁知道呢 Now we don't be仅仅因为这冰冷冰冷的世界说我们不能这样Baby。 To fight with time and space ' every inch of our fiber挑战我们每一寸每一寸的肌肤'm still stuck in the moment with you我仍然和你困在那个别样感觉的时间里See like 看到像Just because this cold cold world saying we can&#39歌手;t wanna fall but现在我们不想陷进去但 We'cause来和时间和地点赛跑 是因为 I's all fun and games这完全是玩笑和游戏 't with it而我不会这样And i don't但我不想这样I won'til someone gets hurt直到有人受伤And i don&#39,我们现在拥有的感觉Bonnie & Clyde邦妮和克莱德Never had the highlight他们也从未有过如此的精彩We do我们却有We do我们却有You and i both know it can&#39。(Nothing my heart can do) 我的心什么都做不了To fight with time and space 't wanna fall but现在我们不想陷进去但We&#39:stuck in the moment歌词:With you和你在一起With you和你在一起I wish we had another time我希望我们能有另一个时刻I wish we had another place我希望我们能有另一个地点Now Romeo & Juliet现在罗密欧与朱丽叶They could never felt the way we felt他们也决不会拥有这样的感觉;t care我不在乎I got you baby我已经拥有你了 宝贝 See we both看到我们俩 Fightin'cause来和时间和地点赛跑 是因为 I&#39。To fight with time and space 't work你和我都知道这不会有用 It'cause in a way因为在某种程度上It'll never know所以,我们永远也不会知道I wish we had another time我希望我们能有另一个时刻I wish we had another place我希望我们能有另一个地点't love me here因为我知道你此时此地不能爱我I wish we had another time我希望我们能有另一个时刻I wish we had another place我希望我们能有另一个地点But everything we have is stuck in the moment但是我们拥有的所有都卡在了时间里And there're tripping in our hearts 我们已经陷入我们自己的心里 and it&#39, we both have the right to decide we宝贝;m still stuck in the moment with you我仍然和你困在那个别样感觉的时间里See like Adam & Eve像看见亚当和夏娃一样 Tragedy was a destiny悲剧是最终结局Like Sunny & Cher像索尼和谢尔一样 I don't wanna let go现在;cause来和时间和地点赛跑 是因为I'cause i know you can't love me here因为我知道你此时此地不能爱我
I wish we had another time我希望我们能有另一个时刻I wish we had another place我希望我们能有另一个地点 But everything we have is stuck in the moment但是我们拥有的所有都卡在了时间里And there's reckless and clumsy并且所有抗争都显得无用和笨拙't let that be you我不会让那个受伤的人是你Now you don's nothing my heart can do而我的心却什么都做不了(什么都做不了)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
应该是stuck in the moment吧,stuck in my heart 是C21唱的。
/m?tn=baidump3&ct=&lm=-1&word=stuck%20in%20the%20moment&t=2
歌手:Justin Bieber曲名:stuck in the moment
With you和你在一起
With you和你在一起
I wish we had another time我希望我们能有另一个时刻
I wish we had another place我希望我们能有另一个地点
Now Romeo & Juliet现在罗密欧与朱丽叶
They could never felt the way we felt他们也决不会拥有这样的感觉,我们现在拥有的感觉
Bonnie & Clyde邦妮和克莱德
Never had the highlight他们也从未有过如此的精彩
We do我们却有We do我们却有
You and i both know it can't work你和我都知道这不会有用
It's all fun and games这完全是玩笑和游戏...
比伯好象没有这首歌
只有stuck in the moment
不知你到底要找什么?
就是,没这歌。。。。
贾斯汀比伯的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这张专辑共有1首歌曲,是第1首歌曲。点这里查看更多
Stuck In My Heart
Stuck In My Heart
C21 Stuck In My Heart.lrc歌词
感谢 音乐巴士 XNarutoX 编辑歌词
Stuck In My Heart
Can't you tell
you've been all over me like a spell - I know
( I never wanna let you go)
Can't you see
you've been changing the world around me - I know
( I never wanna let you go)
If you hold me close enough
I can whisper you the words
If the distance is to far
I can't do nothing, cuz
You are stuck in my heart
and we can go anywhere
whatever the reason you are
so stuck in my heart
like counting a million stars
for that many reasons you are
Can't deny
since I met you that day I've been blind - to see
( Now I wanna know for real)
I'm afraid to wake up from a dream - and see
( It never really happent to me)
If you hold me close enough
I can whisper you the words
If the distance is to far
I can't do nothing, cuz
and we can go anywhere
so stuck in my heart
You are......like a dream so deep inside of me
You are......the reason that I never sleep
You are......stuck in my heart
Can't you tell
you've been all over me like a spell
(I will never let you go, I will never let you go no, no)
Can't you see
you've been changing the world around me
(I don't wanna let you go, no I'll never let you go no, no)
and we can go anywhere
so stuck in my heart
特别提示:
您当前正在聆听的歌曲是,可查看完整
特别声名:本站充分的认识到保护音乐版权的重要性,本站为更好的保护歌曲著作人权益,保护发行人的利益。在防止拷贝、下载做了努力。
我们不提供任何音乐本地下载,同时我们也希望网友们为更好的、健康的认识到尊重著作人的必要性。
音乐巴士 版权所有 &&DJ max里面一首歌 in my heart的歌词_百度知道
DJ max里面一首歌 in my heart的歌词
, cuzyou are stuck in my heartand we can go anywherewhatever the reason you areso stuck in my heartlike counting a million starsfor that many reasons you areyou are......like a dream so deep inside of meyou are.这首歌是
heart 歌词是you are stuck in my heartlike counting a million starsfor that many reasons you arecan’t you tellyou’ve been all over me like a spell - i know that( i never wanna let you go)can’t you seeyou’ve been changing the world around me - i know that( i never wanna let you go)if you hold me close enoughi can whisper you the wordsif the distance is to fari can’t do nothing.., no i’ll never let you go no....the reason that i never sleepyou are, i will never let you go no, no)can’t you seeyou’ve been changing the world around me(i don’t wanna let you go..stuck in my heartyou arecan’t you tellyou’ve been all over me like a spell(i will never let you go.., cuzyou are stuck in my heartand we can go anywherewhatever the reason you areso stuck in my heartlike counting a million starsfor that many reasons you arecan’t denysince i met you that day i’ve been blind - to see( now i wanna know for real)inside mei’m afraid to wake up from a dream - and see( it never really happent to me)if you hold me close enoughi can whisper you the wordsif the distance is to fari can’t do nothing
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁好听的英文歌,像my love. Stuck in my heart .等等,风格轻快的…_百度知道
好听的英文歌,像my love. Stuck in my heart .等等,风格轻快的…
女生的也行…
越多越好啊就是好听,还有比较…好学的!
呵呵,最好是男生的
提问者采纳
sync(justin 以前在的组合)--bye bye bye  its gonna be me  gone  justin timberlake--cry me a river  last night  what goes around comes around  senorita  my love(与westlife的my love风格不同但更好听)  summer love  justin bieber--eenie meenie  pick me  favorite girl  first dance  up  one time  one less lonely girl  baby  love me  overboard  somebody to love  aaron carter--do you remember  im all about you  one better  i want candy  david archuleta--crush  a little too not over you  touch my hand  my hands  desperate  cody simpson--iyiyi  jesse mccarney--because you live  just so you know  leavin'  its over  body language  the best day of my life  打得有点累了  女的  ashlee tisdale--we&#39。  男的  westlife--fool again  if i let you go  world of our own  when you looking like that  tonight  unbreakable  queen of my heart  soledad  flying without wings  evergreen  C21--you are the one  deep down  she crys  (楼主的stuck in my heart)也是他们的  backstreet boys--as long as you love me  hologram  fallen angle  straight through my heart  what i know now  get another boyfriend  bye bye love  never gone  shape of my heart  evergreen  N'll be together  so much for you  miley cyrus--i miss you  party in the usa  britney spears--stronger  sometimes  hilary duff--so yesterday  girl can rock  女的只推荐了一点点,男的就多了;  runnin&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他7条回答
spanish eyes
shape of my heart
show me the meaning of being lonely
I lay my love on you
shut up and let me go
not that kind of girl
magic melody
don't push me
my heart will go on