二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友
没有优酷APP?立即下载
请根据您的设备选择下载版本
yansa专业分享剪辑!!!!
万万表情系列(VIP会员专享)
泡芙表情系列(VIP会员专享)
暴漫表情系列(VIP会员专享)
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-3D Optical Illusions By Kokichi Sugihara Will Make You Believe The Impossible (VIDEO)
We've all seen drawings of impossible objects like
However, after seeing the optical illusions of mathematics researcher and professor
we hesitate to use the word impossible so lightly.
The Japan based master of perception works with a computer software that interprets two dimensional line drawings as three dimensional objects. Sometimes, as one would expect, the software rejects the original designs as impossible. But not always.
, "Sometimes the program turned these objects into real objects, and that's how I discovered that some impossible objects are not really impossible—they can actually be built as solids in three-dimensional space." See figures ascend against gravity, challenge your perception of parallel lines and, quite simply, blow your mind.
See more of our favorite optical illusions below:
Ultimate Optical Illusions
Also on HuffPost:
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.你看不到我~
看不到我……
视频: 灰姑娘3插曲《make you believe》
<mendVideo();
分享给好友
灰姑娘3插曲《make you believe》
下载至电脑
扫码用手机看
用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看
二维码2小时内有效
把视频贴到Blog或BBS&&
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
flash地址:
<input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value=''>
手机扫码分享视频
二维码2小时内有效
灰姑娘3插曲《make you believe》
扫码用手机继续看
用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看
二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友
没有优酷APP?立即下载
请根据您的设备选择下载版本
电影《灰姑娘的故事3》非常好听的插曲,
万万表情系列(VIP会员专享)
泡芙表情系列(VIP会员专享)
暴漫表情系列(VIP会员专享)
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。 Do you believe there are aliens (外星人) ? Well,..
阅读理解。
&&&& Do you believe there are aliens (外星人) ? Well, make a phone call and you will know. A group of Americans can help. They make a device "talk" to aliens. If you want to talk to an alien, you only need to visit www. Talk To Aliens . com , call l--900-2660300 and say, "Hello aliens. this is Earth calling. Can you hear me?" You can say anything you want.&&&& But now. they only take phone calls from&&people in the US. The call is $ 3. 99 every minute. After the hotline began in February, www. Talk To Aliens. com. has got hundreds of calls. There is one call every three minutes. They are also trying to send people's e-mails. photos or videos into space.&&&&&&&&&&
1. If you live in America and you want to know whether there are any aliens, &&&&&&&&.
A. you can make a phone callB. you can go to America for helpC. you can ask any scientist for helpD. you can talk to aliens
2. www. Talk To Aliens. com is a place where&&&&&& .&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A. you can get some knowledge about aliensB. you can talk to aliensC. the aliens liveD. you can make a set of device to talk to aliens&&&&&&
3. What does the underlined word refer to?&&&&&&
A. The aliens.B. The people who want to talk to aliens.C. The Americans.D. The group of scientists who can help you.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
4. Which of the following is NOT right?
A. Only American people can call l-900-226-0300.B. People from any country can call l-900-366-0300 now.C. If you call the hotline for two minutes, you should pay $ 7. 98.D. Every three minutes there someone is calling 1-900-226-0300.
5. From this article we know&&&&&&&& .
A. there is only one call after the' hotline began in FebruaryB. there are some aliens in the worldC. some Americans are trying to send information about humans into spaceD. if you pay $2.99 for a minute, you can talk to aliens
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:同步题
1---5& &ABDBC
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。 Do you believe there are aliens (外星人) ? Well,..”主要考查你对&&科教类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
科教类阅读
科普类的阅读:科普类的阅读理解包含介绍科学知识、社会知识的短文。阅读这类短文时,要以事实为中心进行思考,抓住事物的特征、用途、相互关系等。如果是介绍社会现象的文章,要掌握所谈现象的内涵。答题技巧:1. 加强整体意识,把握文章的主要内容。在阅读的时候可给段落标上序号,并给重要的句子和&& 关键词做上记号,尤其是各段中心句,为答题提供更快捷更多的信息源。 2. 审清题干,发觉和把握试题中有效的提示性信息,确认命题的角度、阅读范围和答题方式。 3. 定位阅读,强化对应意识。同时要注意原文利用和自我加工相结合。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。 Do you believe there are aliens (外星人) ? Well,..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 make believe sibel 的文章